Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cars Land at Disney's California Adventure...one of the best places to be

...when the sun starts to set and those neon lights in Radiator Springs kick on 🤩 Ask a cast member when the neon lighting “ceremony” is and don’t miss it!! 🏎🏎🏎✨✨

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2021 4:17 AM

Schmoozies is ALWAYS on my Disney itinerary 😋 I love that they have seasonal offerings year round- there’s usually a seasonal shake, lemonade, affogato, and donut! If you are missing this delicious Churro Shake (with that famous Churro Toffee!!), I saw that Disney Hungry / Picky Palate has a copycat recipe!! She also has tons of other Disney copycat recipes that are on my list to make

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2020 5:44 PM

GURL

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2020 5:54 PM

IT'S FUCKING DOPE!

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2020 5:54 PM

What’s Cars Land?

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2020 12:46 AM

r4 I don't know but from what I hear it's one of the best places to be.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2020 12:52 AM

It’s one of our favorite lands!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 17, 2020 4:46 PM

QEIi ^^^

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2020 12:54 AM

Yay! Cars Land.

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2020 5:33 AM

Soarin' Over California!

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2020 3:25 AM

Cars Land is THE place to be, pandemic or no pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 1:23 AM

I miss Bug's Land.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2021 4:52 AM

Yay it's back! My kids love this place😊great place to get some wiggles out 🌲🌲🌲

by Anonymousreply 12July 10, 2021 4:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!