Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bryan Adams: Bat eating bitches ruined my tour!

Oh, he WENT THERE.

He sure did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 22, 2020 6:11 PM

Idiot. I always suspected he was a con.

by Anonymousreply 1May 12, 2020 1:56 AM

He's always been kind of ugly-hot.

by Anonymousreply 2May 12, 2020 1:58 AM

In case he deletes the Tweet at OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 12, 2020 1:59 AM

More ugly though, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4May 12, 2020 2:00 AM

Maybe Bryan Adams will say his account was hacked

by Anonymousreply 5May 12, 2020 2:03 AM

24 hours later...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 12, 2020 2:05 AM

Good. He’s right.

Fuck China.

by Anonymousreply 7May 12, 2020 2:05 AM

I'm Gonna Run From You

It Was the Summer of 2020

When A Man Loves An Exotic Animal

by Anonymousreply 8May 12, 2020 2:05 AM

He had about one good song.

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2020 2:06 AM

Having acne scars must turn you into an angry person.

by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2020 2:06 AM

He is so hideous. He did have few good songs, though.

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2020 2:07 AM

[quote] He had about one good song.

which one was that?

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2020 2:07 AM

Cunts Like a Knife!

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2020 2:07 AM

Bwahahaha!

I always loved Bryan Adams.

"Summer of '69."

Love him even more now!

by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2020 2:08 AM

Deplorables are wetting themselves with joy right now.

Also: sad discovery that there are Canadian deplorables.....

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2020 2:09 AM

Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote] sad discovery that there are Canadian deplorables.....

We Canadians have been telling you this for the past five years, as these Canadian deplorables have been waging a non-stop social media smear against Justin Trudeau - they have been unrelenting

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2020 2:11 AM

He isn't wrong.

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2020 2:12 AM

If you dig a little deeper - he links to his instagram where he says his tweet is suppose to encourage people to GO VEGAN

saying

My message to them other than “thanks a fucking lot” is go vegan. To all the people missing out on our shows, I wish I could be there more than you know. It’s been great hanging out in isolation with my children and family, but I miss my other family, my band, my crew and my fans. Take care of yourselves and hope we can get the show on the road again soon. I’ll be performing a snippet from each album we were supposed to perform for the next few days. X

by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2020 2:14 AM

So if you dig deeper the tweet is NOT about being Anti-China

It is about being ANTI-MEAT - that if only the world was Vegan none of this would have happened!

by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2020 2:17 AM

He really posted that.

I went to a concert of his once, that was it. Past tense.

What a miserable closeted cunt he is.

by Anonymousreply 21May 12, 2020 2:26 AM

You don't have to be anti China to think that those wet markets are absolutely the most disgusting things on the planet and ought to be banned. And anybody who would eat a bat is also a filthy motherfucker who ought to be imprisoned for doing to the world what he essentially did all by himself. I am as liberal as they come but even I admit these things.

by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2020 2:26 AM

Well the people responsible for the wet markets are pieces of shit. They fucked things over for everybody including their fellow countrymen. The Chinese government needs to get their shot together. Of course he’s going to say this the guy is an animal rights activist.

by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2020 2:29 AM

Is he a dime store Morrissey?

by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2020 2:41 AM

Sorry, R24.

Bryan Adams is actually right.

But you can go back to licking china's asshole.

by Anonymousreply 25May 12, 2020 2:42 AM

[quote] Bryan Adams is actually right. '

Again he is talking about animal rights

by Anonymousreply 26May 12, 2020 2:42 AM

I don't get all these people saying he's wrong for saying this/ DO you like the idea of wet markets? Do you want to be able to kill and eat exotic and rare animals? That's something the Trumps are into to so maybe you'll get your wish.

by Anonymousreply 27May 12, 2020 2:44 AM

^don't forget Tabitha and Lassie

by Anonymousreply 28May 12, 2020 2:51 AM

I’m not into his music, but he’s a vegan and animal advocate, so I’m not surprised he said that. And he’s right about the “wet markets.”

I wonder how soon we’ll start going to concerts again.

by Anonymousreply 29May 12, 2020 3:06 AM

R16 he’s the Cuts Like a Knife guy. Remember that video in the early 80s?

by Anonymousreply 30May 12, 2020 3:07 AM

R15 Trust me, deplorables do NOT like us vegans. We are their worst nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 31May 12, 2020 3:08 AM

Would Ryan Adams say such a thing?

by Anonymousreply 32May 12, 2020 3:12 AM

He does have a point - and yes, the whole world has been put on hold because of China.

by Anonymousreply 33May 12, 2020 3:15 AM

Why was he on tour? Cranking out another greatest hits album. I'm sure the 25 people that bought tickets will get their money back.

by Anonymousreply 34May 12, 2020 3:16 AM

Oldies Nostalgia Tour

by Anonymousreply 35May 12, 2020 3:16 AM

WW for R33.

by Anonymousreply 36May 12, 2020 3:17 AM

R35 hey that Bananarama tour with Siobhan was great!

by Anonymousreply 37May 12, 2020 3:18 AM

Canadian deplorables, with an assist from a lot of Russian bots, have waged a war on Trudeau. Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 38May 12, 2020 3:19 AM

Maybe he's mad because Christopher Cross was going to be his opening act. He supposedly has a virus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 12, 2020 3:21 AM

I agree 100% with him. Nuke the chinks.

by Anonymousreply 40May 12, 2020 3:24 AM

We leave a thread about embarrassing crushes. We should have one about embarrassing musical guilty pleasures. I LOVE that Christopher Cross song, Arthur.

by Anonymousreply 41May 12, 2020 3:26 AM

[quote] I’m not into his music, but he’s a vegan and animal advocate, so I’m not surprised he said that. And he’s right about the “wet markets.” I wonder how soon we’ll start going to concerts again.

A vegan who does not respect human animals who are not white. Shocking! You can oppose animal cruelty (which includes corporate farming in the US) without being a cruel animal, without being a white supremacist douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 42May 12, 2020 3:26 AM

R42. Odd statement. One, why would you assume I don’t respect “non whites” because I agree with a statement about wet markets? Two, you are also assuming that I myself am white. Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 43May 12, 2020 3:29 AM

Id have fucked him then,Id fuck him now. And I loved his music. So there !

by Anonymousreply 44May 12, 2020 3:29 AM

WW for R40.

by Anonymousreply 45May 12, 2020 3:31 AM

R42 Or were you talking about Adams? Has he said racist things in the past? I don’t know much about him, other than he’s an 80s star who is vegan.

by Anonymousreply 46May 12, 2020 3:31 AM

I hate all his songs and never found him hot. I was dragged to one of his outdoor concerts years ago, but, happily, it got rained out after 20 minutes. That said, he's been a committed animal rights activist forever, so his comments about wet markets are hardly surprising (or racist).

by Anonymousreply 47May 12, 2020 3:35 AM

You sociopaths realize the Chinese people shouldn't suffer anymore than we should because our "leader" stole his election. And they sure as fuck didn't elect their leaders. So, yeah, lets nuke them. Lets kill 1.7 billion Chinese because their unelected leaders, like ours, are trash.

by Anonymousreply 48May 12, 2020 3:35 AM

So we now have wet market fans here at the Data Lounge?

Christ this place has tanked beyond all recognition.

by Anonymousreply 49May 12, 2020 3:35 AM

Remember when he did this horrible video. He tried so hard to be Johnny Depp. Yuck.🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 12, 2020 3:36 AM

R48 The new talking points are we have to blame China because our pwezident saw reawwy bad poll numburrz and he is sad.

by Anonymousreply 51May 12, 2020 3:37 AM

He has bad acne poxmarks.

by Anonymousreply 52May 12, 2020 3:39 AM

Is he hurting for money? He sounds angry

by Anonymousreply 53May 12, 2020 3:46 AM

Loved his duet with Tina Turner.

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2020 3:46 AM

He’s not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 55May 12, 2020 4:27 AM

Another PETA freak.

by Anonymousreply 56May 12, 2020 4:30 AM

I've actually gone vegetarian because of the coronavirus and everything associated with it - the horrible wet markets, the treatment of meat-packing workers, the hysteria over possible burger shortages, out of control consumerism in general, etc.

Of course if I told that to an angry, self-righteous vegan, they'd spit in my face because I still eat cheese and honey.

by Anonymousreply 57May 12, 2020 6:20 AM

To his credit he didn't use a racial slur, he just was ultra specific in his choice of location adjectives.

Team Adams

by Anonymousreply 58May 12, 2020 6:39 AM

[quote] [R42]. Odd statement. One, why would you assume I don’t respect “non whites” because I agree with a statement about wet markets? Two, you are also assuming that I myself am white. Please explain.

My comment is about Adams animal advocacy, not you.

by Anonymousreply 59May 12, 2020 6:43 AM

[quote] So we now have wet market fans here at the Data Lounge? Christ this place has tanked beyond all recognition.

A wet market is a marketplace selling fresh meat, fish, produce, and other perishable goods as distinguished from "dry markets" that sell durable goods such as fabric and electronics.

by Anonymousreply 60May 12, 2020 6:52 AM

Let us never forget when he was a little Canadian disco twink in 1978 ,and they sped up his voice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 12, 2020 7:00 AM

His song with Tina is one of my favorites!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 12, 2020 7:05 AM

When is the last time this man has had a hit? 25 years ago? 30?

The last song of his I ever remember being released was that overwrought, awful duet with Barbra Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 63May 12, 2020 7:08 AM

He's a has-been.

by Anonymousreply 64May 12, 2020 7:55 AM

Nevermind, I forgot that he had that vile "Have you ever really loved a woman" song that adult contemporary radio stations played for fraus all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 65May 12, 2020 7:59 AM

It is not anti-Chinese to criticize the wet markets and animal trade. Most Chinese (I've discussed this with many Chinese who actually live in China) do not partake of and are horrified by eating bats, pangolins, bears and so on. The ones I know (younger) are very into environmentalism (because they suffer the consequences of pollution), very concerned about animal welfare, and most have animals as pets (and no, they don't eat them).

by Anonymousreply 66May 12, 2020 10:01 AM

Go Bryan!

by Anonymousreply 67May 12, 2020 10:07 AM

[quote] It is not anti-Chinese to criticize the wet markets and animal trade. Most Chinese (I've discussed this with many Chinese who actually live in China) do not partake of and are horrified by eating bats, pangolins, bears and so on. The ones I know (younger) are very into environmentalism (because they suffer the consequences of pollution), very concerned about animal welfare, and most have animals as pets (and no, they don't eat them).

A wet market is a marketplace selling fresh meat, fish, produce, and other perishable goods as distinguished from "dry markets" that sell durable goods such as fabric and electronics.

[quote] Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of a tenancy of gigs at the @royalalberthall, but thanks to some fucking bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards, the whole world is now on hold, not to mention the thousands that have suffered or died from this virus. My message to them other than ‘thanks a fucking lot’ is go vegan.

You can criticize the sell of fresh meat without this type of inflammatory bigoted bullshit. Which is the part that idiots like R67 like.

by Anonymousreply 68May 12, 2020 10:34 AM

Thank you R66, I’ve had the same experience.

I’m American and don’t mind others criticizing rednecks, as I’m not one.

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2020 12:12 PM

Wait a minute. My post gets 1 W&W but R62 gets 4?! That cuts like a knife.

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2020 12:54 PM

Remember this atrocity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2020 12:57 PM

Corey Hart was cuter anyway.

by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2020 2:05 PM

Adams was only 10 years old in 1969. so that song was never about the year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2020 2:14 PM

And he had a great ass, R72.

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2020 2:18 PM

Compare....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2020 2:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2020 2:19 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 77May 12, 2020 3:28 PM

[quote] To his credit he didn't use a racial slur, he just was ultra specific in his choice of location adjectives.

Yes but his detractors are saying he is using a dog-whistle

by Anonymousreply 78May 12, 2020 3:32 PM

Adams, who is a longtime vegan, has posted previously about wet markets, which sell fresh meat, fish, and produce. In Monday’s post, he promoted inaccurate claims that have often been used in racist attacks against Asian populations during the pandemic.

While wet markets in China have been investigated and linked to diseases like SARS, there are several factors that play into a pandemic. Early research suggests that the novel coronavirus responsible for COVID-19 may have started with a bat, but there’s no proof that it began because of people eating them, as Adams suggests, and the latter claim is widely regarded as false.

The more accepted — but still unproven — hypothesis is that another animal contracted the SARS CoV-2 virus from bats and passed it onto humans.

And on the theory that that contact was made at a live-animal market in Wuhan, Prof. Stephen Turner, head of the department of microbiology at Melbourne’s Monash University, told the Guardian: “I don’t think it’s conclusive by any means.”

The 60-year-old performer Adams is a known animal rights activist and constantly advocates for the vegan diet. He joins celebrities like Ricky Gervais, Joaquin Phoenix and Paul McCartney, who have also called for the closure of wet markets.

As for the accusation of there being “virus making greedy bastards” — the conspiracy of the virus being created in a lab in China has been falsely promoted by U.S. President Donald Trump as well — experts say there’s absolutely no scientific evidence behind this claim.

HuffPost Canada has reached out to Adams for comment, and will update this post if he responds.

While Adams wrote the post to apologize to fans for the cancelled shows and push his incorrect beliefs, it seemed to have mostly backfired, with many of the responses calling him and his message racist:

by Anonymousreply 79May 12, 2020 3:33 PM

THIS JUST IN - Bryan Adams issues an apology saying his comments are about wet markets and NOT about the Chinese people

Apologies to any and all that took offence to my posting yesterday. No excuse, I just wanted to have a rant about the horrible animal cruelty in these wet-markets being the possible source of the virus, and promote veganism. I have love for all people and my thoughts are with everyone dealing with this pandemic around the world.

by Anonymousreply 80May 12, 2020 3:38 PM

He's never been the brightest bulb.

by Anonymousreply 81May 12, 2020 3:41 PM

[Quote] sad discovery that there are Canadian deplorables.....

You just discovered this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 12, 2020 4:15 PM

There are people on twitter who REFUSE to believe Bryan Adams for a second that this was about wet markets

They point to his temper tantrum about the cancelled gig, and say his comments about the "wet markets" is just a fig leaf

As far as they are concerned, Bryan Adams is a racist - period. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 83May 12, 2020 4:34 PM

The queen that keeps repeating the definition of wet markets as a place where fresh food is sold... please. No one says that anymore and the term wet market is generally understood to be live animals. Do you say “I’m going to Ralph’s wet market to pick up steak”?

by Anonymousreply 84May 12, 2020 4:44 PM

Let's the blame the shitty response by western govt. Utter chaos

by Anonymousreply 85May 12, 2020 4:54 PM

Bryan Adams should be happy about Covid.

He doesn't have to play to 1/2 full audiences.

by Anonymousreply 86May 12, 2020 4:55 PM

R83 Yes, the tiresome SJWs.

by Anonymousreply 87May 12, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote] The queen that keeps repeating the definition of wet markets as a place where fresh food is sold... please. No one says that anymore and the term wet market is generally understood to be live animals. Do you say “I’m going to Ralph’s wet market to pick up steak”?

Why They're Called 'Wet Markets' — And What Health Risks They Might Pose

A "wet market" in Wuhan, China, is catching the blame as the probable source of the current coronavirus outbreak that's sweeping the globe.

Patients who came down with disease at the end of December all had connections to the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan China. The complex of stalls selling live fish, meat and wild animals is known in the region as a "wet market." Researchers believe the new virus probably mutated from a coronavirus common in animals and jumped over to humans in the Wuhan bazaar.

I visited the Tai Po wet market in Hong Kong, and it's quite obvious why the term "wet" is used. Live fish in open tubs splash water all over the floor. The countertops of the stalls are red with blood as fish are gutted and filleted right in front of the customers' eyes. Live turtles and crustaceans climb over each other in boxes. Melting ice adds to the slush on the floor. There's lots of water, blood, fish scales and chicken guts. Things are wet.

At the Tai Po market, a woman who runs a shellfish stall — she only wants to give her name as Mrs. Wong — says people blame wet markets for spreading disease. But she says that's not fair. Like just about everyone else in the market. Wong is wearing a surgical face mask because of the coronavirus outbreak. She's heard about the links between the wet market in Wuhan, China, and the coronavirus but doesn't think something like that would happen in Hong Kong.

"It's much cleaner in the Hong Kong markets. It's so different from what's happening in mainland China," she says. "When I go to mainland China and I'm trying to eat something, I'm concerned about what's in the food."

Meanwhile, this kind of market is not just an Asian phenomenon. There are similar markets all over the world — places where fish, poultry and other animals are slaughtered and butchered right on the premises . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 12, 2020 7:51 PM

[quote] As far as they are concerned, Bryan Adams is a racist - period. End of story.

Nobody cares what "they" think.

He issued a fucking apology. Take it or leave it.

by Anonymousreply 89May 12, 2020 8:46 PM

Morrissey once called the Chinese a "subspecies," so they've got a few things in common. Morrissey made better music though.

by Anonymousreply 90May 12, 2020 8:59 PM

Angry stanksleeve

by Anonymousreply 91May 12, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote] Nobody cares what "they" think. He issued a fucking apology. Take it or leave it.

Yep like when Kevin Hart issued 3 different apologies and Dataloungers were still calling for retribution.

by Anonymousreply 92May 12, 2020 10:51 PM

A TV Host (Evan Solomon) asked on-air if Bryan Adams should be stripped of his Order of Canada over this

by Anonymousreply 93May 12, 2020 10:53 PM

Team Bryan.

This is faux outrage.

by Anonymousreply 94May 12, 2020 10:55 PM

Adams aside, I suspect that most of the people getting high and mighty about Chinese "wet markets" still eat meat. It should be obvious by now that US meat production is far from ideally safe or sanitary (or ethical, for that matter). We're just able to ignore the reality of it more easily.

by Anonymousreply 95May 12, 2020 10:59 PM

In Canada I find most of the people who are outraged are (1) NDP supporters aka Social Justice Warriors (2) Blue Liberals who Hate Justin Trudeau and voted for Andrew Scheer as Trudeau is too left-leaning for them.

by Anonymousreply 96May 12, 2020 11:02 PM

[quote] A TV Host (Evan Solomon) asked on-air if Bryan Adams should be stripped of his Order of Canada over this

Evan Solomon is a cunt who would rim Stephen Harper's ass given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 97May 12, 2020 11:38 PM

At least Bryan didn't say "ching chong".

by Anonymousreply 98May 12, 2020 11:39 PM

Evan's trying to make news instead of reporting it, R93. That said, he's hot as fuck and I'd fuck him senseless, whereas Bryan Adams is homely and I wouldn't do him if he had a paper bag over his head.

by Anonymousreply 99May 12, 2020 11:40 PM

And since Trudeau's high in the polls, watch for the Cons to grasp at any straws now to try and bring him down.

by Anonymousreply 100May 12, 2020 11:44 PM

R100 they are - they have thrown everything they can against the wall - and nothing has stuck so far

They thought they struck gold with SNC, but now they can't even resurrect that

by Anonymousreply 101May 12, 2020 11:45 PM

Fingers crossed, R101. Trudeau and the rest of the Liberals have to play things very, very carefully from now on. No more scandals, faux or not.

by Anonymousreply 102May 12, 2020 11:49 PM

That's it. People are so effectively brainwashed that saying as something as obvious as the sky is blue makes you a con. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 103May 12, 2020 11:56 PM

Blaming China for the wet markets almost absolves them at this point considering that they are now being criticized for possibly manufacturing the disease in a lab.

by Anonymousreply 104May 13, 2020 12:03 AM

Is he still a closeted fag or is he out now?

by Anonymousreply 105May 13, 2020 12:08 AM

So it's not okay to criticize china on their spreading the virus to the world, and continuing their filthy wet markets?

But it IS okay to let R105 with using the gay slur F-word?

Love the double standard here.

China: Off limits to SJW's. But it's always open season on gay people.

by Anonymousreply 106May 13, 2020 12:11 AM

Oh do fuck off r106. It’s the self-designation rule, just like black folks have with that other word. I’m a faggot who can suck cock better than your mother.

by Anonymousreply 107May 13, 2020 12:16 AM

He's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 108May 13, 2020 1:31 AM

He expressed what everyone else is thinking.

by Anonymousreply 109May 13, 2020 2:35 AM

People are asking Governor General Julie Payette to strip Adams of his Order of Canada:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 13, 2020 3:28 AM

He looks like Anne Murray's dykier sister.

by Anonymousreply 111May 13, 2020 3:37 AM

Canadian SJWs are even worse than American ones. The headline from R110 sounds like a parody.

by Anonymousreply 112May 13, 2020 5:16 AM

What’s so wrong about what he said?

by Anonymousreply 113May 13, 2020 5:24 AM

It's RACIST r113! RACIST!

by Anonymousreply 114May 13, 2020 5:33 AM

I get that he's frustrated, but it's not like he's in dire financial straits. He's in the Top 50 top-selling artists of all time. He had a lot of his back when people actually bought albums.

by Anonymousreply 115May 13, 2020 5:47 AM

Nobody can tour right now. It sucks, but I reserve my sympathy for the actual struggling musicians out there, not a guy who got incredibly wealthy making incredibly mediocre music.

by Anonymousreply 116May 13, 2020 5:54 AM

[quote]That said, he's hot as fuck and I'd fuck him senseless

Yeah, Evan Solomon is a hot Canadian Jewish boy. He's 6'4 tall, too. Saw him at an event in Montreal a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 117May 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Not a single poster can say they’ve had Bryan?

I’ve heard that’s why he moved to England, for more.... privacy, a la Clooney in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 118May 22, 2020 9:01 AM

My problem with his comment was it's not the fact that it's killing people. It's a fact that it killed my lame ass tour. It's the same comments we have heard from most celebrities during this virus. It's affecting me in my rich bubble life. No parties, premieres, film festivals and fashion shows. Do not feel sorry these rich jerks in the entertainment industry are taking a hit right now.

by Anonymousreply 119May 22, 2020 9:16 AM

OP really misquoted Bryan's tweet. R6 has a link to a screenshot of it.

by Anonymousreply 120May 22, 2020 10:18 AM

"Greedy bastard" is upset a virus killed his tour plans since this is the only way musicians make money these days. Does he need money? That horrible song "Everything I do, I do it for you" was playing on every radio station for years back in the 90s and bitch should be set for life from this awful song alone, but "Summer of 69" must still be paying the bills in 2020 so why is he upset?

by Anonymousreply 121May 22, 2020 10:56 AM

Every fucking market in France that sells cheese and hams and rabbit is a “wet market”.

by Anonymousreply 122May 22, 2020 11:19 AM

R122 and that’s disgusting too.

by Anonymousreply 123May 22, 2020 12:00 PM

OP I didn’t need more evil news so way to shit on my childhood ASSHOLE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 22, 2020 4:58 PM

How does he feel about wet kiosks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 22, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote] OP really misquoted Bryan's tweet

Ya' think, Rose??!!!

Like I'm sure Bryan Tweeted out "bat eating bitches" to the world.

*rolling eyes*

by Anonymousreply 126May 22, 2020 6:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!