Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Evans joins Instagram.

But there is a catch. He wants unemployed Americans to donate money. He and his fellow Avenger multi-millionaires will let you ask them questions if you donate to their charity. Chris is damn hot. But, I am the only one getting sick of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 5:44 AM

1. You didn't provide a link.

2. Why do you think he wants only "unemployed Americans" to contribute?

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2020 4:11 AM

Here is where you can donate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2020 4:16 AM

Why do they have to be unemployed, I would think he’d want employed who could give more and not drain the resources of those already scrapping by?

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2020 4:24 AM

Just saw his 1st video in IG. Still very handsome. He wore light makeup but it’s not really noticeable unless you pay close attention to his under eyes

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2020 4:31 AM

Would drain him dry.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2020 4:44 AM

Do I make out the check to RDJ?

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2020 4:46 AM

Chris Evans in the front, Chris Pine in the back. If I can have that, I'll donate anything.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2020 4:46 AM

I'm watching Defending Jacob (he plays the dad), it's OK.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 4:47 AM

Tom Holland is far hotter than this dolt

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2020 4:49 AM

R7 And you get to piss all over Chris Pratt afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2020 4:53 AM

Chris Pratt deserves to be pissed on lol!

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2020 4:55 AM

#chrisevansisoverparty was trending on Twitter recently because Chris Evans is supposedly now "cancelled" according to some of them.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 3:56 AM

Chris Pratt is a blue lives matter Jesus freak. He deserves to be canceled. He’s the worst Chris by far.

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 3:57 AM

Why is Chris Evans cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 4:07 AM

I’d let Chris Evans fuck my meat hole until I can no longer feel anything and he is shooting out powder from the dehydration.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 4:11 AM

Get back to me when he joins Onlyfans and maybe I'll open my wallet

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2020 4:24 AM

Is it like Chaturbate? Will he present hole?

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2020 4:27 AM

He is hands-down the most handsome out of all of the Chris's. I'm really enjoying his new show Defending Jacob on Apple.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2020 4:36 AM

R18 I was wondering how that show was. Michelle Dockery bothers me because I hate her on downtown abbey. But I’ll watch.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2020 4:39 AM

R14 I don't know. Just before Chris Evans it was Cole Sprouse is over party. I guess they decided to move on from Cole and on to Chris. These #_______ is over party on Twitter seem to be usually started by crazy K-Pop stans.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2020 5:20 AM

R9 ummmm they’re not even close in age. Why compare them?

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2020 5:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!