Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Seacrest's Rep Responds to Concerns He Suffered a Stroke During American Idol Finale

Ryan Seacrest's rep is addressing concerns over his health.

On Sunday night, fans took to Twitter while watching the virtual American Idol finale to inquire about the 45-year-old host, who was broadcasting from his home. Nearing the end of the show, many social media users expressed their concern over Seacrest's health, stating the he was possibly exhibiting symptoms of a stroke. Fans noted that the host's eyes appeared swollen, and he appeared to jumble his words during the live event.

Seacrest was absent from hosting duties on Live With Kelly and Ryan on Monday morning, causing more concern from fans. However, Seacret's rep is now setting the record straight on his health.

"Ryan did not have any kind of stroke last night," his rep shared in a statement with People on Monday. "Like many people right now, Ryan is adjusting to the new normal and finding work-home balance, with the added stress of having to put on live shows from home."

"Between Live with Kelly and Ryan, American Idol, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and the Disney Family Singalong specials, he has been juggling three-four on-air jobs over the last few weeks and he's in need of rest," the statement continued. "So today he took a well-deserved day off."

During Sunday's finale, singer Just Sam was crowned the winner of American Idol.

After winning, Just Sam told E! News' Lilliana Vazquez, "This is life-changing. This is a dream come true, all the good things."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 18, 2021 7:58 PM

Hopefully, his boyfriend can nurse him back to health.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2020 7:39 PM

We truly entered a darker timeline the moment Ryan Seacrest appeared on our TV screens.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2020 7:41 PM

Sociopath

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2020 7:42 PM

Most of his hosting was tapped and it was obvious some of the contestants knew they were moving on (one of the top two when announced you could see his sister sneaking up the stairs behind him with a confetti cannon. Seacrest was live for the end part, where he looks sweaty, slurring his words and one eye building.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2020 7:45 PM

Did it look like he was having a stroke, R4?

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2020 7:46 PM

There's a video clip at Daily Mail. I look the same way after I get pounded by homeless rough trade.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2020 7:48 PM

Why does he still work so much? He already has more money than god.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]"Ryan did not have any kind of stroke last night," his rep shared in a statement with People on Monday. "Like many people right now, Ryan is adjusting to the new normal and finding work-home balance, with the added stress of having to put on live shows from home."

Oh, well, that explains everything. I always believe everything publicists say, 100 percent.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2020 7:49 PM

r5 I mean - I have never seen someone actually stroke out but - it was really odd, his face was shiny, his one eye was gigantic compared to the other one and he just slurred his words and kept going like he was totally coherent.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2020 7:50 PM

Dope

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2020 7:53 PM

Guy works his ass off and is always doing something at crazy hours for crazy hours so Im pretty sure his stress level must be extreme. I find him mildly funny on the Kelly show but thats the only thing ive seen him on. gay or not, he earns his keep. is he a trumpster or gay hater? is that why he gets hate on here so much?

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2020 7:54 PM

Maybe it was a migraine like that TV reporter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2020 7:55 PM

Hope he's okay.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2020 7:56 PM

He absolutely was having facial drooping. It was either a stroke/TIA or he has Bell’s Palsy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2020 7:56 PM

[quote]Ryan did not have any kind of stroke last night," his rep shared in a statement with People

And Liberace's sudden weight loss has nothing to do with that gay disease going around, it is due to the watermelon diet he has on. Please stop insulating he is a homosexual. We want to remind the press spreading such lies are illegal and we will take anyone to court who continues to do so as we did with the Daily Mirror and won.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2020 8:01 PM

Jeez, Ryan, you're not actually a horrible guy. There are much worse in the world. But damn, are you really so incredibly necessary to the universe that you need to be working nonstop every minute of every day. Just calm that shit down, we'll all be fine without you for awhile.

Damn, celebrities!

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2020 8:01 PM

I haven't seen Seacrest in a while.

Watching that video at R14, it's clear to me that he has had some MAJOR plastic surgery. His face looks totally different.

Could his plastic surgery be the cause of his eye problem? Nerve damage, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2020 8:01 PM

Was it like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2020 8:06 PM

The PR statement is worse than nothing. “Adjusting to the new normal” is the most meaningless blather I’ve heard yet. These people get paid for that crap? The just raised more questions than they answered. Better to have said nothing.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2020 9:30 PM

Say what you will about Ryan, but he is a workaholic. He could keep up the frenetic pace when he was in his 20's and 30's, but not anymore.

If he keeps it up, he'll be dead by the time he's 55.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2020 9:45 PM

and he is the perfect embodiment of the cult of busyness. why? why, r20? What is he so busy doing? Bullshit and nonsense. I honestly hope for his sake he stops. I don't hate the guy. I don't want him to kill himself. I don't know why he needs to drive himself into a stroke. What the hell is he doing this for?

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2020 9:48 PM

I think he is symbolic of the cult of money. How much more money does a person need? I work for money - when I have enough to live on until 85, I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2020 9:50 PM

R17, watch the video at r14. He didn’t have the crazy eyes and garbled speech in earlier segments.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2020 10:33 PM

[quote]He didn’t have the crazy eyes and garbled speech in earlier segments.

I don't watch the show but others have said those segments were pre-taped and his inserts were live.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2020 10:39 PM

R20 He won’t be missed.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2020 10:41 PM

[quote] What is he so busy doing?

Making money! He's worth in the hundreds of millions.

[quote] What the hell is he doing this for?

To prove to himself that he's "worthy." He was a fat little closet case growing up, and those he lost the weight, he's still a self-loathing closet case.

And the hundreds of millions of dollars can't soothe his soul. You can just tell that he's very unhappy, unfulfilled, and very deep in the closet.

What a miserable existence.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2020 10:51 PM

see? neurotic horseshit. Ryan, calm your ass down. We all forgive you for, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2020 10:55 PM

If I have to believe my own eyes or what a publicist says...

I’m going with stroke or transient ischemic attack.

Wishes for a full recovery, Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2020 11:05 PM

That's what happens to me if I watch him.......

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2020 11:10 PM

Making sure my contract has co-host approval but secretly warming up for a SOLO show.....the show the world has always wanted......

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2020 11:11 PM

What a mean group of fags

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2020 11:14 PM

Well, you know how bitchy fags can be, R31.

by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2020 12:00 AM

SEACREST.... almost...... OUT!

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2020 12:11 AM

Maybe if he lost some weight, he wouldn't be so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2020 12:11 AM

As mentioned, Ryan has worked nonstop for 20 years during multiple jobs but during the “new normal” he can do it all from his home. No more rushing to airports and flying across the country each week. So why is he having difficulty now of it’s not a medical issue?

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2020 12:25 AM

By the way, the American Idol finale was last night and this is all anyone cares about.

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2020 12:26 AM

He probably got a wave of explosive diarrhea and was trying to hold it until the end of broadcast!

by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2020 12:35 AM

Where was his "girlfriend," during all of this drama?

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2020 12:36 AM

In Canada, r38. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2020 12:37 AM

He looks like he's also suffering from gayface

by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2020 12:39 AM

Who is he dating now - Olivia Munn?

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2020 12:39 AM

Amateur! I did this shit 9 years ago on the news, not some stupid music show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2020 1:01 AM

I still don't understand how she thought this would quell the gossip. Since this offered no viable explanation for anything (much less as to why his eye drooped), it looks even more sinister.

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2020 1:04 AM

Not only was his eye drooping (and it appeared to be slightly dilated), but the corner of his mouth was also drooping. He covered up his face with his hands, I think because he realized something was wrong with his mouth. He’s young for a stroke (although not impossible), so it might be Bells’s palsy.

by Anonymousreply 44May 19, 2020 1:14 AM

[quote] Not only was his eye drooping (and it appeared to be slightly dilated), but the corner of his mouth was also drooping.

Sounds like all his plastic surgery is melting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 19, 2020 1:18 AM

Why not just tell the fuckin truth if it was a stroke or other medical situation. We’re all human, shit happens and he’d garner lots of sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 46May 19, 2020 1:24 AM

I knew a guy who had Bell’s Palsy, and then he died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 19, 2020 1:30 AM

[quote]“Adjusting to the new normal” is the most meaningless blather I’ve heard yet. These people get paid for that crap?

That's exactly what I thought when I read it. Ryan could have come up with better shit than that during whatever his little episode was last night!

by Anonymousreply 48May 19, 2020 1:33 AM

Net Worth: $430 Million

by Anonymousreply 49May 19, 2020 1:37 AM

Ripa doesn’t fuck with him because he could buy and sell her.

by Anonymousreply 50May 19, 2020 1:38 AM

Sad, Last Days.

by Anonymousreply 51May 19, 2020 1:38 AM

i think it might be Bell’s Palsy instead of stroke? If its the latter, they could just simply admit it and says he's recovering. The former might need further tests to confirm.

by Anonymousreply 52May 19, 2020 1:39 AM

Too bad he can't take it with him, R49.

Seems like it was all for nothing.

And he didn't even get a boyfriend out of it. He's still pretending to like women.

by Anonymousreply 53May 19, 2020 1:39 AM

I think it is more likely he had some kind of cosmetic procedure and that side of his face was a bit frozen or had some nerve damage that hasn't yet healed.

by Anonymousreply 54May 19, 2020 1:40 AM

[quote] Why not just tell the fuckin truth if it was a stroke or other medical situation.

Because his whole life is a fraud.

Why start telling the truth now?

Besides, R54 is right. It's a plastic surgery fuck up, and he's embarassed to tell.

Look at his damned face. He's starting to look like a wax figure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 19, 2020 1:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 19, 2020 1:50 AM

Seacrest has definitely had work done.

This is what he used to look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 19, 2020 1:52 AM

And now....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 19, 2020 1:52 AM

[quote]This is not normal...

It's the *new* normal, R56!

by Anonymousreply 59May 19, 2020 2:11 AM

Hmmm...at the pics at r56, it looks like his wonky eye is brown, while the other eye is blue. So it may have been a contact lens that slipped.

by Anonymousreply 60May 19, 2020 2:15 AM

[quote] This is not normal...

[quote] his wonky eye is brown, while the other eye is blue. So it may have been a contact lens that slipped.

Likely story. Blame the “contact lens”.

by Anonymousreply 61May 19, 2020 2:22 AM

Between R57 and R58, it looks like he had a face lift and a nose job.

That's some major work. It could be why his face is malfunctioning.

by Anonymousreply 62May 19, 2020 2:27 AM

He works too hard.

by Anonymousreply 63May 19, 2020 2:32 AM

It's been years since I've seen even a picture of him, so I was shocked by the picture at R55. The face at R57 is what I was picturing. I would never think they were the same person!

by Anonymousreply 64May 19, 2020 2:35 AM

His work schedule at this age is symptomatic of something else internally.

His internalized homophobia and self-hatred has come home to roost. I can't imagine being 45, that rich, and decades of success - and yet still in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 65May 19, 2020 2:39 AM

It is interesting how he is one of the few men to survive the #metoo hysteria. Everyone else was pretty much dropped immediately. With Ryan people went he harassed a woman? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 66May 19, 2020 2:54 AM

Maybe it was a bee sting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 19, 2020 2:54 AM

He is quite vulgar. He is STEALING jobs from other people.

Greed is no longer in style, and in the banking world that need for everyone to work 24/7 ALL THE TIME ended on NJ 9/11. The next one had better learn his lesson is Michael Strahan. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 68May 19, 2020 2:54 AM

Who is he stealing jobs from, R68?

He's had the American Idol gig for 20 years now.

by Anonymousreply 69May 19, 2020 3:09 AM

[quote] NJ 9/11

?

by Anonymousreply 70May 19, 2020 3:22 AM

At least he’s not fat again.

by Anonymousreply 71May 19, 2020 3:24 AM

Maybe it was a little drinkie during the commercials ... a lot of little drinkies.

by Anonymousreply 72May 19, 2020 3:28 AM

He looks like a young David Hasselhoff. Ryan is not gay. He's just trying to win his mother's approval. He loves his mom. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 73May 19, 2020 3:31 AM

A boy's best friend is his mother

by Anonymousreply 74May 19, 2020 3:37 AM

R74, you forgot to sign your quote.

"A boy's best friend is his mother."

-Norman Bates

by Anonymousreply 75May 19, 2020 3:38 AM

dude looks like the same, just a bit older and without 2000's highlights. surely he's had some inane diet to keep his stuntish frame equal up to Kellys but his clothing on that shows inexplicably wrong.. he looked pretty good doing his skit with Kelly in the kitchen and what not but reminds me of a guy who had ADHA (which I had a partner with before and its exhausting)

by Anonymousreply 76May 19, 2020 5:40 AM

I knew he'd never last.

by Anonymousreply 77May 19, 2020 5:50 AM

[quote] dude looks like the same

Helen Keller has chimed in.

Look closely, and you'll see that Ryan Seacrest's face is pulled tighter than a virgin's twat!

Moron.

by Anonymousreply 78May 19, 2020 5:52 AM

[quote] ADHA

ADHD?

by Anonymousreply 79May 19, 2020 6:29 AM

Share the work, Seacrest, you ain't that good.

by Anonymousreply 80May 19, 2020 4:31 PM

Some cum from the guy who fucked him earlier in the day seeped into his Fembot mainframe and short circuited him.

by Anonymousreply 81May 19, 2020 4:45 PM

You ever get cum in your eye, Seacrest? It buuuuuurns!

by Anonymousreply 82May 19, 2020 6:16 PM

Miss Seacrest must be humiliated by this latest incident.

You just know how vain she is.

by Anonymousreply 83May 20, 2020 12:43 AM

Jesus ! What could cause that eye to bulge out like that ??? I dont hate Ryan,I dont know enough about him TO hate him. That is some serious shit going on,I hope he went straight to a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 84May 20, 2020 1:15 AM

As much as I hate Ryan for many reasons, one STILL shot doesn't convince me something's wrong. Someone picked the worst shot from from a roll and ran with it. Think, people! Thiiiiiink!

by Anonymousreply 85May 20, 2020 1:48 AM

That photo is doctored. What a waste of time this thread is. Ryan has no secrets. He's just pooped.

by Anonymousreply 86May 20, 2020 1:51 AM

I see Ryan's crappy publicist has chimed in at R86.

How much is he paying you to lie for him, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 87May 20, 2020 1:54 AM

Video is upthread, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 88May 20, 2020 2:01 AM

He totally looks like Daria’s teacher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 20, 2020 4:21 AM

Perhaps he had a surgical procedure in his upper eyelids. It could be a fat injection to reduce hollowing or perhaps the removal of excess skin to reduce sagging. In the weeks following such a surgery, swelling can attack at anytime. Swelling is at its worst after waking up (in the morning or after a nap), but swelling can also be triggered by eating salt. With the eyes, the swelling can be uneven, if they procedure required one eye to have more drastic treatment than the other eye.

by Anonymousreply 90May 20, 2020 4:39 AM

My boss looks like that sometimes, the more stressed or tired she is, the more pronounced it becomes. She has had several rounds of plastic surgery over the decades and now it droops on one side. It's not a stroke, they have ruled out Bell's palsy, cant imagine what it could be.... eyes roll. As I and others suggested, it probably do the the plastic surgery and skin growing at different rates. Of course, "no, no, no that couldn't be it. It's a mystery! "

by Anonymousreply 91May 20, 2020 5:21 AM

Oh, r86 is a troll so ignore. I blocked a few predictably abusive trolls a year ago and r86 is invisible to me.

by Anonymousreply 92May 20, 2020 12:30 PM

Seacrest responds:

[quote] Ryan Seacrest on Doing His Own TV Makeup — AND DISHES! — in Quarantine

Similar to the rest of us, Ryan Seacrest is getting used to his new normal.

In this week's issue of PEOPLE, the American Idol and Live with Kelly and Ryan host opens up about the pros and cons of working remotely, his relationship with girlfriend Shayna Taylor, and how he's balancing his professional and personal life while sheltering at home amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

"I put makeup on so many times a day because I’m doing Live with Kelly and Ryan, the Disney Family Singalong specials, and Idol," says Seacrest, 45. "It’s going okay, but I didn’t get a tutorial. I have a toiletry bag with two canisters — one called 'contour' and another called 'all over' — and honestly I can’t tell the difference. I've been told that I didn't blend a couple of times. It's all new to me!"

As he broadcasts multiple television and radio projects from the comfort of his own home, Seacrest says he's discovering new things every day — especially in his pantry!

"Shayna and I are spending a lot of time in the kitchen," he says about the 28-year-old food blogger and chef. "I feel like people all over the world are doing that. I’m doing things that I have not in a long time. Like the dishes. Loading the dishwasher. I have to tell you, I find it quite peaceful and relaxing. I never thought I’d want to go back to doing that again as not a chore."

"We’re barbecuing and trying to make as many things as we can that are relatively healthy, but fun to eat most of the time when I’m not in the other room doing a show. I’ll admit, I do spend a lot of time in the pantry cheating on different things. I’m over-pantry’ing myself," he says.

While Seacrest gave fans a scare during the Idol finale on Sunday (his words seemed slightly slurred and his right eye appeared larger than his left towards the end of the show), the star seems to be managing his heavy workload quite well.

"I've definitely been working on a lot of projects, and as everyone can relate, it can be exhausting adjusting to working remotely," he says.

"But not to worry: I'm fine," says Seacrest, "and like all of us, I just needed a 24-hour break."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 20, 2020 10:46 PM

[quote]"Shayna and I are spending a lot of time in the kitchen," he says about the 28-year-old food blogger and chef.

Anything to stay out of the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 94May 20, 2020 11:45 PM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 95May 20, 2020 11:57 PM

[quote] "Shayna and I are spending a lot of time in the kitchen," he says about the 28-year-old food blogger and chef.

So basically, she's his live-in private chef.

Because there is no way he is having sex with her.

"Shayna" must be making some big bucks, to be his beard.

by Anonymousreply 96May 21, 2020 12:52 AM

"Adjusting to the new normal" GTFO. Only the Repig members of Congress and the deplorables swallow that kind of shit.

Don't be fucking ridiculous and expect the public to believe such nonsense. It may have been a mild stroke; it may have been no stroke at all.

But what it was NOT: It was NOT "adjusting to the new normal."

by Anonymousreply 97May 21, 2020 1:00 AM

Just because he likes good clothes and has a nice haircut is no reason to accuse Ryan Seacrest of being a homosexual. He doesn't seem effeminate to me and he is very driven to succeed. I believe that Julianne Hough broke his heart. She's a little user. He could barely keep his hands off many of the female contestants back in the early American Idol days. That kind of manhandling doesn't wash now, so he's grilling at home and hanging with his GF. WHILE taping 3 or 4 shows in the other room. He's pooped! If he was a gay, wouldn't he know how to apply his own makeup?

by Anonymousreply 98May 21, 2020 1:09 AM

She snorted some bad coke.

by Anonymousreply 99May 21, 2020 1:20 AM

^^ 0.5 out of 10. ^^

by Anonymousreply 100May 21, 2020 1:20 AM

R98 sounds exactly like the “Shawn Mendes is straight” troll.

by Anonymousreply 101May 21, 2020 1:23 AM

r98 is satire, right?

by Anonymousreply 102May 21, 2020 1:40 AM

Shaun Mendez is a bit lispy, but he is straight. Pop music has a long history with pretty boy heartthrobs. Shaun isn't that attractive in my eyes. But he's definitely heterosexual. He's a real guy. The trolls are the ones who accuse him of being a gay, like R101. Just because he's Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 103May 21, 2020 1:43 AM

R98 is a real horror show.

by Anonymousreply 104May 21, 2020 2:31 AM

Trolls gotta troll.

by Anonymousreply 105May 21, 2020 2:35 AM

[quote]If he was a gay, wouldn't he know how to apply his own makeup?

Because all gays are into makeup and drag? Frau, go home. Don't you have some cooking to do, some toilets to clean, rugs to vacuum and Yankee candles to light?

by Anonymousreply 106May 21, 2020 3:03 AM

And r98 also is invisible to me. Definite troll with lots of abusive past posts.

by Anonymousreply 107May 21, 2020 4:27 AM

Come now R106 ! Dont you think its a tad disingenuous for this queen to be declaring he knows "nothing" about makeup when hes sat in a make up chair a zillion times ? Smells to me like shes trying to throw a butch-ism out there. "Im so hetero I dont know a THING about base or contour!"

by Anonymousreply 108May 21, 2020 3:10 PM

She knows how to contour her legs around a willing top, I'll bet. Tee-hee

by Anonymousreply 109May 21, 2020 3:49 PM

But Ryan and Shayna are SOOOOOOOO in love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 21, 2020 5:55 PM

Whatever happened to Ryan and his "male friend?"

Ryan is the feminine looking one on the left of the photo, by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111May 21, 2020 6:10 PM

"Julianne Hough thought boyfriend Ryan Seacrest 'was gay' before they began dating"

Lol.

She's so shady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 21, 2020 6:12 PM

Isn't exhaustion code for drug overdose in PR speak?

by Anonymousreply 113May 21, 2020 6:39 PM

R110, that bitch better get away from my man!

by Anonymousreply 114May 22, 2020 1:52 AM

He's never looked gayer than in OP's picture. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 115May 22, 2020 1:58 AM

R112 i wonder if he knew she was bi??

by Anonymousreply 116May 22, 2020 4:59 AM

Frau at R98, go munch your rug, bitch. Your fat MAGA husband sure won't do it for you.

by Anonymousreply 117May 22, 2020 5:19 AM

Wow who knew Kelly Ripa was secretly filming ‘Live’ while quarantined in the Caribbean and not their NY home?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 22, 2020 5:53 AM

Kelly always wins. Crying about not being hugged by her kids while fucking the gorgeous Meaty Mark deep in the Caribbean

Ryan has his own beautiful romance happening. We pray that Shayna is the one for life. Ryan deserves some long term happiness and his chance to build a family. What every real man wants to do. Ryan is not a gay. He's a man. I don't think anyone finds him really attractive though. He looks pooped. He was cute when I was 12 years old. He's inconsequential and well groomed now. Kind of a pale and flaccid. He's a wormy looking shrimp. Is that why so many accuse him of being an old gay?

by Anonymousreply 119May 22, 2020 7:38 AM

I always thought he was cute., I just wanted to watch him take a shower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 22, 2020 8:56 AM

R119:

“ Ryan is not a gay. He's a man. ”

I’ll just let that sit there for a minute.

by Anonymousreply 121May 22, 2020 11:19 AM

Definitely looks like a mild stroke. But it wasn't a heavy burtation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 22, 2020 12:05 PM

R122, I feel awful for laughing. See, that’s exactly what happened to Ryan. They don’t fall down or collapse, they think they’re making sense at first. That poor woman at r122, you can see her realize what’s happening, but she keeps trying, with her peppy voice and mannerisms. That’s what made me laugh. She’s so earnest.

I really do hope he’s okay.

by Anonymousreply 123May 22, 2020 12:24 PM

Glass eye half popped out.

by Anonymousreply 124May 22, 2020 12:33 PM

I had Bell’s Palsy once. Scared the living crap out of me. It really does look similar. For me, they ruled out TIA almost immediately because it was just my face. Had no problems with shoulders, legs, arms (they still did a scan).

He seems coherent.

by Anonymousreply 125May 22, 2020 12:35 PM

Bell's Palsy doesn't present as rapid onset between syllables.

by Anonymousreply 126May 22, 2020 12:37 PM

But doesn't the facial paralysis of Bell's Palsy usually last for quite a while? Ryan was back on TV in a couple of days and his face looked fine.

by Anonymousreply 127May 22, 2020 12:37 PM

For me it was 2-3 weeks R127

by Anonymousreply 128May 22, 2020 12:39 PM

R123 I always laugh at the R122 clip, too, and I always feel bad about it, too. It's not just the nonsense that's coming out of her mouth, but the earnestness with which she delivers it all. It's a very derison.

Poor thing. But she's fine now, so I feel a tiny bit less guilty laughing knowing that.

by Anonymousreply 129May 22, 2020 12:41 PM

R128 Which is what makes me think Ryan had a stroke. His face was back to normal two days later when he was back on with Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 130May 22, 2020 12:45 PM

[quote] Dont you think its a tad disingenuous for this queen to be declaring he knows "nothing" about makeup when hes sat in a make up chair a zillion times ?

I’ve sat in the barber’s chair “a zillion” times and I couldn’t tell you the first thing about cutting hair. I’ve also sat in the dentist chair, albeit not a zillion times, and don’t know any of what he does. My car has been on the mechanic's lift...well, you get the idea.

The fuck kind of logic is that?

by Anonymousreply 131May 22, 2020 1:31 PM

*stilted voice*

I know you wanna be me, Ryan, but you’re not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 22, 2020 1:32 PM

[quote] It's a very derison.

Say what now.

by Anonymousreply 133May 22, 2020 1:32 PM

R129, thank you for telling me she’s alright now. I watched that video and laughed so hard I almost had to change my Depends. But, like you, I felt bad for laughing at first until you said she was okay.

by Anonymousreply 134May 22, 2020 1:34 PM

Frau at R119, shouldn't you be hanging out with your kind at One Million Breeder Cunt Moms or something instead of spewing your bullshit here on a site for gays and lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 135May 22, 2020 1:45 PM

It seems to be a theme, though she claimed she would “rough fuck” Louis Virtel from Jeopardy.

Here’s another gem:

[quote] Shaun Mendez is a bit lispy, but he is straight. Pop music has a long history with pretty boy heartthrobs. Shaun isn't that attractive in my eyes. But he's definitely heterosexual. [bold]He's a real guy.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 136May 22, 2020 1:53 PM

R133 Watch the R122 video and you'll understand.

by Anonymousreply 137May 22, 2020 2:05 PM

Gotcha, r137.

Now it makes sense. How ironic.

by Anonymousreply 138May 22, 2020 2:13 PM

I think that r76 had a Seacrest kind of stroke while typing his post.

by Anonymousreply 139May 22, 2020 2:50 PM

[quote] I’ve sat in the barber’s chair “a zillion” times and I couldn’t tell you the first thing about cutting hair. I’ve also sat in the dentist chair, albeit not a zillion times, and don’t know any of what he does. My car has been on the mechanic's lift...well, you get the idea. The fuck kind of logic is that?

Or I’ve read your posts “a zillion” times and I still don't know what the hell you're babbling about. Like that?

by Anonymousreply 140May 22, 2020 3:41 PM

Yet you felt the need to show your stupidity to everyone?

by Anonymousreply 141May 22, 2020 3:43 PM

he looks CUTE in the thumbnail.

by Anonymousreply 142May 22, 2020 3:52 PM

Is she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 143May 22, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote] Ryan was back on TV in a couple of days and his face looked fine.

Which is why I think his face is just "settling" from all the work he has had done.

Bitch has become a wax doll.

by Anonymousreply 144May 22, 2020 5:48 PM

Poor Miss Seacrest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 22, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote] Which is why I think his face is just "settling" from all the work he has had done.

Like an old house.

by Anonymousreply 146May 22, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote] Ryan Seacrest Breaks Instagram Silence and Takes Another Day off of 'Live'

A day after returning to Live With Kelly and Ryan, the 45-year-old was all smiles in his first Instagram since appearing on American Idol’s season 18 finale. The longtime TV host's post last Wednesday showed him ready for another day of filming alongside his pup Georgia.

“Switched up the Zoom background,” he captioned the Instagram pics. “Georgia picked her favorite spot!”

The Instagram is a good sign for concerned fans. As Idol viewers know, Ryan appeared to suddenly have a swollen right eye and slurred speech while hosting the competition series on May 17. He was then absent from Live with Kelly and Ryan the Monday after the Idol finale.

Thankfully, a rep for Ryan reassured everyone that he's in good health and was simply in need of rest.

By the looks of things, Ryan's taking his rep's advice to heart. On Memorial Day, fans saw Kelly Ripa’s husband, Mark Consuelos, filling in for the co-host. Meanwhile, Ryan was taking a much-needed day off.

Before Monday, Ryan gave fans a look at what he was up to over the weekend. “A breath of fresh air.... even from behind a mask,” he wrote on Instagram this past Sunday.

Fans of the TV veteran immediately began showing their love and support in the comments section of his Sunday post. “Breathe the fresh air,” one person wrote. “Hope you’re getting back to full strength,” another added. “Looking great Ryan ❤️,” a different fan said. “Get walking my man!! 🤘🏻🔥,” a follower commented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 26, 2020 11:38 PM

He is such a phony.

Why can't this bitch just admit that he suffered a stroke?

Or at least a plastic surgery malfunction.

Why must he always lie to the public?

by Anonymousreply 148May 26, 2020 11:39 PM

R148, probably because he was trained by Merv Griffin and Dick Clark, two of the most ruthlessly successful Hollywood phonies.

by Anonymousreply 149May 27, 2020 4:35 AM

^Oops! Sorry! Wrong thread - I hate it when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 150May 27, 2020 11:59 AM

Heavy looking very Merv-like in op’s Picture.

by Anonymousreply 151May 27, 2020 1:09 PM

He won't admit to a stroke because that could make him uninsurable.

by Anonymousreply 152May 27, 2020 1:22 PM

[quote] He won't admit to a stroke because that could make him uninsurable.

Sure, Jan.

The guy is worth in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

He can afford the best healthcare in the world.

by Anonymousreply 153May 27, 2020 1:25 PM

What the fuck does healthcare have to do with insurance in this case, Marcia? A broadcasting company is NOT going to risk putting someone on live television if there's a chance they will stroke out on air without some insurance. Queencrest can either lose his insurance completely or have to pay sky-high premiums to keep working on air if they confirm it was a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 154May 27, 2020 1:43 PM

Well you didn't specify what kind of insurance, numb nuts R152/R154.

Next time, be clear.

by Anonymousreply 155May 27, 2020 1:46 PM

I am astonished that he has fans.....but then so do the Kardashians.....

by Anonymousreply 156May 27, 2020 4:03 PM

He should take a few weeks off and recuperate in the Caribbean with Kelly and her family.

by Anonymousreply 157May 27, 2020 4:08 PM

I can't believe people like this have "fans".

by Anonymousreply 158June 1, 2020 2:06 PM

Why does the bastard work like a starving man? He is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 159June 1, 2020 2:16 PM

Something brushed up against the painting of himself hidden in the closet.

Trust.

by Anonymousreply 160June 1, 2020 2:18 PM

Could have been too many xanax?

by Anonymousreply 161June 1, 2020 2:18 PM

[quote] He should take a few weeks off and recuperate in the Caribbean with a gaggle of male prostitutes.

FIFY.

by Anonymousreply 162June 1, 2020 2:22 PM

Stroke? I thought he looked and sounded totally normal.

by Anonymousreply 163June 1, 2020 2:23 PM

[quote]Could have been too many xanax?

I cannot imagine a world in which this is even a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 164June 1, 2020 2:28 PM

Transient ischemic stroke. A brief brain event that usually affects one side and causes no permanent effects.

by Anonymousreply 165December 26, 2020 7:55 PM

Jeez, that is one REALLY pulled-back face.

by Anonymousreply 166December 26, 2020 8:28 PM

How is Ryan able to avoid the virus by flying bacjs and forth between both coasts these days?

by Anonymousreply 167April 18, 2021 7:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!