Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FYI: Lady In A Cage is Now on Hulu!!!!

I'm assuming Livie was not nominated for this performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 2:56 AM

This movie is hysterical!

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2020 5:47 AM

sadly I don't have Hulu, missing the old days when Hulu was free

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2020 5:51 AM

Help! I'm trapped... in a small, private elevator!

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2020 5:52 AM

a young and sexy James Caan is one of the juvenile delinquents who terrorizes her!

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2020 5:55 AM

Ann Southern is great, too.

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2020 5:56 AM

Huh. Well maybe I won't cancel Hulu after all.

by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2020 5:58 AM

"FYI: Lady In A Cage is Now on Hulu!!!!"

Hulu?

HULU???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2020 6:25 AM

For those of you who don't have the patience to sit through the whole thing, part 9 starts off well. This and Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte were Dame Olivia's last starring roles. In seven more weeks she'll be 104!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2020 6:31 AM

It's a good thriller that was botched with crummy editing by the studio. It portends the demise of American society in the mid-60s, where tranquil life in urban areas like Los Angeles become of thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2020 8:17 AM

Still stuck.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2020 2:48 AM

Did you see "me" throw the script to this film in the trash while chatting with "Bette" in that Ryan Murphy debacle?

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2020 2:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!