Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mary-Kate Olsen wants to get divorced now!

6:26 PM PT -- 5/14 Tough news for Mary-Kate ... her request to submit an emergency divorce filing was denied. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Michael Katz ruled that the proceeding would not move forward.

Mary-Kate Olsen wants to get divorced, but she's hit a major roadblock -- coronavirus, so now she wants an emergency court order to speed things along.

Mary-Kate says her attorneys got an email from her husband, Pierre Olivier Sarkozy's attorneys this week giving her a May 18 deadline to get her stuff out of their NYC apartment. She claims Pierre is trying to force her out, because he terminated their lease without her knowledge.

She says she's been asking Pierre to give her until May 30, but claims he hasn't responded.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, she says she can't meet the deadline -- this coming Monday -- because of quarantine guidelines in the city. Mary-Kate says the only way she can protect her property is if she's to file a divorce petition. That would trigger an automatic court order preventing him from disposing of her property.

Mary-Kate says she signed a petition for divorce back on April 17, but was informed NY courts were not accepting divorce filings -- other than emergencies -- due to the COVID-19 pandemic that was raging in the city.

She's requesting an emergency order to allow her to file the divorce. She's included her divorce petition in the filing, and in those docs, she requests their prenuptial agreement be enforced.

Olivier, a French banker, and Mary-Kate tied the knot in November 2015 in an intimate Manhattan ceremony. They started dating in 2012.

They don't have any kids together -- Olivier has 2 from his first marriage. This was Mary-Kate's first marriage ... and now her first divorce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 24, 2020 3:34 AM

Mo' money, mo' problems.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2020 2:52 PM

Gosh, they are both incredibly ugly. Why did they get married in the first place? Don't tell me it's love.

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2020 3:13 PM

At least they didn't reproduce, r2.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2020 3:18 PM

Wonder who he dicked?

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2020 3:27 PM

If Madame Sarkozy wants a quick divorce she better catch that train for Reno because it isn't happening in New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2020 3:29 PM

[quote]Mary-Kate says her attorneys got an email from her husband, Pierre Olivier Sarkozy's attorneys this week giving her a May 18 deadline to get her stuff out of their NYC apartment. She claims Pierre is trying to force her out, because he terminated their lease without her knowledge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2020 3:32 PM

For someone with estimated net worth of $500 million USD MKO is asking for quite a lot out of marital estate.

"Olsen also sought to be able to continue to use the couple’s Hamptons home, their Gramercy apartment and another East 49th Street apartment. She also wanted a judge to uphold the terms of their prenup and order Sarkozy to keep providing her with health and dental insurance."

All this while pushing courts to enforce her "ironclad" pre-nup agreement.

Typical frau; she wants her husband to pony up but doesn't want her money/assets touched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2020 5:09 PM

How big is her dick?

by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2020 7:00 PM

Poor Mary-Kashley, homeless.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2020 7:04 PM

What an odd creepy couple. She looks like a 12 year old, or a teen at the very least, and he looks like a creepy old perv.

Both Olsen twins are very wealthy fashion mavens, yet, they both dress like they are homeless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2020 7:06 PM

The Olsens look like starved children.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2020 7:08 PM

Women pay thousands to looks like THIS?! They might as well shop in a dumpster. People are so damn gullible, especially fashionista types.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2020 7:13 PM

R12, I could buy and old man coat at the Goodwill for $25. They have some good camel hair and even cashmere coats there.

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2020 7:18 PM

Good luck honey. Just cut your losses and get out.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2020 7:19 PM

Am trying to wrap my head around this; MKO is the one who began proceedings, now she is the one moaning that her husband has ordered her and belonging out of apartment by 18 May.

What did she expect him to do?

MKO is in NYC and knows what is going on with PAUSE act, government closures, etc... Did the woman really believe her divorce case ranked higher than anyone else's to warrant immediate attention?

Hope MKO and her stuff is just thrown out on street. It isn't like she doesn't have money or means to get her shit out of apartment by next Monday. Have seen plenty of moving vans over past few weeks in city. If middle or working class people can manage don't see MKO's problem. Well she would have to buckle down and do a bit of work herself, but it be that way sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2020 9:17 PM

Can't she just buy the stuff all over again? I mean if she has that kind of money. I don't even know who the hell she is. You make 500 million from being a total unknown? Well I guess today some people do. If I had only been one of them. It does look like the pre-teen and the perv.

by Anonymousreply 16May 16, 2020 1:29 AM

Happier times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 16, 2020 3:07 AM

How is it that their fashion house is so successful when others are/were hemorrhaging cash? I'm thinking Victoria Beckham and also the late L'wren Scott, for example. It makes me wonder if it's really just money laundering or something.

by Anonymousreply 18May 16, 2020 3:27 AM

Did he marry her for the Green card?

by Anonymousreply 19May 16, 2020 3:38 AM

What lease? I thought they bought the townhouse they lived in?

by Anonymousreply 20May 16, 2020 3:38 AM

Where is that pic of MK and Ashley where they look like actual hobbits?

by Anonymousreply 21May 16, 2020 3:41 AM

Do you mean this one, r21, which has a caption that reads:

"The Olsen twins look like one of them knows how you die and the other knows when you die"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 16, 2020 3:48 AM

He’s old and will die soon she needs the money more

by Anonymousreply 23May 16, 2020 4:29 AM

Are they midgets, or whatever the term du jour is for extremely short folk? I only saw them a few times on t.v. when they were children. Did they just not grow?

by Anonymousreply 24May 16, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote]I could buy and old man coat at the Goodwill for $25. They have some good camel hair and even cashmere coats there.

No, you can't.

by Anonymousreply 25May 16, 2020 4:43 AM

Say what you want about Mary Kate and Ashley but they worked their asses off from the time they were born till they were 18.

They were constantly and consistently bringing entertainment and fashion to the toddler, kid, tween and teen set.

They EARNED every bit of their money, they did sit back and get rich off of mommy and daddy.

by Anonymousreply 26May 16, 2020 4:46 AM

I don't know anyone who buys their stuff, it's not widely available and nothing special about their designs...not worth the price at all.

by Anonymousreply 27May 16, 2020 4:47 AM

One of them HAS to be a bulimic with those ropey neck muscles

by Anonymousreply 28May 16, 2020 4:50 AM

They’re not as annoying as the other young celebrities of their era I have to give them that. They pretty much mind their own business.

by Anonymousreply 29May 16, 2020 4:53 AM

[quote]How is it that their fashion house is so successful when others are/were hemorrhaging cash?

They had to shut down much of their "Elizabeth & James" kids line in-house operation and stores.

They then formed a partnership with Kohls to sell it everywhere.

[quote]I don't know anyone who buys their stuff, it's not widely available and nothing special about their designs...not worth the price at all.

Neither do I but someone most certainly is.

While their "The Row" line only has three actual physical stores. They did get a lot of attention for it in the past with write-ups and awards. They've expanded into men's wear in the past few years. They did about $50 million dollars worth of business back in 2015. So it's probably much more by now -- well pre-Corona.

by Anonymousreply 30May 16, 2020 5:32 AM

R19

Olivier Sarkozy already was living/working in USA before he married MKO, thus has a green card in his own right.

His family also has enough juice (step-brother is former President of France) that if wanted M. Sarkozy wouldn't have problems emigrating or whatever otherwise. In short we're not speaking about some random Frenchmen who is a tourist or other visa overstay.

by Anonymousreply 31May 16, 2020 3:28 PM

More:

"Sarkozy was responsible for CIBC's $2.9 billion recapitalization and Sallie Mae's $3.0 billion recapitalization. He also acted as lead advisor in a number of other notable transactions, including Dime Bancorp's private placement of preferred and other equity securities to Warburg Pincus, as part of their successful defense against a hostile tender offer from North Fork to the recapitalization of Glendale Federal Bank, representing the then- largest recapitalization in history. On March 3, 2008, he was appointed Co-head and Managing Director of the Carlyle Group's Global Financial Services Group. He resigned from that position in May 2016. Based in New York City, Sarkozy is a member of the Board of Directors of Bank United

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 16, 2020 3:30 PM

Her pictures look like she is a shell of a human, everything including her soul has been sucked out of her. I can imagine her lounging by a pool until she is 90, just existing.

by Anonymousreply 33May 16, 2020 4:11 PM

I don't get the urgency in all of this. They are both extremely wealthy and own multiple properties. Clearly they can each camp out somewhere until the pandemic calms down and sort out the property then. It's not like they are a poor couple forced to live together because neither can afford to go somewhere else but they can't stand the sight of each other so each one wants to force the other out on to the street.

by Anonymousreply 34May 16, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote]I don't get the urgency in all of this.

It just suggests to me that one or both of them truly loathes the other one and can't wait to be free of them.

by Anonymousreply 35May 16, 2020 4:36 PM

I saw that MKO said they have been separated for 6 months. They definitely have the resources to figure out storing belongings at one of their multiple properties. Does MKO not own any properties herself?

by Anonymousreply 36May 16, 2020 4:39 PM

R34

Again these are not two poor persons, or even a couple where one has vastly more assets than the other. Instead you have two wealthy people where one tried to get NYS legal system involved in ways it really didn't have to, nor did in end.

MKO is not without means nor resources. If she wants to remain in apartment then take over lease after 18th of May. The woman is behaving like a silly and stupid American instead of the supposedly sophisticated and savvy wealthy one she is rumored to be.

Both sides are lawyered up with financial advisors to spare. There isn't any reason to involve courts in way MKO wished because much has been already settled by pre and or post nuptial agreements. There aren't any children from this marriage so it is simply a division of assets (according to contracts), and each goes their separate way.

MKO is playing the woman; running to courts begging for relief from her big bad husband who is abusing her rights. Wisely the judge said "get over it" and declined to get involved at this stage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 16, 2020 4:42 PM

What people are saying.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 16, 2020 4:45 PM

I agree R35 makes you wonder what happened. They always seems like an odd match but that article at R38 wants to make it seem like he just didn't want her to work so much so she could be more available to him but it's clearly a lot more than that. Usually it doesn't get really nasty unless someone was cheating. And I'm guessing she wasn't the cheater.

by Anonymousreply 39May 16, 2020 4:54 PM

I'll say it again; MKO is behaving like some stupid little nobody instead of a woman of means.

"Mary-Kate Olsen submitted court papers to New York's Supreme Court where she asked for an emergency order as she is "petrified" about losing a roof over her head and her personal property, especially during the time of this health crisis.

She wrote: "My husband has terminated the lease on our New York City residence ... without my consent. This application is an emergency because my husband expects me to move out of our home on Monday, May 18, 2020 in the middle of New York City being on pause due to COVID-19. I am petrified that my husband is trying to deprive me of the home we have lived in and if he is successful, I will not only lose my home but I risk losing my personal property as well."

Due to the pandemic, Mary-Kate says she can't "look for another apartment right now, let alone retrieve my separate property belongings and am gravely concerned my husband will dissipate, dispose of and / or secret".

It came after she filed Ina summons and complaint to New York's Supreme Court on April 17 to ask for a divorce. She wrote: "It was clear my marriage was over ... the relationship has broken down irretrievably." However, the courts were not taking applications at the time.

Mary-Kate and Olivier - who is 17 years her senior - tied the knot in November 2015, after getting engaged in 2014."

/quote

I mean really "petrified"? We're not talking about some poor little housewife married to Joe Schmo from the Bronx; she has plenty of money in her own right. If scores if not hundreds of other New Yorkers managed to find themselves new housing during "this crisis", many with far less in the bank than MKO just what exactly is her problem.

The woman was attempting to use courts for her own reasons as a weapon against the husband. Courts wisely decided told MKO to sort herself out and wait for proper time to file.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 16, 2020 5:10 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how those ugly bitches can put on a couture dress and make it look like it came out of a rag bag at a homeless shelter. This is just another example of some woman trying to be a fucking victim and using the courts to do it.

by Anonymousreply 41May 16, 2020 5:20 PM

I agree her pleadings sound over the top but why is he insisting that she vacate the property by the 18th? Why couldn't he just let her continue to pay on the lease and keep her stuff there until the timing is better to move it out?

by Anonymousreply 42May 16, 2020 5:23 PM

She looks like a 12 year old chain smoker, if that makes any sense.

by Anonymousreply 43May 16, 2020 5:43 PM

A 12 year old chain smoker who's been smoking for 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 44May 16, 2020 6:06 PM

R44, right? NONE of my friends who are the same age as her look anything close to that bad. T

by Anonymousreply 45May 16, 2020 6:09 PM

R42

Leases normally begin on first of month, so am wondering as well why MKO must be out by the 18th, in her defense the woman has stated in court papers she would need until at least the 30th.

Only thing that comes to mind is that couple should have vacated by first of May, but LL gave them until 18th which still would give two weeks for cleaning or whatever else wants doing before unit goes back onto market.

Mind you given current state of things in terms of NYC/NYS PAUSE orders is there really going to be a huge rush to show/list that apartment anytime soon?

Only other thing would be if MKO were given until end of month, then pulled some sort of stunt extending things into June it would trigger another month rent being due.

Again as many legal minds have stated elsewhere, neither of these two are without means and have more than adequate legal/financial advisors. All MKO merely must do is negotiate with her husband for what she wants.

Under NYS laws only a judge can evict anyone from an apartment in this state. MKO cannot be "locked out" of her home, so that's settled. Courts aren't open for any sort of eviction matters until middle or late June anyway....

MKO is just playing the frau; a very stupid one at that. A more sane and smarter woman with her kind of money would have moved her shit out of that apartment long ago. Just hire a couple of bros with a truck like everyone else. Surely MKO has assistants or someone on staff that could manage things.

by Anonymousreply 46May 16, 2020 6:27 PM

Does she not wash her hair? Imagine being so wealthy and looking like you smell of body odor and stale smoke.

I did enjoy the article where she mentions having two stepchildren and having to get home to make dinner.

by Anonymousreply 47May 16, 2020 7:02 PM

We don't know when MKO actually left the property. We know her belongings are still there. In one document she said they had been separated for 6 months. Usually people who are separated only continue to live together if they can't afford a second place or due to childcare - neither are relevant here. We don't know the details. It could be she has just refused to move her belongings for months and so finally a deadline was given.

by Anonymousreply 48May 16, 2020 7:27 PM

Being that she can't be locked out can't she keep her stuff there until she is evicted? How can her husband force her to get her stuff out by the 18th? Wouldn't it be illegal for him to confiscate or throw out or in any way move her belongings without her consent? Can he legally just put her stuff on the street for the sanitation workers to get rid of?

by Anonymousreply 49May 16, 2020 7:43 PM

Where's Kashey? Why doesn't she help her sister?

by Anonymousreply 50May 16, 2020 7:50 PM

MKO is currently living with Ashley...I am sure there are many details to all of this we don't know.

I highly doubt he intends to throw her belongings out on the street.

by Anonymousreply 51May 16, 2020 8:17 PM

Well it is joint property, the husband could (and some have) simply moved everything out of an apartment. Much would depend upon when lease is up and or when LL stated things must be removed.

Again you people are not really looking at things objectively, something the court did and is why MKO was told to get lost with her "emergency" divorce petition.

"Yet, Post says the fact that the fashion designer has several other homes was most likely one of the reasons the judge denied her request.

"If she really had no place else to live, that might have attracted the judge's attention," says Post, who adds that Olsen's next steps are simply to follow normal protocol and wait for her divorce to be granted.

"She can go ahead and have her separation agreement filed and deliver it to a judge. That judge would look it over, sign it and send it down to a clerk’s office," says Post. "And in due course, she will be divorced."

At risk of sounding like a broken record MKO is *NOT* poor! She has other residences and or can easily find temporary accommodations with family or on her own. She went crying to the courts like a stupid little girl begging to be divorced *NOW* because she is afraid of a bunch of things that made no sense to the judge or anyone else. It pretty much amounted to "I'm special even during this covid-19 pandemic so rules shouldn't apply to me".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 16, 2020 10:08 PM

She's incredibly odd-looking.

by Anonymousreply 53May 16, 2020 10:13 PM

This thread is rancid with fraus.

by Anonymousreply 54May 16, 2020 10:18 PM

If M. Sarkozy terminated lease without informing or otherwise needing consent from MKO, the the lease was in his name only as tenant of record. Cannot see any other way that Oliver Sarkozy could merely inform his wife that he had ended lease of unit and she had to get her things out because presumably he already has done so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Bump for a thread not from 2015

by Anonymousreply 56May 16, 2020 10:51 PM

Anybody who gets married is deranged. Spouses deserve the worst that happens to them.

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2020 12:50 AM

I went to look at their clothes and I can't believe this clothing line is making money. It's all extremely basic yet very oddly cut and incredibly overpriced. It looks bad even on the models. This has to be a vanity project that they are financing with the billions they made as tweens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2020 1:06 AM

I want to know what happened to their faces—mostly their mouths. It looks like they’re sucking lemons while slouching,

by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2020 2:15 AM

Their clothes are t as ugly as I thought they’d be but if I could afford designer clothes I’d get something better

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2020 3:46 AM

R59 they're from Shelbyville.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2020 4:15 AM

R61 then wouldn't they be drinking turnip juice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2020 4:20 AM

R62 I stand corrected 😄

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2020 4:47 AM

So far, r22 wins this thread.

"The Olsen twins look like one of them knows how you die and the other knows when you die".

Cracked me up.

by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2020 5:58 AM

Just going to leave this here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2020 6:01 AM

Holy shit, r65.

Just. Wow...

by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2020 6:42 AM

nobody can be evicted during this pandemic. She can stay there...

by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2020 4:08 PM

R67

Well actually no, that isn't wholly correct, though Andrew Cuomo has yet to spell out what his latest directive actually means.

By late July or August things are supposed to open up again for housing court matters. To what extent again Cuomo hasn't made clear, but never the less things will happen sometime into fall at latest.

Justice delayed in justice denied; and while yes there are plenty of household affected by covid-19, others are just hiding behind the pandemic's skirts.

Any case involving MKO would be a case in point. There is no reason why this wealthy entitled bitch couldn't move her stuff out of that apartment by next Monday or end of month at latest. She certainly does not need until Christmas or into the new year either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2020 4:17 PM

r18 I've always wondered the same. Aint no way their brands are making that kind of bank, I've never heard a single woman talk about buying Olsen brand clothing, unless they are selling the stuff to other clothing companies. Otherwise Its got to be a celebrity money scheme, or just embellished reporting.

And Mary Kate probably doesn't want any kids, her diet consists of air and cigarettes only!

by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2020 4:39 PM

[quote]the most successful American luxury label in a generation.

[quote]Given the label’s current distribution — over 200 stores in 80 countries — combined with growth in key margin-driving categories including leather goods, shoes and knits, market sources estimate The Row is generating between $100 and $200 million a year in sales.

They make huge amounts of money because they sell everything for extremely high prices and they target very low-key, very rich people to keep it exclusive. The clothes themselves are totally boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2020 5:16 PM

so r70, who do I start a "quiet" luxury brand? Since these anorexic, chain smoking bitches can do it, so can I!

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2020 5:19 PM

It pretty much amounted to "I'm special even during this covid-19 pandemic so rules shouldn't apply to me"

Maybe he cheated on her, stole money, smoked too many of her cigarettes or took her drugs (or maybe all of the above) - she wants to punish him because she's pissed (and he wants her out of the fucking house), so she made some grand legal gesture and judge didn't buy it. I doubt being rich or famous had as much to do with it so much as just good old fashion anger & frustration

by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2020 6:30 PM

R71 - The anorexic chain smoking bitches had hundreds of millions of dollars on hand from being exploited children. That makes it a lot easier.

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2020 6:37 PM

Mary Kate looks to me the way Carrie in Flowers in the Attic was described.

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2020 6:55 PM

[Quote] Maybe he cheated on her, stole money,

Apparently both.

by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2020 2:05 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2020 7:29 PM

They are going to get increasingly eccentric as they get older - like, Michael Jackson+++ level. They don't interact with normal people and they have so much money that they are effectively cushioned from the rest of the world and can seal themselves off from normal interaction. They probably don't trust anyone for fear of being exploited again.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2020 8:15 PM

Thats anorexia for you R76 . A friend of mine would wear sweaters when it was 95 degrees when she went through it .

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2020 8:47 PM

r76 Did you see where you can have a backpack like hers for the low bargain price of $55,000?

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2020 9:51 PM

I see a Grey Gardens in their future.

by Anonymousreply 80May 19, 2020 3:03 AM

Did he ask her to try anal?

by Anonymousreply 81May 19, 2020 3:10 AM

Thanks for the image asshole R81

by Anonymousreply 82May 19, 2020 4:14 AM

An article linked on the other thread suggested that they broke up over her desire to spawn. He already has two adult kids and, unlike Alex Baldwin, has no desire to breed more. I don't know how true this is but she wouldn't be the first woman to change her mind approaching her mid thirties. Scary to think an anorexic, chain smoking, would be addict wants to carry a child.

by Anonymousreply 83May 20, 2020 11:54 PM

At least she’s have the resources to keep the kid around people who would know what they were doing r83

by Anonymousreply 84May 21, 2020 12:07 AM

R83 I remember reading a gossip or blind item long ago that stated she was going after old men because she believesld they wanted to settle down and have kids more than men her age

by Anonymousreply 85May 21, 2020 12:09 AM

She did something. He was pissed off and left her...If he was the one who cheated, she would have thrown him out, but he wouldnt be able to dictate to her when to leave...terminating the lease or not. The poster above is right. She probably had to vacate by the 1st, but they gave her until the 18th as a courtesy. Sarkozy kicked her to the curb. She should just sign a new lease by herself and its done.

by Anonymousreply 86May 21, 2020 12:20 AM

Too rich for Grey Gardens, R80.

by Anonymousreply 87May 21, 2020 12:30 AM

NYS courts are opening up Monday for non-essential electronic filing of non essential cases such a lawsuits and divorces. Guess we shall learn sometime next week what MKO's next move will be, assuming she's still that desperate to get a divorce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 21, 2020 9:57 AM

Did she move out by the 18th ?...or did she get an extension ?

by Anonymousreply 89May 21, 2020 6:21 PM

Dont marry a multimillionaire CEO then, dude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2020 10:41 PM

R89 I thought the extension was denied.

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2020 5:25 AM

She's married to that???

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2020 5:28 AM

Good God! I think if they ever did have children, they would be actual hobbits.

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2020 6:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2020 2:30 AM

Don't think either of them have moved house as of yet. Many buildings have been on lock down since March or April restricting entry to residents only. No moving (in or out), construction, etc... nothing that brings outsiders into a building has been allowed.

Oliver requested permission from building to move his things out, and that request was denied. So would imagine same applies to MKO as well.

In another interesting twist MKO originally wanted her divorce filing sealed, and is distraught about her dirty linen being aired in public. As with all other matters regarding courts in NYS (and elsewhere for that matter) divorce records are open to the public. Motions to have them sealed (IIRC) are only granted under certain circumstances. Cannot see why or how MKO rates such treatment. There aren't minor children involved and thus don't see anything else but her supposed fame and wealth that could make prying eyes interested.

In any event because filings are being handled electronically due to covid-19 restrictions placed on courts, looks as if we all shall have a ring side seat as the filings were not sealed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2020 2:39 AM

MK's neck looks 60 years old in the link at R90.

by Anonymousreply 96May 27, 2020 8:36 AM

R95 they've always been very private once they decided to focus more on their fashion lines. I don't think they'd want the public to know what type of shit they get up to now.

by Anonymousreply 97May 27, 2020 10:49 AM

What happened to Mary-Hate? Why does she look so rough?

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2020 11:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 5, 2020 4:54 AM

r95, you obviously don't live in manhattan, people have been moving for weeks! I've seen moving trucks for at least 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 100June 5, 2020 7:22 AM

First of all you are wrong, do live in Manhattan, so be told.

Secondly not every building has or is allowing move ins or outs since April or May when full lock down orders went into effect.

Large numbers of condo and co-op buildings along with rentals (such as one where MKO has or had her stuff) have cancelled all construction, moving in or out, and or anything else that brings non residents into buildings.

No one said it was a blanket rule, every building is handling things differently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 5, 2020 7:28 AM

R101, yeah right...

by Anonymousreply 102June 5, 2020 7:40 AM

well, she got pissed because he brought in his ex wife to quarantine with them in their Hamptons home; how very french of him. She probably could care less if this woman fucks him, but maybe she bummed one cigarette too many off of MK & she just went ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 103June 5, 2020 12:38 PM

R103

Gossip pages are wagging that her husband's "French" behavior towards his ex-wife and children is what drove MKO to the brink.

If this is true none of it would come as a surprise to those that know and understand French society. In certain circles it still is all about bloodlines, children and family.

As Judy Benjamin found out, Frenchmen are just different on many levels.

by Anonymousreply 104June 6, 2020 12:39 AM

She might look better if she had a sandwich?

by Anonymousreply 105June 6, 2020 12:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 7, 2020 12:02 AM

Sorry, meant AO.

by Anonymousreply 107June 7, 2020 12:03 AM

Weren't the Olsen Twins rumored to be heroin addicts, that might explain why they always look so awful.

by Anonymousreply 108July 24, 2020 3:24 AM

Let's all pray for Mary-Kate.

by Anonymousreply 109July 24, 2020 3:30 AM

Hollywood needs to get rid of the Olsen twins. The only talented and sane one is their sister, Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 110July 24, 2020 3:33 AM

Nothing to do with her divorce, but dirt is being dreged up about Mary-Kate Olsen never the less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 24, 2020 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!