Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chynna Phillips' Youtube Channel

She's fucking nuts. I love her. She has a meltdown every other day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 17, 2020 12:34 AM

It's not clear why she's so emotional, what happened?

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2020 3:16 AM

she uploads a couple vlogs a day and is usually upset about something

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2020 3:22 AM

I feel sorry for the dude married to that psycho. Can you just imagine having to stick your dick in THAT specimen? Maybe that dog she hates follows her around because of the vag smell. Thinks tuna casserole is on the menu.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2020 3:25 AM

Wow she’s nuts!

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2020 3:26 AM

[quote]It's not clear why she's so emotional, what happened?

Not sure!

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2020 3:38 AM

I feel compelled to dislike every one of her videos, now.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2020 3:42 AM

Check out her husband

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2020 3:45 AM

[quote]I feel sorry for the dude married to that psycho.

Does everyone her realize who "the dude married to that psycho" is?

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2020 3:49 AM

Billy Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2020 3:56 AM

At least he's not the real psycho Baldwin R8, Billy's kind of cute.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2020 3:58 AM

Had him.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2020 4:00 AM

Where the hell has her mom been lately?

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2020 4:11 AM

[quote] Sometimes I think I can deal with quarantine

As she drives for 30 minutes in a random pattern all over Los Angeles county.

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2020 4:13 AM

She looked just like the boring blonde on Melrose Place.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2020 4:16 AM

All the phillips are insane, all the baldwins are insane also. That’s why Chynna and Billy were a good match together they make sense. They are used to drama.

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2020 4:17 AM

She is literally SCREAMING about Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2020 4:18 AM

R15, do you think it is possible for two insane people to have different types of insanity that actually cancel each other out? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2020 11:46 AM

Who is Granny Jax that she keeps screaming about?

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2020 12:50 PM

Poor dear :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2020 2:47 PM

She's weeping in her sauna about being afraid of death. It's likely due to social isolating that she can't attend her therapy meetings or go church or whatever grounds her.

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2020 4:23 PM

Let Jesus take the wheel, Chynna.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2020 4:58 PM

She's a walking talking insane asylum.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2020 5:26 PM

Her whole family is mentally ill. Her father was a drug addict. Her sister and father had an incestuous relationship. Her other sister is married to a rapist...

Then she married into the bonkers Baldwin clan.

Why did she think she'd escape the family curse?

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2020 5:32 PM

[Quote] She has a meltdown every other day.

Has anyone told her to hold on for just one more day?

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2020 5:40 PM

r24 she has said it to herself many times in her videos

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2020 2:44 AM

She yells "peace of christ" at every car she passes.

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2020 3:06 AM

I like her. I can’t help it. Does Billy treat her bad? Does she hang with Hilaria? Has she met Bieber? Does she talk to Mackenzie? Bijou?

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2020 3:08 AM

Talking about being raped at 14 while on vacation:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2020 3:09 AM

r27 Yes she talks to Mackenzie and apparently is close with Bijou

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2020 3:11 AM

Naked and scared.

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2020 3:11 AM

Isn't Bijou a Scientologist? I thought they weren't allowed to hang out with people not in the cult.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2020 3:13 AM

The Baldwins are insane but I do like Billy at least because a) he was hot as fuck when he was younger and b) he hates Trump and trashes him every chance he can.

I like Chynna but she's weird and she aged badly.

by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2020 3:13 AM

Alec comments on her Instagram quite often

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2020 3:17 AM

[quote]The Baldwins are insane but I do like Billy at least because a) he was hot as fuck when he was younger and b) he hates Trump and trashes him every chance he can.

That's a low bar.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2020 3:21 AM

What is all this oversharing? She's anxiety-ridden, sad, something's always wrong. Find a therapist. What is her point? She's hardly anyone who should be guiding others.

by Anonymousreply 35May 21, 2020 3:22 AM

Billy makes appearances in a few of her videos (and those videos usually get the most views).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 21, 2020 3:23 AM

I watched a few of her videos. She’s so high strong and so afraid and fearful of death and God.

by Anonymousreply 37May 21, 2020 3:25 AM

that is some deep mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 38May 21, 2020 3:32 AM

Chynna's son Vance was diagnosed with cancer last year. She's fearful of the wrath of God. The terror of her son possibly being taken away by disease. She's under the spell of religious power, control, and fear.

I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 39May 21, 2020 4:03 AM

It looks as if she is grieving and working through some previous trauma. It's squirmy to watch but I don't know if it's unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 40May 21, 2020 4:26 AM

I didn't know Chynna was a Jesus freak. I wonder what her mom thinks about that—I can only imagine.

by Anonymousreply 41May 21, 2020 4:27 AM

[quote]She’s so high strong and so afraid and fearful of death and God.

I think she's lost her faith on some level and she's desperately trying to reconnect.

by Anonymousreply 42May 21, 2020 4:31 AM

If you watch some of her previous videos, I think she had a close friend die and she's still grieving about it.

by Anonymousreply 43May 21, 2020 4:36 AM

I had no idea she was that religious. If it helps, good for her. Where do they live?

by Anonymousreply 44May 21, 2020 4:37 AM

^ Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 45May 21, 2020 4:38 AM

Chynna's story of rape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 21, 2020 5:47 AM

OoowwweeEE. She is crazy. Jesus wants you to swim to shore Chynna. And eat something for FUCK sake. And stop being such a pointy faced judgy witch. Your angels have left you, your aura is black. I fear for her dog and children and sisters and husband and neighbours and Carnie.

by Anonymousreply 47May 21, 2020 5:59 AM

I worked with Wilson Phillips six years ago. Great fun. Billy Baldwin was there for the weekend. Great guy. Well, he has certainly aged quite a bit in six years; he got fat too. He was in such good shape back then. She has aged a bit too. Guess we all have, but it was only six years ago. I can't get into the bible and Jesus stuff.

Not that I care what she does, but I thought this was her Christian channel. She was just sitting there talking randomly. It wasn't inspirational, insightful or even cohesive. She offered nothing. Billy Baldwin was doing most of the talking. It wasn't particularly anything. You can't just call something Christian when you don't offer anything on all this wasted time while she sits at the kitchen table.

by Anonymousreply 48May 21, 2020 6:12 AM

Michelle Phillips must think her daughter is some kind whacko...like where the hell did this lunatic come from?

Does everything have to be Jesus this and Jesus that? It seems likes Chynna can't even think on her own.

by Anonymousreply 49May 21, 2020 6:23 AM

"I worked with Wilson Phillips six years ago."

Did Carnie keep making desserts so she could lick the bowls?

by Anonymousreply 50May 21, 2020 6:26 AM

^^No, there was no cooking involved. They were there to sing and perfom. They were very good. Carnie was a hoot. Actually, all three girls were fun; very personable, friendly, no drama, no divas. Billy was a cool, friendly guy too.

by Anonymousreply 51May 21, 2020 6:43 AM

That is not a flattering camera angle for her. How does she deal with Alec and Hilaria?

by Anonymousreply 52May 21, 2020 7:25 AM

Chynna’s childhood diaries are interesting.

by Anonymousreply 53May 21, 2020 7:39 AM

They must live off of the 101. Lots of traffic noise outside their house.

by Anonymousreply 54May 21, 2020 1:59 PM

On seeing her heroin-addict dad having a stroke:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 21, 2020 2:26 PM

Celebrity really is an illness.

by Anonymousreply 56May 21, 2020 2:29 PM

Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye Until then, baby, are you going to let 'em hold you down and make you cry? Don't you know? Don't you know, things can change Things'll go your way If you hold... on for one more day Can you hold... on for one more day? Things'll go your way... Hold on for one more day

by Anonymousreply 57May 21, 2020 2:34 PM

I commented on one of her videos asking her "Have Carnie and Wendy accepted Christ yet" and she deleted it. :(

by Anonymousreply 58May 21, 2020 2:46 PM

r47 What about me, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 59May 21, 2020 6:52 PM

[quote]I commented on one of her videos asking her "Have Carnie and Wendy accepted Christ yet" and she deleted it.

So you tried to troll her and she shut you down? LOL. Imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 60May 21, 2020 9:46 PM

I'm glad r58 trolled her. She seems exhausting. I woulda said: Listen bitch, Jesus has zero time for your ass.

by Anonymousreply 61May 21, 2020 10:05 PM

r60 she talks a bit about wishing that some of her friends and family accepted the Lord. I think it is a legitimate question.

by Anonymousreply 62May 22, 2020 12:29 AM

Today's episode with Billy was actually pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 22, 2020 5:59 AM

Where did she get this Jesus fixation from? Her mom seems like the type who would laugh her ass off at bullshit like that.

Also I always wondered did she get a nose job When she was young? I’ve never seen a “before” of her but it’s always had a kind of not natural look to it.

by Anonymousreply 64May 22, 2020 7:09 AM

If she had a nose job, it's a perfect one R64. She's a wreck but they can't sculpt a nose like that too often. It's flawless. Her nose is not that attractive but so articulated and the projection and nostrils are perfect. Not a nose job. When you're nothing but skin and bones the underlying cartilage structure and our teeth will show up as more pronounced. Chynna's nose is far too symmetrical and strongly built to be plastic. She's crazy of course. In the midst of a psychotic break.

by Anonymousreply 65May 22, 2020 7:25 AM

R65 but it’s so much narrower and comes to an artificial point at the bottom. That’s generally not a natural thing at all (I’m sure you know what I mean).

by Anonymousreply 66May 22, 2020 7:29 AM

No surgeon or patient would choose that artificial point R66. She hasn't had a nose job. She looks like a witch. Her nose is unusually articulated. But this is not a surgeon's work. Believe what you like or look at her mother and father. This bitch is INSANE. But there's no cosmetic work on her face. NONE. That's a skin tarp over skelton.

by Anonymousreply 67May 22, 2020 7:44 AM

Chynna has a huge forehead. Is her hair receding? I think she needs a haircut so that it looks fuller on top.

by Anonymousreply 68May 22, 2020 9:00 AM

She's a screwball. I have watched her a few times now (only on DL); however, I don't really see how her YouTube blathering has anything to do with Jesus. She talks about absolutely nothing, and then every once in a while blurts out "Thank you, Jesus" or "Praise the Lord." She's not particularly religious or spiritual or enlightening.or really much of anything. She's pleasant enough and seems harmless, but if you're looking for something in your life, I don't see her leading or guiding you to it. She talks about having a bad day or she's troubled or she "walking on Jello" having vertigo. What's her point? She's a flighty, whacked out nutcase. Way too much oversharing about nothing.

And yes, like someone said above, her mother seems like the type of person who would wonder what the hell is all this Jesus nonsense: "You're crazy. I did drugs and became crazy. You're just crazy with a video camera."

by Anonymousreply 69May 22, 2020 9:43 AM

I think Chynna is the way she is because her parents were hippies and she had no structure or solid foundation as a child.

Here is Chynna is at 12 is talking about her mother having a new boyfriend or husband every few years or so. Poor thing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 22, 2020 4:05 PM

I like it when she yells "Come" with a little growl in her voice. It's like Satan is trying to emerge.

by Anonymousreply 71May 22, 2020 5:32 PM

Omg i tuned in for the first time and her receding hairline made me jump out of my skin! holy crap what caused that?!?! extensions? Corn rows?

by Anonymousreply 72May 22, 2020 5:38 PM

R70 you may be right, though I'm not sure it's necessarily the fact that Michelle had so many boyfriends, but rather that she raised Chynna in an essentially boundary-free environment. Michelle was pragmatic to the point of giving Chynna condoms when she went on dates with boys—which is absolutely logical I suppose, but that brand of parenting is not going to react well with all children. It's always been obvious to me that Chynna is much more sensitive than Michelle, and I don't think a child with her disposition would necessarily thrive under that kind of parenting. Some kids would, but I don't think Chynna was one of them. Sometimes people with so little structure in their childhoods grow into adults who cling to any system that represents order, hence the born-again Christianity.

by Anonymousreply 73May 22, 2020 8:07 PM

Damn, this bitch almost makes Mackenzie and Bijou look normal. Akmost

by Anonymousreply 74May 23, 2020 12:26 AM

All that anxiety and agita over a life without any real problems. She's a sad mess.

by Anonymousreply 75May 23, 2020 1:29 AM

I think she dropped acid. That was amazing

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2020 4:12 AM

[quote]All that anxiety and agita over a life without any real problems. She's a sad mess.

Growing up in a family where your half-sister fucked your father could be described as "a real problem," I think.

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2020 4:26 AM

[quote]All that anxiety and agita over a life without any real problems. She's a sad mess.

Well, apparently, her teenage son has (or has recently had) cancer. And yes, R77 points out another big problem in her life. I do think she's a religious nut, but "without any real problems" isn't accurate.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2020 3:22 PM

One of the comments under the video in the OP:

"Sweetie, if one of your problems is you beloved dog following you everywhere, you have issues. I had to put my 16 year old Dachshund sisters, Thelma and Louise down 3 weeks ago, I seriously think Jesus has better things to do than worry about your petulant child issues"

Which one of you did this? lol

by Anonymousreply 79May 24, 2020 12:22 AM

r78 Also I think the family moves a lot, probably due to money issues and Billy's show getting cancelled recently.

by Anonymousreply 80May 24, 2020 12:24 AM

[quote]I think Chynna is the way she is because her parents were hippies and she had no structure or solid foundation as a child.

Michelle was supposedly a very strict parent. She even fought for custody of one of John's other kids because she didn't want him being in a drug fueled environment. She also kept Chynna away from all of that.

MacKenzie and Jeffrey are pretty well adjusted as well. Mac had issues, but most of them weren't her fault. She's overcome a lot and works to help other addicts.

by Anonymousreply 81May 24, 2020 12:29 AM

r81 Chynna's mother having a new partner every few years or so is really NOT healthy for her daughter, regardless of how strict Michelle was as a parent.

by Anonymousreply 82May 24, 2020 12:39 AM

The son is in remission and they had access to the best medical care for him; he's fine. Mackenzie's creepy sexual relationship with daddy took place in the '80s and Chynna again has had all the resources in the world to deal with her "trauma." She drives away from her million dollar property in her luxury car to buy gourmet food or sit in a manicured outdoor sanctuary as she screams about Jesus in the middle of a pandemic when some people can't even afford to feed themselves and then she has a daily breakdown in her PRIVATE SAUNA and occasionally films her celebrity husband which she uploads to Youtube.

She has nothing but privilege and no real problems. She can go fuck herself with her solid gold crucifix... now THAT would be interesting content for her YT channel.

by Anonymousreply 83May 24, 2020 12:51 AM

R81 she was “strict” compared to two drugged out derelicts who routinely abandoned and molested their kids, but no, she’s wasn’t even remotely strict.

by Anonymousreply 84May 24, 2020 3:38 AM

Bijou makes an appearance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 25, 2020 7:53 PM

Bijou has her child in Christian school? I thought she and Danny Masterson were big Scientologists.

by Anonymousreply 86May 25, 2020 8:33 PM

r86 I thought so too. Maybe only Danny is? Or maybe she juts enrolled her regardless of being a Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 87May 25, 2020 8:37 PM

Danny definitely is, he was raised in it. Maybe they've had a falling out with it.

by Anonymousreply 88May 25, 2020 8:43 PM

It's VERY obvious that Chyna suffers from a MAJOR Behavioral Health disorder despite whatever life advantages she may have had on one side and what traumas she may have suffered on the other.

She has a significant Religious Fixation, beyond what could be ascribed to just a " normal" everyday expression of religious faith. Her thought process isn't even linear- I doubt she even has normal Executive functioning at this point- it is just one long stream of consciousness blather, with the occasional circular rant of someone caught up in a manic state or perhaps really bad OCD loop.

Whether or not she was driven to this state from years of bizarre family/ environmental abuse and trauma or indeed a significant family history positive for mental illness is really almost immaterial at this point. She desperately needs a full-complement of behavioral health services: e.g. Meds, private therapy, perhaps even in-patient treatment at this point. The fact that she has been filming these "meltdowns" so frequently, and that her husband is an omni-present figure in them leaves me doubtful that her family could not possibly be aware of this issue, and that possibly they have sought treatment for her in the past. However, with some patients with such a strong Religious fixation ( that I believe her husband may share) she may gave resisted treatment, or worse- sought some kind of half-assed " "Christian Counselor".

It is Sad, Sad, Sad.

by Anonymousreply 89May 25, 2020 9:21 PM

Most celebrities are narcissistic messes and Chynna smells like Borderline personality disorder from ten states away. She and Billy are likely locked in a nightmarish Cluster B marriage, destined to torture each other and their closest relatives until one of them (Billy) meets a new victim for fresh supply.

by Anonymousreply 90May 25, 2020 9:27 PM

R89 speaking of mentally ill there’s some brother Tam who TRULY is mentally ill — he posts absolutely insane things on FB he doesn’t even live in reality.

So definitely runs in the family.

by Anonymousreply 91May 25, 2020 11:26 PM

r91 Her and Billy have talked about him being bipolar schizophrenic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 26, 2020 12:02 AM

I never correct grammar because mine is pretty basic. But just this once, I will do it for your own good R92. It's SHE and Billy. She has talked about Billy being bipolar. Her can't talk about that, cuz she's psychotic. Just substitute the pronoun and see if it works in a sentence. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 93May 26, 2020 12:10 AM

r93 Well actually it's Chynna and Billy talking about Chynna's brother being bipolar schizophrenic but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 94May 26, 2020 12:17 AM

It's still very wrong. On the most basic level R94. You're welcome. Her and Billy can't discuss her brother neither. Not properly. They all are very mentally ill. Still functioning as a family without interference, because of $$$. Her kids are not safe with her psychotic jesus ranting and word salad. She might as likely to kill them as feed them. Sick woman. Her fat slob husband is gorging on the devil himself. She's gonna mix a batch of gluten free joy juice one day for her family and talk fast as she tells them to drink it down before CPS arrives. They reside in the Kingdom of Krazy.

Anyway, you still mustn't say Her and Billy. I forbid it.

by Anonymousreply 95May 26, 2020 12:30 AM

I think Chynna is looking for a semblance of structure through the confines of religion and Jesus. But instead of the dogma of control, power, and money within religion, she should concentrate on just being a good person and expect the same from Billy. BTW: Billy is pretty funny in these clips.

by Anonymousreply 96May 26, 2020 3:54 AM

Before Wilson Phillips, she was in a movie playing Roxanne Pulitzer. It's as awful as you'd imagine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 26, 2020 4:48 PM

Aren't they such a cute couple?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2020 3:16 AM

Chynna Phillips and Billy Baldwin have one of those combination names: It's..."Chilly."

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2020 3:25 AM

Damn, Billy and Chynna have been married for 25 years. Three kids, still going strong. He puts up with her crazy, Jesus, born-again "California Preachin'."

She's kind of engaging, harmless. Never says anything revelatory or enlightening. But she does praise the Lord. Check her out on her YouTube channel. She's nuts, whacky, Santa Barbara frau, but fun with her word salad bible schmible.

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2020 3:30 AM

I like the videos with Billy in them because he's funny and lighthearted.

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2020 4:09 AM

Every video is about her needs. She's horrible.

by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2020 5:17 AM

Chynna needs to get a topic and/or theme for each video...and not these random, off the top of her head ramblings while she takes a walk around her neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2020 5:45 AM

Chynna needs a topic for her existence - other than defaulting to jesus christ. She's nuts R103, in case you couldn't tell. Severely disordered.

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2020 5:48 AM

That part where Billy asks Chynna to do an impression of Genevieve like it kills at parties... very weird.

by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2020 5:49 AM

She's so consumed with her own fabulousness!

by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2020 5:55 AM

Chynna is high maintenance. She must be one hell of a fuck for Billy.

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2020 12:10 PM

[quote]Michelle Phillips must think her daughter is some kind whacko...like where the hell did this lunatic come from?

I know you think Michelle Phillips is sane and wonderful but she's not, and she's a big reason why Chynna behaves the way she does. But I do agree that Michelle would wonder to herself where this lunatic came from, completely oblivious to her own role in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2020 12:16 PM

Chyanna and Billy are moving from one part of Santa Barbara to another part of Santa Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2020 12:25 PM

She said in a video that they move every two years or something.

by Anonymousreply 110June 9, 2020 7:13 PM

Bijou and Danny Masterson the rapist are both Scientologists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 9, 2020 9:21 PM

I've watched her videos. Chynna is surprisingly cogent and articulate. In one of her latest videos, she says "Black Lives Matter" when she's interacting with her white neighbors and talks about alternative therapies (specifically mentioning juicing). This blend of fundamentalist Christian philosophy with new age/Liberal philosophies is new to me. So, I am kind of into it.

The 90s boy in me still wants some new solo Chynna albums, because her voice was basically "the voice" of Wilson Phillips, with Wendy and Carni harmonizing with her. She has the "non-plastic surgery"/super skinny French aesthetic going on. I can rock with that.

by Anonymousreply 112June 10, 2020 11:20 PM

She tells stories about her childhood like rape on a vacation, being talked into topless and leather modeling , how she killed her mothers two birds... She could easily write a book and SHOULD.

by Anonymousreply 113June 11, 2020 12:00 AM

She's a therapist's dream. Twenty years at twice and week and she never shuts the fuck up. Nothing ever changes except her perspective every 3 minutes. She mistakes her 'mood' for reality. Keep coming back Chynna. You're fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 114June 11, 2020 3:48 AM

I like her too, but that fivehead is SCREAMING for bangs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115June 11, 2020 5:01 PM

Today’s Chilly episode was funny with Billy.

by Anonymousreply 116June 16, 2020 5:43 AM

But will she hold on for one more day? Things will go her way,

by Anonymousreply 117June 16, 2020 5:53 AM

She could make some money renting her forehead at a drive-in theater

by Anonymousreply 118July 14, 2020 10:57 AM

They moved to a new cute house.

by Anonymousreply 119July 14, 2020 9:35 PM

I wonder what she REALLY thinks of her rapist Scientologist brother in law....

by Anonymousreply 120July 15, 2020 1:29 PM

Mama Michelle makes an appearance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 3, 2020 2:07 AM

Mind-blowing to me that Michelle Phillips' daughter is 52 years old.

by Anonymousreply 122August 3, 2020 2:11 AM

R121 I've been a huge Mamas and Papas fan since I was a kid in the 60s. That was charming, except it is exceedingly strange to see Mama Michelle, once the hottest minx on the planet, as a sweet little old lady.

by Anonymousreply 123August 3, 2020 2:34 AM

I mean....here’s Michelle pregnant with Chynna. WHAT a stunner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 3, 2020 2:36 AM

She seems like she has way too much time on her hands. Go read a book or something. Go get some bangs.

by Anonymousreply 125August 3, 2020 1:42 PM

R121 Michelle's face when Chynna was grilling her about not having had an "ongoing relationship with Christ" was beyond awkward

by Anonymousreply 126August 4, 2020 12:53 AM

R126 Is Michelle a Scientologist, too, or just Bijou?

by Anonymousreply 127August 4, 2020 1:06 AM

Chynna is starting to resemble this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 4, 2020 2:16 PM

I kind of like her.

by Anonymousreply 129August 5, 2020 7:50 AM

R127 Michelle is definitely not a Scieno--I think Bijou got into that from hanging out with her freak husband Danny Masterson and his brother. I'd say Michelle is probably irreligious, possibly spiritual though. It seems from the video clip with Chynna that Michelle is merely appeasing her by recounting how she was baptized at birth. You can tell they have had this conversation before and that Chynna is desperately terrified for her mother's soul.

by Anonymousreply 130August 5, 2020 1:57 PM

Chynna mentioned in one of her videos how when she was a kid, her and her mother were at a hotel and Chynna was bothering her so her mom told her she would give her $30 to memorize a passage from the Bible, I think it was Psalm 23. So Chynna memorized it, which I would assume played a part in her becoming so religious.

by Anonymousreply 131August 5, 2020 4:19 PM

Reminds me of Tamerlane's videos from years ago. WHET Tamerlane Phillips?

by Anonymousreply 132August 5, 2020 8:46 PM

The videos Chynna does with Billy are really funny! Especially this video where they talk about their first kiss and Prince hitting on her at a club.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 13, 2020 11:28 PM

I think she looks a little like Carson Kressley now.

by Anonymousreply 134September 14, 2020 12:47 PM

Chynna admits there was a time she found women attractive. :30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 16, 2020 9:01 PM

Hmm, interesting story about Chynna visiting John. Michelle made her 11-year-old daughter responsible for making sure John didn't kidnap his own son out of Michelle's custody, who was... of course, taken out of John's custody due to his severe drug use!! What a fucked up situation, all around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 17, 2020 12:18 AM

Let's give the beauteous Michelle for having a messed up daughter. After all, she had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 137October 17, 2020 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!