Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner didn't knock!

Sophia Hutchins ‘Had to Put a Lock’ on Her Door After Caitlyn Jenner ‘Decided to Barge In’ on Her With a Man.

[quote]Hutchins compared the situation to “living with your parents,” adding, “I’m like, ‘Oh, this might be a turning point where I might need to move out.”

[quote]When asked whether the I Am Cait alum, 70, walked in “accidentally” or “knew someone was there,” the Pepperdine University graduate crossed her arms and insisted, “Oh, she knew he was there.”

Was Caitlyn just being inconsiderate, curious, or jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 25, 2020 11:49 AM

Caitlyn's house. Does she usually barges in?

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2020 12:51 PM

Why was a man there? Aren't they T-lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2020 12:53 PM

Hopefully it’s her shrink.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2020 1:03 PM

So Cait isn’t boning Sof? Does Cait still have its package? Open relationship? Does Sof pay rent for living there? Cait has the most mind numbing, boring personality ever. Couldn’t endure 10 minutes with that right wing turd.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2020 1:11 PM

Caitlyn isn't boning Sofia. Caitlyn is turned off by trans, she wants a bio man.

Caitlyn still has her male genitalia.

Cailtyn and Sofia are friends of sorts.

Sofia pays no rent. She's a pretty accessory that keeps Caitlyn company and can manage the house while Caitlyn is away.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2020 1:21 PM

She said "barge" because Cait was wearing boondockers.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2020 1:26 PM

Never heard of Caitlyn dating a man that was not TF. Cait is famous and wealthy enough to have a straight black man like all the Kardashians. She wanted to be a glamour lesbian, it appears, with pretty and expensive clothes. Her gal friends must be dainty, not Butch.

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2020 1:39 PM

haha what a daffy old broad.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2020 1:39 PM

Poor guy visiting Sophia. Glad he wasn't harmed in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2020 1:44 PM

C: “Hi all, Bruce here, wanna see my fake gash?”

S: “Get OUT you senile old has been. And take that double headed dildo dong with you. Fucking creep”

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2020 1:50 PM

Sophia elaborates:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2020 2:40 PM

Esther Jenner turned 94. Caitlyn sang Happy Birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2020 2:47 PM

Creepy

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2020 4:05 PM

It’s kinda cute that you can get a blonde wig with black roots. So authentic!

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2020 4:19 PM

Jenner is a typical example of a straight cross dresser/fetishist/autogynephile. A lot of these guys marry, have children and then at some point start dressing like women all the time and proclaiming they are women.

He still has his dick and wants to fuck women, but there are probably few takers.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2020 4:20 PM

This would make a great horror movie!

Single White, um, female?

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2020 4:45 PM

If they reboot Murder, She Wrote Cait would make the perfect Jessica Fletcher.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2020 4:48 PM

Did Caitlyn have Bruce rage and break down the door

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote] Hutchins explained on the podcast that despite the incident, she has no plans to move out of Jenner’s Malibu home, where she has lived for nearly three years.

[quote]“I don’t want to leave her by herself, but she also knows that I’m getting older and I want to be able to have my own life,” she said. “I really like living there. My office is based out of there. She converted the guest house into our office space. Everyone on my team is in the city. It’s tough to have everyone always drive [to us].”

Translated: "KA-CHING!, but sometimes it sucks."

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner didn't knock

Yeah, I might just know how you felt, Miss Sofia🙄

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]Everyone on my team is in the city.

I looked up to see what she does for a living and all she has in her bio is a link to a sunscreen named Lumasol. Does she have an actual career? If not, she better STFU and let Caitlyn barrel Kool-Aid man style through those doors (that she paid for).

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2020 5:56 PM

What a baffling relationship. Sophia's motives for that farce are obvious, but how does Caitlyn benefit?

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2020 6:32 PM

R22 it could just be companionship - avoid loneliness. Caitlyn's own kids don't have much to do with her and she spends a lot of time at the house so it could just be she enjoys having a roommate who looks up to her / thinks she is cool etc.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2020 6:37 PM

“I don’t want to leave her by herself, but she also knows that I’m getting older and I want to be able to have my own life,”

That sounds like something that someone’s *daughter* would say - not a partner or friend.

What kind of relationship do they have?!

Also it makes me think of how a Bruce would go into their bedrooms and try on his daughters’ underwear when they weren’t home.

He’s one sick fucker.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2020 6:43 PM

So gross. Can you imagine having a date over and then a bedraggled Brucelyn charging through the door in a jealous rage, expressing as much anger as an over-botoxed face can permit.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2020 6:56 PM

Sophia Hutchins when s/he was Scott. Love the original hair color. Cute, then!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2020 7:50 PM

The better question is how these two honestly believe they look anything like women. They look transgender. They look MtF. They do not look like women despite the fried hair and the fifteen layers of thick contouring paint.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2020 7:50 PM

Scott (Sophia) could have been a popular twink; lots of dates with good-looking gay guys heading for success.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2020 7:58 PM

So, if Bruce still has his junk, does the twink Sophia still have his?

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2020 8:06 PM

Jenner is a despicable right-wing nutcase but it's still her house this little grifter is living in. I watched a couple episodes of Jenner's trans show, which I rather liked btw, and many times she came off as a rigid cunt. She was basically an old man with a very rigid world view who was just dressed as a woman. I'd imagine after saying that in public Ms. Sophia will be looking for new accommodations in 5,4,3,2...

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2020 8:17 PM

Sophia will move out in a couple of years and sue Cait for palimoney.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2020 8:41 PM

Bruce Jenner= Daft prick

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2020 9:00 PM

Ooo bitch! I needed some trashy drama!

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2020 9:09 PM

These people are so skilled at making up fake jobs

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2020 9:13 PM

Jenner as Jessica Fletcher? Besides not being able to act, having a voice that is very irritating, plus looks that could sink a battleship, that would be a terrible choice. Can you actually see him trying to emote with the frozen face, caked on make-up and skewed wig??

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2020 9:19 PM

This is just too sad for words. Two men living together as gay dickless lovers. Or are they just roommates? They aren’t lesbians. Are they?? Wait. What?

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2020 9:36 PM

[quote] the Pepperdine University graduate

A fancy way to say 'moron'.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2020 9:36 PM

On Caitlyn's show a couple of years back, I liked the Trans bus. The producers could have turned that into something that would have attracted more viewers. Pick great destinations all over the country to visit and interact with interesting guests..

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2020 10:18 PM

Is all this a planned publicity stunt?

One has a date invited over for an intimate, private encounter; while the other resident, the home owner, objects and barges into the dater's private quarters (bedroom)?

If Sophia finds Caitlyn's excessive possessiveness unacceptable, then move. They've spent three years suggesting they had a growing romantic relationship (Sophia doing videos from Caitlyn's bed, out to dinner and parties together, spending holidays and vacations together, etc.); while offering vague and weak contradictions about their relationship dynamics. Recall, tabloids saying they wanted to have a baby last year?

A "barge" is not something for the media unless one wants it to be. They make money getting noticed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2020 1:14 AM

If she's not going to use them, what's the point of having knockers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2020 1:20 AM

I think other posters are right - Jenner is lonely and gets help with putting on his makeup and clothes. The younger male seems to have a better sense of how to cosplay being a woman, and assists Jenner with this.

The younger male is clearly gay and believes he will be able to attract good looking straight men into his bed. Not so sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2020 1:24 AM

"The creepy old tranny I'm currently leeching off is getting bolder and bolder! But LA rents are too damn high...something's gotta give!"

by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2020 2:03 AM

That’s creepy whatever is going on this whole situation sounds like a murder suicide waiting to happen

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2020 2:37 AM

^^^ My thoughts exactly, r43.

by Anonymousreply 44May 19, 2020 3:00 AM

Caitlyn is the new Mr. Furley in the Three's Company reboot!

Chrissy and Janet are trannies and Jack is metrosexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 19, 2020 4:20 AM

IF one wants hot, straight dick, and the other.is fixated on trans pussy as a senior-aged trans; geez, what could possibly go wrong?

Trans lesbianism built around fashion, makeup, wigs, jet set appearances, and paparazzi following; is rather perplexing and entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 19, 2020 9:31 AM

R43, I was thinking the same. There is some real sickness in that house.

by Anonymousreply 47May 19, 2020 11:48 AM

Maybe SH was trying to make CJ jealous and succeeded. Would CJ now be more generous? Two T women and introduce a third person will produce drama.

by Anonymousreply 48May 19, 2020 7:25 PM

Would love to know what the housekeeper knows.

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2020 5:00 AM

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner sends moving message to LGBT people struggling in lockdown EXCLUSIVE: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star teamed up with The British LGBT Awards and It Gets Better UK for their #InThisTogether campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2020 7:53 AM

It's all platonic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2020 2:05 AM

Thank you for that laugh, R45

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2020 2:59 AM

All these grifters are so tiresome ...

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2020 3:08 AM

If you care so much about privacy, get a job and your own damn place. Whether youre having sex or not, youre a sugar baby.

by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2020 3:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2020 9:28 AM

Liñda Thompson, Caitlyn's ex, looks good at age 69.

She works out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 23, 2020 9:37 AM

I think Bruce has some creepy mother-daughter fetish.

by Anonymousreply 57May 23, 2020 12:13 PM

Seeing Caitlyn on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills would be special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2020 6:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2020 6:08 PM

More recent, but not surfing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60May 24, 2020 6:13 PM

The womanly hips now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2020 6:16 PM

Nostalgia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 25, 2020 11:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!