Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Things That Maybe Shouldn't Be For Sale On Amazon

Is this how serial killers are disposing of bodies now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2020 6:27 PM

I know it’s wrong, but I LAUGHED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2020 11:58 AM

They sell ribs too!

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2020 12:01 PM

Like in what scenario would you be wanting Real Human Finger Bones? Is this something you might keep in a First Aid Kit for a worst case scenario? Also, I think the markup is a bit high for just a metacarpal.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2020 12:01 PM

They're for Etsy craft projects!

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2020 12:03 PM

Buy a pig farm.

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2020 12:06 PM

Read the reviews. Fairly amusing.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2020 12:07 PM

The thing that bothers me most was that this was a suggestion for Other Things You Might Like, while I was on the page of a book of comedic illustrations. What are they saying exactly by making that association?

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2020 12:07 PM

[QUOTE] Question: Are they ok in soup?

[QUOTE] Answer: Too dry for soup, would not add much flavor. But they are great as a septum piercing. you could also gag gift some by "giving them the finger" or you could make finger sandwiches, but the texture is not to my liking. I believe if you planted them in your garden you could get fingerling potatoes. You could "Roll the Bones". You can lick the bone and use it to turn the page of your book. You can pick your nose, you could pick your friend and even pick your friends nose, if they gave their consent. You could use it to practice your fingering on a guitar. You could clean your ears, yo could make a back scratcher if you had a couple of more. You could put a finger monkey on it....There are hundreds of uses for this. I can not believe that I have not seen it on QVC or Shark Tank

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2020 12:11 PM

The reviews: "Tossed it in the trash and forgot about it after a few laughs and thought no more about it. Apparently my dog fished it out and buried it in the yard without my knowledge...Now I have people talking to me through my television set while it's supposed to be turned off, one of our kids is missing,.."

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2020 12:12 PM

Would be fun for pranks. My asshole neighbor is a cop, so I should go leave it in his yard, with a note attached that says "Next time, this will be YOUR arm."

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2020 12:12 PM

Does anyone, here, remember when Corey Haim got in trouble for selling his hair and teeth on eBay? I ask because I'm convinced, now, rather than just suspicious, that I've slipped into a universe contiguous to the one in which I originated. Everything is in kind of dream logic disarray.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2020 12:20 PM

R11 you're probably better off. The real one right now is fuuuuuuucked up.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2020 12:24 PM

r12, are you saying that you're posting [italic]cross-dimensionally[/italic]????

Wow, today is off to a weird start.

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2020 12:27 PM

I'm 'Oh, dearing' myself for that formatting failure.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2020 12:27 PM

Did anyone go down the rabbit to hole to see what other human body parts Amazon may be fencing?

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2020 12:03 PM

I was too afraid too. Seriously. No more death.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2020 6:14 PM

Is it supposed to be for a dog?

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2020 6:18 PM

r17, someone says in the questions not to feed it to your dog because it's too small and they'd choke. So…no. Just for bone collectors, I guess...

by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2020 6:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!