Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bridgette Wilson

Anyone remember her? Miss Teen USA-turned-actress. I just watched "I Know What You Did Last Summer" for the first time in a long time, and I forgot she was in it as Sarah Michelle Gellar's cunty older sister. She was great at playing a bitch, and was also a pretty good comic actress. She was likable in "Billy Madison", and as the dimwitted reporter in "House on Haunted Hill." She hasn't done anything in years now, and I'm guessing is happily retired on her hubby Pete Sampras's estate, but I sort of wish she was still acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2020 11:51 AM

She was definitely likable. Also notable role - The Wedding Planner.

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2020 8:31 AM

Is she wearing something over her breast, like drag queens sometimes do? Or is her tit actually that pale?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2020 8:33 AM

Very pretty. Shaving Pete's back is probably a full time job though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2020 8:37 AM

Ahhh haaaahaaahaaa R3!

by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2020 8:50 AM

The epitome of "basic bitch".

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2020 8:54 AM

She played Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat, only because Cameron Diaz injured herself training for the role she was originally cast in.

I always get her mixed up with Missy Puke.

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2020 8:58 AM

Missy Pyle... Damn autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2020 8:58 AM

I liked her a lot. She was Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat, and I loved her. Hated her replacement for the sequel.

Loved her in Wedding Planner

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2020 11:54 AM

She was also in Last Action Hero as Arnie's daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 30, 2020 4:50 AM

Pete has NOT aged well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 30, 2020 7:08 AM

R10, I wonder how Pete feels about the Big Three all passing him in Slam totals. He used to be extremely competitive and obsessed with having the Slam record because he felt that would anoint him the greatest player ever. Within 20 years of his retirement three dominant players have come along, moved past him in the record books and all of them also have career Slams to their name unlike Pete.

I wonder if he takes out his resentment on Bridgette.

by Anonymousreply 11April 30, 2020 7:40 AM

Pete Sampras was the most boring tennis player to have ever won a Wimbledon title.

I CURSE HIM AND HIS DULL STRINGS OF ACES OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

But now he's retired I wish him and his pretty wife well.

by Anonymousreply 12April 30, 2020 7:53 AM

Eyes are Too. Far. Apart.

by Anonymousreply 13April 30, 2020 11:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!