Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Strangely Ugly Princess Charlotte, daughter of Prince William, is five today

Very hooded eyes for a five year old! What will she look like when she's 30?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2020 1:28 AM

Awww, I think she's adorable OP.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2020 12:38 AM

She has a very challenging stare. Looks like a right little bitch. I bet she bosses poor melancholy Gay George around.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2020 12:38 AM

OP She will fuck your shit up.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2020 12:38 AM

She's a very cute little girl.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2020 12:40 AM

She looks as if she might, R3. Not like her mother who was bullied at her boarding school. But Kate is so much prettier than this little fug.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2020 12:40 AM

She's a cutie patootie. Seems to have a lot of personality too.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2020 12:40 AM

My eyes were like hers as a child. It must be an English thing. I thought my heritage was mostly Irish and German but according to ancestry DNA (and confirmed by my dad), I’m 60 percent British, 35 percent Irish and 5 percent Norwegian.

I had a bowl cut like Joey Lawrence when I was a kid and some of my childhood photos look like a little Asian lady with blondish hair. (I’m a guy.)

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2020 12:41 AM

She's a cutie - but she does have a very commanding stare, like you know she'll cut a bitch. Unlike Grandpa Chuck, she would take no shit off of the Harkles. Diana probably would've thought she was a total hoot & encouraged her to do bad things

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2020 12:43 AM

Who says Damien 2 can’t be a girl?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2020 12:44 AM

[quote] What will she look like when she's 30?

YOU RANG?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2020 12:44 AM

She's the splitting image of her great grandmother. Elizabeth Regina.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2020 12:45 AM

She is not ugly, you stupid cunt. She looks just like Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2020 12:45 AM

Horrible, scary face. Looks like she'd stab you before she smiled at you. Awful hooded eyes - where did she get those from? Shame she didn't get Kate or the young William's looks. I know they were hoping for a young Diana but she is far from that. More like horse faced Princess Anne.

If you're not cute as a child, when will you be?

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2020 12:46 AM

She takes after her dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2020 12:47 AM

I think George looks like a fat queen.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2020 12:47 AM

'She looks just like Elizabeth'

She looks like Elixzabeth in middle age. Queen Elizabeth aged five looked like a delicate little fairy with round, unhooded eyes. Here's the photo to prove it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2020 12:48 AM

She actually looks a bit like her great grandmother, the queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2020 12:48 AM

Let's see your picture when you were 5, r13

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2020 12:48 AM

At any rate we can all agree she's a demon child.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2020 12:49 AM

Here you go r18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2020 12:50 AM

She does look demonic.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2020 12:50 AM

A lot of people think she looks like Sarah Chatto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2020 12:52 AM

Addressing the hooded eye comment, she’s probably much, much less English than you.

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2020 12:52 AM

You queens are retarded. She is cute as all get out. And yes has a very commanding stare. Hopefully she’ll take after her great aunt Princess Anne. Brassy, quick, acidic.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2020 12:53 AM

24 posts in and no one is claiming you can see the slits in her eyelids that are telltale reptilian alien features?

DLxQanon is slowing down.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2020 12:53 AM

'Addressing the hooded eye comment, she’s probably much, much less English than you.'

Do ya think she's Chinese, hoe?

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2020 12:55 AM

Charlotte looks a lot like Princess Margaret's daughter, Lady Sarah Chatto. Would they be second cousins?

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2020 12:55 AM

Future gay icon

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2020 12:57 AM

OP, you're picking on a five-year-old

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2020 12:57 AM

I wonder if she'll be allowed to have cosmetic surgery to get rid of all that excess skin, which will only get worse as she ages. Probably not. Kylie Jenner had it done and it transformed her face.

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2020 12:57 AM

It’s amazing that within two or three posts about Barron Trump, someone loses their shit about picking on a kid...and here we are 30 comments in attacking a five year old girl for her eye shape.

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2020 1:03 AM

I can't believe that NO ONE has mentioned her eyes look just like DIANA'S!!

by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2020 1:04 AM

'OP, you're picking on a five-year-old'

It's Datalounge, bitch. The racist Klan Grannies are out there savaging a one year old.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2020 1:06 AM

[R26] Do you know anything about the royal family?

It’s HO, no E, btw.

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2020 1:09 AM

Diana had large blue eyes. No eyebags like Kate Middleton and Gay George, or hoods like Charlotte.

'Hoe' is the accepted 21st century abbreviation of 'whore'. 'Ho' is now archaic.

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2020 1:10 AM

Even Princess Ann looked cute at that age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2020 1:10 AM

She has her father’s eyes, and when he was a kid he had his mother’s eyes.

Hopefully we won’t find out in 30 years that she got her father’s hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2020 1:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote] You queens are retarded.

I think you’re talking about the wrong set of queens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2020 1:17 AM

Op, I don’t think she is ugly at all but she is certainly OLD looking for her age already.

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2020 1:28 AM

Lottie gives me the impression she will NOT soon forget Auntie Meg made her mother cry...

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2020 1:34 AM

I think when she was a baby she was a robotic doll. A reborn. When she had to start working to earn her parents money a child was hired. Because its all about the merch.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2020 1:36 AM

Old lady face like Mom.

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2020 1:40 AM

She isnt ugly, you turd. She does have older lady facial features.

by Anonymousreply 44May 2, 2020 1:40 AM

R43 More like old dyke face

by Anonymousreply 45May 2, 2020 1:40 AM

R44 for a little girl she’s plain, if she were a boy , very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 46May 2, 2020 1:41 AM

Some kids end up good looking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 2, 2020 1:56 AM

She’ll never, and I mean NEVER, be half as pretty as Queen Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 48May 2, 2020 2:57 AM

Here's Di at around the same age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 2, 2020 5:01 AM

She has Diana's eyes and mouth but she escaped Di's nose. Charlotte will be fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 2, 2020 5:06 AM

How very bizarre that Meghan acolytes have to come to DL to declare a five year old an ugly, hooded beast...

... when love and accolades would only do for their private, concealed cousin.

by Anonymousreply 51May 2, 2020 10:17 AM

Fuck off, R51, I'm a Princess Beatrice acolyte!

by Anonymousreply 52May 2, 2020 10:44 AM

R41 is correct.

Kids never forget that sort of thing.

Charlotte will grow up and Meghan will grow old and Charlotte will never forget.

by Anonymousreply 53May 2, 2020 4:49 PM

That child has the vibe of someone who will grow up to be a force to be reckoned with.

by Anonymousreply 54May 3, 2020 12:46 AM

Both Charlotte and Louis R54. So far it seems George has the same more reserved temperament his father has, which is a good thing for a future king but Charlotte and Louis already have such huge personalities. It's gonna be fun to watch them grow up.

by Anonymousreply 55May 3, 2020 1:09 AM

R55 I just hope they stay rail thin like their mum Kate and don’t become fat like Eugenie and Beatrice

by Anonymousreply 56May 3, 2020 1:11 AM

Is that what we're reduced to, DL? Picking on children? Fuck all of you who think that's acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 57May 3, 2020 1:31 AM

It was reported that when Charlotte was in nursery school (she started at age 2) , her nickname with her classmates was "Warrior Princess".

Also didn't the Queen make some reference to Charlotte when she was quite small being someone who was strongly protective of George?

And the report about Meghan making Kate cry - the story was that it was Charlotte who told William about the event.

Charlotte is not someone to cross.

by Anonymousreply 58May 3, 2020 4:39 AM

I see a future queen face in that photo, staring out from stamps, banknotes and coins. So easy to forget there’s a Georgie boy in line (for a hunting, shooting, skiing accident?)

by Anonymousreply 59May 3, 2020 5:26 AM

She is the next Kim Yo Jong.

by Anonymousreply 60May 3, 2020 5:37 AM

Looks like Elizabeth, grannies love that

by Anonymousreply 61May 3, 2020 5:41 AM

She is 60% HM, 40% William. A future queen and a worthy adversary to Prince Oskar of Sweden, the cherubic face of pure evil

by Anonymousreply 62May 3, 2020 5:42 AM

I like her looks. She does look like Queen Elizabeth. I like her facial expressions, not passive-looking at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 3, 2020 5:48 AM

"Strangely ugly?" The OP must be blind. She's a very attractive child.

by Anonymousreply 64May 3, 2020 5:51 AM

Prince Oskar has met his match in Charlotte, Warrior Princess.

by Anonymousreply 65May 3, 2020 5:53 AM

I can't see the original post. So this thread was started by the person who keeps using the phrase "klan granny." Who starts a thread to criticize the looks of a child? Not only are you repetitive and boring, but you're also fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 66May 3, 2020 5:59 AM

Picking on a 5 year old. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 67May 3, 2020 6:07 AM

I hope Princess Charlotte does not read DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 68May 3, 2020 8:00 AM

She will grow up to be gorgeous like William- till he was 25. Let's hope she got the Middleton hair gene

by Anonymousreply 69May 3, 2020 8:08 AM

What are you OP, a wannabe child beauty pageant mother ? It is beyond creepy that so many adults can be so obsessed with the looks of a 5 year old kid.

by Anonymousreply 70May 3, 2020 8:08 AM

Is everyone here new? Datalounge has had posts about "ugly" royal children frequently in my nearly 20 years here. Of course, the kids are almost never ugly, it's just an OP trying to stir things up.

by Anonymousreply 71May 3, 2020 8:10 AM

[quote]So this thread was started by the person who keeps using the phrase "klan granny."

I don't think so, I have them on ignore and I can still see the OP, but who knows if he's using multiple logins now.

You people have to realize that you bring your crazy to Datalounge with your constant spammy anti-Meghan threads, you're going to attract similar crazies who want to fight you. That's an internet tale as old as time.

Every single time we've had bad trolls, we've had crazy anti trolls who make it worse. The HKN obsessives brought pro HKN crazies. Characters like G/R/Umpy and AIKC attracted Dvida who was dedicated to trolling them so hard they left the board. The MRAs brought the crazy "sexism is killing gays" spammer troll. The antisemites brought Matt here. The pro Trump loons brought that weird "Trump raped 13 year old girls!" troll.

And you guys kept spamming DL with anti-Meghan dullness until you attracted the trolls who troll you back, just to upset you. Congratulations. You're now enjoying the consequences of your own actions.

by Anonymousreply 72May 3, 2020 8:16 AM

Hilarious to see the Klan Grannies chiming in and declaring that Charlotte will remember Meghan making her milksop mother cry. Charlotte was two years old when she tried on her bridesmaid dress - she won't even remember the wedding, let alone that incident.

by Anonymousreply 73May 3, 2020 8:28 AM

[QUOTE] ] I just hope they stay rail thin like their mum Kate and don’t become fat like Eugenie and Beatrice.

She already has chunky legs and a plump face.

by Anonymousreply 74May 3, 2020 8:29 AM

Charlotte isn't ugly, maybe has slightly severe features but is a very cute kid. She resembles the Queen's family but I also see hints of Diana in her face, as others have noted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 3, 2020 8:32 AM

Bravo, R72! This thread wasn't even about Meghan, but one of the crazies mentioned her early on.

by Anonymousreply 76May 3, 2020 8:36 AM

[quote] Hello Charlotte. Would you like to come to my Oubliette later to play with a few Norwegians?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 3, 2020 8:40 AM

Oh please,R72. Save your moralising for a more captive and a duller audience. We wont melt into a flurry of self recrimination and tears over one nasty post about Princess Charlotte by OP. Everyone and everything is fair game on the DL including adorable Charlotte, Future Queen of Hearts. And Meghan is still thirsty and deserves to be appreciated for her masterclass in social climbing. I don't see the problem. Finis.

by Anonymousreply 78May 3, 2020 8:50 AM

She's going to look like her fugly great aunt. Princess Margarets daughter, Lady Whats-Her-Name. She looks exactly like her at that age. A very plain girl

by Anonymousreply 79May 3, 2020 8:51 AM

I vote that we pick Charlotte or Oskar to be official DL mascots. Charlotte will certainly grow up to be pretty, she has a lot of Diana and she is already beloved but she does look like she can cut a bitch! Watch some of her cutie patootie videos to see her personality in action.

But nobody beats Oskar so tough to choose.

by Anonymousreply 80May 3, 2020 8:56 AM

[quote]Picking on a 5 year old. Nice.

[quote]Everyone and everything is fair game on the DL including adorable Charlotte, Future Queen of Hearts.

Which is it, then? Are Dataloungers mean for picking on Charlotte, or is it just fair game?

by Anonymousreply 81May 3, 2020 9:08 AM

I thought everyone would realize immediately that a thread that is an attack on Kate or any of her children would be from a Meghan troll.

by Anonymousreply 82May 3, 2020 9:14 AM

R80 Oskar was blessed with a perfect resting bitch face (or bitchy resting face, as the more grammatically correct option).

by Anonymousreply 83May 3, 2020 9:39 AM

Is Jeff Koons the real father?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 3, 2020 9:44 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 3, 2020 9:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 3, 2020 9:51 AM

r81- It IS mean but it's fair game

by Anonymousreply 87May 3, 2020 10:28 AM

[R81]- It IS mean but it's fair game ESPECIALLY because the kid is cute and pretty and very obviously being trolled here. Personally I wouldn't do it but whatever floats your boat, i don't believe in being a DL thread monitor and neither should you

by Anonymousreply 88May 3, 2020 10:31 AM

Charlotte is fair game. All the Meghan haters bitching away about this thread have bashed Archie since his birth - laughed at his name, his eyes and even suggested he was a reborn doll. Typical tinhat rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 89May 3, 2020 10:31 AM

The obsessed Meg haters have conveniently forgotten how much they loved to make fun of Prince Archie’s funny little cross eyed face.

by Anonymousreply 90May 3, 2020 11:26 AM

Nope sorry, never did. I always said he was cute and still feel bad that hes been born into such a difficult family situation.

by Anonymousreply 91May 3, 2020 11:41 AM

Concern Troll at R91 - his parents are multimillionaires who have relocated to LA in order to bring him up as a civilian, with very limited press access. He's not going to be paraded in front of the cameras several times a year like the Cambridge children. He'll have a much healthier life in Malibu than under the Heathrow flight path at Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 92May 3, 2020 11:46 AM

R83 What he has is beyond RBF.

by Anonymousreply 93May 3, 2020 11:47 AM

[quote]The HKN obsessives brought pro HKN crazies.

No. There were never any "pro HKN" nutters here ever, unless you're referring to the scant few occasions when an HKN poster or two would venture here to post. They did not last past a day or two.

by Anonymousreply 94May 3, 2020 11:55 AM

We have a thread on her future love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 3, 2020 12:00 PM

She looks like a mix of QEII and Diana.

by Anonymousreply 96May 3, 2020 12:14 PM

Im rooting for Oskar!

by Anonymousreply 97May 3, 2020 12:26 PM

Lol. Since when were kids off limit on DL. We all know she will be her generations poster child for plastic surgery. The British Kylie Jenner

by Anonymousreply 98May 3, 2020 12:31 PM

Princess Charlotte of Cambridge and Lady Sarah Chatto are first cousins, twice removed. Lady Sarah is first cousins with Prince Charles, Princess Charlotte's grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 99May 3, 2020 12:51 PM

Lady Sarah Chatto looks just like her dad Tony Armstrong Jones aka Lord Snowdon who is NOT a blood relation of HM or William. Charlotte is pure HM.

by Anonymousreply 100May 3, 2020 2:20 PM

Thank you, Subjects and Americans alike, for remembering my birthday, even if some of you have done so in your own special ways.

If I occasionally look annoyed or exasperated, it is because of the pressure of always being the one who has to make sure everyone else is on point. Did you see the video footage the other day of my family applauding essential services? I had to lead the applause! I mean, if you're Royal and you haven't learned to wave or clap on cue by the time you can speak, what on earth are you doing with your time?

I am not scheduled to meet Prince Oskar anytime soon. I have heard members of the household staff refer to him as "Joffrey". I don't know what that is but it doesn't sound good from their tone.

by Anonymousreply 101May 3, 2020 2:48 PM

I think Charlotte is mostly Spencer, like her father, but I see a little of Pippa in her too. Louis is all Middleton. George is a mix, and he got the chubby cheeks Diana had when she was a baby and toddler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102May 3, 2020 4:29 PM

Your Royal Highness is very kind to grace us with your acknowledgment. Like you, Prince Oskar is what the public (with due love and respect) refers to as the “spare.” The future prospects of the spare are problematic, as your Great Uncle Andrew and Uncle Harry may attest.. Of course, history is full of surprises. We have the Princes in the Tower, and the mess with Edward VIII. This is why some of us here at Datalounge hope you and Oskar, in due time, might find some way to be mutually helpful.

Have you read Patricia Highsmith’s novel “Stangers on a Train”? Hitchcock made a film if reading is too much trouble at your tender age.

Criss Cross.

If you ultimately decide to marry as monarchs and rule the known universe, so much the better.

Fondly,

An American friend.

by Anonymousreply 103May 3, 2020 4:29 PM

I am also known to put the Press in their place from time to time without any of my Aunt Meghan and Uncle Harry's histrionics. A simple 'you're not coming' to the camera persons at my little brother and future playboy/heartthrob Louis's christening was enough to send them scurrying. No suing was involved.

by Anonymousreply 104May 3, 2020 6:09 PM

R102, I see a lot of Pippa in her face too. Now that she's getting older, I'm seeing more of her Dad in her features.

by Anonymousreply 105May 3, 2020 8:40 PM

There is such a grand effort going on by royal operatives to try to compare the Middleton girl to her distant Windsor relatives. She looks more like a Middleton than any Windsor. Those hardy, working class Middleton genes have prevailed over the inbred and weak Windsor genes.

When the two Middleton children, George and Charlotte, become co-Queens, it will be the first time Great Britain will have royalty descended from generations of scullery maids, coal miners and laborers. I think that is great! It will make the commoners relate to them more.

Although the most recent Middletons didn't quite raise themselves up by their boot straps, did they. Seems as though the violent uncle with his drug money was the catalyst for their rise.

by Anonymousreply 106May 3, 2020 9:54 PM

Charlotte is cute. She looks like she belongs to the royal family of Denmark or Sweden, who have better gene pool than the BRF look-wise.

by Anonymousreply 107May 3, 2020 11:13 PM

It's hilarious to see the Klan Grans showing us pictures of other royal children who are supposed to look like hatchet faced Charlotte, and none of them do. The Queen at five years old was a sweet faced fairy child. Charlotte looks like the adult queen, aged about 50.

by Anonymousreply 108May 3, 2020 11:30 PM

'I am also known to put the Press in their place from time to time without any of my Aunt Meghan and Uncle Harry's histrionics.

Will you FUCK OFF and stop making every single thread about Meghan. You're a monomaniac! How long has that woman been living rent free in your head? You make dozens of posts a day about her.

by Anonymousreply 109May 3, 2020 11:32 PM

"It's hilarious to see the Klan Grans showing us pictures of other royal children who are supposed to look like hatchet faced Charlotte, and none of them do. The Queen at five years old was a sweet faced fairy child. Charlotte looks like the adult queen, aged about 50."

You are NUTS. Fuck off, you deranged clod.

by Anonymousreply 110May 4, 2020 1:13 AM

Charlotte would have fit in well in Cheapside in another time, as a pint sized pickpocket.

by Anonymousreply 111May 4, 2020 3:23 AM

Oh just ignore her, R110. This is the klan granny troll who has no doubt started this thread under a different account to troll a 5 year old. She'll go to any lengths to shit on the BRF, including calling George and Charlotte 'eye bags'. She sounds like Meghan herself cleaning up the internet after a glass of merlot.

by Anonymousreply 112May 4, 2020 5:08 AM

For the benefit of non-Brits, could you please explain, R11?

by Anonymousreply 113May 4, 2020 5:44 AM

R113- Elizabeth Regina is how the monarch Queen Elizabeth ii, Charlotte's great grandma is known in her official role as sovereign

by Anonymousreply 114May 4, 2020 5:58 AM

Who keeps spamming the site with photos of these ugly Royal children?

The incest genes have hit them hard and strong!

by Anonymousreply 115May 4, 2020 6:05 AM

I suspect "Susan Smith" means nothing to UK posters and even less to Americans of a certain age.

As much as Susan would have you believe, her posts about "ugly" and "incest" do not even come close to this ugly to average store clerk in S. Carolina who thought she could score the bosses' son while she was a checker at his father's store. Even as she had two small children by some local layabout.

Rejected by the son of rich/father owner, she narcissistically slayed her own children, hoping it was like sticking a fragrant flower behind her ear for the rich boy even as she retaliated against her ex by ridding herself of the kids he took very little care for.

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 116May 4, 2020 6:56 AM

William aged so badly. Charlotte will be crying out for surgery to remove those hoods but alas, that is forbidden for the royals.

by Anonymousreply 117May 4, 2020 9:28 AM

R117 Just fixing her uneven manly eyebrows will do wonders for this little girl.

by Anonymousreply 118May 4, 2020 10:05 AM

She would benefit from blepharoplasty to open up her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 119May 4, 2020 11:32 AM

I don't think Charlotte is the prettiest child ever but she's cute and much more important has shit tons of sass and personality.

by Anonymousreply 120May 4, 2020 11:40 AM

Hooded eyes are gorgeous. Wish we could say the same for a squint but unfortunately, can't.

by Anonymousreply 121May 4, 2020 11:41 AM

Hooded eyes look good on 40 year old actors who play villains, not so much on 5 year old girls. Many babies are born with a slight squint and it clears up naturally. Those baggy eyes are with Charlotte for life.

by Anonymousreply 122May 4, 2020 1:16 PM

r66 is right. This thread was started by the "Klan Grannies Everywhere!" troll, a racist who lives and breathes for Meghan Markle because Markle's mother is black.

She also mistakenly believes, like Meghan herself, that by declaring that members of the BRF are variously ugly, evil, and most importantly, "racist", she can improve Meghan's self-destroyed reputation. In this case she is posting how "ugly" Charlotte is (when we can all see she's clearly beautiful) in order to, I assume, make Baby Archie look more attractive.

The "Klan Grannies Everywhere!" is by far the MOST foul, stank, psychotic troll on all of datalounge, and that is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 123May 4, 2020 1:38 PM

Mission accomplished for the Klan Granny Troll by the looks of R123's tantrum. He sets out to infuriate you racists and get your threads paywalled, and always succeeds.

Charlotte is a prematurely aged, pug faced little spaz. Her parents are also prematurely aged.

by Anonymousreply 124May 4, 2020 10:18 PM

Good, your BREAKING! Harry & Meghan Blackmailing BRF got paywalled too.

by Anonymousreply 125May 4, 2020 10:19 PM

"R124 Charlotte is a prematurely aged, pug faced little spaz. Her parents are also prematurely aged."

Oh, shut the fuck up, Klan Granny Troll. You are truly pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 126May 4, 2020 11:01 PM

R126 - you are so easily wound up and upset. Love to see it.

Charlotte looks as if she'll grow up to be a bossy bull dyke. Louis will be a rapacious bisexual and George will be a self loathing, closeted gay who will commit suicide on his 18th birthday when he realises he's supposed to head up an intrinsically homophobic institution.

by Anonymousreply 127May 4, 2020 11:14 PM

😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 128May 5, 2020 7:00 AM

R127, you are just some asshole with no friends (and God knows no lovers) who has a lot of time on his hands. You have my pity.

by Anonymousreply 129May 5, 2020 8:06 PM

I am just wondering why it bothers some of the posters here that some posters are making fun of this little girl. Do some of you honestly believe she will ever come here and read about how manly and ugly her face is?

by Anonymousreply 130May 6, 2020 12:32 AM

' Do some of you honestly believe she will ever come here and read about how manly and ugly her face'

Let's hope she searches her name and this comes up. She'll be able to read well by her next birthday and can probably already read her name and simple adjectives like 'ugly'.

by Anonymousreply 131May 6, 2020 12:46 AM

"I am just wondering why it bothers some of the posters here that some posters are making fun of this little girl."

Because of their stupidity, their trolling. It's quite obvious to anyone with a brain that "this little girl" is NOT ugly. The troll (s) trashing her are not funny or amusing, they're just stupid and pathetic. Stupid people always elicit strong negative reactions.

by Anonymousreply 132May 6, 2020 12:47 AM

R132, Trolldar shows you calling one year old Archie a squint eyed Buddha faced bitch so why are you here crying?

by Anonymousreply 133May 6, 2020 12:51 AM

I think if Princess Charlotte ever saw the stuff written about her on this thread she'd probably think "those poor people. They must be so unhappy."

by Anonymousreply 134May 6, 2020 12:52 AM

R133 , you must be retarded or something because I never said any such thing. You're the one who said it, not me.

by Anonymousreply 135May 6, 2020 12:54 AM

Charlotte will read it and plenty more I'll start over the years. She's fair game as long as you cunts keep slagging off Archie. I'd never have started this thread if not for that. So keep on bitching and I'll keep on making threads like this about your precious fugly princess.

by Anonymousreply 136May 6, 2020 12:56 AM

Shit ton of personality = brat

That bit where she stuck her tongue out and Katie Keen just laughs....yup. Brat. How will she and her ilk survive the destruction of the BRF and their demise once granpa kicks it?

by Anonymousreply 137May 6, 2020 12:58 AM

She has a mean face with heavy features. I can imagine her as Head Girl, bossing everyone around.

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2020 7:17 AM

The Klan Grannies started a thread where they could bitch about the new Archie video and Muriel nuked it asap. Meanwhile, this one thrives. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 139May 7, 2020 7:44 AM

This thread "thrives?" Only in your deranged mind, R139. I notice you keep bumping it up, you poor piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 140May 7, 2020 8:19 PM

Charlotte is a disgusting piece of shit, just like her prostitute mother, Kate of the yacht.

by Anonymousreply 141May 8, 2020 10:46 AM

Ugly Charlotte is grosser than ever.

by Anonymousreply 142July 7, 2020 2:00 AM

R141/142 bumped up his/her thread again. Poor retarded thing.

by Anonymousreply 143July 7, 2020 2:58 AM

And you bumped it up again, Klan troll.

by Anonymousreply 144July 8, 2020 6:40 AM

Charlotte looks 43 already, poor gremlin.

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2020 1:44 AM

I think she is a changeling. The trolls replaced the real Charlotte with a troll baby.

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2020 10:06 AM

145/146 = very ugly, very lonely troll

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2020 3:23 PM

R145 and R146 are different people. Not everyone goes round worshipping ugly five year olds like you do, paedophile at R147.

by Anonymousreply 148July 11, 2020 12:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 11, 2020 12:54 AM

R145 and R146 are both retards. And so is R148. Retarded ugly trolls.

by Anonymousreply 150July 11, 2020 1:17 AM

Yes R150 - Here you are bashing another child. Seems some children are worthy of being disparaged, eh?.

What a hypocrite you are

Bullied 9-year-old Boy is Getting MMA Lessons after Heartbreaking Video. I can understand the bullying. He's hideous. And I don't get the impression he's very lovable, either. - R150

by Anonymousreply 151July 11, 2020 1:27 AM

And R150 is a racist:

Minneapolis Rioting "Feral pigs. 95% of the looters couldn’t care less about their fallen brother. They’re just after free crap."

That is so true. They don't give a flying fuck about Floyd. It's just an excuse to steal and destroy property.-R150

by Anonymousreply 152July 11, 2020 1:28 AM

Good find, R151. R150 is also one of those Klan bitches who says Archie is ugly and looks like Thomas Markel.

by Anonymousreply 153July 11, 2020 1:46 AM

R151 and r152 and R153 has proved yet again to be a very retarded, very disturbed troll.

by Anonymousreply 154July 11, 2020 2:02 AM

Her mother is a dried out hag too. Deep set, hooded eyes like black raisins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 11, 2020 2:30 AM

She is going to be tall and very thin like a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 156October 11, 2020 11:19 PM

George is fug too. Look at those eye bags. He looks like an alien.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 11, 2020 11:20 PM

New pic of Ms Fug. Horrible sunken eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 17, 2020 9:35 PM

This kid is the mascot of the Klan Granny cult. They're always praising her 'long straight hair'. Bunch of Nazi whores.

by Anonymousreply 159December 18, 2020 12:24 AM

She has Charles' close set eyes with hideous hoods.

by Anonymousreply 160December 18, 2020 1:44 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 161December 18, 2020 1:50 AM

Princess Fugtastique

by Anonymousreply 162December 19, 2020 1:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!