Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Terri Hatcher Drama: Any stories?

In the aftermath of Huffman’s arrest, it was revealed that Eva Longoria and Marc Cherry had written letters of support for Huffman to the court.

While Longoria didn’t name Hatcher directly she said: "I dreaded the days I had to go to work with that person because it was pure torture.

"Until one day, Felicity told the bully 'enough' and it all stopped.

"Felicity could feel that I was riddled with anxiety even though I never complained or mentioned the abuse to anyone. I know I would not have survived those 10 years if it wasn’t for the friendship of Felicity."

Eva later joked during a Jimmy Kimmel appearance that 99% of the cast got on – mentioning Felicity and Marcia Cross – but not naming Hatcher or Nicolette Sheridan.

While Cherry wrote to the court: "We had a problematic cast member on my show. She was a big star with some big behavioural problems. Everyone tried their darnedest to get along with this woman over the course of the show. It was impossible. And things went from bad to worse.

"At some point during season seven this woman decided she would no longer speak to her fellow cast members. ‘Felicity still insisted on saying, ‘Good morning’ to this actress, even though she knew she wouldn’t get a response."

In 2012, Marc Cherry testified Sheridan told him Hatcher was "the meanest woman in the world," when Sheridan tried to sue him and ABC for wrongful termination and assault – a case that was dismissed by the judge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 14, 2020 1:47 AM

[quote] Felicity still insisted on saying, ‘Good morning’ to this actress, even though she knew she wouldn’t get a response."

Aw, blow it out your ass, lady!!!

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2020 2:12 AM

Oh, Christ! We're going to have manners?

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2020 4:25 AM

I still don't how either of those letters were relevant to Felicity's situation.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2020 8:41 AM

They were character references about what a great gal Felicity is

by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2020 8:45 AM

I actually really like Felicity.

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2020 3:06 PM

I only watched DH for a few seasons but remember in one season the story was Susan moved out wisteria lane and lived in an apartment building etc, the plot feels a bit strange and out of place, looking back clearly that was Teri Hatcher did not want to interact with other actresses, the new storyline would allow her not to shoot scenes with other wives.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2020 2:57 PM

Gurl (R6), you watched more than a few seasons if you saw Susan move off Wisteria Lane. And I only watched the first three seasons! (I had no idea she moved off Wisteria Lane)

Anyway, I'm #TeamMarciaCross here. She has talent, and is also smart and seems interesting. With her work on Melrose Place, she's the only one to have created not one but two (very different) iconic TV characters. It's arguable if most of them even have one under their belt.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2020 3:04 PM

Va Va Va Broom!

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2020 3:09 PM

There's been conflicting reports about this. Some say Hatcher was aloof, while others says say Felicity, Eva and Marcia formed a click and mean-girled Teri and Nicolette.

Trashing Hatcher in public to make Huffman look better kind of makes me think that the problem wasn't just Hatcher.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2020 3:10 PM

Sheridan only lasted a season as Alexis Carrington, right?

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2020 3:15 PM

Pierce Brosnan called out Teri Hatcher for poor behavior in the aftermath of shooting/promoting "Tomorrow Never Dies." I don't recall him ever doing that for another Bond girl.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2020 3:17 PM

^^^ Correct. And if Teri looked like shit in nthat movie, at least 10 years older than she was at the time, it's because the crew hated her and the cinematographer didn't try too hard to make her look good.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2020 3:19 PM

Mrs. Walter Matthau did Teri's make up for the premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2020 3:28 PM

There was a story that the women got together, pooled their money to give every single member of the DH crew a gift ( I think it was a luggage set) - Even Vanessa Williams (a newer cast member at that time) chipped in money for the massive gift. This is like over 100 people getting personalized luggage.

All the women got together as a group to do this, EXCEPT Teri Hatcher

Asked about this on a talk show, Eva tried to cover saying Teri wanted to go "her own way" in thanking the crew.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2020 3:31 PM

I actually hate when people are expected to chip in for gifts for co-workers.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2020 3:41 PM

R15 this was when the show was going off the air and after 7 years the cast wanted to show their appreciation.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2020 3:42 PM

[Quote] this was when the show was going off the air and after 7 years the cast wanted to show their appreciation.

Ok. Everyone was paid to do their work. If Teri wanted to give a gift, let her. If she didn't, same. The subtext to it: rich ladies give back to the little people. Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote] Ok. Everyone was paid to do their work

I'd hate for you to be my boss

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2020 3:45 PM

Didn’t Teri Hatcher and Ryan Seacrest have a hot and heavy romance? Maybe she was just preoccupied with love and not really a bitch at all.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2020 3:46 PM

Legendarily toxic set

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2020 3:46 PM

Hmm Did Terri the Bitch Hatcher cravenly cheat the system to get her retarded spawn into a decent rich kids' college? No? Okay then. Terri must be the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2020 3:46 PM

[Quote] I'd hate for you to be my boss

Teri wasn't their boss.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2020 3:46 PM

[quote] Teri wasn't their boss.

Who is number one on the call sheet?

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2020 3:47 PM

[Quote] Who is number one on the call sheet?

The lead actor? Teri still wasn't the boss.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2020 3:48 PM

[quote] The lead actor? Teri still wasn't the boss.

She might not have been their boss, but it doesn't take away from my point that I wouldn't want you as a co-worker or a supervisor if you have that attitude.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2020 3:50 PM

Teri looks like Phoebe Cates in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2020 3:52 PM

GIRLS! GIRLS! YOU'RE ALL CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2020 3:52 PM

[Quote] my point that I wouldn't want you as a co-worker or a supervisor if you have that attitude.

You just changed your point. You said "boss". Now it's "co-worker"...

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2020 3:53 PM

[Quote] that attitude.

The attitude that I'm not obligated to buy you a gift? That the impulse to gift you something should come from me and not group pressure?

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote] You just changed your point. You said "boss". Now it's "co-worker"...

Whether you like it or not, the stars of a TV are the "boss" or at the very least in a supervisor capacity. They are the stars and face of the show. If there is any conflict between a crew member and a "star" - it will not be the star that would be leaving. It would be the crew member.

[quote] The attitude that I'm not obligated to buy you a gift?

It is called showing appreciation - and if you don't feel you need to show any appreciation, again I'm glad you are not my co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2020 3:56 PM

[Quote] the stars of a TV are the "boss" or at the very least in a supervisor capacity.

Bless your heart. If an actor tries to supervise a cinematographer or a stunt co-ordinator... well, good luck!

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote] If an actor tries to supervise a cinematographer or a stunt co-ordinator... well, good luck!

So many stories of actors who have used their muscles to get people like a cinematographer or a stunt co-ordinator

and it wasn't luck - it was the fact they were the star of the project

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2020 4:02 PM

[Quote] It is called showing appreciation - and if you don't feel you need to show any appreciation, again I'm glad you are not my co-worker.

"Please" and "thank you" are signs of appreciation. There are more examples of appreciation. I'm sure you can think of some.

Don't you think it's a little odd for this luggage thing to be brought up on a talk show? Does it raise questions about the motivation behind the luggage gift? It certainly sounds like the gesture was also used as a promotional tool for the "nice girls" of the show...

by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote] If an actor tries to supervise a cinematographer or a stunt co-ordinator... well, good luck!

So many stories of actors who have used their muscles to get people like a cinematographer or a stunt co-ordinator FIRED

and it wasn't luck - it was the fact they were the star of the project

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote] "Please" and "thank you" are signs of appreciation.

Crew members who 12 hours days would say those are just words.

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2020 4:03 PM

[Quote] So many stories of actors who have used their muscles to get people like a cinematographer or a stunt co-ordinator

[Quote] and it wasn't luck - it was the fact they were the star of the project

Smart actors will note the most skilled in the business. They might even advocate for them to join their projects but they'll let them do their job. They won't try to supervise them.

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2020 4:04 PM

[Quote] Crew members who 12 hours days would say those are just words.

"Good" and "morning" weren't just words. Not to Felicity Huffman...

by Anonymousreply 37May 26, 2020 4:05 PM

[quote] Smart actors will note the most skilled in the business. They might even advocate for them to join their projects but they'll let them do their job. They won't try to supervise them.

And those "smart" actors will also give gifts at the end of a project, to show their appreciation.

[quote] "Good" and "morning" weren't just words. Not to Felicity Huffman...

She only said those words to Teri Hatcher - to everyone else Huffman said alot more, and gifted the crew with luggage

by Anonymousreply 38May 26, 2020 4:07 PM

[Quote] And those "smart" actors will also give gifts at the end of a project, to show their appreciation.

If Teri Hatcher were a raging bitch every day on set, would receiving luggage from her make it all better? It wouldn't for me. She could shove the entire set up her ass.

All this importance placed on a single gesture...

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2020 4:10 PM

[Quote] to everyone else Huffman said alot more, and gifted the crew with luggage

Oh, we've heard how Huffman will dig into her stash of cash...

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote] If Teri Hatcher were a raging bitch every day on set, would receiving luggage from her make it all better? It wouldn't for me. She could shove the entire set up her ass. All this importance placed on a single gesture...

And that is why the other women got together to give the luggage - leaving OUT Teri Hatcher

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2020 4:12 PM

[Quote] And that is why the other women got together to give the luggage - leaving OUT Teri Hatcher

And why did they chat about it on talk shows?

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2020 4:14 PM

I worked with Teri Hatcher on a daily basis for several years and she was nothing but kind and polite to me. My sense is that she's a very serious, very private woman who has boundaries she enforces because she's a sensitive person, not because she's a bitch. She's very unpretentious and not a typical "Hollywood" type person. She's from Sunnyvale, CA, I believe her parents were scientists and Teri herself would probably have been a STEM person if her looks hadn't attracted attention and afforded her an acting career. Although she's primarily known for comedy, I've always thought she had lots of potential as a dramatic actress, there being something dark, complicated and unsettled about her. Notice how Teri elects not to jump into very public and very silly fights.

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2020 4:24 PM

Did anyone see Teri Hatcher as Sally Bowles in the National Tour of "Cabaret"?

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2020 4:27 PM

I wonder if Hatcher had a contract similar to Meredith Baxter's on Family Ties. I believe Baxter's contract stated that she had to be paid the most, so when Michael J. Fox got a big pay bump, Baxter got an even bigger one despite the fact that the show became Fox's.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2020 4:31 PM

For all the stories about friction between Dean Cain & Teri Hatcher on "Superman" they have reunited to do many panels at SciFi conventions and seemed very warm and friendly to one another.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2020 4:32 PM

[quote] I wonder if Hatcher had a contract similar to Meredith Baxter's on Family Ties.

The women had "favored nations" meaning if one got a raise, they all got a raise.

by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2020 4:32 PM

[Quote] The women had "favored nations" meaning if one got a raise, they all got a raise.

But Hatcher was the only leading actress in the cast before the show. Cross was a featured actress on Melrose Place. Huffman was probably better known for theatre (i.e. unknown on screen). And Longoria was practically an unknown (was she from the soaps?). I would be very surprised if Hatcher started out making the same money as the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2020 4:35 PM

I have no comment whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote]R30 Whether you like it or not, the stars of a TV are the "boss" or at the very least in a supervisor capacity.

I remember Michael Chiklis from THE SHIELD was saying in some interview, “When you come onto [italic]my set...”

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2020 4:42 PM

[R44] Yes, and she was very good in it. Kander & Ebb (or whichever one of them was alive then) personally approved her for the national tour of CABARET after an audition in New York. She was hurt by some of the initial reviews, which were bitchy and off-base, but received raves outside of L.A. and eventually won a Lortel award for her performance. I thought the original character concept/promotional artwork was sensational but they changed the look of Teri's Sally before the opening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2020 4:45 PM

Norbert Leo Butz played the MC in the touring production of CABARET that Teri was in. He was terrific. When I saw him in BLOODLINE I didn't recognize him because he was thin and in great shape during CABARET. He's a superb actor and singer.

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2020 4:50 PM

Wow, do I ever remember the Desperate Housewives drama! Terri Hatcher was supposed to be the main star in the first season, and the storylines were more geared toward her character Susan. Supposedly, she was not easy to deal with for both the other cast and the crew. In the second season, Susan was no longer the main focus, but still one of the main characters so got lots of attention.

I remember the infamous Vanity Fair cover shoot story. From the sounds of that story, it seemed the other women were demanding that Hatcher not get first dibs on wardrobe or placement in the photo. I think the placement had been decided, but Hatcher wanted to be more front and center. The whole thing sounded like a mess.

Too bad there was so much friction, because it wound up affecting the show. In Season 2, the women were separated much more from Susan because supposedly Hatcher wouldn't speak to the other actresses. It's a great example of friction on the set affecting the quality of the show.

by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2020 4:56 PM

I never watched a full episode of Desperate Househags. That Danny Elfman-esque musical score made me change the channel in 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2020 4:58 PM

I hate when threads turn into two queens bitching with each other, on and on, about something irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2020 4:59 PM

Marcia and Felicity got shuffled off the cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2020 5:00 PM

Teri strikes me as brittle and probably runs hot and cold.

The others (including Cherry), however, seem like conniving, bitchy, gaslighting sorority girls who ganged up on Teri.

Vanessa probably knew which way the wind was blowing, and managed to not rock the boat without actually condoning their behavior. Pageant experience.

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2020 5:02 PM

[Quote] The story, that was verified by Teri Hatcher in an Access Hollywood interview, claims that the group's discord was instigated by an ABC representative who was sent to the set with a list of demands including that Teri didn't select her wardrobe first or appear in the centre of the photo, because she was arguably the biggest star at the time. Legend has it that all those demands were broken when Teri decided to wear that steamy red bathing suit and Eva and Marcia allegedly threatened to walk off the set if their co-star continued to be at the centre of every photo which resulted in Hatcher leaving in tears and crying on the phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2020 5:02 PM

I thought DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES was total junk - recycled, watered down cliches so broad that only the most basic gay men would find it funny. It was a network show attempting to mimic a "cable/HBO" sensibility but was just too contrived to pull it off. Marc Cherry and his junk product was a sort of precursor to Ryan Murphy and his pile of schlock. Both are derivative with a mannered and self-conscious "gay" sensibility wholly lacking in spontaneity, humor and true irreverence.

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2020 5:05 PM

I met Marc Cherry. We talked about me.

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2020 5:08 PM

It's as if DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES wanted to be a sophisticated show with an American Almodovar sensibility but the creative team and the network aegis was completely incapable of delivering anything like it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2020 5:09 PM

To aegis own 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2020 5:12 PM

[quote] Vanessa probably knew which way the wind was blowing,

It wasn't Vanessa's first time at the rodeo. She knew the show was ending and she'd only have to do it for 2-3 years. Mama got her coins and left virtually unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2020 5:16 PM

Who cares? It was an ugly luggage set anyway.

by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2020 5:16 PM

Yeah, did we ever get a look at the delightful set of luggage?

by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2020 5:17 PM

[quote] r 53 I remember the infamous Vanity Fair cover shoot story.... I think the placement had been decided, but Hatcher wanted to be more front and center.

She’s pretty much in the center of the cover - I don’t know what else she wanted. (Or did she FINAGLE that position, that day??)

You always have to feel bad for the lesser stars, like Huffman and Cross, who are relegated to the inner flap...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2020 5:22 PM

Why would you give luggage to people losing a job. Seems bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2020 5:43 PM

I thought Desperate Housewives was a great show. But only for the first season. After that, it got silly and boring.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2020 5:44 PM

You nasty cunts are joyless. Desperate Housewives was good fun for a number of years. Get over yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2020 5:52 PM

R67 it's not like a normal job where things just ended. everyone knew it was the final year and could make plans for next year. and people do travel for work and vacations.

by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2020 5:54 PM

[R69] Sorry but it was dull-witted, lowbrow camp for gay fraus limited to rabbit-ears TV. Marc Cherry and Ryan Murphy are hardly Oscar Wilde.

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2020 6:05 PM

The crews' feelings were hurt that the stars got the luggage at T.J. Maxx.

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2020 6:08 PM

[quote] Why would you give luggage to people losing a job.

Because after being tethered to a long running show, they’re now all going on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2020 6:15 PM

I remember, too, Hatcher was supposedly pissed off when Eva Longoria wound up getting a lot of commercials endorsing products.

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2020 6:21 PM

Huffman should just be happy someone put her haggard mug on a magazine cover, inner flap or not.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2020 7:07 PM

R71, I’d love to know what high brow shit you watch that makes you so haughty.

by Anonymousreply 76May 26, 2020 7:09 PM

[R71] Material that's actually funny and not simply a cynical attempt to appear "sophisticated" or "irreverent" for incurious and/or naive audiences who've never seen classic movies, vintage camp or the work of filmmakers like Almodovar. Cherry and Murphy are cheap schlock.

by Anonymousreply 77May 26, 2020 7:24 PM

R77, then go finger your shitter to a copy of Volver and piss off this thread.

by Anonymousreply 78May 26, 2020 7:32 PM

[R78] Pissy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 79May 26, 2020 7:34 PM

Let me tell you about Teri Hatcher.

by Anonymousreply 80May 26, 2020 7:35 PM

Just because we like "cheap shlock" doesn't mean we don't know our way around Ophüls, Ozu, and Ouédraogo, you stupid cunt. Desperate Housewives was at the top of the game - of glossy crappy nighttime soap TV. It did what it was supposed to do very well indeed. Lick my lowbrow shitter you twat.

by Anonymousreply 81May 26, 2020 8:40 PM

[R81] Wow - poor taste AND pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 82May 26, 2020 8:49 PM

R81 is correct r82

by Anonymousreply 83May 26, 2020 8:51 PM

I spent some time with the Desperates. Like all actresses, the original 5 had varying levels of insecurity and there was a lot of resentment at first because Teri was the best known and got a lot of solo covers and press right out of the gate and the Golden Globe. If I had to guess who wouldn’t say hello, my pick would be Marcia. Very hostile. Felicity on the other hand was prone to oversharing in the bluntest terms on any topic. Which is probably why all of Hollywood laughed when she got into trouble with the admissions thing.

by Anonymousreply 84May 26, 2020 8:55 PM

Eva is such a desperate fame whore I'd take anything she said with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 85May 26, 2020 8:58 PM

I’m sure it didn’t help that Terri was better known, had the primary storyline for the first year and won the Golden Globe. I can see the mean girl thing happening very easily. Not all shows work out like friends were the actors support each other especially in financial terms. I can like what I see them freezing out Nicole. At the end of the day it really doesn’t matter. And perhaps Karma is a bitch as both Ava and Felicity had their own life dramas.

I love Vanessa Williams. I stopped watching the show but tuned in just to see her. To quote a song - we saved the best for last.

by Anonymousreply 86May 26, 2020 9:11 PM

The first few seasons were pretty fun with the 1st being the best, but it went off the rails pretty quickly. Had it just owned that it was basically like any other soap, it wouldn't have bothered me as much, but the first few seasons had some semblance of reality involved, so when it when off the rails and the storylines started getting more and more absurd, I had to stop watching. Once you can no longer relate in any way to the characters, what's the point?

I remember Nip/Tuck feeling the same way. It started around the same time and had all the trappings of a soap opera, but with more polish, better acting, and dialogue, etc. but it similarly went off the rails after a few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 87May 26, 2020 9:26 PM

[quote] Huffman should just be happy someone put her haggard mug on a magazine cover, inner flap or not.

Blow it out your inner flap, lady!

by Anonymousreply 88May 26, 2020 9:29 PM

Just remember this, you jealous bitches:

They're real, and they're SPECTACULAR!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 89May 26, 2020 9:43 PM

This Zoom conference was very interesting. Best part is when Harriet Harris swoops in for five minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 26, 2020 10:40 PM

You've got to be nice to the crew. I always remember everyone's name, say good morning and good night and buy them parting gifts when the show is over, and that's why I look gorgeous in all my pictures.

by Anonymousreply 91May 27, 2020 1:15 AM

[quote]Pageant experience.

Sure, R57, but which one of them was the real Miss Valdosta Feed and Grain of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2020 1:37 AM

I love DH, such an easy rewatch (rewatched a few times since it ended) and reminds me of a happier, peaceful time in my life lol.

Bree and gabrielle are my favs but marcia seems ice cold and not nice in real and Eva just annoying and a popular mean girl. I like Susan too and would take Teris side but there's too many stories of Teri being a bitch outside of DH so that's a shame. Still can't shake that feeling it was 3 against 1.

by Anonymousreply 93June 13, 2020 10:16 PM

[quote]Eva is such a desperate fame whore I'd take anything she said with a grain of salt.

I agree, she's a fame whore. it was hilarious when NBC tried to make her happen again with the Telenovela show. I figured she was a bitch when and her ex husband Tony Parker were pulled over by a cop in Texas and caused drama. She said that cop was "just a Mexican biker cop" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 94June 13, 2020 10:33 PM

[quote]Eva is such a desperate fame whore I'd take anything she said with a grain of salt.

I agree, she's a fame whore. it was hilarious when NBC tried to make her happen again with the Telenovela show. I figured she was a bitch when and her ex husband Tony Parker were pulled over by a cop in Texas and caused drama. She said that cop was "just a Mexican biker cop" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 95June 13, 2020 10:33 PM

R93 the writing got so bad after the first few years. You're a brave soul

by Anonymousreply 96June 13, 2020 10:37 PM

The luggage set is actually a very thoughtful idea. A lot of crew members probably have to travel for jobs so a sturdy set of luggage is a great idea.

[Quote]Felicity on the other hand was prone to oversharing in the bluntest terms on any topic.

This sounds like her character on Frasier, Julia Wilcox, the station's financial reporter and Frasier's girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 97June 14, 2020 12:35 AM

r71 still hasn't shared their TV watchlist with us. Or what her favorite classic movies are, for that matter. I'm genuinely curious now.

by Anonymousreply 98June 14, 2020 1:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!