Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TRUMP'S SECRET NEW WATCHLIST LETS HIS ADMINISTRATION TRACK AMERICANS WITHOUT NEEDING A WARRANT

“The Trump administration has created a new and expansive national security watchlist that, for the first time since 9/11, includes Americans who have no connection to terrorism. The new watchlist, authorized through a classified Attorney General order and launched in 2017, is expected to grow to well over one million names. It also allows the government to track and monitor Americans without a warrant, even when there is no evidence they're breaking the law.”

“And while two separate laws require the government to announce new systems of data collection of Americans, there has been no acknowledgement of the expanded watchlist.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 6:57 AM

Where’s your God now, freedom lovers?

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2020 4:41 AM

He is our President and he is just looking out for us. Some people engage in corrupt, criminal, morally reprehensible behavior. Can you imagine? He needs to be on the lookout for people like that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2020 4:47 AM

I hope R2 is being facetious.

by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2020 4:49 AM

R1 They don't care. You get a pass if you have a R next to your name. Those people believe it can't fall back on them.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2020 4:50 AM

Is Muriel on the list?

by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2020 4:51 AM

Yeah trump engages in corrupt, criminal and morally reprehensible behavior!

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2020 4:51 AM

This seems highly against constitution.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2020 4:52 AM

And his fans are wigging out about Bill Gates putting microchips in them in.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2020 4:58 AM

Why do you think they pushed that bill that doesn’t protect browser history anonymity?

Hope none of us get motion sick on trains.

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2020 5:01 AM

If you guys don’t hear from me... I didn’t go away willingly.

But it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2020 5:05 AM

Long live the resistance!

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2020 5:05 AM

Anybody who’s anybody will be on that list.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2020 5:06 AM

The highest badge of honor.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2020 5:06 AM

Don't be surprised if he "wins" the election.

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2020 5:46 AM

I am so fearful that he will get re-elected R14. Living in NYC (strongly Dem) and hanging on DL can lull a person into thinking that we will be united and dump this piece of shit.

But I do worry about the fools voting him in again (I'll never get over how shocked and astounded I was that he actually won) and I worry about the dirty tricks and the ruthlessness of the GOP (and the Russians) and the rigging of another election.

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2020 9:00 AM

I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2020 9:07 AM

Just another Drumph thing for us to delete next year...

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2020 9:15 AM

I think many of the death mongering , pearl-clutching, DL'rs will agree and defend this.

They have to because of the COVID!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2020 9:29 AM

[quote]I’m concerned.

But not really.

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2020 9:42 AM

So, he's the shittiest Santa Claus ever?

No matter what you do, you will be on his Shit ... uh, Naughty List.

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2020 9:49 AM

What will those freedom lovin', Constitutional Patriots do?

Expect crickets to chirp.

by Anonymousreply 21May 19, 2020 10:57 AM

#resist

by Anonymousreply 22May 19, 2020 12:06 PM

r15, you are wise to remember that not only are we in a bubble on DL, but there are active trolls within outlets little bubble who are always trying to steer us in the wrong direction.

I think he’s got a huge chance of reelection. Don’t listen to the “this COVID did him in fir November”. No, it didn’t. They do NOT want us to vote, and they don’t want POC voting, they don’t actually want working class (though they who’re for their votes). Each of us have circles of people in our lives. Build connections and show up for their lives — you’re more likely to get them to vote. Encourage people to vote.

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2020 6:01 AM

The $600 per week is intended as a bribe for deplorables. Keep voting for stupid and keep getting free money!

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2020 6:09 AM

Let's face it. They've been illegally watching us all along. Trump just tried to make it legal.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2020 6:01 AM

Will the people showing up with guns to threaten officials at state capitols and screaming in the faces of police officers while wearing no masks, be on the list... or does this not apply to actual terrorists like them because they're white, but rather to watch the old Lebanese guy running a restaurant in Brooklyn for the last 40 years?

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2020 6:10 AM

And yet we can't do contact tracing for CV19.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2020 6:14 AM

Dump delights in making his supporters feel they have agency by encouraging them to violate social distancing orders and anti-discrimination laws in the name of MUH FREEDOM while secretly putting them under surveillance and stripping away their civil liberties along with the rest of us. They are like restless toddlers in the backseat who believe they’re actually driving whenever Daddy gives them a toy steering wheel to play with.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2020 6:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!