Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey fat whores!

Let's talk about ice cream! My fat little paws flew like hummingbirds towards this Magnum Double Pistachio Honey! I hope the diabetes is worth it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2020 3:34 AM

I crave ice cream less and less and I get older.

Confession: I've never really liked "premium" ice cream - it's too rich. I always preferred just the mid-range air whipped stuff or Dairy Queen or similar "ice milk."

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2020 5:09 AM

This kind of fat whores who cause mass quarantine and isolation all over the world. Hope they just die fast, fat and furious so we don't have to worry about corona deathfats anymore. MEH!

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2020 5:15 AM

Oooof, makes me too gassy. I love it but I avoid it like the plague. I prefer sorbet.

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2020 5:24 AM

The only ice cream I will eat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2020 5:31 AM

OP, I have some of that in my freezer but I haven't tried it yet. Sounds good, though. I love pistachio.

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2020 5:11 PM

I love Haagen-Daz Trio ice cream with crispy chocolate layers and 2 kinds of ice cream. This stuff is exquisite!

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2020 5:17 PM

Currently addicted to this one. Graham cracker flavored ice cream with graham cracker pieces, a marshmallow swirl, and peanut butter cups.

Only available in Upstate New York. Jealous bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2020 12:08 AM

Did somebody say fat whore? That would be me! Here is one of my favorites:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2020 1:13 AM

I’ll have what she’s having.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2020 1:17 AM

That Jeni’s is like $10 a pint. She buys it like water!

by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2020 1:29 AM

Mmm.... fat whore's ice cream.

Rori's Artisinal is an annoying name but the ice cream is to die for. I think it's California only at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2020 1:34 AM

The layer of chocolate on top in op's pic makes no sense. Hard to crack into, and gone with the first few mouthfuls! Is there chocolate along the sides too?

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2020 1:34 AM

I love ice cream!

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2020 1:35 AM

Like water, r10? OMG.

You mean to tell me that the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States of America, can have ALL THE ICE CREAM SHE WANTS? She can have ten different kinds of ice cream in her freezer at any time.

Escandalo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2020 1:52 AM

R8 I too love Black cherry ice cream! The best I ever had was at a cute little shop called Treats in Nevada City, CA. It was homemade too. Amazing stuff!

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2020 1:56 AM

When the "Halo" cunt rears its ugly head, let's all throw up on its shoes.

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2020 2:33 AM

I'm a peanut butter chocolate ice cream whore.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2020 3:05 AM

When I was visiting South Africa, I saw long lines at every freakin Magnum ice cream store. Although I'm a fat whore who rejoices often, I'm not an ice cream whore, so I never partook.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2020 3:16 AM

You type atherosclerotic.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2020 3:22 AM

There are layers of chocolate throughout OP's ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2020 3:30 AM

I am desperately regretting not buying any ice cream at the store this morning and I'm wondering if I have everything I need to make ice cream here.

And some delicious caramel or fudge sauce.

I'm getting fatter and whorier by the second.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2020 4:01 AM

I love ice cream but it must have something chunky in it. My favorites are Thin Mint and Dreyer's Swiss Orange Sherbet, made with dark chocolate chips. I haven't seen Swiss Orange in the stores in years and it really pisses me off! I also love the Moose Track flavors.

I rarely buy ice cream because I'll eat it up so quickly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2020 4:03 AM

I’ve been liking the Häagen-Dazs alcohol-flavored line, particularly the bourbon vanilla bean truffle.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2020 4:12 AM

I'm a sucker for Klondike bars! I put them in a bowl and eat them with a spoon. I love the pretzel crust and the Heath Bar crust. Yum. Edy's Double Churned is also great.

by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2020 4:37 AM

I love this banana ice cream but can’t find it anywhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2020 5:55 AM

I meant this flavor......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2020 6:00 AM

r12 Yes. All of the Magnum pints have a chocolate shell all the way around (presumably to replicate their bars.) I don't mind the layer on top, but the ones on the side are kind of useless, since they stick to the carton.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2020 6:47 PM

You're supposed to let the ice cream soften and then squeeze the container to crack the layers of chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 28May 22, 2020 7:06 PM

It's off topic but the banana ice cream reminded me of the magnolia bakery banana pudding I had last month. Amazing, a real fatass dream. Someone sent it as gift. I only knew Magnolia for their cupcakes from SATC but heard that they aren't all that. This pudding is the real thing and I'm not a big fan of pudding usually.

by Anonymousreply 29May 22, 2020 7:28 PM

Has anyone tried Yasso's chocolate fudge bars, mint'n chip, or salted caramel? Only 80 calories a serving and very few artificial ingredients listed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 22, 2020 7:39 PM

No, R30, this thread is clearly marked for FAT WHORES not low calorie yogurt bars.

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2020 12:54 AM

I had Haagen Dazs peanut butter chocolate today.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2020 12:58 AM

R31, I know but I was wondering if Yasso chocolate fudge or coffee with chocolate chips would be almost as satisfying as the higher fat versions.

Love Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream, one spoonful a day.

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2020 1:00 AM

Plump Trumps rejoice!

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2020 1:01 AM

Just discovered Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Half Baked. Sooooooo good.

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2020 1:04 AM

Ben and Jerry’s Half-baked is my favorite. Chocolate and vanilla ice cream, with chunks of brownie and cookie dough mixed in.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2020 1:05 AM

Take it to a tofu thread, r33. And marinate on the thought that Haagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry's put their ice cream in those single-serving pint containers for a reason. "One spoonful a day." Please.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2020 1:06 AM

Great minds, R35 ! The peanut butter is amazing, too.

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2020 1:06 AM

When I’m feeling like a real porker I make shitty pillsbury tube cookies and put vanilla on ce cream on them while they’re still hot.

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2020 1:12 AM

Are "fat whores" whores for fat or whores who are fat?

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2020 2:57 AM

America's Test Kitchen's chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich recipe (i.e., Chipwich.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 25, 2020 3:08 AM

Fette Sau!

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2020 3:15 AM

Sadly, my fat whorishness has taken a desperate turn to vegetables this evening.

I had this cauliflower and this being my 739th day in quarantine, I thought I'd try something new and roast the whole damn head as one piece.

So I grabbed the tattered remnants of my Big Booty shorts and Extra Wide Thigh-high PVC boots, and slathered the dreaded veg in butter, garlic, dill, lemon zest, cumin, salt, pepper and LOVE.

So now it has to roast for a little more than an hour. I'm whole-head-curious.

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2020 3:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!