Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rose McGowan Now Hates Democrats

Bad as Republicans apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2020 1:47 PM

It took two seconds for that brain dead fag Dave Rubin to cheer her on.

by Anonymousreply 1April 30, 2020 9:16 AM

I think the larger question is, who DOESN'T Rose McGowan hate?

She's really a miserable person.

by Anonymousreply 2April 30, 2020 9:29 AM

who?

by Anonymousreply 3April 30, 2020 9:41 AM

omg she so skunty…..creepy n weepy and go away lady

by Anonymousreply 4April 30, 2020 9:45 AM

Good we already hated her ass. No the feeling is mutual. She can go away now and enjoy her drugs.

by Anonymousreply 5April 30, 2020 9:55 AM

What is she bitching about now?

by Anonymousreply 6April 30, 2020 9:55 AM

R1 Rubin looks like a frog.

by Anonymousreply 7April 30, 2020 9:59 AM

She’s been freshly “Cabbage Patched” by the same surgeon that did Madonna’s face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 30, 2020 10:05 AM

YAWN.

I do think it's funny that she gives Milano so much shit but ALL McGowan does is ride Weinstein's coattails. MEANWHILE, Milano is at least doing something. Hell, Milano was driving people to the voting booths while Rosey was shaving her head.

And I'm a fan.

by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2020 10:08 AM

Meh. Both parties are filled to the brim with pieces of total shit. No news here.

by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2020 10:17 AM

Rose is so tortured. The addiction to plastic surgery, the endless rage, the obvious pill dependency... it’s inevitable that we will one day, and likely soon, wake to her suicide or overdose. I won’t be able to help but lament that she is finally out of her misery.

by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2020 10:17 AM

r11 How can you tell she's on pills? Also, what has she had done? [Both genuine questions - I don't take any pills and I'm terrible at being able to see all but obvious plastic surgery]

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2020 10:19 AM

I don’t think she believes in anything. She’s an addict always on the hunt for her next dose of attention. And it’s sad to see it done so publicly, but then that’s what she’s addicted to.

by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2020 10:20 AM

Her note is ambiguous. Is she talking about Biden/Reade? If so, the Post/Times are going Fox News all over it.

by Anonymousreply 14April 30, 2020 10:45 AM

I think fame itself is an addiction and the withdrawal of old age and a new generation not recognizing her is torturous for people like her.

I also hate that the wealthy complain so loudly when there are people out of work and don’t know where their next paycheck is coming from or if they have health insurance. I’m sure Rose is comfortable financially.

So has it come down to promoting one’s own political/ethical/moral ideal or fighting against everyone else to get it?

Because Nazis has inflexible ideals too.

by Anonymousreply 15April 30, 2020 10:47 AM

Rosebud McGowan was great in Scream (Pie).

by Anonymousreply 16April 30, 2020 10:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 30, 2020 11:07 AM

She's a person. Her opinion in this case is no more and no less meaningful than another's.

by Anonymousreply 18April 30, 2020 11:12 AM

[quote] She's a person. Her opinion in this case is no more and no less meaningful than another's.

No more important and no less than any other crack head attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 19April 30, 2020 11:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 30, 2020 11:49 AM

And Brandon Straka R1. A couple of douchebag money grubbing shills looking to grift.

by Anonymousreply 21April 30, 2020 1:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!