Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Biggs Looks Great! Time Has Been Kind to Him.

Time has not been kind to his once much more attractive American Pie costar Chris Kline. He looks like shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 8:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2020 2:27 AM

Really?

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2020 2:28 AM

Plastic surgery NEVER looks good on men . Klein has fucked his face up forever,

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2020 2:32 AM

I saw him on the street 2-3 months ago. Totally average looking. Took me a while to realize how I know him. Living the life in a newly converted condo in the Village with wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2020 2:33 AM

Better than Tara Reid

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2020 2:33 AM

He and his wife are insufferable

The worst

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2020 2:34 AM

Come on, you bitches would still be his apple pie.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2020 2:35 AM

I forgot he even existed.

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2020 2:35 AM

BDF - and hands!

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2020 2:40 AM

His show at Fox got cancelled today. There was an AP reunion in one episode, but Wikipedia said it was the lowest-rated episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2020 2:53 AM

I spelled Klein incorrectly.

Klein is only 41. He’s actually a yr younger than Biggs. I’m watching him in “Sweet Magnolias.” It’s not just his face. His body looks like the body of an older man. He has a pot belly.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2020 10:22 AM

Biggs showed an obviously non-fluffed penis, so I have tons of respect for him. He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed, so kudos to him. Though he was way too trimmed down for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2020 10:47 AM

The penis discussed above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2020 10:50 AM

As a young gayling, I used to jerk off to the scene in Election where Chris Klein's character gets blown. That was so hot.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2020 11:18 AM

I prolly still wouldn’t say no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2020 11:34 AM

Biggs never has a lot to work with. Any fall off is hardly going to be mourned. Klein was a drunk, right? That and any bad procedures is a recipe for disaster. Sad. He was fab back in his day. The “hot chick” has assumed her mantle of fraudom. Band camp girl looks to be holding up the best.

/end pointless bitchery

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2020 11:40 AM

a he Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2020 12:25 PM

Hair brought to you by "Just For Men".

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2020 12:29 PM

R 17, no he's not.

Jason Biggs visited Hebrew University in Jerusalem.

“Everyone thinks I’m Jewish,” says actor Jason Biggs.

The 23-year-old star of American Pie, Loser and American Pie 2 is actually an Italian Catholic from New Jersey. But he looks like the kind of nice Jewish boy you had a crush on in Hebrew school. Which is why he keeps getting cast as Jews, he says.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2020 12:44 PM

I believe his Twitter headline used to be something like "the Jewiest Non-Jew You've Ever Met"

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!