Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

From Euphemia Ralston to Calliope Jones

And everything in between.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2020 8:25 PM

WHY are you starting these ridiculous threads???

by Anonymousreply 1May 5, 2020 11:09 PM

Because someone asked.

by Anonymousreply 2May 5, 2020 11:10 PM

And is this thread any more ridiculous than some of the other threads on here?

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2020 11:11 PM

What soaps did everyone watch? In my family we watched many of them, flipping back and forth during commercial breaks. The most were when my daily schedule, especially during the summer went like this: 12:00 Sunset Beach, 12:30 Y&R and Port Charles, 1:00 All My Children, 1:30 B&B, 2:00 One life to Live and As The World Turns, 3:00 General Hospital and Guiding Light. My mother at other times watched also watched DAYS and Another World. I am too young to have watched but I have always been interested in Edge of Night and Search For Tomorrow. I've also watched Dark Shadows and I'm now streaming The Doctors.

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2020 11:14 PM

Also forgot to mention I have some dvds of very old soaps from the 1950s and Love of Life and The Secret Storm seem like they were very good as well.

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2020 11:17 PM

So this is a general soap discussion thread, right?

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2020 11:20 PM

She looks almost pretty in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2020 11:21 PM

Here's a full episode of Days of Our Lives from May 25, 1982. "Marlena" (actually her twin sister Sam) has been killed by sexy sociopath Jake Kositcheck, and Salem is reeling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2020 11:24 PM

R6 Yes, not separated by network or production company, all soaps that have ever aired!

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2020 11:24 PM

R8 And Days actually went to the trouble of hiring back the twin for the scene of Sam being murdered. They did not ask Dee Dee Halls to play her double. So the fans who went picketing the next day needn't have bothered, they had no intention of killing off Marlena.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2020 10:17 AM

I think it's great that they're doing all these reunions.

They're even doing one for Loving. Just with some of ladies, at first anyway. Hopefully they do another one with the men. Hopefully they track down the elusive Robert Tyler and convince him to participate. Bryan Cranston is probably even more likely to show up than for one than he is though.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2020 8:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!