Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anderson Cooper’s Ex Benjamin Maisani Will Be A Co-Parent To Son Wyatt

Maisani, Cooper said, was present in the delivery room will be Wyatt’s co-parent “even though we’re not together anymore.”

“He’s my family and I want him to be Wyatt’s family,” the CNN anchor said of Maisani. The two men split in 2018 after nine years together.

“We are still family to each other, and love each other very much,” he said in a statement to People at the time, adding that he and Maisani “remain the best of friends, and will continue to share much of our lives together.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2020 12:19 AM

really stupid setup. but .oh well, there' plenty of money to correct the inevitable pratfalls

by Anonymousreply 1May 6, 2020 2:01 AM

He wants someone with whom he is no longer together to help raise the kid? Unusual arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 2May 6, 2020 2:05 AM

Ben better legally adopt him or there's gonna be Hell to pay later, count on it.

by Anonymousreply 3May 6, 2020 2:08 AM

translation - I needed a baby to get that big ass dick back in my ass.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2020 2:10 AM

Paging Iyanla Vanzant

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2020 2:15 AM

I’m sorry OP, was there a point or purpose to your posting of this non-story? Was there? I mean, can you at least just give us an honest answer for once in your life? Can you? Is it really that hard? Can you just try for once in your life? So what's it going to be OP? What's your point for posting this? There really is nothing cute about this.

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2020 2:15 AM

OP we know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2020 2:16 AM

Cooper is too smart to do anything legal concerning their relationship or baby. If they divorced, Ben would get 50% of Anderson's wealth.

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2020 12:09 PM

Can too people not in a relationship adopt a child, or one adopt the other's biological child?

by Anonymousreply 9May 13, 2020 12:19 PM

*Can two people

by Anonymousreply 10May 13, 2020 12:19 PM

Who made the circumcision decision?

by Anonymousreply 11May 13, 2020 12:32 PM

R8 not necessarily. depends on the state where length of marriage is the main driver of asset division.

by Anonymousreply 12May 13, 2020 12:46 PM

Anderson is so handsome, but sometimes he's so pale he's almost transparent.

by Anonymousreply 13May 13, 2020 12:50 PM

I asked in previous threads. Whose sperm made this baby?

by Anonymousreply 14May 13, 2020 12:57 PM

Don Lemon's.

by Anonymousreply 15May 13, 2020 1:27 PM

I've never liked Ben.

by Anonymousreply 16May 13, 2020 1:37 PM

Odd having a random ex-boyfriend co-parent your child.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2020 1:39 PM

Is this the equivalent of a woman and her gay best friend making a pact to have/raise a child together?

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2020 1:42 PM

hes not a "random ex" I think ben is the only long-term boyfriend and I think ben never moved out after the "breakup"

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2020 1:51 PM

I think they are still engaging in anal receptive intercourse

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2020 1:58 PM

If Anderson had any charity he would make his kid with the ex's sperm. I guess it's something to carry on the illustrious bloodline of Vanderbilt and all the other robber barons who contributed dna into making Anderson the white walker. But Ben dna would be fun to live with.

by Anonymousreply 21May 13, 2020 2:52 PM

[quote]“We are still family to each other, and love each other very much,” he said in a statement to People at the time, adding that he and Maisani “remain the best of friends, and will continue to share much of our lives together.”

That sounds like most gay couples who've been together for a long time. If this is true, I'm curious as to why they no longer want to be a couple, actually a couple, especially if co-parenting a child.

by Anonymousreply 22May 13, 2020 2:57 PM

Probably because fucking other people would affect his image with the tabloids and the GP.

by Anonymousreply 23May 13, 2020 3:01 PM

What happens when one of them [or both] has a new partner? Becomes the new partner then daddy no. 3? Will Benjamin have any legal rights? Afaik they've never been married.

by Anonymousreply 24May 13, 2020 3:02 PM

[QUOTE] If this is true, I'm curious as to why they no longer want to be a couple, actually a couple, especially if co-parenting a child.

I’d say one of them didn’t want to be a couple. The question is why. Then you have to wonder their motive in raising a child together after breaking up. It’s all so strange.

I’m guessing that somebody wanted an open relationship and the other person said no.

by Anonymousreply 25May 13, 2020 4:17 PM

If they both aren't close to their family, they both may be feeling concerned about their old age. If they have a child "together," the child will take care of them, or at least that's the rationale.

by Anonymousreply 26May 13, 2020 4:33 PM

Translation: I have no family or friends. I'm alone. Help me.

by Anonymousreply 27May 13, 2020 4:41 PM

So what happens say in 10 years Anderson gets serious with another man - who wants to parent the kid but Ben has been invested for 10 years....I see a mess on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 28May 13, 2020 11:59 PM

I doubt that scenario will wait ten years to happen, two years more likely.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2020 12:03 AM

His mom died a year ago next month and his baby was just born this month. So he obviously rushed into making this decision to have a baby within just a few months after she died. Not a good idea to make life changing decisions while grieving. Now he thinks it’s a good idea to raise the baby with an ex (until someone new comes along)? Yeah this will work out really well.🙄

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2020 12:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!