Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taxpayers paid for food, a harpist, and goody bags for Pompeo's frequent 500-guest formal dinners

Just the food alone for this set. Always eating! Eat, eat, eat!

Whole turkeys, sausage links by the dozen, the gravy bill alone...

These people are outrageous pigs! November can’t come soon enough!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2020 6:22 PM

Until the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Pompeo often invited hundreds of guests to the U.S. State Department for his "Madison Dinners," referring to how former President James Madison often met with foreign diplomats over a meal. But unlike Madison, Pompeo invited more than just diplomats to his dinners, and sent the bill for food, entertainment, and goody bags to the U.S. government,

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2020 6:43 PM

NBC News' report comes just after Pompeo fired State Department Inspector General Steve Linick, who was investigating whether Pompeo made a political appointee carry out his personal errands. It's unclear if Linick was looking into the dinners, but one senior Trump administration official said "if the president knew about any of this, he would have fired Pompeo months ago."

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2020 6:44 PM

And these are the same evil trash bags who want to cut food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2020 6:45 PM

I talked on the phone this a.m. to some Republican businessmen in Mississippi. Our Prez's job performance came up in the conversation, and I was startled to hear them express unanimous and open desire for the election to get here as fast as possible, so they can vote AGAINST this asshole. They had quite a few reasons for not liking him, all connected to Covid-19. I was surprised at how agitated they were, and how clearly they see that Bozo's handling of this epidemic is dangerous and frightening for the entire counrty. I think Twittler is in bigly trouble re his next term.

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2020 6:49 PM

Here is a shot of Plumpeo just before a snack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2020 6:49 PM

R4 I have exactly one deplorable I have to put up with for work reasons and he has gone silent. Just a month ago he was saying how great the president is going and we’re going to have testing at every Walmart. He even believe that the White House was working on an app that would locate testing.

He would go on and on about to anyone and everyone. “We’ve turned a corner. It’s all under control. The president is single handedly saving us...”

Now he is as quiet as a church mouse. I bring it up constantly. He won’t respond and keeps trying to change the subject.

So I asked him again today: “so where are all the testing sites? The app?

He got so angry today. He said it’s not appropriate to be talking about politics.

But I kept on pressing him. He got so pissed and turned red the face. Literal steam out of the ears.

I’m just getting started.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2020 6:57 PM

Pompeogate! It is real and it is happening!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2020 6:58 PM

These deplorables better scrub their social media if they want to part of society after November.

The tide is a changing.

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote] Literal steam out of the ears.

Literal? I hope the steam didn’t have ear wax particles.

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2020 7:03 PM

All these republicans ever do is sit around and gorge on the public dime.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2020 7:03 PM

Trump, Pompeo and Barr are fat fucks that have to go.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2020 7:05 PM

This is why Trump wants to investigate Obama, and Biden and talk about Flynn. He has know for a while that Pompeo was drawing scrutiny. THis shit doesn't happen overnight. Personally I think Pompeo is in the shit house. But he probably has enough dirt on Trump to protect his job.

One thing NBC's report got wrong, is when they said Pompeo wasn't ri8ch. He is.He's not Trump rich, but he was a very successful businessman who sold his business for a small fortune. He is worth millions walking through the door. God only knows what kind of side deals he's put together for himself since being in this corrupt administration.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2020 7:05 PM

A HARPIST??

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2020 7:06 PM

OK. THis is just from Wiki, but just connect the dots. Pompimple was a Tea Party Congressman. He is own by the Kochs.

Wiki:

"In 1986, Pompeo finished first in his class from the United States Military Academy at West Point, where he majored in engineering management.

From 1986 to 1991, Pompeo served in the U.S. Army as an armor officer with the West Germany-based 2nd Squadron, 7th Cavalry in the 4th Infantry Division. He served as a tank platoon leader before becoming a cavalry troop executive officer and then the squadron maintenance officer. Pompeo left the U.S. Army at the rank of captain.

In 1994, Pompeo received a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School, where he served as one of 78 editors of the Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy,and on the 81-member board of editors of the Harvard Law Review. After graduating, he worked as a lawyer for the law firm Williams & Connolly in Washington.

In 1998, Pompeo moved to Wichita, Kansas, where he and three other West Point friends, Brian Bulatao, Ulrich Brechbuhl, and Michael Stradinger, acquired three aircraft-part manufacturers there (Aero Machine, Precision Profiling, B&B Machine) and in St. Louis (Advance Tool & Die), renaming the entity Thayer Aerospace after West Point superintendent Sylvanus Thayer. Venture funding for the private organization included a nearly 20% investment from Koch Industries as well as Dallas-based Cardinal Investment, and Bain & Company (Brechbuhl worked for Bain at the time). Brechbuhl and Stradinger left the company shortly after it was founded, but Pompeo and Bulatao continued.

In 2006, he sold his interest in the company, which by then had been renamed Nex-Tech Aerospace, to Highland Capital Management, which had clients including Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream Aerospace, Cessna Aircraft, Boeing, Spirit AeroSystems and Raytheon Aircraft.Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries."

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2020 7:11 PM

The military industrial shade of it all!

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2020 7:13 PM

So he made his money mooching off of government contracts, just like the rest of these republicans.

Sure beats working.

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2020 7:14 PM

I wish my taxes would pay to put a bag on his fugly face

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2020 7:15 PM

I believe that Pompeo is scamming him also.

If you think about it, Plump is stupid. He would be an easy target.

And when it comes out that these people were manipulating him and playing him like a fiddle, he will be furious.

What an embarrassment. His own team is grifting him.

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2020 7:17 PM

They would be executed in other countries but in America they won't even do hard time or any time at all. They get book deals.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2020 7:18 PM

Pomoeo=Corrupt, fat, bastard, cut from the same cloth as his orange master!

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2020 7:18 PM

But the thing to know about Pompimple is that while he is a vile twisted, corrupt soul, (who else would agree to work for Trump) He is not dumb. He is smart and corrupt. Not the man you want as PResident and he definitely has ambitions towards running. He is an avaricious bastard. So he & Trump have that in common. But I have to wonder if this is one of the appointments the Koch organization forced on Trump. Because while Trump is commanding center stage as clown in chief, the Kochs and the Russians are really running the show and the Republican Party leadership is all in on it.

We have a disaster now, but you have to know that Trump is almost over. Who are they grooming for their second act? So I'm looking at guys like Pompeo, Hannity, and possibly Paul Ryan as potential candidates. You have to figure that Rubio and Cruz will want to jump in too. But the guy Koch organization and the Russians agree on is who I'm looking at. Which bums Pompeo and Ryan to the head of the line.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2020 7:22 PM

It’s not fair that they get to eat so much on the public dime yet Americans can’t get a second round of stimulus?

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2020 7:26 PM

It’s not fair.

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2020 7:27 PM

Fire the guy investigating this criminal behavior!!

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2020 7:55 PM

The GOP just looks at the Govt as a personal piggy bank

by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote]R13 A HARPIST??

More than one. And some are now speculating they were Epstein girls, held against their will.

News Photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2020 9:00 PM

This ugly Republican bitch was an attendee and was totally cool with kids being kept in cages on the Texas border. People should be burning her records in effigy. Ugly from the inside out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 20, 2020 9:38 PM

A HARPIST??

Fuck, yeah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 20, 2020 9:42 PM

Seems rather illegal. He should be under criminal investigation — except his fat pig colleague Bill Barr won’t allow that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 29May 20, 2020 9:52 PM

Did they eat off of Ben Carson’s $31,000 dining table?

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2020 10:39 PM

Well, he didn't get morbidly obese from a salad bar.

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2020 10:42 PM

Reba disgusts me for being aligned with these incels.

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2020 10:45 PM

He blatantly lied today while laughing that he knew nothing about the investigation. Pig.

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2020 10:53 PM

Just another fiscal conservative with his snout in the trough.

Oh well, at least none of that money was wasted on health care.

by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2020 10:56 PM

Reba McEntire is a hypocritical cunt.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2020 11:00 PM

If he would leave the trough, he might lose a chin.

I should be able to withhold my federal taxes when these abuses happen.

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2020 11:05 PM

A harpy?

by Anonymousreply 37May 20, 2020 11:10 PM

Every time I see Pompeo I think, this is what Tony Soprano would have been in real life: piggy, sneering, dead-eyed.

by Anonymousreply 38May 20, 2020 11:18 PM

Looking at Pompeo’s fat ass, it’s obvious that American taxpayers will have to dig deep into their packets to feed this corrupt hog.

This is the ugliest and most corrupt administration in American history.

by Anonymousreply 39May 20, 2020 11:20 PM

P for Pompeo, P for pig.

by Anonymousreply 40May 20, 2020 11:21 PM

I read that he made an aide walk his dog and all I could think was, what’d that poor dog do to deserve this dipshit as an owner?

by Anonymousreply 41May 20, 2020 11:25 PM

The Asshole (that's what I call him) REALLY shouldn't sub these out; he needs the fucking walks more than I do.

by Anonymousreply 42May 20, 2020 11:33 PM

As a Kansan, I don't claim this fat grifting fuck. I hope he chokes on a chicken bone.

by Anonymousreply 43May 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Reba's twat is going to burn in hell. She really had a lot of people fooled.

by Anonymousreply 44May 20, 2020 11:37 PM

r43 in the restroom at the Bigger Jigger?!?

by Anonymousreply 45May 20, 2020 11:47 PM

Oh, Pompeo is an expert liar. He is arrogant, and he also freeze a people out and ignores them. You ask him something and he doesn't like it he walks away acting as if you do not exist. He is a cold bastard. He was at the CIA. He KNEW that journalist was murdered by the Saudis, and he helped cover it up and suppress it. Don't let his physical appearance fool you. He looks like a jovial fat guy, nice guy, but he is rotten to the core . I swear, if Billy Barr had not come through for Trump he could have got the same result from Pompeo. Except Pompeo doesn't feel like he's accountable to anyone. He is basically small time in the sense that he and his wife reign over these high class dinners ( how can he think they're high calls with Reba McIntyre!) and the live royally. Royally. He thinks he's a Rockefeller and he is Kansas thru and thru. He made some money and he's as happy as a pig in slop. he has no taste, no class, but he is not dumb. He's crooked.

by Anonymousreply 46May 20, 2020 11:47 PM

It'd be interesting to discover how much the Government spend every year replenishing wine cellars.

In almost every country in the world it is vast, they spit it between departments though so the massive total is never evident.

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote]I’m just getting started.

Excellent, R6. Next time casually ask him about injecting Lysol and self-medicating with unauthorized and potentially dangerous drugs.

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2020 12:20 AM

[quote]Reba's twat is going to burn in hell. She really had a lot of people fooled.

Reba tweeted that she was never invited, let alone attended any of these dinners.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2020 12:24 AM

[quote]Plumpeo

People actually call him Pompass behind his back.

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote]but one senior Trump administration official said "if the president knew about any of this, he would have fired Pompeo months ago.

Now he knows. And guess who's fired?

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2020 12:28 AM

Yeah, at least a dozen 500 person dinners and Trump didn’t know? Right

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2020 12:31 AM

Reba should hang her head in shame

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2020 12:39 AM

The dinner for the Kennedy Center honorees used to be at the White House. But when Trump became President, they had a hard time finding honorees willing to participate, so they moved that dinner to the State Department. If I remember right, Reba agreed before it was changed. So, she was willing to go to the Trump White House. But it wasn't a Hamilton dinner.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2020 12:41 AM

Reba is a liar, burn red hen burn!

by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2020 12:43 AM

R54 you mean a Madison Dinner, Right? Hamilton would have never put up with someone like Pompeo.

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2020 12:48 AM

Reba wasn’t there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2020 12:56 AM

Reba @reba · 6h Quite surprised to see my name associated with a “Madison Dinner”...I’ve never been invited to or attended one of those. Must have been another Reba McEntire!

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2020 1:51 AM

Thread Closed.

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2020 1:51 AM

Wrong thread. Lol. This thread is open for business.

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2020 1:52 AM

As open as that buffet table they love to set up everywhere they go.

That poor guy was probably washing his dishes for days.

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2020 1:58 AM

Was the harp really necessary? I mean really?

by Anonymousreply 62May 21, 2020 1:59 AM

This guy probably walked right up to the servers in the CIA, cloned them and sold them to god knows who.

You would think the IC would let it rip with the leaks about this crook.

by Anonymousreply 63May 21, 2020 2:00 AM

Strap a feed bag on these grotesque pigs already.

by Anonymousreply 64May 21, 2020 2:03 AM

president plump not only knew he was in on the take.

by Anonymousreply 65May 21, 2020 2:17 AM

R56 Yes I meant a Madison dinner. I don't know why my brain typed Hamilton.

by Anonymousreply 66May 21, 2020 2:18 AM

Oink, Oink!

by Anonymousreply 67May 21, 2020 2:21 AM

Plump is probably disgusted with Pompass but what’s he going to do?

Pompass is much smarter and probably doesn’t take and crap from Plump. He knows his days are numbered.

He probably sends his boss to voicemail.

At this point, I would too.

by Anonymousreply 68May 21, 2020 2:23 AM

When the smoke clears, the grifter in chief is going to realize he was done in by his own crew.

by Anonymousreply 69May 21, 2020 2:24 AM

Pompeo is a slimy piece of shit. Resign, motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 70May 21, 2020 2:55 AM

This article is an eye opener to what a whore Pompeo is. I was wrong earlier. I said he was wealthy, but according to her research the author, who I trust, Susan Glasser said that Pompeo is the "poorest" of all the members of Trump's cabinet. But he did sell off his aviation business, and he did go into other businesses and the Kochs did invest in him. So I'm not convinced he is so "poor." I know he is not Wilbur Ross or Steve Mnuchin, but he ain't that damned poor.

But his rise to prominence has been pretty amazing. a little more than ten years ago, he came in third in his first attempt at running for office in Kansas. Oh. He's anEvangelical Christian and he HATED Trump during the campaign. In fact the night before the Kansas Republican Caucus, he ripped him a new asshole. Now, one former U.S. ambassador described him as a "heat-seeking missile heading right for Trump's ass." He supposedly one of the most obsequious members of the administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 21, 2020 2:11 PM

He has rages issues. So I’m going to guess he is dependent on alcohol to calm his fury. That’s probably why he’s a loser that has to mooch off the government to survive.

by Anonymousreply 72May 21, 2020 2:56 PM

Were the harpists nude?

by Anonymousreply 73May 21, 2020 3:44 PM

yeah, that's a good article r71. And of course "poor" is relative. They're all multimillionaires I believe, but some much more than others.

And of course a reminder just how fraudulent the GOP is. So many of these guys don't believe a fucking word they say, about Jesus, about economics, about tax rates, about Trump, about foreign policy, about pretty much anything.

I know, I know, politicians lie, but I think generally Democrats are more likely to say generally what they mean, to generally support the policies they say they support, and actually care about the problems they say they care about. So many Republicans just say shit that has nothing to do with what they actually believe but it gets the rubes hyped up or satisfies the moron in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 74May 21, 2020 3:50 PM

Apparently every single member of Congress who’s been invited to these dinners is a Republican. That’s a big, big fuckup on Pompeo‘s part.

Can you say Hatch Act violation boys and girls?

by Anonymousreply 75May 21, 2020 3:51 PM

Sows at the trough.

by Anonymousreply 76May 21, 2020 4:01 PM

[quote] From 1986 to 1991, Pompeo served in the U.S. Army as an armor officer with the West Germany-based 2nd Squadron, 7th Cavalry in the 4th Infantry Division. He served as a tank platoon leader before becoming a cavalry troop executive officer and then the squadron maintenance officer.

Why wasn’t he in the first Gulf War in Iraq?

by Anonymousreply 77May 21, 2020 4:09 PM

First Gulf War was 1990-1991. Bet that’s why Pompeo got his ass out of the military.

by Anonymousreply 78May 21, 2020 4:11 PM

Coward.

by Anonymousreply 79May 21, 2020 4:11 PM

He just wanted the government check. As usual with this set. Never had a job that wasn’t supplied by Uncle Sam.

by Anonymousreply 80May 21, 2020 4:12 PM

and that is so damn typical, r80, and goes way back. All those defense contractors who can't stand all this "government spending." But it's such a damn thing. So many businesses that are essentially created or funded or supported by government are led by people who shriek constantly about how they are in the Private Sector and are sick of all these people living off the government teat.

by Anonymousreply 81May 21, 2020 4:16 PM

Mooches, the lot!

by Anonymousreply 82May 21, 2020 4:25 PM

Hang on, weren’t these tool & die places that Pompeo & his pals bought out of business? They were shuttered weren’t they? They just bought some little businesses, gave them a grand rename & got money from Bain Capital & the Kochs.

Did they produce anything? This new aerospace company? Or did they just apply for & get govt contracts, splitting the money with Bain & the Kochs?

by Anonymousreply 83May 21, 2020 4:26 PM

But god forbid a poor American citizen needs to go to the doctor.

Then all the sudden it’s “bootstraps” this and “personal responsibility” that.

by Anonymousreply 84May 21, 2020 4:27 PM

R83 sounds like a money laundering operation to me.

Some kind of shell corporation to pass money back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 85May 21, 2020 4:28 PM

I want film of the harp-playing.

by Anonymousreply 86May 21, 2020 4:29 PM

Exactly, R77. He was in Europe. Pompus seems to have taken full advantage of contacts and connections he developed along the way. West Point, Harvard Law. etc.

by Anonymousreply 87May 21, 2020 4:35 PM

Not all politicians lie. They're no different from other human beings. We tend to shade the truth to make ourselves look good, or we omit things that make us appear in a poor light. But there are lies and there are lies. Trump is right now shooting video footage of these factory appearances with mask makers and ventilator makers, which is definitely going to appear in ihs commercials, and even a documentary for his convention in Charlotte, and he is touting on live TV how good he has been to Michigan and how terrible the Governor is doing. In fact his new narrative is how wonderfully the federal government has performed to help the states and the governors could not have managed without his help. Now we KNOW this is a lie. To alter the facts, to promise impossible things, and to mislead voters is what Republicans do consistently. THis lies are dangerous and harmful to democratic government. It will be interesting to see how he "disappears" the dead bodies from his narratives, and how he moves beyond the photos of nurses wearing trashbags.

by Anonymousreply 88May 21, 2020 4:41 PM

huh?

by Anonymousreply 89May 21, 2020 4:43 PM

GOODY BAGS???

by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2020 4:44 PM

I thought you were talking about this Pompeo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 21, 2020 4:47 PM

What was in the goody bags?

by Anonymousreply 92May 21, 2020 4:48 PM

Mike Pompeo's wife used diplomatic security officials to pack up her mother's home in Louisiana and cart away boxes when her mother prepared to move to a retirement home in Kansas.

Repugs are the most shameless grifters on the planet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 21, 2020 5:24 PM

The ouster of the State Department’s inspector general, who had been investigating Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on at least two charges of misconduct, is yet another instance of how corruption—and the tolerance, almost the expectation, of corruption—pervades the upper tiers of the Trump administration.

Pompeo may, at first glance, seem an unlikely candidate to get tangled in this web. He was the top-ranked graduate of his class at West Point (whose code of honor commands cadets not to “lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do”) and a church deacon with a strong moralistic bent (at least rhetorically).

Yet the firing of the IG, Steven Linick, appears to be Pompeo’s personal cover-up. Yes, President Donald Trump signed the letter notifying Congress that he was dismissing Linick because he’d lost confidence in his work. But when a reporter asked for elaboration, Trump replied that he didn’t know the guy, had never heard of him—that he fired him because “I was asked by the State Department, by Mike.” Meanwhile, Pompeo said that Linick hadn’t lived up to the department’s ethos and claimed that he didn’t even know Linick was investigating him. But the New York Times revealed on Tuesday that Pompeo refused to be interviewed by Linick about one of the probes—indicating that he knew about the probe after all.

by Anonymousreply 94May 21, 2020 5:26 PM

Linick was looking into two issues brought to his attention by several employees. First, Pompeo and his wife, Susan, were using State Department political appointees for personal household tasks—having them pick up dry cleaning, walk their dog, buy groceries, and so forth. The couple have apparently made these demands quite a lot. A friend of the family told me that when Susan Pompeo visited her mother in Lafayette, Louisiana, security officials were ordered to pick her up at the airport. Last June, they were told to pack up the house in Lafayette and cart away boxes when her mother prepared to move to a retirement home in Overland Park, Kansas.

The second issue under investigation is that, last year, Pompeo illegally declared an “emergency” to circumvent a congressional ban on sending weapons to Saudi Arabia, which would use them for the war in Yemen—although, as was later discovered, there was no real emergency.

by Anonymousreply 95May 21, 2020 5:28 PM

“A publicized probe into the misuse of public funds and abuses of power might tarnish higher political ambitions. So the inspector general had to be disposed of. But now that Pompeo’s own role in the ouster has come to light, now that it’s clear the accused was behind the sacking of the accuser, the cover-up—as the old saying has it—might appear worse than the malfeasance”

by Anonymousreply 96May 21, 2020 5:30 PM

Will we ever know if he sold off CIA info or docs?

What if he compromised identities for his overseas buddies?

How do we know the enemy doesn’t have everything now?

by Anonymousreply 97May 21, 2020 5:34 PM

We need a full audit of this administration and all the money the stole and documents they looted.

God knows what they are really doing.

by Anonymousreply 98May 21, 2020 5:36 PM

I have already told my friends that if this lying fat ass grifting creep lumbers back to Kansas, we are piling in the car to heckle and troll his ass. I will wear a pig suit.

by Anonymousreply 99May 21, 2020 6:24 PM

Grifting scumbags, the lot!

by Anonymousreply 100May 21, 2020 6:30 PM

What was in those goody bags? I MUST know.

by Anonymousreply 101May 21, 2020 6:46 PM

Here ya go, R101.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 21, 2020 7:29 PM

Someone mentioned drinking upthread. Yes, he has serious rage issues and, yes, they are alcohol-related. Can’t say how I knew but I trust this source. Pompeo is a lying, cheating, thieving, hypocritical, opportunistic grifter, a truly despicable human. And he’s a lardass. Whoever said he was going to troll him in a pig suit, let me come along.

by Anonymousreply 103May 21, 2020 8:29 PM

“Yes, he has serious rage issues and, yes, they are alcohol-related.”

Interesting...

What on earth could he be so angry about?

by Anonymousreply 104May 21, 2020 9:03 PM

I had no idea this condition existed, but the psychologist who took care of my uncle in a VA hospital called him a "dry alcoholic." He had serious rage issues.

by Anonymousreply 105May 21, 2020 9:20 PM

Is the AG a hopeless drunk as well?

Would explain both of their huge, protruding bellies.

by Anonymousreply 106May 21, 2020 9:51 PM

It’s like a torpedo trying to escape their midsections.

by Anonymousreply 107May 21, 2020 9:52 PM

In fairness, can you be around Trump for long without being a drunk, or future drunk.

by Anonymousreply 108May 21, 2020 10:09 PM

The harp! THE HARP!!!!

by Anonymousreply 109May 21, 2020 10:09 PM

We'll never make any true progress in this thread until we settle this issue and get it over with:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 21, 2020 10:20 PM

Would you stop HARPING???!!!

by Anonymousreply 111May 21, 2020 10:31 PM

Anybody know what was in the goodie bags?

by Anonymousreply 112May 22, 2020 5:38 PM

Pompeo and BArr ar e sstress eaters. They drink, they eat they do carbs. Both of them are carbfaces.

by Anonymousreply 113May 22, 2020 6:30 PM

They needed a harpoonist for his fat ass...

by Anonymousreply 114May 22, 2020 7:10 PM

Strap on the feedbag!

by Anonymousreply 115May 22, 2020 7:14 PM

I bet than an average room service bill with this guy is 5 digits.

by Anonymousreply 116May 22, 2020 7:23 PM

who cares?

by Anonymousreply 117May 23, 2020 4:35 PM

Reba McEntire denied she was at the Madison Dinner. Do you believe her?

by Anonymousreply 118May 23, 2020 8:16 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 119May 23, 2020 10:29 PM

It's true! Reba said she weren't comin' if I was there playin' the harp. She said she hated harp music.

by Anonymousreply 120May 23, 2020 10:31 PM

Pig Pompeo cultivating serious donors cuz he wanna be Pig Prez. The term Madison dinners reminded me of some sex site “ Ashley Madison.”

How the fuck did he get into Harvard law? Must have been a lecherous or legacy admission.

Goody bag: a solid gold harp keychain, m & m’s in a solid gold box shaped like a harp, bobble head collectible Drumpf doll: when u squeeze it it says you’re fired , finally, ten 100 dollar bills encased in a snakeskin wallet, complete with a certificate of authenticity “We do our part to keep precious taxpayer dollars from being lost in the evil Obamacare”

by Anonymousreply 121May 23, 2020 11:06 PM

R118 yes she takes a stringent “no politics” stance. She was even on the View saying she didn’t like bringing politics into entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 122May 24, 2020 2:30 AM

heifer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 24, 2020 3:53 AM

Both Pompeo and Barr strike me as the kind of men who'd demand blow jobs. There must be some women...or men out here who are willing to stand up and say so.

by Anonymousreply 124May 24, 2020 1:41 PM

R124 You mean in exchange for a promotion?

by Anonymousreply 125May 26, 2020 7:55 AM

RESIGN!! In any other administration, Pompeo would be gone.

by Anonymousreply 126May 26, 2020 10:02 AM

I think what is more interesting is Trump saying he didn't know about the events. I call horse shit on that one. He had to know, you don't assembled the assholes of the world without Trump knowing about it. This then leads to other uncomfortable thoughts, for example either proves the President is lying through his teeth or that he's an idiot and incompetent. Neither one is a pleasant thought.

Also several posters said Pompeo likely has dirt on Trump. I concur.

by Anonymousreply 127May 26, 2020 11:51 AM

Pompeo kisses Trump's ass. A lot. In fact people in the WH have said that there is no one more obsequious. Trump demands praise all the time, but apparently Pompeo is the Gold Standard.

by Anonymousreply 128May 26, 2020 1:19 PM

No need for 'either/or' [R127]. Trump IS lying through his teeth AND an idiot and incompetent. His only success in multitasking that anyone can see..

by Anonymousreply 129May 26, 2020 2:38 PM

I’ll hate the meatloaf, the filet AND the chicken, please, for my first course.

by Anonymousreply 130May 27, 2020 3:51 PM

Did the wife play the harp? Why is she always at work with him?

by Anonymousreply 131May 27, 2020 4:22 PM

Fat fucks all of them

by Anonymousreply 132May 27, 2020 5:23 PM

Don’t let these thugs get away with this.

I almost forgot about it until I drive past a golden coral today and it reminded me.

by Anonymousreply 133June 4, 2020 7:18 AM

Or maybe it was because I watched Star Wars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134June 4, 2020 7:19 AM

Hey. With all this shit going on where's Mikey? I gotta say. Pompeo, and Barr are the two most dangerous evil people in that administration.Aside from Trump.

by Anonymousreply 135June 4, 2020 1:50 PM

These two need to be watched like a hawk.

by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2020 4:05 PM

Bring me my hamhoc!

by Anonymousreply 137June 4, 2020 5:51 PM

This guy is going to skirt with all the distractions?

by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2020 6:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!