Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Mescal

This is Irish actor Paul Mescal. He's in Hulu's new shitty show "Normal People." Yes, he does show peen. Skip the show and wait for the screen grabs to surface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2020 10:34 AM

Link? Photos? Screen Grabs?

This thread is useless without them.

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2020 6:23 AM

R1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2020 6:26 AM

He's purdy

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2020 6:27 AM

NIce bush, thanks for the cap.

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2020 6:27 AM

Great bush. Nice foreskin. The sex scenes are hetro but hot and steamy.

It's based on the Booker Prize longlisted novel Normal People by Salley Rooney. True to the book, the screen version is worth watching. I think about eight 20 min episides (since no commercials if streaming). Great way to spend an evening during the lockdown or a watch over a week or so. I alternated episodes of this and Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2020 2:44 PM

Great novel, great adaptation, great acting.

But Mescal is not my type. Have at him.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2020 2:53 PM

[quote]True to the book, the screen version is worth watching

I haven't read the book, but I didn't like the tv show. To me, it was just two people having sex and then sitting around and talking about how disconnected they were. The writing in some places was too slick. The character always know how to articulate what they don't know.

by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2020 3:10 PM

Ten years ago, Rooney's books (Normal People and its predecessor, Conversations with Friends) would have been classified as young adult literature, but this decade she's a Booker Prize nominee.

R7: I think the characters are meant to be highly intelligent and articulate--the fact that they're so much smarter than their peers (at least in high school) is a big part of their attraction. Rooney herself is extremely bright and fiercely political (was raised by Marxist parents in rural Ireland).

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2020 3:25 PM

Any nudes? X

by Anonymousreply 9May 12, 2020 3:41 PM

Bump for Irish sausage

by Anonymousreply 10May 12, 2020 4:06 PM

He's cute, but I couldn't take more than the first episode of that show. Too soapy for me.

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2020 7:56 PM

r11, I sat through the whole thing and it doesn't get any better. The first episode is really the best. After that, they go away to college and all the show becomes is intellectual conversation and sex. I think by the time the show is over, they've each had four sexual partners and we have to watch them have sex with each one.

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2020 8:07 PM

It struck me as very Outlander, but "what if we met in high school instead of through a time vortex?"

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2020 8:11 PM

Nudes?

by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2020 8:26 PM

It's basically a chick-flick in 12 parts.

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2020 8:37 PM

[quote]It's basically a chick-flick in 12 parts.

It really is. The male character breaks down crying three different times. It's how a woman would think of a male character.

And here's a question for the Irish. In high school, the male character is a football (soccer) champ. But it's a huge plot point that he really can't afford a fancy college. Don't Irish colleges (he goes to Trinity) have sports scholarships?

by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2020 8:42 PM

R15 Rich girl falls for working class boy. Pure teen romance.

by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2020 8:48 PM

The ending is pure shyte. Like when you've partied too hard in your MFA writing course and you realize that the finished product is due the next day.

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2020 8:52 PM

Please please, what was the cock like?!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2020 8:53 PM

look @ r2, r19

by Anonymousreply 20May 12, 2020 8:56 PM

[quote]Please please, what was the cock like?!?!?!?!

just look at the picture R2 posted

by Anonymousreply 21May 12, 2020 8:57 PM

R20 R21 the link is broken for me :( halllppppp

by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote]Please please, what was the cock like?!?!?!?!

r2 is the best you're going to see of it. There is one other time he shows peen, but you're not able to really see it clearly.

by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2020 8:58 PM

R16: Trinity College Dublin is a public, state-funded university and its fees are therefore quite affordable. It's more prestigious/selective than other colleges (universities) in Ireland but the tuiton fees are roughly the same at all higher-education institutions (and much lower than in the UK). Universities do offer athletic scholarships, but you can't compare them to the ones in the US:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2020 9:09 PM

Glad to see there are others who do not get it cos i felt kinda left out a bit cos everyone on my twitter feed is in love with this show. I watched only 1 ep - so so and tried to watch next 3 but could not . The acting is grt and all but ew. Too much stupidity in relationships for me. I wish i loved it cos I want to jump on Paul Mescal's bandwagon. I need some distraction. He seems to be a nice dude and hot

by Anonymousreply 25May 12, 2020 9:32 PM

BTW i am a Timothee stan or smth but feel like his time as the IT guy ends with Paul Mescal era. I just can feel it in the air Surprised that i am ok with it. Maybe cos i feel like Paul deserves it - the time to shine.

And also i am interested how long it will take for the datalounge to turn on Paul. When the bitchy threads will appear?

by Anonymousreply 26May 12, 2020 10:52 PM

R26 are you actually retarded?

by Anonymousreply 27May 12, 2020 11:17 PM

r27 are you actually a moron yourself?

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2020 12:44 AM

What does a guy have to do to get some saucy nudes round here?

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2020 5:54 AM

I don't think the show was shitty by any means. I found it thoughtful and honest for the most part. There were some minor contrivances but I was always able to look past them because they were at least addressed. The second break up turning out to be a misunderstanding works much better when I watched it a second time. I missed that it was done with each point of view. They both heard something different. I found the show quite lovely. And I'm not so sure R26 is completely off base. This young actor is quite talented and pretty. I think he's gonna get some Michael Fassbender type opportunities after this.

by Anonymousreply 30May 20, 2020 3:36 PM

This show is the most streamed in BBC history with over 30 million clicks. It's absolutely huge.

by Anonymousreply 31May 20, 2020 3:48 PM

I fell in love with both actors. Both are headed for big things.

by Anonymousreply 32May 20, 2020 3:51 PM

He's really out of shape for an actor in his early twenties.

by Anonymousreply 33May 20, 2020 3:51 PM

His last name makes me crave a margarita!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 20, 2020 3:53 PM

Very Irish looking.

by Anonymousreply 35May 20, 2020 3:55 PM

I think he's dashing and love his thick hot body. He is not in bad shape. He's athletic but just doesn't look like his roided up manorexic American counterparts. He looks like a real person. Irish looking sure. But he's so really cute and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 36May 20, 2020 4:00 PM

He's looking really good here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 30, 2020 10:55 AM

Bigger cap of his cock:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 30, 2020 11:04 AM

I started to love the show and then I didn't. I watched the whole thing. It kind of became a 50 Shades of Grey talkie. Marianne evolution didn't make a lot of sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 39June 30, 2020 12:15 PM

Ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 1, 2020 10:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!