Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Full Disclosure: An Interview with Noel Casler

The former "Celebrity Apprentice" talent handler on what he saw behind the scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 26, 2020 10:23 PM

WHILE IT WAS THE RUSSIANS, wreaking havoc on the election, who won the White House for Donald John Trump, the man who made Trump palatable to voters—who burnished the popular image of the longtime mob money launderer, serial rapist, and piece of shit human—was the TV producer Mark Burnett.

On his “reality” show The Apprentice, Burnett sold America a successful, hard-working, comfortably wealthy version of Trump that was completely divorced from reality. On the show, Trump had his shit together. On the show, Trump was an alpha male. On the show, Trump was not afraid to say “You’re fired” to someone’s face. The Trump on the show was a fictional character.

The comic Noel Casler worked on Celebrity Apprentice for six seasons. For the last three, he worked closely with Ivanka Trump. Unlike his colleagues, Casler has bravely thwarted his nondisclosure agreement, taking to the stand-up stage, and to Twitter, to tell us the unvarnished truth. And like Trump’s hair-do, it ain’t pretty:

Greg Olear: Let’s start with your bona fides. You were a staffer at The Apprentice, which with its Celebrity Apprentice incarnation was on TV for much longer than I’d remembered. Donald John Trump hosted the show from 2004-2015, so he really did jump from that job to the presidency, which seems even more preposterous when I type it out. How long were you working there, and what did your job duties involve?

Noel Casler: I was on Celebrity Apprentice for six seasons of the Finale Tapings. I initially took the gig on a lark. A friend of mine had been given the job of Talent Executive for the first season of CA, which has shot in SNL’s Studio 8H. She needed some experienced talent handlers, which is what I had done for most of my career in live TV, starting in 1993 on the Kennedy Center Honors. So I was assigned to the Celebrity Talent, basically making sure they get delivered to the DGA Stage Managers on time for their live “hit,” and dealing with all their needs backstage. That first year I was assigned to Piers Morgan. In subsequent years I handled the musical performers, such as Cyndi Lauper. Then for the final three seasons, I was Ivanka Trump’s exclusive handler. That’s when the fun really began, LOL.

GO: We’ll get to Ivanka in a second. First: like most Twitterers, I read your feed with astonishment. “How can he get away with saying this stuff?” I say to myself. So let me ask point-blank: How can you get away with saying this stuff? Didn’t you sign an NDA?

NC: I say what I say because it’s true. Trump knows it is true. During the 2016 campaign, Mark Burnett threatened to sue anyone who had worked on the Apprentice crew. This caused many of my colleagues to fall silent. (They had been speaking out on Facebook—including former directors of the show— and I think word got back to him.) I told the HRC campaign what I knew, and at their behest, I told People Magazine. I address the NDA stuff in my stand up.

GO: Yes, to great comic effect. I’ll add that NDAs are typically used to protect trade secrets, not to cover for a a corrupt criminal running for president. But then, Burnett wanted to make a show extolling Putin, so he’s not the most patriotic guy. What can you tell us about him? Burnett, not Putin.

NC: He is the man behind the curtain in many respects. And becoming enormously wealthy. I will say Mark Burnett helped create the Trump we now see. He’s one of his staunchest supporters and allies, and was in the room for many a racist tirade from Trump’s mouth that was recorded by the audio crew on that show.

by Anonymousreply 1May 9, 2020 10:33 PM

GO: I remember there were rumors of tapes of Trump dropping the n-word that never seemed to materialize. Not that any of his supporters would care.

NC: Trump gets off on using racist terms, especially if there are people around who happen to be of that particular minority. He seems to hate Puerto Ricans the most. I will leave it at that, but his policies after Hurricane Maria came of no surprise to me. He is basically trying to kill them, in my opinion.

GO: Nothing we’ve learned about him these last three years suggests that your opinion is wrong.

Four of the biggest bombshells you often talk about on Twitter are Trump’s incontinence and use of adult diapers; his drug addiction; his STD; and his creepy relationship with his daughter, Ivanka—your former boss.

Let’s take them one at a time. First, incontinence. To play devil’s advocate, why does it matter that he wears adult diapers?

NC: It matters because his incontinence stems from his decades of stimulant abuse and fast food diet. He pretends he’s the model of physical health, when instead his bodily functions are being dictated by his drug addiction—and he tries to cover it up. So it’s evidence of his incompetence, and one of the main reasons for the NDAs. The crew nicknamed CA “The Shitshow,” because he would soil himself during tapings, often after flying into a rage and cursing out the Script Dept. Because he couldn’t read a three-syllable word.

GO: Is Trump illiterate?

NC: He is severely dyslexic, and has been his entire life. Ivanka would joke about it off camera.

GO: The drugs are obviously a much bigger deal. Anyone who’s watched him during the last three years—and especially during the pandemic pressers—can see that there are times when his affect is radically different. The press will describe him sometimes as “subdued.” Can you detail what you’ve seen?

NC: He snorts Adderall as his maintenance high. When he gets too wired, this is tempered with benzodiazepines. There’s also a robust use of cocaine and methamphetamine in the Trump orbit, and I’ll leave it at that….NYC is also full of folks with anecdotes of Trump’s drug use. They come up to me and share stories all the time. Look into the Dr. Bornstein stuff if you want to know more, and ask yourself why Trump sent [his bodyguard] Keith Schiller to strong-arm the doctor and steal his medical records, shortly after being elected POTUS.

GO: Next: Sexually transmitted disease. I don’t think this is important, except that it tells us something about his character, or lack thereof, if he has herpes and goes around having unprotected sex—and, even worse, sexually assaulting and raping women.

NC: Yes. “Captain Valtrex” was another nickname for him. He sent his secretaries to the CVS on 57th Street to pick up his scripts for that herpes treatment. He used the name “John Barron” on some of these prescriptions.

by Anonymousreply 2May 9, 2020 10:34 PM

GO: My sense of Trump, from afar, is that he is first a narcissist, in the clinical sense of the word; second, that he is a coward, terrified of being beclowned, or of losing; and third, that he is a bully. Bullies are usually cowards, of course. I’ll add that while he has good instincts, he is not smart, in the conventional sense. What is your impression of him, having seen him up close for so long?

NC: He is very unintelligent, but he is also a master conman. He knows what he’s doing, in the sense of advancing his own interests. He is like a “Godfather,” as Michael Cohen described in his House testimony. Also, I don’t buy the dementia talk at all. His debilitation is from drug use and the slowing down of a brain that was never high functioning. But listen to the Lev Parnas audio about taking out Ambassador Yovanovitch: That’s a mob boss mentality, and a guy in charge of his faculties and interests who knows exactly where he is and what he’s doing. If anything, the dementia talk offers him an alibi to use later on.

GO: You call Don Jr. the “second-dumbest son.” He seems to be like a dumbed-down Kendall Roy. He’s also a very good troll. I blocked them all long ago, but there were times he’d tweet something and I’d laugh, in spite of myself. How closely did you work with him, and what was your sense of him?

NC: “Scrump” was his nickname on The Apprentice. He makes his father look like a nice guy. He is also just as racist and addicted. He is a deeply troubled human being with his own eyes on power, and also in perpetual conflict with Ivanka. There is no love lost between them.

GO: Is Eric as much of a moron as his portrayal on Saturday Night Live indicates? He’s now so all-in that he deserves no mercy, but it seemed like, with his original charity, he was at one point making a concerted effort to do something good. On the other hand, his wife is particularly awful, even for MAGA.

NC: We nicknamed Eric “Twizzlers” on CA because he would steal all the red Twizzlers from craft services.

GO: I really hope the Secret Service uses the same nicknames for those two.

NC: Eric is the only one on Twitter from his family to have blocked me.

GO: He blocked me too, ages ago. I can’t remember why. How come he blocked you?

NC: I posted a pic of him smiling and wrote the caption: “Sun’s out, Gum’s out!”

GO: Eric’s teeth are a sensitive topic, from what I gather.

Did you encounter any of the Trump/Russia figures on the set there? Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort?

NC: Felix Sater was a frequent guest at the CA afterparties, especially the ones held at Trump Soho in 2010. He would make introductions between Ivanka and the wealthy Russians that made up most of the guest list. This whole thing is a much bigger operation than most people realize. I hope they do realize before it’s too late.

by Anonymousreply 3May 9, 2020 10:34 PM

GO: That brings us to Ivanka, whom you obviously know pretty well. I’ve read that her public persona is complete bullshit. That thing she does where she sex-whispers, like a drag queen doing Marylin Monroe, and tries to present as a serious grown-up, is all an act. I’ve heard she can be funny and she curses a lot. What’s her deal?

NC: Yes, it’s all an act. Her speaking voice is much lower. That’s the voice she uses to pull daddy’s strings. Everything about her is a contrivance.

GO: So she uses the sex whisper to talk to her dad. That’s horrifying, but not surprising. If Ivanka had to pick between her father and her husband, which would she choose? I’m guessing Jared, because he has more money.

NC: Yes. I would go with Jared—they have a comfortable arrangement.

GO: What else did you witness in that father-daughter relationship that struck you as strange?

NC: Everything. Ivanka runs the show and plays her father like a fiddle. She and Jared are using him to gain power. I don’t fear Trump; I’m terrified of them getting control of this country—and I believe that is their plan. As I often say: “Trump wants music to play when he walks in a room, he wants to get high and he wants to grab women; Ivanka & Jared want to rule the world.”

GO: They would be the most boring, ineffectual king and queen of all time—and that’s saying something.

by Anonymousreply 4May 9, 2020 10:34 PM

These revelations are simultaneously jaw-dropping and not surprising in the least.

by Anonymousreply 5May 9, 2020 10:43 PM

I wonder if he ever shit himself during a debate or a press briefing.

by Anonymousreply 6May 9, 2020 10:51 PM

[quote] I wonder if he ever shit himself during a debate or a press briefing.

He is right here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 9, 2020 10:56 PM

What R5 said.

by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2020 11:06 PM

I shall always refer to Donald Dickhead Jr. as "Scrump" from now on.

by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2020 11:16 PM

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2020 6:49 AM

Xxxx

by Anonymousreply 11May 12, 2020 6:43 AM

remember how a couple years ago people were talking about boycotting and blacklisting Burnett?

yeah that never fucking happened

the so-called liberal hollywood cared more about getting money from his popular reality shows and celebs, even outspoken Trump critics weren't above appearing on them. Viewers still tune in too. Burnett should have been tossed out but no he's still there in 2020 raking in lots of money

by Anonymousreply 12May 12, 2020 7:12 AM

R12 he’s in the russian mob, the only effective boycott of him is to prosecute his money laundering

by Anonymousreply 13May 12, 2020 7:24 AM

For a second there I thought it was that thong wearing closet queen celebrity entertainment news host who used to be on All My Children.

by Anonymousreply 14May 12, 2020 8:05 AM

Great thread. Thanks OP. This clarifies a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 15May 12, 2020 8:26 AM

He’s doing weekly interviews about Dump, Kushner, et al

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 12, 2020 9:06 AM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 12, 2020 9:07 AM

All things we already suspected (at least here in DL) but it’s good to get corroboration and, hence, validation

by Anonymousreply 18May 12, 2020 12:32 PM

Yaaaaawwwwwwnnn

by Anonymousreply 19May 12, 2020 1:03 PM

Wow - I’m impressed. How is it that only one person in his world has come forward? The drugs things is the one thing that shocks. Still dubious about the “snorting Adderall” claim. That is very direct though. I thought that his adamant anti-alcohol stance meant he avoided drugs. I could see him taking pills - but not snorting. Doesn’t sound right.

Jaw-dropping that this conman still maintains support from close to 50% of US. Admittedly much of it is from having a news channel -Fox - that serves as a propaganda arm that not only props him up but also is a nonstop anti-Dem brainwashing. Sad really - but after 30 years of fighting for gay rights and Democratic politics, I’m tired and need to focus on making the most of my remaining time on earth. The whole thing is too depressing to contemplate.

by Anonymousreply 21May 12, 2020 2:00 PM

R20 misstates the worth of this interview and confuses statements about Trump with imagined attacks on ordinary people who experience various health issues similar to those Trump lies about and hides.

The thumbs-down emoji says it all. A twat or twat-adjacent meanderer.

by Anonymousreply 22May 12, 2020 2:02 PM

R20 threw quite a shit fit.

by Anonymousreply 23May 12, 2020 2:08 PM

People like R20 amuse me. Talk about a pearl clutcher!

[quote]I thought that his adamant anti-alcohol stance meant he avoided drugs.

You STILL believe ANYTHING Trump says about himself? OMG.

by Anonymousreply 24May 12, 2020 2:31 PM

r20 = Jared

by Anonymousreply 25May 12, 2020 8:35 PM

R20 - Aging Park Avenue dilettante, pining for the days of the all-male Bohemian Club in San Francisco, The 21 in New York, and the Real Ivy Club in Princeton. A true gentleman whose valet can keep all kinds of secrets and indiscretions, so as to ensure abb CNN proper and profitable marriage...to a lady of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 12, 2020 9:47 PM

He's giving more dish every Thursday for the foreseeable future. Like until they have him whacked.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2020 12:51 AM

R26, et al: r20 is a female

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2020 1:01 AM

r28, I'm not sure about that, but r20 clearly has a raging case of Herpes.

by Anonymousreply 29May 13, 2020 1:04 AM

R20 shat his pants while typing in Russia

by Anonymousreply 30May 13, 2020 1:10 AM

As seen in Hilary's documentary, he was basically STALKING her at some point during the debates. Basically standing right behind her as she tried to walk around on the stage. Fucking classless behavior--but now that I think about it, it was probably both an act of classlessness AND shittiness (I'm guessing his diaper was leaking at that point).

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2020 1:24 AM

r20 is the only "person" on earth who thinks a raging drug addiction is quality that makes a good leader and inclines a person toward making sound, rational decisions. I hope that's a parody post.

by Anonymousreply 32May 13, 2020 1:31 AM

[quote] [R20] is the only "person" on earth who thinks a raging drug addiction is quality that makes a good leader and inclines a person toward making sound, rational decisions.

You non-Aryans are so odd.

by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2020 1:35 AM

R20 's Diaper Needs Changing!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 13, 2020 2:23 AM

Let me tell you this! And you're getting it straight from the horse. Hitler was better looking than Churchill, he was a better dresser than Churchill, he had more hair and he told funnier jokes and he could dance the pants off of Churchill!

by Anonymousreply 35May 13, 2020 2:41 AM

[quote]Still dubious about the "snorting Adderall" claim.

Me too. He's way too fat for that. Adderall speeds up metabolism. Now I totally buy that he's a fomer Adderall abuser. Kicking the habit brings your metabolism to a crawl.

by Anonymousreply 36May 13, 2020 2:47 AM

People who insist that doing speed or coke will always make you thin, obviously never heard of John Belushi or the thousands of other fat slobs with drug problems.

by Anonymousreply 37May 13, 2020 4:57 AM

John Belushi

Chris Farley

Elvis

Mama Cass

Severely heavy-set people with severe drug problems that ultimately killed them. Not everybody looked like Whitney on Crack or Michael on injections.

by Anonymousreply 38May 13, 2020 5:31 AM

R20 is fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 39May 13, 2020 6:20 AM

You bitches obviously have very low reading comprehension.

Oh, and guess what, my dearest whores? I haven’t contracted herpes!

Read my post. I said that telling people he shits his diapers and has herpes, makes him even more relatable to his base.

I think this is a bunch of bullshit, and it’s being “leaked” to do just that: make his base angrier at someone whom they perceive to be a Hollywood lib, making them hate us even more, and while creating a narrative that make them even more sympathetic to them.

This is why DL has become so tedious. Any well thought out discussions regarding political tricks used by politicians, and offered as talking point about why we need to be better equipped when thinking things through, and perhaps not offer these easily manipulated idiots, low hanging fruit, like this interview, is inexplicably perceived to be support for Trump, which it is obviously NOT.

Whatevs, I’m going back to sleep, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 40May 13, 2020 6:58 AM

WELL!

We've been told off!!!

by Anonymousreply 41May 13, 2020 7:02 AM

R40, is just coming down from the cocaine binge, they will be posting another manic message in about, oh, 4 hours.

by Anonymousreply 42May 13, 2020 7:06 AM

[quote] Any well thought out discussions

Jury still out on that assessment

by Anonymousreply 43May 13, 2020 7:31 AM

R36 Adderall can speed up your metabolism when you take it at a younger age and stay on it for short periods of time, but after many years of use, it's one of the side effects that wears off. One snort of Adderall cannot ward off two big macs, large fries, and a chocolate cake.

by Anonymousreply 44May 13, 2020 7:40 AM

Is he available?

by Anonymousreply 45May 13, 2020 7:41 AM

Who gives a fuck. He'll have many of us dead within a year.

SPOILER ALERT:

He gets away with it.

All of it.

Every. Fucking. Thing.

by Anonymousreply 46May 13, 2020 7:55 AM

Once I saw "incontinence" and "adult diapers", I stopped reading...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 13, 2020 8:24 AM

Explain to me why this guy isn’t being sued to hell and back. He’s saying this stuff and making more extreme accusations on YouTube, Twitter and his stand up act. Shit head sues EVERYBODY. Why not this guy?

by Anonymousreply 48May 13, 2020 9:55 AM

Discovery. Trump would be open to discovery.

by Anonymousreply 49May 13, 2020 10:01 AM

Because everything he’s saying is true and it would Home to light during the proceedings of a lawsuit, even if the suit rules in favor of the Diapered One.

by Anonymousreply 50May 13, 2020 10:13 AM

R38, Belushi and Farley were heroin accidcts and mixed their speed with either heroin or morphine. Elvis was another one who wasn't exclusively stimulants and Mama Cass was a heroin and LSD user. Not a list to use to make your point.

No, r44, it's a stimulant at any age, which is what makes it bad for the heart as you age.

by Anonymousreply 51May 13, 2020 2:15 PM

Wow, I'm surprised the Trump camp hasn't had him "silenced."

by Anonymousreply 52May 13, 2020 2:19 PM

R40 can't wipe because it makes his or her herpes bleed :(

by Anonymousreply 53May 13, 2020 3:48 PM

The drugs thing is major. I’m very skeptical. But it’s the one thing in there that is serious and surprising. If it were true, even greater change he will have a stroke at some point.

by Anonymousreply 54May 13, 2020 3:53 PM

Maybe he has the mutant gene that Keith Richards and Ozzy Osbourne has- they can abuse their bodies with tons of drugs and alcohol, and still be functioning.

by Anonymousreply 55May 13, 2020 4:02 PM

r55, reevaluate your concept of 'functioning addict': he's infected the entire nation with a lethal plague and *destroyed* the economy and civilization, as we knew it, in the process.

by Anonymousreply 56May 13, 2020 4:32 PM

R56 that's (Jared's) stupidity, not drugs. Trump was never known for being brilliant and I really believe the equally unqualified, Jared, is running things and not Trump.

by Anonymousreply 57May 13, 2020 4:44 PM

Back about 20 years ago I had a long conversation with a real estate construction manager about various real estate developers in NYC and the according to him the consensus in the industry was that Trump was a unintelligent con man whose word and his signature on contracts were meaningless, since he would almost always renege and sue claiming inferior work or products were delivered in order to pay less or in many case a small percentage of what the providers were owed. That included banks with which he had large outstanding credit lines that he would default on. That is why by the late 1990s nobody wanted to do any more business with him and US banks would no longer give him credit. He went to Europe, Russia, Asia and even UAE and Saudi Arabia to get loans. Many of these foreign loans were backed by Russian related shell companies or dubious characters from high risk countries. He's always been a truly terrible businessman and a disreputable con man and a sleazy character all around that relied on an alternate public persona to build up his image.

by Anonymousreply 58May 13, 2020 4:56 PM

I realize I missed the whole reincarnation of Trump via Apprentice. Never realized how powerful and impactful that show was in crafting a new image. Reality TV really is the downfall of Western civilization.

by Anonymousreply 59May 13, 2020 5:02 PM

Agree. Many of the Trump supporters know him only from his Apprentice persona and his rallies. They ignore the 40 years of his shitty bad deal business dealings.

by Anonymousreply 60May 13, 2020 6:03 PM

Honest question as I don't know...Where do Trump Supporters get most of their news? I know Fox, and Facebook, but I'm not a member of facebook so I don't know how that works. Is there a section of news like google and yahoo have? Or is it just from "friends" passing news stories on to each other?

Can this story be posted on Facebook? This story and others like it should be wall-papering all right-wing sites to at least get the stories out there. A majority of the people who support Trump do so because they are completely unaware of most of his true beliefs (none), racist views and massive corruption. I have found this hard to believe, but many truly don't know.

So if someone doesn't mind, please give me a short explanation of how Facebook works, and how for many, it's their primary if not only news source.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 61May 13, 2020 6:50 PM

R61

No.

#DoYourOwnDamnResearch

#LazyOldBitch

by Anonymousreply 62May 13, 2020 9:00 PM

Are Free Republic and Lucianne still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 63May 13, 2020 9:14 PM

R44 is right. I didn’t *snort* Adderall, of course, but I did take it for about 10 years. (Valid prescription, under a doctor’s care, etc.). For the first year, my weight dropped significantly. But, after about a year, the weight came back and I even gained a bit more. I was taking 60 mg/day, so you’d think I would have been very thin... but I was about 40 pounds overweight. So, you can absolutely be overweight and be on Adderall.

by Anonymousreply 64May 13, 2020 9:18 PM

R64 here again. Snorting Adderall would help explain all the random and weird sniffing & sniffling Trump does.

by Anonymousreply 65May 13, 2020 9:23 PM

R44 and R64 are both correct. Of course you will loose weight initially when using a stimulant - everyone does. After using any drug, your body is constantly fighting to get back to "equilibrium" and will counteract the effects of the drug to the best of it's ability. Over time, you will need more and more of the drug just to achieve even 1/10 of the initial effect. This is why alcoholics get the "shakes" after a period of no alcohol. Their body trying to overcome the extreme depressant that chronic alcohol chronically presents on their system - the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid is inhibited and the body begins to rely on alcohol to maintain homeostasis. Then, when the drinks stop flowing, the body is sent into a state of alarm and stimulates the endocrine system to counter the effects. It can take weeks of no alcohol to change what the body has been doing daily for years in many cases. Same goes for stimulant drugs - constant stimulation will cause the body to do the opposite. I have been prescribed Adderall on and off for years and yes - always loose a fair amount of weight in the beginning. That said, if I started eating cheese burgers for every meal and just consuming vast amounts of fast food and stop exercising - I would quickly develop a dumpy body just like Trumpy Bear. Trump's behavior when "up" is plainly obvious to anyone who has a clue what to look for. He behaves like a speed addict from the sniffing, snorting, wildly erratic facial expressions, etc. Snorting any drug can lead to severe issues in the nasal sinuses (some are horribly corrosive as they are not designed to be exposed to the nasal membranes. I have never snorted Adderall and would highly discourage it. Trump was a well known coke abuser for decades - whether he drank alcohol or not.

by Anonymousreply 66May 13, 2020 9:42 PM

[QUOTE] loose weight

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 67May 13, 2020 10:01 PM

R67 It's obviously a typo that spell check does not correct, deer....

by Anonymousreply 68May 13, 2020 10:04 PM

Adderall user here. Never gained weight until I stopped it.

by Anonymousreply 69May 13, 2020 10:06 PM

No, it's just obvious that poster is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 70May 13, 2020 10:08 PM

"Hello. I'm June Allyson."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 13, 2020 10:22 PM

^^^ Dat AZZ!

by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2020 11:02 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 73May 14, 2020 6:09 AM

I do not understand this but,,.

My sister and her husband do not watch TV, except sports. I don’t think he has the attention span for anything with a plot. But they watched Celebrity Apprentice. They were all excited one time when it was on. They wanted to interest me in watching it. I had to keep asking things like “Why is this funny?”, “What makes this part interesting?” I don’t think I finished the hour. They were disappointed the next time that I would go to bed, or read, instead.

It is a rather stupid show. I learned to loath my brother in law and lose a lot of respect for my sister over matters of character that are symbolized by trump and things related to him.

by Anonymousreply 74May 14, 2020 9:06 AM

r74, it is all about humiliating smart famous people.

by Anonymousreply 75May 14, 2020 9:20 AM

R74 "It is a rather stupid show. I learned to loath my brother in law and lose a lot of respect for my sister over matters of character that are symbolized by trump and things related to him. "

That is true for me as well. My opinion of someone drops dramatically when I learn they are a Trump supporter, particularly now they they have to know what he really is like after being president for over three years.

by Anonymousreply 76May 14, 2020 10:13 AM

kudos sir for ur bravery. if only more would be courageous enuf to say fuk u to those agreements not to talk.

May u stay safe an continue to speak out. write a book! best to ya..

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2020 12:20 PM

Mr Casler is very cute....

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2020 7:10 PM

I wonder if they play baby and Melania changes his diapers 🤮

by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2020 7:16 PM

He says Melania lives with her parents and that’s why her accent keeps getting thicker and thicker.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2020 10:13 PM

Back in the early 2000s, I knew a very liberal lesbian couple who LOVED The Apprentice. They thought Trump was HILARIOUS.

I still give them shit about that.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2020 10:22 PM

R81 ...

by Anonymousreply 83May 14, 2020 10:23 PM

I will admit that I watched The Apprentice as well. I went to high school with a girl (she was the older sister of a classmate of mine) who appeared on one of the seasons before it turned "celebrity". When Dump was nothing more than a washed-up-tabloid-has-been, he was mildly amusing. Everything about him was so tacky, cheap and of another decade - the entire premise was like an inside joke. Everyone knew that he was a nobody and hardly a player in "big business". No one in a million years could have convinced me that this fool would rise up to have any political clout whatsoever, much less become....(just gagged in my mouth a little)..

by Anonymousreply 84May 14, 2020 11:08 PM

R84 No need for embarrassment or explanation. It was an entertaining show, and "harmless", (or so we thought!!!).

by Anonymousreply 85May 15, 2020 7:45 AM

I dunno. Yeah, we all have things we like/don't like and it's all subjective but liking The Apprentice is one of those "oh, fuck no!" things for me along with golf and Downton Abbey.

I started learning about the awfulness of Trump back in the 80s reading Spy Magazine and he never seemed fun or "harmless". He's been creepy and gross since Day One.

by Anonymousreply 86May 16, 2020 8:08 AM

Casler is handsome !!!!

by Anonymousreply 87May 16, 2020 11:49 AM

Oh man! I forgot how Spy magazine used to skewer him R86. The "fat-fingered vulgarian" was one of my favorite phrases.

by Anonymousreply 88May 16, 2020 9:17 PM

The Stuttering John Podcast-May 14th, 2020

John talks to ex-Celebrity Apprentice Talent Wrangler, Noel Casler about the Dotard known as Donald Trump. They are joined by a The Lincoln Project's Rick Wilson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89May 17, 2020 9:17 AM

Never watched the Apprentice. My first experience with Trump was from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous back in he 80s. We got a tour of his penthouse in Trump Tower and he was bragging about how everything was covered in gold. It was so incredibly tacky. Like what trailer park trash would think is elegant if they win the lottery. I found him skeevy then and not much has changed.

by Anonymousreply 90May 17, 2020 12:56 PM

My sister and her husband never watch TV, except for sports and Fox propaganda. I don’t think he has the attention span for anything with a plot. An exception was the Apprentice. I figured the show was shit and had never seen it, but I saw it once. They were so excited. I had to keep asking, “why is that interesting?”, or “why is that amusing?” It was the episode with Meatloaf and Gary Bussy. I couldn’t even sit through it. I went to bed.

My sister is apolitical but has been brainwashed by 15 years of having Fox running on all the TVs at all time, because he can’t tolerate quiet of any kind. But she isn’t a stupid person and doesn’t have an excuse to be an ignoramus. He is stupid. Naturally so. He falls for every con man that comes down the pike. It seems that if someone collides with him on some illegal scam, such as some kind of tax-dodge, he seems to trust that person. Then things go to shit and he actually does worse than if he actually paid taxes and made a moderate profit.

When I gave him some investment advice, the deal killer was that he told me that he wanted a guarantee, and something “safe”, and I kept telling him that nothing was safe, even doing “nothing” was not safe, and no reputable person would ever giving him a guarantee. And why would I give him a guarantee for nothing?. He didn’t want to hear that. So he gave his investment money to a guy who promised to invest his money for “no fee”. I tried to explain that there had to be a fee somehow. They guy had to feed his family. I told him to ask himself why he would do this for free? Then I finally said, if you have to do this, give him $2500 only, but no more, to see how it went. So, the idiot gives him all his money, $45,000.

And of course, there were all sorts of fees. Especially, short-term sales fees, and since he needed all the money within 4 years for his son’s education, that was costing a few percent in short term fees, plus the other fees. This is after I had spent years getting them out of another similar high-fee fund, but doing so without having to pay any exit-fees because I did so carefully. And here’s the cherry-on-top: I had already been managing their money for no fee, and had made them 53% over three years, while managing risk, which is a terrific return, so it was greedy stupidity.

So, I don’t know what it means to be a Trumper, but my brother in law already liked the Apprentice show before Trump was a politician. He likes cheating on his taxes. He thinks investing is the same as gambling. He likes making money illegally. He resents minorities, oh, he’s a racist, let’s just say. I miss my sister, since I won’t visit with her when he’s around.

by Anonymousreply 91May 17, 2020 3:15 PM

r91, are you Cassandra?

by Anonymousreply 92May 17, 2020 4:41 PM

Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 93May 17, 2020 4:42 PM

R92 = idiot n00b who didn’t bother to learn DL culture before she started posting

by Anonymousreply 94May 17, 2020 9:24 PM

[quote] I address the NDA stuff in my stand up.

You have to sit through his stand up to get an answer to this question? That does not inspire confidence in what he has to say.

by Anonymousreply 95May 17, 2020 9:52 PM

I believe this. I don’t care if he wears diapers or has herpes but being a racist, moron and drug addict are a problem in a position that has so many implications for the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 96May 17, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote]I don’t care if he wears diapers or has herpes but being a racist, moron and drug addict are a problem in a position that has so many implications for the rest of the world.

I care! This is a gossip board. If he shits himself, I want to know how many times a day and who has to change him.

by Anonymousreply 97May 17, 2020 11:00 PM

R97...that made me laugh! I don’t care but yeah, it’s amusing. 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 98May 17, 2020 11:05 PM

HISSSSSSS R94, I've been subscribing since 2006, and I haven't seen the Datalounge Law of Commandments posted anywhere. HISSSSSSSSSS.

by Anonymousreply 99May 17, 2020 11:12 PM

I’m with R97.

I want to know al the public occasions when Trump was pooping in his diaper while on TV, and I want this story to be the “breaking news” story of the day for all of next week.

by Anonymousreply 100May 17, 2020 11:40 PM

Two months ago, he appeared to have peed his pants in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 17, 2020 11:44 PM

This is more reason that at some point, the debates if they ever happen, that Biden needs to challenge Trump to take a drug test with him. You know Biden's campaign know all about Trumps drug usage and they need to make a huge thing of it. Make Trump squirm like the worm he is. If he refuses (which he would) they need to demand to know "why Donald, what are you hiding?".

by Anonymousreply 102May 18, 2020 12:13 AM

R102, sounds good. Furthermore, Biden should just accuse Trump of cocaine and methamphetamine abuse. He doesn’t need proof for it. He should just say “people are saying”, and use the same language that Trump is famous for.

by Anonymousreply 103May 18, 2020 1:38 AM

R101 "Two months ago, he appeared to have peed his pants in public. "

Those Depends super soakers can hold so much pee.

by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2020 1:38 AM

Do you think he changes his own diaper? On the one hand, I feel like he’d be humiliated for anyone to see/smell that he shits himself or to even buy his diapers for him and, on the other hand, I feel like he wouldn’t demean himself by changing his own soiled diaper. He must claim that the diapers are for someone else, but he lives alone in the White House so who would he say they’re for?

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2020 1:53 AM

[quote]but he lives alone in the White House so who would he say they’re for?

His cousin Elmer visits frequently.

Can I just add that I hope he dies alone in the White House? Very, very soon?

by Anonymousreply 106May 18, 2020 2:03 AM

R101 I think the Army C0rp of Engineers have been called in to construct levies to divert the effluence.

by Anonymousreply 107May 18, 2020 2:14 AM

Castler has one major thing in his favor. Trump is not going to say much, or anything, about these claims because he's terrified if he does he'll be challenged to take a drug test by an independent testing source.

So once again Mr. Biden, MAKE SURE YOU CHALLENGE THE FAT BASTARD TO TAKE A DRUG TEST WITH YOU!!!

by Anonymousreply 108May 18, 2020 9:13 AM

Did you see where he said Ivanka would give him lap dances during production and Trump would just glare at everyone watching?... Why are all rich people so creepy?

by Anonymousreply 109May 18, 2020 9:20 AM

An independent drug test is Trump's kryptonite..

by Anonymousreply 110May 18, 2020 9:51 AM

R108 I also think Trump does not want to bring any attention to the fact he wears adult diapers. That's as humiliating (if not more) as Stormy Daniels describing his penis.... "Ewwwww"

by Anonymousreply 111May 18, 2020 7:19 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 112May 21, 2020 1:13 AM

IIRC, there was a post awhile back on a Trump thread that he removes his bedsheets himself and piles them in the corner of the room, rather than having housekeeping people do it. That would make sense if he’s always shitting himself.

by Anonymousreply 113May 21, 2020 2:19 AM

He was on Stephanie Miller's happy hour podcast too. One of the things he described is Trump backstage at the teen beauty pageants inspecting the teeth of the girls, because he likes the big toothy types like Ivanka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114May 21, 2020 2:33 AM

I had two friends who worked at Trump Towers and they confirmed some of these accusations years before he was running for President. One friend called his little pissy fits Tantrumps.

by Anonymousreply 115May 21, 2020 2:54 AM

I had a friend who worked for his 'modeling' agency in a job she described as being a 'hooker booker'. There seemed to be not even be a pretense of it being anything other than an escort agency. Lonely leches would call her, describe the type they wanted and when, she'd call the basically warehouse of girls and they'd pick a match and then my friend would arrange the meet. This is was in the early oughts, but she'd been working for them through most of the 90s, as well. I wish I'd paid more attention to the stuff she told me about the gig and people involved, but she had other, even weirder shit going on in her life and apartment that distracted my attention.

by Anonymousreply 116May 21, 2020 3:42 AM

R116 ...

by Anonymousreply 117May 21, 2020 6:53 AM

Why was R116 blocked in such a short period of time?

by Anonymousreply 118May 21, 2020 6:55 AM

F21 and others must've had their heads in the sand. Castler's been talking about these things for YEARS. His standup video where he talks about Trump snorting Adderall has been on youtube for at least a year or two...

by Anonymousreply 119May 21, 2020 7:15 AM

The diaper thing is also well known. Just check the replies he gets on Twitter on a daily basis...

by Anonymousreply 120May 21, 2020 7:20 AM

r89 that was a great show, thanks for the link.

by Anonymousreply 121May 21, 2020 8:19 AM

The Stephanie Miller interview is good. The kids are even worse than their dad.

by Anonymousreply 122May 21, 2020 9:34 AM

Ivanka gave her dad lap dances. In front of people. He probably just pulls the diaper to the side. Fucking sick family.

by Anonymousreply 123May 21, 2020 10:00 AM

Am I now non-grata grey or just my r116 post?

[quote] I had a friend who worked for his 'modeling' agency in a job she described as being a 'hooker booker'. There seemed to be not even be a pretense of it being anything other than an escort agency. Lonely leches would call her, describe the type they wanted and when, she'd call the basically warehouse of girls and they'd pick a match and then my friend would arrange the meet. This is was in the early oughts, but she'd been working for them through most of the 90s, as well. I wish I'd paid more attention to the stuff she told me about the gig and people involved, but she had other, even weirder shit going on in her life and apartment that distracted my attention.

by Anonymousreply 124May 21, 2020 11:53 AM

R88 "short-fingered vulgarian"

by Anonymousreply 125May 21, 2020 12:15 PM

Those Spy stories were from THIRTY years ago. I've got those mags stashed someplace in a box (kept em because the writing throughout was so sharp and funny). They really loathed him and the bad PR from their stories infuriated Shitler.

by Anonymousreply 126May 21, 2020 12:50 PM

You can read every issue of Spy online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 21, 2020 1:19 PM

That old whore Ivana is on the cover of May '89, per the link above, so that's probably a good one to check. I stopped reading the mag around early 1990 so I'm guessing most of the virulent anti-Trump stuff was from around '88 and '89.

by Anonymousreply 128May 21, 2020 2:19 PM

bump-- I want to hear more!

by Anonymousreply 129May 22, 2020 4:43 PM

R40 types like a Republican pretending to be gay

by Anonymousreply 130May 22, 2020 5:13 PM

I like how when he was talking about the lap dances, they just ignored it. It's so disturbing. And yes Spy was great. When Trump was sworn in, he stretched his fingers so hard, I was worried he'd sprain his hand.

by Anonymousreply 131May 22, 2020 7:15 PM

I wonder how many lap dances he saw?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 22, 2020 7:22 PM

Here, this week’s Casler episode:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 23, 2020 4:10 AM

(R133)

by Anonymousreply 134May 23, 2020 6:43 AM

I just finished listening to the latest episode. They had, as guests, the author of a book about Trump and James Carville, both of whom were wonderful and said very important things. This is probably the best of the series, yet, as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 135May 23, 2020 11:18 AM

(R135)

by Anonymousreply 136May 23, 2020 8:21 PM

R89 I second. Thanks for the link. For anyone interested but turned off by the length, I recommend starting at the 50 minute mark and listening for at least 10 minutes.

Then perhaps go back and listen to surprise guest, Rick Wilson, exchange stories and commentary with Melendez and Casler.

by Anonymousreply 137May 23, 2020 10:02 PM

by Anonymousreply 138May 24, 2020 6:50 AM

(R138)

by Anonymousreply 139May 24, 2020 7:22 AM

The most important thing this interview confirms is that Trump is just the puppet. And even though he thinks he’s the most powerful person in the world, he isn’t. Because as his numbers continue to fail and he doesn’t get re-elected, his handlers will be threw with him and onto installing the next puppet. Trump’s days are numbered and he hasn’t exactly been discreet so we know what to look for, who to call out and how to prevent this going forward.

by Anonymousreply 140May 24, 2020 7:25 AM

?????

by Anonymousreply 141May 24, 2020 7:26 AM

[QUOTE] threw with him

Oh, dear…

What we really need are people to start talking about how to ensure ELECTION INTEGRITY. I have been saying this for twenty fucking years and no one ever, ever, ever wants to address it or create a plan to ensure it.

by Anonymousreply 142May 24, 2020 9:11 AM

I agree R142....and Moscow Mitch is doing his damnedest to make sure that it will never be addressed.

by Anonymousreply 143May 24, 2020 9:40 AM

We're in deep fucking trouble if a multi-pronged strategy to defend our election isn't conceived and implemented by August.

by Anonymousreply 144May 24, 2020 9:43 AM

I'll be happy when he's out of the White House and in prison where he belongs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 24, 2020 11:59 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 146May 25, 2020 8:22 PM

Thanks, R133. Carville was amazing on that podcast.

“Shut the fuck up. Stand down. And get on board.”

by Anonymousreply 147May 25, 2020 9:52 PM

he was, r147. We need that. We need to stop being the sad sack of shit party and remember that we are up against the biggest moron in history. Have fun with this.

by Anonymousreply 148May 26, 2020 1:36 AM

Until Mitch McConnell is gone things will never be able to truly change because he and his servants won't let them, I wish God would just take his hateful soul from this world!

by Anonymousreply 149May 26, 2020 4:42 AM

Yeah, r147, I thought he was fantastic as well and wish we had more people like him as loud media presences. He's so funny, too.

by Anonymousreply 150May 26, 2020 5:11 AM

If you took 1999 me and explained "In 20 years, Donald Trump will be president of the United States, and Stuttering John from the Howard Stern Show will have an intelligent, provocative radio program where he interviews politicos...."

by Anonymousreply 151May 26, 2020 5:17 AM

R151 No shit! Oh- and Bruce Jenner would be a woman named Caitlin.

by Anonymousreply 152May 26, 2020 6:30 AM

(a transsexual, not a woman)

by Anonymousreply 153May 26, 2020 5:52 PM

Still skeeving out about the lap dances

by Anonymousreply 154May 26, 2020 7:47 PM

So a lap dance is like jerking off a guy though his pants and using butt frottage as the 'hand'?

The point is to get him off, right?

by Anonymousreply 155May 26, 2020 7:52 PM

Listen to this interview Casler and John Menendez does with Sarah Kendzior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 27, 2020 1:33 AM

^^At the 33.30 mark, listen to what she says about James Comey.

by Anonymousreply 157May 27, 2020 1:36 AM

What does she say?

I'm at work.

by Anonymousreply 158May 27, 2020 1:47 AM

It doesn't sound that significant. I just listened to the minute surrounding that mark. She has a very annoying voice and delivery. She says that Comey disappeared after the election and then came back with a book tour, getting publicity for saying things that he didn't say before because he was saving them for the book. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 159May 27, 2020 3:45 AM

I'm surprised tRump doesn't go after Noel, he tweets some juicy stuff

by Anonymousreply 160May 28, 2020 6:40 AM

Don Jr and Eric should give lap dances as well.

by Anonymousreply 161May 28, 2020 7:27 AM

Casler heavily discussed the "brains" behind Trump and it's mostly Jared and Ivanka manipulating him so that they can eventually take over the helm. It's a pretty telling interview.

by Anonymousreply 162June 6, 2020 7:42 PM

Mark Burnett, a Brit, deserves plenty of blame with the Australian, Murdoch for creating Trump.

by Anonymousreply 163June 6, 2020 9:35 PM

R163 and for NOT releasing Apprenctice footage of Trump when it could have been immensely helpful. Burnett is one of those people who should be spit on by anyone whenever seen out in public.

by Anonymousreply 164June 6, 2020 10:05 PM

Burnett created the persona of Trump the competent billionaire. He will protect his investment.

And he will be on the plane with the Trump family as they fly to Russia during the inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 165June 6, 2020 10:07 PM

R164 Speaking of all of that Apprentice footage, wasn't crazy Tom Arnold supposedly doing a reality show where he was going around hunting for it all? Whatever happened with that?

by Anonymousreply 166June 7, 2020 2:02 AM

R166 I don't remember a reality show. I thought he said he had some footage in his possession. If he does and he hasn't released it then shame on him.

by Anonymousreply 167June 8, 2020 7:23 PM

R167 I think it was supposed to be a limited series or "documentary" about him searching for the footage. I think he said he did have some of the tapes of Rump saying the 'n'-word. Maybe he didn't have enough to make a full series or the producers got scared that Rump would come after them.

by Anonymousreply 168June 8, 2020 11:00 PM

Here is this week's podcast. They interview Election Security Advocate Jennifer Cohn, who discusses the inconsistencies in the 2016 election, what we need to do for 2020, and warnings concerning mail-in balloting. She says some pretty important stuff. I recommend putting it on and listening in the background while folding laundry or whatever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 9, 2020 5:43 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 170June 12, 2020 9:38 PM

I want to see the sex tape of Jared's uncle and the prostitute. You know the one Jared's father Charles had made for his sister Esther to watch. A glowing story of familial love. Especially because Charles and Esther were named for an uncle and aunt who were shot by the Nazis. This is how their names were enshrined.

by Anonymousreply 171June 12, 2020 10:41 PM

Shortest Trump tell-all book ever, by Noel Casler:

Trump is a drug addict who snorts Adderral. He is incontinent from this drug use. He hates and abuses women. He is a mob money launderer. His adult kids are in on it. The End.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2020 9:36 PM

Whatever happened to the good old days when the mob would break your knee caps when you owed them?

by Anonymousreply 173June 24, 2020 3:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 174June 27, 2020 1:03 AM

Tom Arnold was funny and ramped up as usual on the Stuttering John Show

by Anonymousreply 175June 27, 2020 6:09 AM

Is Kushner gay or Ivanka gay? Noel made the comment that they were not each other's type and said something about not judging.

by Anonymousreply 176July 1, 2020 4:15 AM

Stuttering John had on some dude who used to date tRump's new press secretary, didn't realize she used to be on FOX

by Anonymousreply 177July 1, 2020 9:38 PM

Kushner comes across as asexual to me. A mannequin who is completely smooth "down there". Like a Ken Doll.

by Anonymousreply 178July 1, 2020 11:15 PM

Really enjoying this thread! Thanks for sharing all the great YouTube links.

by Anonymousreply 179July 1, 2020 11:49 PM

I like Noel's quarantine hair, he is looking cute

by Anonymousreply 180July 2, 2020 12:02 AM

Noel was raised by a lesbian mom and is extremely LGB friendly.

by Anonymousreply 181July 2, 2020 1:15 AM

Noel said he was 5'7" so he must be a small guy. Would love to know what his girlfriend looks like.

by Anonymousreply 182July 2, 2020 2:11 AM

r176 Ivanka's type is big black cock.

by Anonymousreply 183July 2, 2020 2:58 AM

^^^ Oh, yeah? So is yours!

by Anonymousreply 184July 2, 2020 4:30 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 185July 11, 2020 11:37 PM

Noel isn't on the Stuttering John podcast again until September, he is writing a book. I notice him Tweeting a lot too.

by Anonymousreply 186July 12, 2020 9:34 PM

Kicked for that stupid cunt worse than Hitler OP of the duplicate thread.

by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2020 6:03 PM

by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2020 6:22 PM

by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2020 6:38 PM

I'm glad I blocked r20 long ago; the high-hatting bastard

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2020 7:23 PM

I watched a Noel Casler interview on the Hole that someone linked to. Out in the countryside, away from town, farmers have Trump signs big as billboards. If they ever talked with him, smelled him or his breath, knew what he was really about, they wouldn't have him in their homes for five minutes, or let him anywhere near their daughters of their livestock.

by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2020 7:38 PM

People who admire Trump, that is, aspire to be like him, should be quarantined in concentration camps.

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2020 10:14 PM

+

by Anonymousreply 193October 24, 2020 2:45 AM

[quote]Is Kushner gay or Ivanka gay? Noel made the comment that they were not each other's type and said something about not judging.

Casler has intimated strongly, more than once, that it's a marriage of convenience and intimated Kushner is gay.

by Anonymousreply 194October 24, 2020 5:16 AM

But why would Kushner feel the need to beard? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 195October 24, 2020 6:54 AM

Who do you think r20 was? Hope Hicks?

by Anonymousreply 196October 24, 2020 7:01 AM

I was unimpressed with Jennifer Cohn's most recent appearance. She kept responding to everything in the discussions with variations of "I don't know anything about that" like she was Amy Covid Island.

by Anonymousreply 197October 24, 2020 7:10 AM

by Anonymousreply 198October 24, 2020 1:53 PM

Kushner comes across as completely asexual to me. I imagine him being smooth down there, like a mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 199October 24, 2020 4:16 PM

This is juicy:

I had a friend who worked for his 'modeling' agency in a job she described as being a 'hooker booker'. There seemed to be not even be a pretense of it being anything other than an escort agency. Lonely leches would call her, describe the type they wanted and when, she'd call the basically warehouse of girls and they'd pick a match and then my friend would arrange the meet. This is was in the early oughts, but she'd been working for them through most of the 90s, as well. I wish I'd paid more attention to the stuff she told me about the gig and people involved, but she had other, even weirder shit going on in her life and apartment that distracted my attention.

by Anonymousreply 200October 24, 2020 4:47 PM

[Quote]But why would Kushner feel the need to beard? I don't get it.

Do you not know he's a "practicing" Orthodox Jew? Family veneers are as important to them as dental veneers are to the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 201October 24, 2020 6:22 PM

The Kushner sons were were party boy, social set NYC Democrats. They're not really Orthodox. It is weird that his brother also married a long rumored closeted lesbian. What the hell is going on with these people?

by Anonymousreply 202October 24, 2020 9:15 PM

jard and his trainer are in luv? wheeeee

by Anonymousreply 203October 24, 2020 10:10 PM

Again, for the little Hitler who keeps creating dupe Casler threads...

by Anonymousreply 204October 26, 2020 10:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!