Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

April Ryan's Blind Item On Twitter

"I’m hearing on good authority that #coronavirus is more rampant in the #WhiteHouse than the public is being told. A very high-ranking individual may have also been impacted! The administration is currently mum on the matter, seeking prayers instead. #COVID19"

SO WHO IS IT?

by Anonymousreply 97May 15, 2020 6:53 AM

please let them all die

by Anonymousreply 1May 11, 2020 3:07 AM

Hmmm, Pence randomly decided to self quarantine today and skipped a meeting. People are praying...? It's Pence.

by Anonymousreply 2May 11, 2020 3:07 AM

Pence isn't self-quarantining tomorrow. He'll be at the White House.

by Anonymousreply 3May 11, 2020 3:09 AM

Oh please, if April Ryan had a story like Pence has Coronavirus she would be writing cover stories on it and getting ready for her closeup on every channel tonight, not tweeting oblique blind items. Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 4May 11, 2020 3:13 AM

Pence needs to beard his coronavirus diagnoses. He's gonna come out HIV.

by Anonymousreply 5May 11, 2020 3:13 AM

I think it’s Goebbels aka Stephen Miller since his wife tested positive.

by Anonymousreply 6May 11, 2020 3:13 AM

I think it's Nazi Miller

by Anonymousreply 7May 11, 2020 3:19 AM

Jared

by Anonymousreply 8May 11, 2020 3:20 AM

God what sweet beautiful justice this would be if Miller was struck down.

by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2020 3:23 AM

I hope it's all of them.

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2020 3:24 AM

Ugh! Blind items are now considered legitimate journalistic device? Either report something or shut up.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2020 3:28 AM

Mum = Mother Pence. Plus the prayers thing. Has to be Pence.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2020 3:28 AM

The headline on Drudge says "Pence in self-isolation?" Thoughts and prayers for him - prayers he fucking dies from it.

by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2020 3:33 AM

Ivanka? Dumpy himself? Pastor Pence?

But how ironic and idiotic is that this president is calling for governors to open their states and with the alleged best testing in the US he can't even keep the White House Covid-19 free?

Dumpy and the GOP clearly want to bring the entire US down!

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2020 3:33 AM

It's Trump.

by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2020 3:37 AM

Not Jared. Robots can't catch diseases.

by Anonymousreply 16May 11, 2020 3:37 AM

Trump is going to die.

by Anonymousreply 17May 11, 2020 3:42 AM

April Ryan was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles character, right?

by Anonymousreply 18May 11, 2020 3:44 AM

Someone at DU saw a story on Yahoo News about it being Pence, but it got taken down.

by Anonymousreply 19May 11, 2020 3:48 AM

I've suspected since her kidney procedure in 2018, that there was more to the story. If Melania's kidney issue was renal cancer, it would have placed her in a high risk group. It would also, explain why a reporter wouldn't just run with the story. Melania, Barron, or Karen Pence, would be treated differently, by reporters than other people connected to the administration.

by Anonymousreply 20May 11, 2020 3:53 AM

It's Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21May 11, 2020 4:16 AM

Please let Miller die.

by Anonymousreply 22May 11, 2020 4:18 AM

I am praying so hard every one of them gets it. I would laugh with glee at the leaked photos of Trump, Pence, Mother, Stephen Miller etc. at Walter Reed with tubes shoved down their throats. I wish them all choking, suffocating deaths. Every day.

by Anonymousreply 23May 11, 2020 4:22 AM

If Trump can’t keep Covid out of the White House, then how is anyone supposed to take him seriously on it? The White House is a hot zone.

by Anonymousreply 24May 11, 2020 4:24 AM

If Trump can’t keep Covid out of the White House, then how is anyone supposed to take him seriously on it? The White House is a hot zone.

by Anonymousreply 25May 11, 2020 4:24 AM

Fauci.

He will be in the hospital by next Sunday night.

Death.

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2020 4:24 AM

MSNBC is still saying Pence will work remotely. If he has it, it’s okay with me if he goes back to work.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2020 4:31 AM

Half the secret service that work in the White House have Covid. They aren’t telling us how bad it is.

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2020 4:36 AM

QAnon fuckwits are saying Pence has been claimed by the NWO and T-Man can no longer count on him, so support for Anusmouth's VP is dwindling among the loyal crazies. Maybe he knows that and is faking to GTFO

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2020 4:37 AM

They are going to make Mike sit in a conference room all day with a mask on. Kellyanne has been diagnosed with Covid and ghonorrhea in her anus.

by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2020 4:43 AM

So here's a blind item for y'all. I know a guy working in the WH currently. He said it's worse than the news is reporting and Trump is absolutely apoplectic with anger and paranoia. He really arrogantly thought nobody around him would get it. On top of that, the working conditions in the west wing are so cramped and zero mitigation efforts have taken place to separate workers. I asked him what the odds are Trump and or Pence get it and he said there's a pretty good shot.

by Anonymousreply 31May 11, 2020 4:50 AM

If Covid is spreading through the White House, then it’s God’s will.

by Anonymousreply 32May 11, 2020 4:57 AM

This is all a Democrat hoax!

by Anonymousreply 33May 11, 2020 5:03 AM

[quote]I asked him what the odds are Trump and or Pence get it and he said there's a pretty good shot.

Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.

by Anonymousreply 34May 11, 2020 5:22 AM

So will this be how we get the first woman president? First Dump gets the 'rona and croaks, soon to be followed by Pence, then Nancy Pelosi will become Madame President!

by Anonymousreply 35May 11, 2020 5:27 AM

"The administration is currently mum on the matter, seeking prayers instead."

Oh, there are prayers, Administration. You better believe there are prayers.

by Anonymousreply 36May 11, 2020 5:31 AM

I can't believe they're so arrogantly stupid after what happened with Boris Johnson.

Oh, who am I kidding - they are arrogantly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 37May 11, 2020 5:31 AM

Shhh! R37

No helping.

by Anonymousreply 38May 11, 2020 5:36 AM

I just read up on the April Ryan incident in New Brunswick last August 2019. A local reporter who had been covering the event, including the proceedings before Ryan took stage was visible with his camera. Ryan's bodyguard walked up to him before she spoke, and the reporter handed him his business card. The bodyguard went back to Ryan, before returning to the reporter, taking his camera, and physically assaulting him. She has never apologised. She went on CNN and announced that she fired the bodyguard, but never explained why things transpired the way they did. She made it seem like he had never requested permission on the sly, but the truth was, she never contacted him through the appropriate channels, and he was invited to the event as as correspondent. CNN never invited the reporter on, even though he made himself available. I checked him out. His name is Charlie Kratovil. He seems like an upstanding guy. He has also been on Sam Bee.

I hope the whole Trump admin gets Covid-19, but Ryan is not a good person. I asked her on Twitter why she handled the situation the way she did and she has not responded. It's bizarre for a journalist to be acting this way.

by Anonymousreply 39May 11, 2020 5:44 AM

[quote]I am praying so hard every one of them gets it. I would laugh with glee at the leaked photos of Trump, Pence, Mother, Stephen Miller etc. at Walter Reed with tubes shoved down their throats. I wish them all choking, suffocating deaths. Every day.

I worked as a social worker at a hospital for several years. It was sad seeing people intubated or in some cases with tracheostomies connected to ventilators struggling to communicate. But, I would have no sympathy for Trump, Miller, or the Pences if they ended up on ventilators.

by Anonymousreply 40May 11, 2020 5:58 AM

If it is Pence, well, a few days ago, he visited a nursing home...without wearing a mask. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 41May 11, 2020 6:03 AM

I don't want it to be Trump. We need him to remain president through the election so he can get his ass kicked. If he's forced to step down due to being sick (or dies) he'll be replaced by a more electable nominee, and there's a good chance we'll get four more years of Republican destruction.

I want Trump to get Covid after he's beaten in November, and then die a slow, suffocating death.

by Anonymousreply 42May 11, 2020 6:19 AM

" I don't want it to be Trump. We need him to remain president through the election so he can get his ass kicked. If he's forced to step down due to being sick (or dies) he'll be replaced by a more electable nominee, and there's a good chance we'll get four more years of Republican destruction. "

Absolutely correct.

Trump must live.

by Anonymousreply 43May 11, 2020 6:44 AM

^ Trump must live. Why!!??

by Anonymousreply 44May 11, 2020 7:09 AM

No, Trump can die. No other repuke will win over the deplorables or excite them to vote. Trump can die right now.

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2020 7:33 AM

Trump SHOULD be on his deathbed and see the results of the election (him losing in a historic defeat) and then croak.

Biden should hire an army of witches and druids to cleanse the White House from all the bad energy Trump brought in.

by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2020 7:48 AM

Completely irrelevant, Cinesnatch, and I question why anyone would interrupt a thread about CV19 in the White House with a lengthy diatribe about how the reporter who is giving us some news on the subject is awful and we should all hate her.

You also failed to mention that Charlie Kratovil may have had emails showing permission to cover the event, but at no time did he ask for permission to take photographs or film, and that's what the bodyguard asked him to stop doing. He refused. The bodyguard was charged and Ryan fired him, but you're saying Ryan lied based on... nothing.

This is some sketchy shit, Cinesnatch.

by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2020 9:16 AM

The saddest part is that some journalists need bodyguards nowadays. I wonder how many others have them. Jim Acosta I would think. Does WaPo offer them to their reporters?

by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2020 9:24 AM

What I don't get is how ten people who attended the same funeral caught COVID-19 BUT every personal aid in the Trump administration tests positive and THEY test negative.

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2020 9:31 AM

^^I apologize for that sentence structure, but I'm still asleep^^

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2020 9:32 AM

What funeral? So far three aides have tested positive: Katie Miller, the valet, and a General. Not to mention the, what was it, 11 Secret Service agents (it's unclear who they protected or came into contact with)

by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2020 9:46 AM

^that we've been told about

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2020 9:48 AM

I wish R49 would come back and clarify. I don't know what funeral he's talking about or who didn't catch the virus that he thinks should have.

by Anonymousreply 53May 11, 2020 9:51 AM

R47 He was already at the event. He was invited and had PERMISSION to cover AN EVENT in his town including photography/video. Do you not know how local journalism works? She came onto stage as he was filming the previous speakers. The bodyguard asked him what he was doing, he explained, and handed him his business card. The bodyguard has NO jurisdiction to ask him to leave. After handing it to Ryan and exchanging words, he went back to a surprised Kratovil, took his camera, and assaulted him. There's audio. Have you listened to it?

She's a bad actor. It's relevant to point out issues with journalists who are part of the whole MSM cabal.

She may or may not have scoop on the White House. We'll find out soon enough. At best, she's right, and, if so, so what? It's going to come out anyway. And, if she's wrong? Certainly, you're not going to be calling her out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 54May 11, 2020 9:58 AM

Dude, there was a funeral in the South somewhere--I think Alabama--where a number of people caught it and died. I don't think anybody SHOULD catch it. I'm commenting on how some people in close proximity get it and others don't.

I mean...what's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 55May 11, 2020 10:04 AM

The funeral is the one in Albany Georgia that started huge cluster.

by Anonymousreply 56May 11, 2020 10:10 AM

Cinesnatch, he didn't have permission to film or take photos because he never asked for it.

[quote]Kratovil had an invitation to cover the multi-day New Jersey Parent Summit as a journalist. A copy of the email exchange with Juan Meli, who handled the press invites, is below. ... Meli's PR firm, Mercury Public Affairs, confirmed to New Jersey 101.5 that Kratovil had permission to cover the event. The email exchange, however, does not discuss the use of cameras.

And that's all I'm going to say about the issue, because your continued insistence on derailing threads constantly has grown tiresome. I felt sorry for you when you complained in some thread a few days ago about how you thought people ignored you because you "came on too strong" but my sympathy for you has completely dissolved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2020 10:13 AM

[quote]Dude, there was a funeral in the South somewhere--I think Alabama--where a number of people caught it and died. I don't think anybody SHOULD catch it. I'm commenting on how some people in close proximity get it and others don't. I mean...what's your problem?

I don't have a problem! I was just trying to decipher what you yourself said was a clumsy reply at R49. It doesn't make any sense to me because I don't know who the all caps THEY refers to. Trump, Pence, et al. I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2020 10:19 AM

Oh, please with your deciphering R58. The sentence isn't that clumsy. Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2020 10:27 AM

While I truly want Trump to get it just because he deserves it, it could also be disastrous in terms of his popularity. Look at what happened in the UK after stupid Boris caught it. He was literally joking about it, calling government response "Operation last gasp" behind the scenes but now they're treating him like a fucking hero.

There's nothing you can do to convince these cult followers that their emporers have no clothes (shudder), so I only want him to get it it if he dies.

by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2020 10:29 AM

Not Jared. Robots can't catch diseases.

I think you meant vampires can't catch diseases; an as far as Kelly having gonorrhea, thanks Barron, we already knew that. So does your Mummy.

I agree that if April had a real scoop, it would be all over social media. Even if it was Vairst Leddy or Mother Pence, it would be big news. It's probably the wife of some administration nobody or maybe one of Bill Barr's chins contracted it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2020 10:36 AM

These ambiguous rumors are annoying and a waste of time. I’m not getting my hopes up again as I have countless time that something human or otherwise is going to get this administration in check. They seem to be pure evil and invulnerable to any natural force for good.

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2020 10:43 AM

R49 woke up after a binge and isn't sober yet.

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2020 10:46 AM

So you're wondering why the White House won't admit it's a hot spot for COVID-19? Surprise, surprise pResident Trump lies. What a shock!

Besides if pResident Trump were to tell the truth now (HA, HA), it would ruin Trump's (Putin's) grand plan for the fall of the United States.

After all pResident Trump has to lie to keep his "warriors" (suckers) in line. So outside they go infesting the rest of US with their disease.

Because the less of US (social security, medicare, unemployment), the more for pResident Trump (money, money, money).

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2020 10:52 AM

R57, She waited three weeks to fire the bodyguard, at least, one week after he was arrested, knowing full well YOU DO NOT ASSAULT A JOURNALIST FOR ANY REASON. She nor anyone on her payroll had no jurisdiction to conduct themselves that way at that venue to an invited guest.

[quote]"Sometimes your words are twisted [by people] who have an agenda," Ryan said. "That kind of thing can charge the atmosphere to create hate against me and death threats." This is EXACTLY what she is building her reputation on when going up against Trump. She complains about lack of freedom of the press from the White House and then she turns around and does the same thing to a little guy who has done a lot for his city.

[quote]As Kratovil's camera was being carted away by Morris from inside the hall, Ryan told the crowd, “When I speak, I don’t have news covering my speech.”

That's funny, because he had permission to be there. They knew what news organisation he was representing. They knew he was there TO COVER THE EVENT AS A JOURNALIST. As as journalist, that means WRITING about the event, QUOTING speakers, and PHOTOJOURNALISM, of which he had been doing ALL DAY with no incident. At no point was the KNOWN JOURNALIST told he needed to ask for permission TO DO HIS JOB until a man who didn't identify himself walked up to him before Ryan spoke and asked him what he was doing there.

[quote]The NJSPJ said in their Aug. 17 statement that organizers of events need to spell out their rules ahead of time and apply them fairly to all attendees regardless of their media affiliation. EXACTLY.

I have no idea why you're doing her bidding. She already has two PR firms to do that. It's bizarre. She's a bad actor. We need to demand better people to do her job. Not cover for her.

[quote]my sympathy for you has completely dissolved. I'm only human.

[quote]continued insistence on derailing threads Hyperbole. You wouldn't have any examples. I'm certainly not doing it here. April Ryan is bad actor. She hides behind freedom of the press only when it's convenient for her. The truth stings.

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2020 10:52 AM

April Ryan is part of the men who have sex with men cabal? Wait, what?

by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2020 11:18 AM

Okay, that was funny. Thank you, ElderLez.

by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2020 11:22 AM

Don't forget Melanona, R23! Though she's been deep throating so long, a ventilator should be a cakewalk.

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2020 11:26 AM

Cinesnatch, how dare you question the integrity of someone who criticizes Trump?

by Anonymousreply 69May 11, 2020 11:41 AM

The blind item sounds like Mike Pence with the “prayers” and “mum” references. Wouldn’t that be nice? Donald could be next.

Isn’t it sad that the Trump admin is covering it up?

by Anonymousreply 70May 11, 2020 11:53 AM

It's not so much sad as expected. They've been playing fast and loose with the implications that the virus isn't that big of a deal (no masks, reopening too soon) and now they're locked into that narrative. I hope they suffer severe consequences for what they've done, but they probably won't.

by Anonymousreply 71May 11, 2020 12:06 PM

If Trump were to die of COVID-19, mark my words, Jared would ascend to the presidency. The press and the thinking public would become hysterical—but would do nothing to stop it. Democrats in Congress would foolishly attempt to invoke legal mechanisms to keep it from happening as it happened. The Supreme Court would rule to support Kushner’s presidency.

by Anonymousreply 72May 11, 2020 12:10 PM

Who gives a rat’s ass about April Ryan’s experience with some local reporter. Stay on topic folks, we are trying to find out about who in the WH is finally experiencing some karma. April Ryan could dance and piss on that grave of that local report’s ancestors, I still wouldn’t give two shits. She’s currently an asset spreading insider knowledge, stop attacking a credible source.

Democrats always always always have to attack people on our own side. Save it for January 2021.

by Anonymousreply 73May 11, 2020 12:11 PM

R72 have you heard Jared’s speaking voice or followed up on his religion? MAGAs will not support a gem sounding Jew to become the next President. They may accept Ivanka because we know she only converted to get her husband’s money. More than likely the Trumps are done after Donald.

by Anonymousreply 74May 11, 2020 12:15 PM

If Trump dies Pence, not Jared, would become President. All the (late) President’s lawyers could not change that.

If Pence died, the general public, the secret service, even the inner reaches of the military - everyone but MAGAts - would follow the constitution.

by Anonymousreply 75May 11, 2020 12:21 PM

R74 Yes, they will. Evangelicals are fanatically zionist. They believe that Jerusalem is the holy land for Christians and that the end of days is coming. They admire Trump’s authoritarianism and they connect it with Netanyahu’s. They see Kushner as a Trump, and as a primary zionist influencer who maneuvered with Trump to move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. They conflate this kind of service to Israel with Christianity, not with Judaism. The majority of Trump supporters are radical extremist evangelicals far more than they are anti-Semitic. And they see Kushner’s advising of Trump as a benefit, not a threat.

by Anonymousreply 76May 11, 2020 12:24 PM

R75 Yes. And tell us again how the omniscient Founding Fathers foresaw and instituted checks and balances to prevent any potential governmental corruption or executive-office tyranny in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 77May 11, 2020 12:25 PM

I don’t think some of you understand how things work. The fact that Trump has gotten away with so much is because people are taking a conservative interpretation of the the constitution. Co-equal branches, which means one really can’t over rule the other, with the exception of the Supreme Court. We placed a lot of trust in the American people and our Presidents, Trump has abused that trust. Because we didn’t codify things into law, with the ability to throw people into jail, Trump’s admin gives the law the middle finger.

The military, Congress, Supreme Court, and most importantly the Secret Service will follow the line of succession. There is no grey area. If Nancy became the acting or the actual President she is the authority on the WH and can bounce all of Trumps staff out on the curb. If they refuse to leave the SS will remove them and the small centurion guards (Marines) posted outside of the West Wing can bar further access into the building. You are delusional if you think the federal administrations would throw away over 200 years of peaceful traditions for a delusion jackass like Trump.

Right now it’s the Gene and the Lamp from Aladdin, they are taking orders form a lunatic because he holds the lamp (Presidency).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 11, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote]Gene and the Lamp

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 79May 11, 2020 12:39 PM

Trump and Pence are idiot superspreaders.

by Anonymousreply 80May 11, 2020 12:52 PM

I tried to buy a copy of the Constitution recently, R78, but it's sold out. I believe people are hoarding it.

by Anonymousreply 81May 11, 2020 2:33 PM

Whatever Trump wants to do: who’s going to stop him? He’s trampled every obstacle so far.

by Anonymousreply 82May 11, 2020 3:10 PM

He won’t if he’s dead

by Anonymousreply 83May 11, 2020 3:12 PM

The thing about the funeral was clear enough. I knew what the writer meant. Those who didn't should just say "oh yeah" and stop insulting the original writer.

by Anonymousreply 84May 11, 2020 3:13 PM

Did Pence show up to work? It could be Fauci since we know he is self-quarantining

by Anonymousreply 85May 11, 2020 8:26 PM

Pence showed up for work but he is not at the press conference.

by Anonymousreply 86May 11, 2020 9:00 PM

Was this written so coyly to avoid libel charges? If you’re an actual investigative journalist, just come out with it. This Ted Casablancas shit is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 87May 11, 2020 9:15 PM

She’s just trading in rumors, which shows she is not a real journalist.

by Anonymousreply 88May 11, 2020 9:21 PM

Please, God, give us President Pelosi!

by Anonymousreply 89May 11, 2020 9:37 PM

Please, God, give us President Pelosi!

Even Bill Kristol tweeted this recently, which just goes to show how fucked we are

by Anonymousreply 90May 13, 2020 8:11 AM

trump hates pence, so no convalescent plasma for you.

by Anonymousreply 91May 13, 2020 8:45 AM

[quote] A very high-ranking individual may have also been impacted!

"Impacted " is a meaningless term. It can represent anything from death to not being able to sit down at McDonald's for a Big Mac. If any significant occupant or worker at the White House was actually ill by now it would be front page and take most of MSNBC's evening schedule.

by Anonymousreply 92May 13, 2020 10:02 AM

OP here. Unless something breaks this weekend, this really is a disturbingly unprofessional and shallow tweet from April Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 93May 15, 2020 5:39 AM

April's role model is Brian Williams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 15, 2020 5:54 AM

r72 That's the most ignorant thing i've ever heard. There's a line of succession. I'm sure the supreme court justices (who are on it) would rather be President than allow Kushner to take over. what you wrote is too silly to even think about.

by Anonymousreply 95May 15, 2020 6:32 AM

R60 I guarantee you the people and press in the UK are not treating Boris Johnson like a hero. He's widely considered to have handled this whole situation incompetently, underscored by the fact that he then, largely through his own stupid behaviour, managed to catch and almost die from the virus. His government's gung-ho attitude in Feb/early March, which mirrored Trump to a large degree, is considered to be the reason we have had so many deaths and chaos around testing, PPE and so on. Added to this his chaotic personal life has meant he took his eye off the ball. Having briefly fooled people in the early days of the pandemic that his government were dealing with it competently by 'following the science', people have now seen through this. The truth is it's been a disaster of his making. Unfortunately I doubt this will be remembered by the time the next election rolls around. Like Trump, he's a master of diversion tactics.

by Anonymousreply 96May 15, 2020 6:47 AM

[quote]OP here. Unless something breaks this weekend, this really is a disturbingly unprofessional and shallow tweet from April Ryan.

It's not about providing actual news. It's about providing the mob what they want to hear. As can be seen in this thread, they lap it up.

by Anonymousreply 97May 15, 2020 6:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!