Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Official KalyeigH MacaNinny Press Conference Thread.

She is the embodiment of evil, and I predict fireworks, shade, and perhaps gun play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2020 2:21 AM

Oh no, she has some smutsch on her right false eyelash.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2020 6:15 PM

If Helen Keller had her nose cut off and dropped off in Antarctica facing the wrong direction, even she would know that this hideous fiend's pussy stinks like a week-old carp marinaded in sulphur and yeast.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2020 6:17 PM

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome face.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2020 6:18 PM

Just read she’s kicking it off with a propaganda video.

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2020 6:19 PM

IFFH

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2020 6:31 PM

Since she's a long-time BFF of Ivanka, that was already a given r5

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2020 6:44 PM

I thought her name was Maganinny

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2020 6:52 PM

Wonder what kind of dues she paid to get the job...

Did Hope H. give her any pointers on how to best "handle" the matter...

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2020 7:11 PM

She really is repulsive.

This guy Brian provides good commentary after her deflection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 7, 2020 3:03 AM

Ninny. The name says it all.

by Anonymousreply 10May 7, 2020 3:05 AM

Ms. MacaNinny, give it another week or so and this is what you’ll see when you look in the mirror.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2020 3:12 AM

She's such a nasty uneducated cunt. She cant even make her point without comparing things to Obama. Jeez, almost 4 years into Cheeto's presidency and all his minions are still fixated on the last guy who had the job. Feelings of inadequacy maybe?

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2020 3:13 AM

Has Trump given her his private handshake yet?

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2020 3:30 AM

I wish she'd get those damn front teeth fixed. She looks like a rat.

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2020 4:04 AM

When she repeated Rumps bragging about ratings I knew she would gladly spread the propaganda. She is so horrible I prefer Sarah over her.

by Anonymousreply 15May 7, 2020 4:05 AM

Can someone explain this wedding photo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 7, 2020 4:19 AM

Another aggressive blond who talks 100 words a minute.

Sarah was so against-type for this administration. Even though Sarah was obviously deceitful, at least she didn't appear to enjoy being mean and dishonest. She is probably still praying for forgiveness now.

by Anonymousreply 17May 7, 2020 4:24 AM

Lie. Lie. Lie. How can these people lie so easily? Just sheer, over the top prevarication. This one strikes me as a brassy con artist. Who prominently displays a cross around her neck for all to see. Because she’s a CHRISTIAN.

And evidently CHRISTIANS don’t lie?

by Anonymousreply 18May 7, 2020 5:13 AM

I wonder where they hid the inflation valve.

by Anonymousreply 19May 7, 2020 5:22 AM

Why is the blonde from 2 Broke Girls conducting a press briefing??

I would prefer Jennifer Coolidge.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2020 4:44 PM

She's proven herself a hypocrite with the disparaging remarks she made about Trump in 2015. She deserves and warrants zero trust. She'll be out of this job soon.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2020 4:56 PM

She makes Sarah look like America’s Sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2020 7:49 PM

Ugh, she's repugnant and her little cross necklace is laughable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2020 1:07 AM

Crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2020 1:10 AM

I call her Kayleigh McEnemy

by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2020 1:11 AM

I hope she has a life filled with pain and tears.

by Anonymousreply 26May 21, 2020 1:12 AM

When I tweet to her about her Kristianity being her excuse for being able to lie about everything, I call her Kray-Kray Kay-Kay.

And I usually end my tweet with the fact that she is a stupid, incompetent c*nt.

The GOP shills HATE asterisks.

by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2020 1:14 AM

The guy in the video R23 needs an editor. He’s repetitive & went on too long. Brevity, bro

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2020 1:19 AM

She's the cuntiest tard who ever tarded a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 29May 21, 2020 1:27 AM

She needs even MORE makeup

by Anonymousreply 30May 21, 2020 1:32 AM

I can’t believe she graduated from Harvard Law.

by Anonymousreply 31May 21, 2020 1:35 AM

"She is the embodiment of evil"

OP - you are giving her too much credit. As Samantha Bee might say, she's just a feckless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 32May 21, 2020 1:50 AM

You really have to be a full-blown sociopath to make it in politics these days, don't you? At least, in the Republican Party.

by Anonymousreply 33May 21, 2020 1:51 AM

Someone should ask her what Roger Ailes’ cock tasted like.

by Anonymousreply 34May 21, 2020 2:11 AM

MacAnnoying is refusing to answer how the orange hog will over ride governors and force them to re-open churches.

by Anonymousreply 35May 22, 2020 6:34 PM

How about calling her MAGA-Ninny?

by Anonymousreply 36May 22, 2020 7:10 PM

Perfect r36, done!

by Anonymousreply 37May 22, 2020 7:17 PM

If/when she's fired, I wonder if Trump will take her back to run his campaign again. If not, there's always Fox News I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 38May 22, 2020 7:37 PM

She reminds me of Rump’s other daughter.

by Anonymousreply 39May 22, 2020 8:11 PM

I had no idea she's a Harvard Law grad. I don't think I've ever heard her speak, though I've read some of her prevarications which are tea party boilerplate. I thought she was a bimbo based on her looks (which have become more exaggerated over time. Those eyelashes were so distracting) and assumed she graduated from some third rate religious college like Huckabee.

But she had an agenda: get on TV at all costs. Her Wiki is revealing. She ditched her Catholic principles (the good ones) and a stellar education (including Georgetown) to become a TV shill. Not a pundit because she has no expertise or experience in any particular area. She went to work as a producer on Mike Huckabee's TV show after graduating from Georgetown. She wants to be the next Meghan Kelly.

This says it all:

She began supporting Trump after receiving advice over cocktails from Michael Marcantonio, a fellow summer associate at a law firm and a Democrat. He told her “Donald Trump is going to be your nominee,” and if “a smart, young, blond Harvard graduate” wanted “to get on television and have a career as a political pundit, you would be wise to be an early backer”. According to The Guardian, she took this advice.[12]

by Anonymousreply 40May 22, 2020 10:08 PM

I really do hope that was check with his routing and account numbers.

Kayleigh McEnany announced today that Trump was donating part of his presidential salary to HHS. She displayed one of his checks during the announcement.

She also displayed Trump's private bank account and routing numbers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2020 12:56 AM

"I had no idea she's a Harvard Law grad."

It appears to become a Lawyer all you need to be is a sociopath. Not smart; just have vast, empty areas of your brain where creativity, empathy and humor would normally dwell.

A lot of lawyers are dummies.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2020 1:16 AM

Eric, Ivanka & Tiffany Trump all graduated from Georgetown.

Georgetown used to be a fairly liberal college based on liberal Jesuit philosophy. It was a funnel to the CIA. Those Jesuitical Catholics were the preferred agents. But......Roe v Wade changed everything & handed the church right back into the hands of the conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2020 1:24 AM

R40 Don't be impressed with her Harvard credentials. Not every graduate is due respect. Some (probably most) had family who paid the tuition and the kid put in absolutely no effort, knowing they would own the family business at some point.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2020 3:25 AM

r41 I hope hackers can do a lot of damage to him with that info.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2020 4:00 AM

R17 Are you kidding? That warthog Sarah Huckleberries relished every second of her meanness and nastiness to the press corps. It was her form of getting revenge on all those popular kids in high school that mercilessly mocked her for being fat. She was practically giddy sometimes when she was at her most cunty.

Just like her evil boss, she was revenging herself on those she perceived had done her wrong.

And Trump only hired Kayleigh because she reminds him of Ivanka, who he has always had the hots for.

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2020 4:06 AM

R46 I have to give this much to Sarah Huck. She showed up at that Whitehouse Correspondence Dinner and took it all. No man in the administration had the balls, but she did.

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2020 4:24 AM

What an idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2020 4:25 AM

Those are the worst false eyelashes I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2020 7:35 AM

She looks like a gypsie. You know, the petty thief, griefting kind. Which makes her a perfect fit for the Trump administration.

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2020 8:19 AM

Notice how she has to look down at her notes before she launches into a big lie? It's her 'tell', like in poker. She is much better looking than the dump trucks Shitler had up there previously but I would really like to punch this bitch in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2020 4:57 PM

Gawd she's disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 27, 2020 1:33 AM

She makes me miss the professionalism of Huckabee’s spawn.

by Anonymousreply 53May 27, 2020 2:07 AM

[quote] Oh no, she has some smutsch on her right false eyelash.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 54May 27, 2020 2:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!