Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot New Irish Actor Paul Mescal in Normal People

25 years old and starring in the BBC's Normal People, an adaptation of the acclaimed novel by Sally Rooney.

The sex scenes show A LOT. You see his ass and his flaccid dick. Nice chunky muscular body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2020 10:26 AM

Does he have the Irish curse?

by Anonymousreply 1April 29, 2020 12:58 AM

What's that, R2? He has a big dick if that's what you mean.

by Anonymousreply 2April 29, 2020 1:02 AM

Here's the trailer if you want to check him out. The Guardian gave the series a 5* review.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 29, 2020 1:04 AM

Nice thighs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 29, 2020 1:18 AM

Where is the dick?

by Anonymousreply 5April 29, 2020 1:19 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 6April 29, 2020 1:38 AM

Irish guys are usually hot until they hit 30, unless they leave Ireland and the UK.

by Anonymousreply 7April 29, 2020 1:42 AM

R7, they can easily run to fat as happened with One Direction's Niall Horan. But this guy is pure muscle and obviously works out a lot so I doubt it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 8April 29, 2020 1:44 AM

r8 trust me, it will! It happens to all hot Irish guys when they hit 30, unless they leave Ireland and the UK. I don't make the rules!

Until 30 though - hot, usually big cocks, gorgeous faces and bodies.

by Anonymousreply 9April 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Irish guys are yummy!

by Anonymousreply 10April 29, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote] The sex scenes show A LOT. You see his ass and his flaccid dick

Where???

by Anonymousreply 11April 29, 2020 1:53 AM

It's a TV drama called Normal People and it's on the BBC iplayer.

by Anonymousreply 12April 29, 2020 5:57 AM

Too bad the Irish thing. Small dicked drunks with stank sleeves aren't in great demand.

by Anonymousreply 13April 29, 2020 6:05 AM

R13 Speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 14April 29, 2020 7:19 AM

R13, his dick is on show and it's big.

by Anonymousreply 15April 29, 2020 10:23 AM

It's a brilliant series. Very slow but faithful to the book and heartbreaking. The actors playing Connell and Marianne are going to be huge stars off the back of this. It's huge here in the UK, even with people who didn't like the book.

by Anonymousreply 16April 29, 2020 10:27 AM

It's excellent! So poignant and poweful. The aesthetic is shades of teal and grey throughout. Very arthouse and French film.

They did erase Marianne's eating disorder, though. She was a plump teen in the book and only got skinny at uni through barely eating. In the TV adaptation, she's rail thin throughout. The actress playing her reminds me of Dakota Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 17April 29, 2020 10:34 AM

I also thought they didn't explain why her family hated her so much. If I remember the book correctly, didn't they blame her for her father's death?

Obviously they made her mother and brother absolute cunts but unless I missed something, they didn't explain why? There was also a weird sexual aspect to her brother's abuse in the book that wasn't in the tv series.

by Anonymousreply 18April 29, 2020 11:05 AM

[quote]Where is the dick?

One would assume it would be in the area where his legs join his torso.

by Anonymousreply 19April 29, 2020 11:13 AM

AWG

by Anonymousreply 20April 29, 2020 11:35 AM

He’s seriously cute. I had to Wikipedia him when I first found out about this show to make sure he was over 18.

by Anonymousreply 21April 29, 2020 2:45 PM

Anal region smells like Guiness

by Anonymousreply 22April 29, 2020 3:00 PM

Very hot! Looks like Niall Horan a bit, if he'd muscled up instead of flabbing out.

by Anonymousreply 23May 1, 2020 1:45 AM

Another bloody awful BBC drek hetero love story with heavy accents.

HARD pass.

by Anonymousreply 24May 1, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote]he sex scenes show A LOT. You see his ass and his flaccid dick. Nice chunky muscular body.

Gosh!

[quote]He has a big dick

SET THE VID!

by Anonymousreply 25May 1, 2020 1:57 AM

This thread is useless without screencaps.

by Anonymousreply 26May 1, 2020 2:16 AM

[quote]Normal People

Why on earth would people on DL be interested in a show called "Normal People"?

& a heterosexual love story, yet.

by Anonymousreply 27May 1, 2020 2:33 AM

He's gorgeous, I think he stole the show at some points...

by Anonymousreply 28May 1, 2020 3:06 AM

I never got the acclaim for this book. The story has been done so many times, and their story went nowhere, they keep breaking up for the dumbest reasons then getting back together and then breaking up again. Its an enjoyable beach read, sure, but why is everybody raving about it?

by Anonymousreply 29May 1, 2020 3:43 AM

[quote]I never got the acclaim for this book. The story has been done so many times, and their story went nowhere, they keep breaking up for the dumbest reasons then getting back together and then breaking up again. Its an enjoyable beach read, sure, but why is everybody raving about it?

I admit that all of the acclaim it's receiving makes me want to watch. I gave up on the first episode after fifteen minutes, but I think it's pace deterred me because I just came off watching the very busy and very violent GANGS OF LONDON.

by Anonymousreply 30May 1, 2020 3:47 AM

R18

I thought the father abused the mother and Marianne, and the brother's abuse of Marianne was continuing the "tradition" of the man in the house abusing women and the mother refusing to do anything about it.

I also think the abuse was mainly meant as an explanation for why Marianne expects to be mistreated by men and why she's almost disappointed when she isn't mistreated.

by Anonymousreply 31May 1, 2020 4:46 AM

He's quite good, but the actress who plays Marianne is astonishing at going from a teenager to a woman in her mid-twenties.

by Anonymousreply 32May 1, 2020 4:51 AM

Willy and bum please

by Anonymousreply 33May 1, 2020 7:39 AM

What struck me as odd watching the first few episodes was how the show kept alluding to Connell being a genius... But they only mention things like his getting high marks... The actual character never does or says anything that seemed remotely intelligent however. He was also quite aimless... Not very clever or savvy/cunning either... So it felt like there was some disconnect between how intelligent the show kept reiterating he was and how intelligently he actually behaved.

by Anonymousreply 34May 1, 2020 9:04 AM

He behaved like a typical potatohead Paddy, and spoke like one too. At the start of the show he looked much too old to be 18, but had got thinner by the time he was supposed to be 22.

In the novel, Marianne is overweight as a schoolgirl, which is one of the main reasons why she's ostracised and why Connell is ashamed of sleeping with her. She becomes anorexic in uni and barely eats. Her self loathing leads to her encouraging guys to hit her during sex.

The TV Marianne is a Dakota Johnson lookalike, rail thin from episode 1, and remains so. Very small breasts, whereas in the book Marianne has large breasts (which is why that nasty guy grabs one at the party).

by Anonymousreply 35May 1, 2020 9:48 AM

The obligatory diversity casting also went against the novel. Helen, Connell's girlfriend, isn't supposed to look like Yoko Ono, or be an uglier version of Marianne. She's a white middle class girl.

The Swedish photographer is a tall, icy blond, not a scrawny black guy who looks like a crack addict. Jamie seemed too ferret like to attract Marianne, although her posh boyfriend Garrett was well cast.

by Anonymousreply 36May 1, 2020 9:53 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2020 12:54 PM

Bump for big hairy cock

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2020 1:32 PM

Where’s the dick pic?

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 1:37 PM

Cock! Cock! Cock!

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2020 10:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!