Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brett Caprioni: A guido from NJ may have a racist past

Many moons ago, beautiful Brett, the hunk of moment on Vanderpump Rules may have said a few insensitive things on twitter. Please. Give this white boy a pass. There is NO WAY EVER that Andy Cohen will make him walk the plank and depart the show, ain't gonna happen. Not with that body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2020 11:17 PM

The drama is good for ratings

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2020 2:21 AM

$5 for anyone who can find nudes of this Adonis and post them here for Mama....

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2020 2:31 AM

Does anyone watch Vanderpump Rules here? This guy is by far the hottest. The other newbie (too lazy to find his name) the one who manages Tom Tom is a skinny guido and is nothing special....he can be dismissed, but not this one. Lisa should make him do nudity as a punishment.

by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2020 5:16 PM

he is hot, I imagine his cock is at least 8 inches otherwise the internet clown he dated for many years would have dumped his ass years before

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2020 7:13 PM

Funny how everyone just suddenly apologizes once they are in the public eye and hope to make a mint

by Anonymousreply 5May 1, 2020 7:18 PM

Believe it or not, he has cankles.

by Anonymousreply 6May 1, 2020 7:24 PM

He may be a racist ass, but I love his looks especially his beautiful dark skin.

by Anonymousreply 7May 1, 2020 7:33 PM

I would think he has a fairly clean, slightly hairy rosebud with a hint of musk , Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue

by Anonymousreply 8May 1, 2020 7:42 PM

He broke up with a NJ guidette, Carli Bybell, an internet influencer he dated for many years and moved to LA. How dramatic. He lucked out by getting Vanderpump Rules. He is probably a racist through and through, most Italians from Jersey hate blacks and are always making jokes about them.

The guidette from NJ is so plastic looking it shows that this guy must only think with his penis. She make Sheena look natural. The fake lips and contact on this fugly chick is almost laughable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 1, 2020 8:01 PM

Wait a minute. Wait a fuckin minute ova here.

Is you tellin’ me a guido, an Eye-talian, from Joisey no less might be racist? Is that what yous is tellin me?

Fuhgeddaboutit.

by Anonymousreply 10May 1, 2020 8:37 PM

strip him naked and bring him to me

by Anonymousreply 11May 1, 2020 10:09 PM

She looks like a young Babs Striesand!

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2020 7:51 PM

A racist guido - stop the presses!

by Anonymousreply 13May 5, 2020 7:53 PM

Has anybody been racist against him?

by Anonymousreply 14May 5, 2020 8:04 PM

This douche looks like every third guy in LA.

by Anonymousreply 15May 5, 2020 8:09 PM

This thread wins for most obvious title.

by Anonymousreply 16May 5, 2020 8:25 PM

Hey Hey Hey, I was born and raised in NJ and I love me some black men, I would never discriminate any big black cock.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2020 8:29 PM

R17, do you have a brother named Fredo?

by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2020 8:35 PM

He’s so hot! Incredible smile and a fuckin hot body. Love him on Vanderpump Rules

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2020 8:46 PM

What’s Vanderpump Rules?

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2020 9:06 PM

Was there a previous thread about this guy? If so, is this OP worse than Hitler or Mussolini?

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2020 9:08 PM

He is on Bravo tonight at 9pm....can't wait to see that Italian sausage pushing up against his tight pants.

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2020 11:47 PM

I think Lisa VDP would like him inside her quite deeply

by Anonymousreply 23May 7, 2020 1:53 PM

I bet he has a WAP’ingly huge dong.

by Anonymousreply 24May 7, 2020 2:04 PM

More trash.

by Anonymousreply 25May 7, 2020 2:19 PM

My BF thinks he is the hottest thing, I don't get it. He looks like another Guido from NJ shore to me Whatevs

by Anonymousreply 26May 11, 2020 2:51 PM

He is proof Italians aren’t white.

by Anonymousreply 27May 11, 2020 2:53 PM

I’m Italian and from New Jersey. Here’s the thing: there are a lot of Italian guys who are racist. There’s also a very large segment of Italian guys around here who love black women. I know about twenty super guido straight guys who date nothing but black women. It’s a bizarre dichotomy.

The race relations between Italians and black folks here are very complicated.

by Anonymousreply 28May 11, 2020 3:14 PM

Race relations between Italians and blacks are complicated everywhere.

Italians used to not let anyone who wasn’t Italian move into their neighborhoods in NYC, and then it was other whites could minus Irish, Hispanics, Asians and blacks. Eventually it was just blacks who couldn’t.

But when times get rough they’re the first to move into a black neighborhood

by Anonymousreply 29May 11, 2020 3:29 PM

Watch A Bronx Tale. That is how Italians were with black people in NYC, in real life. And why were they like that? Because they had to prove their whiteness to WASPs by being just as racist.

Despite the lie always spread on this site that Italians were always considered white, they weren’t.

by Anonymousreply 30May 11, 2020 3:30 PM

There's wealthy black land developers in certain parts of the south that are building upscale neighborhoods for successful black people and are very serious about making sure it remains exclusively for the black elite.

Now your seeing white people who to purchase homes in these same neighborhoods, but can't because they can't get past the board of these gated communities. Their getting a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it. Lots of well to do black university professors, doctors, successful entrepreneurs, athletes, celebrities etc, live in some of these communities and they moved their specifically to live around other successful black people.

Especially here in Georgia. I don't see the problem. When you keep excluding people based on race, eventually people will create their communities and use the same tactics to exclude you that you've always used to exclude them. And legally, there's nothing that can be done because there's a board in place to go through and they get to decide who lives in these communities.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

by Anonymousreply 31May 13, 2020 10:41 PM

R31 but you’re missing the point of WHY they are building these communities...

by Anonymousreply 32May 13, 2020 10:43 PM

There being built for black people. They don't say it, but everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 33May 13, 2020 10:46 PM

WHY are they being built for black people???

by Anonymousreply 34May 13, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote] Now your seeing white people who to purchase homes

[quote]Their getting a taste of their own medicine

[quote]There being built for black people.

JFC, learn the difference between their, they’re and there.

by Anonymousreply 35May 13, 2020 10:53 PM

We will get nowhere with the two wrongs make a right strategy. Just like every wokeratti is praising the diatribes on social media about why calling someone a "Karen" is okay because for years white racists called black women "Shaniqua", praising black only neighborhoods that exclude white people does NOTHING to advance us out of this dichotomy. Stamp out exclusion and racism and bigotry everywhere. Don't create equal and new forms of these things.

by Anonymousreply 36May 13, 2020 10:55 PM

Have any of you actually watched this season?

Brett is SOOOOOOOOOOOO gay.

He pings off the charts.

I don't know what his deal is, but he is definitely not straight.

He is clearly trying to overcompensate.

by Anonymousreply 37May 13, 2020 11:56 PM

R37 Agreed. That’s why he afraid of Sheena because he would have to sleep with her. Secretly, he wants Max in his ass

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2020 12:09 AM

Brett gay???? Wishful thinking by some Queen in a caftan. He is a straight Italian bro. His dick stiffens for vagina, not for mussy.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2020 12:16 AM

Lisa Vanderpump really does love her racists, doesn't she?

It's common knowledge that she doesn't like black people.

A black person couldn't join the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, until she left.

Black people just don't fit into her "perfect world."

So it's no surprise she would hire these two new bigots. It's not only Brett. The other guy Max uses racist slurs, as well.

She should be known as Lisa VanderKKKlan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2020 12:21 AM

Princess Tiny Meat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2020 12:46 AM

R36 Well, when your black and successful and you want to buy high end real estate in a really nice neighborhood, and the neighbors are looking at you as though you don't belong because of whatever racist beliefs you. Eventually people get sick and tired of it and start buying up large swathes of land to develop they're own gated communities for people of their own hue.

It's not an eye for an eye situation. People are just sick of being looked at as though they don't belong. So therefore, the next step is to create a safe healthy environment for people of your own ilk, so that way, no one is made to feel uncomfortable in their own neighborhood.

Once again, I don't see the problem. Jewish people, Indian people, Persians Asians and even whites have they're own communities. And they all exclude others. So I don't see the problem with African Americans doing and having the same.

People largely prefer to be amongst their own people anyway. So this is fine with me. No one should be made to feel as though they don't belong in their own community/neighborhood. And, no one would have to worry about the cops getting called on them because someone thought they were suspicious and didn't belong in the neighborhood.

This is actually a good thing in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2020 2:09 AM

R42 loves apartheid.

by Anonymousreply 43May 14, 2020 2:29 AM

No white people live apartheid. They created the racist system of exclusion.

by Anonymousreply 44May 14, 2020 3:00 AM

And isn't South Africa doing GREAT these days!?

by Anonymousreply 45May 14, 2020 3:13 AM

And now we are to applaud the wokeness of even BLACK people engaging in apartheid!

by Anonymousreply 46May 14, 2020 5:25 AM

[quote] Well, when your black and successful

You’ll always be one, never the other.

[quote]Eventually people get sick and tired of it and start buying up large swathes of land to develop they're own gated communities for people of their own hue.

[quote]even whites have they're own communities.

You are fucking illiterate, though given your views and who you are, I’m not surprised.

Blocking ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 47May 14, 2020 12:07 PM

White people just can’t stop bitching, can they?

They do everything they can to keep black people out of their areas, while taking no issue with white people constantly moving into black areas and pushing them out.

They treat the black people in their areas like outcasts, and then when the black people create their own areas to be safe and not deal with bullshit the white people get mad.

GET IT TOGETHER.

by Anonymousreply 48May 14, 2020 3:55 PM

Enough with all the black/white talk. It’s so tired. Save your comments, not interested

by Anonymousreply 49May 14, 2020 4:08 PM

Girls, girls, you're BOTH pretty!

by Anonymousreply 50May 14, 2020 4:16 PM

Will they take the poor ones with them?

by Anonymousreply 51May 14, 2020 5:26 PM

If Blacks want their own communities, I don't see any problem with it. Just, don't keep ruining everyone else's...

by Anonymousreply 52May 14, 2020 5:58 PM

This thread continues to prove why white are trash.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2020 10:59 PM

R9, guys like this LOVE black girls. They might talk shit about black guys, but they go after black girls, and Puerto Rican chicks.

Also, they’re not as bad as they used to be. They usually have some black friends. Not saying this guy does, but just saying it’s not as segregated as it was 20 years ago.

Also, he looks 1/4 black, so... he gets ALL the ladies, except for Muffy, of course.

Also, why do 80 percent of women on social media under 30, ALL LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME????

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2020 11:19 PM

Is he white? He doesn’t look it.

by Anonymousreply 55May 15, 2020 11:29 PM

Here’s his girlfriend before she became an influencer.

She was actually really cute. Now she looks dead inside.

This is what happens when you play “follow the leader”, a game now known as: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2020 11:38 PM

R56. Brett made a YouTube video in tears after they broke up, WHAT!! He was blessed by the heavens above and now has LA to call home, and Vanderpump Rules and all the old queens willing to pony up cash for his services.

by Anonymousreply 57May 15, 2020 11:49 PM

This guy is so gay

by Anonymousreply 58May 16, 2020 12:01 AM

Max is cuter in my humble opinion. Would love to see him thrusting his weiner into some WeHo hoe.

by Anonymousreply 59May 16, 2020 1:56 AM

My friend swears he hooked up with him about 5 months ago at the Abbey. Says he was a cuddle and kiss top. Said the meat was suprisingly big - about 8 and thick.

by Anonymousreply 60May 16, 2020 2:30 AM

I hate when he doesn’t slick back his hair. That poodle look he has been wearing on the last two episodes is a disaster

by Anonymousreply 61May 16, 2020 3:21 AM

R60 describe your friend, is he hot? or did he pay for Brett?

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2020 8:02 PM

I'm on the fence regarding his sexual pref as well. Someone that hard to read has gotta be a textbook Bi. Even Jax had a male lover/supporter in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2020 8:29 PM

Watch the first episode of the season, R63.

Brett was clearly flirting with Jax, when they first met. He was like a starstruck school girl.

I think Jax was feeling it, too.

by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2020 10:28 PM

r60 my friend is a cross-fit trainer - way hot. Meathead though. He is sweet but dumb which is why I believe him - he has no reason to lie and of all people to say you hooked up with some rando from VPR is not the one I would lie about.

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2020 2:01 PM

[quote] Said the meat was suprisingly big - about 8 and thick.

He’s Italian. That shouldn’t be a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2020 2:06 PM

R60 did your friend Top Brett or was it Brett who did the plowing?

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] She was actually really cute. Now she looks dead inside

Picture on the left: cute guidette.

Picture on the right: blowup doll at your service.

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2020 7:11 PM

he's hideously ugly

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2020 7:15 PM

r67 " Says he was a cuddle and kiss top."

by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2020 7:42 PM

R70. now I love him more!

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2020 7:53 PM

Being Italian, at least he has decent anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 72May 18, 2020 9:33 PM

He’s gotta be bi or gay, to date the guidette for so long AFTER she became a blowup doll replicant.

100% straight men will fuck the girl on the right @ R56, but they date the girl on the left.

Who knows, now though. Times have changed, and straight guys may not have as much variety as they did pre-Instagram. LA is now riddled with these replicant chicks, and straight dudes will take what they can get. Jersey’s probably neck in neck or way ahead of LA regarding this “aesthetic”, since that look has long been a staple amongst the guidettes in Staten Island and Jersey.

If he’s gone to the other side, he chose wisely, because I’d marry a dildo and a bottle of AstroGlide before ending up with someone who looks like they fell out of a Hertz, on the way to their own funeral after getting embalmed by a some mortician who’s obviously a hardcore DRAG RACE stan.

by Anonymousreply 73May 19, 2020 12:29 PM

hearse?

by Anonymousreply 74May 20, 2020 12:15 AM

He has no straight vibe, which will be a problem for the phony romantic connections if he is back next season. He seems like the racist comments will follow him and the show.

by Anonymousreply 75May 20, 2020 12:21 PM

He gave up his seat at a prestigious college to pursue fame in reality tv, what a douche.

by Anonymousreply 76May 23, 2020 3:36 PM

R60. Is your friend that dumb that he can't recall with certainty if he met and conversed and then had sex with this guy? Brett is the kind of guy you would remember, he is tall and well built.

by Anonymousreply 77May 23, 2020 11:45 PM

R77, where do you get that?

He said his friend swears he hooked up with him. Not that he wasn’t sure if he did.

by Anonymousreply 78May 23, 2020 11:52 PM

R60 had me at 8 inches and thick

by Anonymousreply 79May 24, 2020 10:50 PM

But honestly, r79, who hasn’t had you?

by Anonymousreply 80May 24, 2020 11:02 PM

He is very handsome from certain angles

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2020 7:37 PM

The friend above is not swearing that he hooked up with him, he swears that he thinks he hooked up with him. That is the implication. Did he get his name or what? No earlier conversation to know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2020 7:47 PM

Guido from Jersey does well in LA. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2020 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!