Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nurses Wildin Out

I love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 28, 2022 8:32 PM

The guy in the front knows how to move his hips or out nicely. I’m guessing he’s good in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 1April 27, 2020 12:35 AM

Fuck off, .

No one’s watching your TikTok bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2April 27, 2020 12:36 AM

At least they're not claiming to be doctors like a lot of folk on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 3April 27, 2020 12:38 AM

I am so fucking sick of all these inane nurse dancing videos. They are everywhere. Do your fucking job, your NURSE job!

by Anonymousreply 4April 27, 2020 12:39 AM

Notoriously lazy. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 5April 27, 2020 12:45 AM

are they really nurses or did they just dress as slutty ones for the tiktok fifteen minutes?

by Anonymousreply 6April 27, 2020 12:51 AM

Stop posting TikTok videos! We don't need to give more information to the Chinese.

by Anonymousreply 7April 27, 2020 1:56 AM

Anyone can buy a pair of scrubs.

by Anonymousreply 8April 27, 2020 2:08 AM

I don’t want no scrubs

by Anonymousreply 9April 27, 2020 2:35 AM

Omar Rodriguez has got the moves.

by Anonymousreply 10April 27, 2020 6:31 AM

Are they gay?

by Anonymousreply 11April 27, 2020 6:41 AM

These nurses videos are so fucking creepy. When I'm all old and dying in the hospital, I don't want to see this grotesque shit in a medical environment. Infantalized manchildren and lesbians all dancing around acting a fool. Not professional, just creepy and weird.

by Anonymousreply 12April 27, 2020 7:02 AM

[quote] These nurses videos are so fucking creepy. When I'm all old and dying in the hospital, I don't want to see this grotesque shit in a medical environment. Infantalized manchildren and lesbians all dancing around acting a fool. Not professional, just creepy and weird.

Mr. Scrooge, they are obviously not at work.

by Anonymousreply 13April 27, 2020 8:04 AM

[quote] Stop posting TikTok videos! We don't need to give more information to the Chinese.

Yeah we definitely don’t want all of the Datalounge secrets stolen.

by Anonymousreply 14April 27, 2020 8:05 AM

Dumb

by Anonymousreply 15April 27, 2020 8:09 AM

[quote] I don’t want no scrubs

What’s a scrub?

by Anonymousreply 16April 27, 2020 10:47 AM

A scrub is a type of guy that can’t get no love from me

by Anonymousreply 17April 27, 2020 11:22 AM

Ohhhh.

Like riding in the passenger side of his best friend’s ride tryin to holla at you?

by Anonymousreply 18April 27, 2020 11:25 AM

This whole thing has been pablum to nurses who are forever martyrs and in need of attention. Good Morning America and other morning frau cartoon shows have indulged them for years with playing twee videos.

I’ve even seen high polished, highly choreographed nurses doing videos in children’s cancer wards, making it ALLL about them. Holding precious signs with “inspirational” quotes all while dancing and posing around dying bald children.

They’re insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 19April 27, 2020 11:33 AM

You are the problem with Society r19. Just a horrible, negative hypercritical mind

by Anonymousreply 20April 27, 2020 1:11 PM

r19, ignore the cunt at r20... You are the hero society needs!

by Anonymousreply 21April 27, 2020 1:50 PM

Beard guy is hot.

by Anonymousreply 22April 27, 2020 1:56 PM

rod is super sexy, and finally some cute guys on tiktok

by Anonymousreply 23April 27, 2020 2:07 PM

More!

by Anonymousreply 24April 27, 2020 4:04 PM

[quote] all while dancing and posing around dying bald children.

Do they have adowable blankets?

by Anonymousreply 25April 27, 2020 4:15 PM

R9 I laughed! Well done.

by Anonymousreply 26April 27, 2020 4:39 PM

(r13) Correct, I'm a curmudgeon. Hospitals are serious places, the dancing nurses can go to a nightclub if they want to twerk. Nobody in a fucking hospital, sick, wants to see this shit. How hard is that for some people to understand. Patch Adams bullshit.

There are hundreds of these dancing nurses now, not just this super gay one. People are dying, this isn't making it any less scary or tragic, it's grotesque.

Water bucket challenge, the Harlem Shake, now this bullshit, all of this shit needs to stop now, the Idiocracy is starting to scare me. ? Who watches this shit and why? Seriously, I don't get it. Not everyone is famous or interesting, you're a fucking nurse? Nurse. Dance on your own time, or quit your job, and become a stripper or something.

by Anonymousreply 27April 27, 2020 4:51 PM

Hot nurse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 27, 2020 4:58 PM

.[quote]Water bucket challenge, the Harlem Shake, now this bullshit, all of this shit needs to stop now, the Idiocracy is starting to scare me. ?

[quote]How hard is that for some people to understand.

Just a guess, but as hard as it is for you to understand basic punctuation?

by Anonymousreply 29April 27, 2020 4:59 PM

Nurse line dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 27, 2020 5:00 PM

r27, you're a horrifying example of a human being! from these videos you have NO EVIDENCE of their efficacy as medical professionals at ALL. you're judge and jury of your own perverted world. Go fucking jump in front of on coming traffic, you asshole!

by Anonymousreply 31April 27, 2020 5:42 PM

to follow up, my best friend was an ER nurse for twelve years in my city's worst area, people burned, shot and dying of strokes on a daily basis. the nurses nearly killed themselves saving lives of those who never got the oppotunity, or possibly wanted to thank them.

yes, they made christmas trees on christmas out of surgical gloves, yes, they played pranks on interns when things were slow (which wasn't very often) and worked like the dickens when they had to, when computer systems failed, when doctors called in sick. if a nurse is doing a video like this it is because they have ten extra minutes and lots of pent up frustration and a system that says stupid shit like R27

by Anonymousreply 32April 27, 2020 5:45 PM

After hearing all these horror stories about what nurses do now with the virus and the working conditions, I have no problem with a silly video.

by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2020 6:08 PM

exactly

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2020 6:11 PM

[quote]What’s a scrub?

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly And is also known as a busta Always talkin' about what he wants And just sits on his broke ass ...

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2020 6:35 PM

R27 is why people hate us.

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2020 6:45 PM

r27 is why I hate us

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2020 6:46 PM

r31 and r32 = MARY!!!!

Maybe you need to do one of these videos to work off your pent-up frustration.

by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2020 6:49 PM

What is it with all these gay Florida nurses making the news lately? And they all look and act like sluts

by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote]Maybe you need to do one of these videos to work off your pent-up frustration.

I'm a Gonna!

by Anonymousreply 40April 27, 2020 6:56 PM

"What’s a scrub?"

A guy who can't get no lovin' from me.

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2020 6:57 PM

Hehe scrubs jokes

by Anonymousreply 42April 27, 2020 7:17 PM

red hot mommas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 27, 2020 8:29 PM

Hit yo Rollie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 27, 2020 11:01 PM

How will this play in court when a family member of a patient sues? Especially if the patient died.

by Anonymousreply 45April 27, 2020 11:08 PM

nothing at all, were they on duty when they filmed these? very very likely no. nurses are highly accounted for on the job, jesus fuck you clues are idiots

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2020 2:44 AM

r31 I pray that in 11 years when you are dying of some wasting cancer in some shithole fake hospital, some ugly ass community college trained nurses assistants are just dancing their obese asses off as you lie their gasping for breath, and praying for some medical care. I hope your entire quarantined family can watch the wildin out on Youtube, and think it's cute, because you're fucking retarded. Hospitals are not fucking night clubs you fucking retards.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2020 5:42 AM

r46 Most of the videos are next to ventilators, in ICU's, and with dying fucking children watching them, looking confused. WTF are you talking about? I'm an atheist, but this is end times if you fucking people think this is in any way normal. I'm gonna come dance around at your funeral, twerk on your grieving family. Put it in Tik Tok for teenagers to masturbate at. Most of you degenerates are so vile it blows my mind.

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2020 5:45 AM

r30 Bzz. Bzz. Can I have some water? I'm fucking thirsty! In the distance faintly "my achy breaky heart, I just don't think it understands..." and the sounds of white trash nurses line dancing, hooting and hollering. You are dying, but you can still hear Billy Ray Cyrus, crooning, and fat white trash line dancing. BZZ. BZZ. You're hitting the button, but they are dancing, badly, but strangely choreographed. BZZ. BZZ. Then you die. "Merica. You people love it.

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2020 5:49 AM

And this is why we will not be allowed to dance or shop in the future.

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2020 5:58 AM

Needs much more fucking.

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2020 6:21 AM

[quote]as you lie their gasping for breath

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2020 11:08 AM

The dude on the left in r30 is smoking hot.

I couldn’t have a nurse like that. I’d go in for a feel.

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2020 11:09 AM

I'm with you R53. I'd like to grab the one on the right's ass--just because.

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2020 11:57 AM

the original video was the hottest

by Anonymousreply 55April 28, 2020 12:39 PM

Big butt nurses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 28, 2020 3:48 PM

Best thread ever

by Anonymousreply 57April 28, 2020 3:48 PM

Titanic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 28, 2020 4:19 PM

r56 Nurses are starting look like homeless people with some kind of cancer that makes them both pale, hairless AND somehow fat, maybe they deserve to wear trash bags around. Once when I was 17 I broke a bone snowboarding and messed up my hip. I was in the hospital for a week, and all the nurses sucked, except for the night nurse, who I never really talked to because I was zonked out on pain killers. She was very black and like 350 pounds, and I was supposed to get ONE shot in my ass of some kind of INSANE painkiller, and I know because I was a teenage drug addict. Anyhoo. she would give me like three or four fucking shots a night if I asked for it and it was one of the greatest week of my life.

High 24/7, friendly nurses bringing me jello and shit, all my friends visited. Just a great time. It was 1992. She was like a big fact angelic dream, and to this day I have a soft spot for big fat black women.

Like air travel, hospital stays now suck ass, and nurses and flight attendants aren't nice, and won't give you extra drugs (probably because they are hogging them all for themselves). or help you get drunk on a plane, and they all dance around and think they are heroes and just suck.

Even fireman after 9/11 didn't act like this. They just drank themselves to death quietly - with Irish lower working class dignity - or just shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 59April 28, 2020 7:05 PM

Gangstas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 28, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote] Nurses are starting look like homeless people with some kind of cancer that makes them both pale, hairless AND somehow fat,

I’m sorry they didn’t have time for a workout after leaving the fluorescent lights behind after a 12 hour shift so they’d have the perfect body that, for some odd reason, you think they should have.

[quote]She was very black

This tells me all I need to know about you.

by Anonymousreply 61April 28, 2020 7:31 PM

r48 has stated her boundaries, and provided her living will.

She demands to die as she's lived: surrounded by misery and bitterness.

by Anonymousreply 62April 28, 2020 7:35 PM

r60 They are community college educated gangstas! I love looking at their exposed hairy and greasy chests. I'm positive that having your pecs out like the nurses do in these videos is super hygienic. That is what all patients want to see when they are begging for health care and gasping for breath inside a fake ventilator made from old Tesla auto parts. Guido chests. I like the way they look they have only eaten candy bars and energy drinks for the last three months, super sexy. They are ALL gonna age well.

by Anonymousreply 63April 28, 2020 9:00 PM

r62 My partner is Brazilian, from an upper middle class family of journalists and technocrats. There are a nine other awesome things about my life I won't tell you, but being trapped indoors for 5 weeks is the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I have only 6 more cases of the cheapest Veuve Cliquot I could have delivered, and it is acidic and I'm complaining but it sucks. When it runs out, I'm going out, like this never happened. That is just how miserable and bitter I am. I'm in a remote city of the USA, with less than 100 deaths state wide. I have 8 acres, and a garden that my partner tends, but I barely go outside because I have interesting hobbies and daily sex, that is starting to drop off in quality, but I'm not gonna complain, it's a global pandemic and I'm doing my part. If you are fat and gross and need to be a nurse AND dance around like a clown for my entertainment, I get it. No big deal, but I'm not NOT gonna say it's fucking grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 64April 28, 2020 9:12 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 65April 29, 2020 1:05 AM

TikTok should be restricted to hot suburban white guys in an age range somewhere between 18 and 24 taking off their shirts and lip syncing gangsta rap lyrics . Everyone else, including medical professionals, need to stay the fuck off of it.

by Anonymousreply 66April 29, 2020 1:14 AM

R66

Racist white scum. Racist bigots like you are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 67April 29, 2020 1:17 AM

R66=garbage

by Anonymousreply 68April 29, 2020 1:28 AM

Shouldn’t they be cleaning out bedpans or something?

by Anonymousreply 69April 29, 2020 1:36 AM

I wasn't trying to be racist. I was making a joke. But, I still believe that medical professional need to stay off of it. It's not professional.

by Anonymousreply 70April 29, 2020 1:40 AM

R70

You're fake as fuck. Take your "only white men should be allowed" ass back to Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 71April 29, 2020 1:46 AM

R27 So every hospital worker should have a serious, solemn look on their face at all times and never smile or laugh? You're a dumbass and know nothing about hospitals.

This is high stress environment where goofing off, doing pranks and terrible jokes is practically a tradition. You can have fun for 5 minutes and still be an excellent, responsible nurse and take good care of your patients. Of course they're not leaving patients unattended. If they're doing this it means they are not needed at the moment, have finished their shift or they are on a break.

by Anonymousreply 72April 29, 2020 2:05 AM

I lost some brain cells watching these videos. I feel dizzy and sick.

by Anonymousreply 73April 29, 2020 2:20 AM

More!

by Anonymousreply 74April 29, 2020 3:02 AM

Savage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 29, 2020 3:08 AM

r72 I don't believe you. I don't believe that out of the thousands of nurses, in the hundreds of videos of nurses dancing, that none of it was done on the clock. You don't believe it either, nobody does. Gallows humor? Fine. Dancing around like sluts and retards INSIDE a hospital with suffering patients? No. Wrong. A friendly bedside manner? Humor? Great. Dancing like a meth'd out street hustler you picked up at the docks around coughing dying grandmas? Not great.

Nursse should be the ones protesting this shit. It makes them all look gross and unprofessional. For those who like it, I hope when you die, the degenerate strung out drug addled nurses twerk on your face, slowly releasing pent-up farts into your face as you die.

by Anonymousreply 76April 29, 2020 3:09 AM

R76 is such a starchy sourpuss 🙄

by Anonymousreply 77April 29, 2020 3:10 AM

I'll show them a thing or two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 29, 2020 3:25 AM

Hehe

by Anonymousreply 79April 29, 2020 3:30 AM

r78 I saw Cuckoos Nest when I was like 20, and though Mrs. Ratchet was an old lady, but she's actually kinda young and hot now. I'd hit that shit.

by Anonymousreply 80April 29, 2020 3:45 AM

She looks miserable

by Anonymousreply 81April 29, 2020 3:48 AM

R66 - is that you, ?

by Anonymousreply 82April 29, 2020 3:57 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 83April 29, 2020 1:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 29, 2020 2:42 PM

I’ll say it again,

I’m sorry they didn’t have time for a workout after leaving the fluorescent lights behind after a 12 hour shift so they’d have the perfect body that, for some odd reason, you think they should have.

by Anonymousreply 85April 29, 2020 3:04 PM

r85 How about they just do their jobs, sitting in that office pushing paper, and when they are done they can go outside, and get some Vitamin D. If they need attention, they could spend time with their partners, or children, instead of posting stupid videos online. If you are going to dance for my amusement, you need to be a good dancer, good looking, or a clown that is entertaining. These people are just cringe factor one million. I'm starting to think the reason COVID-19 hit the USA so hard is that all the health care workers are fucking totally retarded, and too busy choreographing dance routines to do their jobs.

Nobody thinks it's cool or entertaining, and it feels like some weird parallel universe where people like you can somehow read and write, but can't understand basic shit, like nurses should nurse, and not dance while on duty, WHILE IN A HOSPITAL. That they think it's cute or original is even more bizarre. ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE CORNY AS FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 86April 29, 2020 3:11 PM

R76 Like I've said, if they're on their shift, it means they're not needed at the moment, and other nurses are watching out for the patients. I've worked in hospitals and that's how it goes. Patients' safety is always the priority.

by Anonymousreply 87April 29, 2020 5:53 PM

Unless Restoration Hardware now has a line of hospital furnishings, the Tok Tok video posted by OP was not taken at any hospital.

by Anonymousreply 88April 29, 2020 7:05 PM

R88 Since when do fluorescent lights make people look like they have Downs Syndrome? Is that really a side effect? These people look like the Baby Ruth monster guy from "The Goonies". I have a vintage Eileen Gray fluorescent tube floor lamp that I paid a great deal of money for. Are you telling me that it's going to make me look - and possibly act - like those people? Maybe I can have it retrofitted with LED's. Why don't these people do that? I'm just not gonna turn it on at night, do without the sexy ambiance light.

by Anonymousreply 89April 29, 2020 8:31 PM

r87 If they aren't busy, why aren't they catching up paperwork, blowing a doctor, organizing bed pans, stealing opiates, plotting to murder old people, or reading a nursing textbook? They could read some Ayn Rand, which would motivate them to be better nurses, and not do stupid shit like dance in a hospital, and film it so people can mock them.

by Anonymousreply 90April 29, 2020 8:34 PM

What hospital would have that light fixture or curtain rod?

by Anonymousreply 91April 29, 2020 10:54 PM

My sister says her hospital is overextended. Many work over 20 hours a day with deaths surrounding them. One of the doctors had a nervous breakdown. She says the only relief they get is to bust out on a break, planned for 30 minutes but usually in reality no longer than five-ten minutes, to get all the stress out. She says they do this far from the wings and the public areas. They understand their responsibilities. It keeps them sane.

by Anonymousreply 92April 29, 2020 11:44 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 93April 30, 2020 12:12 AM

why are people so angry at people having fun? is it the fun? the fact that they are hot? the fact that they aren't here?

by Anonymousreply 94April 30, 2020 12:26 AM

Nurses having fun sounds like a great porno, and I am all for them having fun on their own time. If I see a table of nurse at a bar in the future (if that ever happens) than free drink all around, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I think they she be paid more, and have more time off. However, I am disgusted at SOME of them vying for attention on TikTok or Youtube when they should be working. I have a very boring technical job. If my employers ever found out I was dancing at work (choreographed dancing!) they would fire me. I make a lot of money doing a very specific thing and IT'S DEADLY SERIOUS. Not at home, I drink wine, I listen to music, I fuck, I'm a really fun person. At work, I DO MY FUCKING JOB.

Now the hot thing, I had an experience with a hot nurse that involved feet, I have sexy feet. It was crazy, one of top ten sex experiences in my life, and we didn't have sex. People don't believe it when I tell it to them. But, other than that, nurses are NOT hot in general. Even doctors are kinda ugly. Sorry, This is an objective statement. Some? Maybe, I'd say 15 percent of nurses are hot. Max

I am the nurse hater, and I don't hate nurses. I hate DANCING NURSES that post videos online. Even if they just danced at work and didn't post it, I wouldn't know, and wouldn't care.

by Anonymousreply 95April 30, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote]why are people so angry at people having fun? is it the fun? the fact that they are hot? the fact that they aren't here?

likely, most posters couldn't give a fuck about whether the patients or the nurses live or die. Just jealous of the abs, likely

by Anonymousreply 96April 30, 2020 2:16 AM

[quote]Dancing around like sluts and retards INSIDE a hospital with suffering patients?

AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING FOR THOSE SUFFERING, YOU CUNT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 97April 30, 2020 2:17 AM

What a couple of attention whores. Everyone on Tik-Tok is.

by Anonymousreply 98April 30, 2020 2:21 AM

All of you can carry on arguing about whether nurses are layabouts or not.

I’m sitting here judging both nurses in the OP for their bad mask protocol.

by Anonymousreply 99April 30, 2020 2:24 AM

Here's a fun exercise: Ignore R56, and then check out the ~15 replies shat into this thread by that poor, unhinged soul.

by Anonymousreply 100April 30, 2020 2:31 AM

^ Correction: I meant Ignore R59, not R56

by Anonymousreply 101April 30, 2020 2:37 AM

r97 What have I done for the suffering? Hmm...let me think. First, I haven't been paid to neglect their suffering while I dance like Danny Terrio. Instead of being a bad nurse, I'm good at my job, and take it seriously. So I have NOT become a nurse, because I would BE A BAD NURSE. But the thing is - I'M NOT A BAD NURSE, BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING NURSE. I'm not qualified or interested in mitigated suffering. I have a graduate degree in technical writing, so I can write you a confusing manual (because you can't read) on how to stop using logical fallacies. I could write a short manual on how nurses should NOT FUCKING DANCE AROUND DYING PEOPLE! So, if your auto mechanic forgot to tighten down the lug nuts on your wheels and you died driving home from the auto dealership I might say that is a real tragedy, and those people were wrong and negligent. If YOU said "WHAT YOU HAVE YOU DONE TO IMPROVE AUTO DEALERSHIP AND CAR LUG NUT SAFETY" you would be totally, and absolutely retarded. I would tell you that you are retarded, but you still wouldn't understand, as a solid retarded American, you feel righteously - and almost religiously - adamant about what you feel and believe. Nurses are sad poor souls, and should dance on TikTok and that is normal for you, so a 88 year old dying lady should also enjoy their exuberant and orchestrated dancing. I am not a nurse, therefore - in your demented mind - I can't comment on this phenomena. Also, your mad all the time about shit, because you're constantly wrong, and off in the weeds being special and inclusive to the group of people in your mind.

No non-homosexual, none gross pale health care Frau on Earth thinks this shit is cool, interesting, sexy, or acceptable. The OP, they aren't nurses. They are pretending to be nurses, in between a very long meth sex session. Nurse fetish. Whatever, that is fine because you are a degenerate.

I'm too bored to actually look up the logical fallacy involved, might be appeal to authority, but I'm tired and you are VERY retard. but I can assure you that you are retarded, and hope your career is putting beads on necklaces or something at some retard workshop, but I bet you are in the health care profession, probably a nurses aid in some large public hospital in Jamaica Queens, which is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 102April 30, 2020 6:01 AM

R102, I'm used to reading corporate drivel from non-clinical apparatchiks so I can slog through that post and glean its meaning because I'M A REAL NURSE. And I appreciate your un-subtle insinuation that corporate administration hacks above the level of BEDSIDE NURSE are responsible for the most stupidity including that which we see so frequently on social media under the #HASHTAG THIS IS NURSING and so I forgive your general sentiment which is against both corporate and instagram NURSING but which also appears bot be generally ANTINURSING in SITU and for that reason I say GO FUCK YOURSELF

by Anonymousreply 103April 30, 2020 10:18 AM

[quote] I am the nurse hater, and I don't hate nurses.

Come again.

by Anonymousreply 104April 30, 2020 11:21 AM

Let's fire their gay cracker asses for boogying on the job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 30, 2020 11:53 AM

Iran

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 30, 2020 4:06 PM

All I know is Dixie McCall would NOT approve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 30, 2020 4:17 PM

Or as H.L. Mencken put it: "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone somewhere might be happy."

by Anonymousreply 108April 30, 2020 4:25 PM

Exactly bro

by Anonymousreply 109April 30, 2020 4:27 PM

r105 Ok, we start firing all the white nurses, because they suck the most. They can go be awful real estate agents.

by Anonymousreply 110April 30, 2020 9:11 PM

r103 It feels really good when people read my posts and then LT/DR them for me. You get it, YOU REALLY REALLY get it. You know much more about nursing than me, because I am not a nurse. However, that doesn't stop me from saying dancing nurses are gross. And dancing nurses are gross. The incredulity of people who can't understand what I am saying is exhausting. So, all humans are the customers who pay nurses for nursing. If we say they suck, then they suck They don't get to decide if they suck at nursing or not.

I could make analogies to politics, but I won't. If we don't tell the dancing nurses they are gross and awful, nobody will. And trust me. if I go visit my Nana and there are dancing nurses anywhere near her, I'm going to address it. P.S. My Nana is already dead.

by Anonymousreply 111April 30, 2020 9:19 PM

r106 Iran has a much better - and cleaner - health care system than we U.S. Americans. Our nurses wear trash bags (dollar store, not even Hefty Hefty Cinch Sack), and we don't have enough ventilators from the 1960's - that no other country on Earth would ever use, because they literally suffocate people. We have no doctors, and our nurses think they are heroes. These Iranian nurses still suck, because they are copying Americans. I'm hoping their SHAH or Ultimate Ruler or something executes them or puts them in some kind of re-education camp so they can learn to nurse properly.

by Anonymousreply 112April 30, 2020 9:27 PM

[quote] These Iranian nurses still suck, because they are copying Americans. I'm hoping their SHAH or Ultimate Ruler or something executes them

Well, you sound well adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 113April 30, 2020 9:30 PM

Give me attention!!! Look at me!!! I’m doing cutesy stuff!!!

by Anonymousreply 114April 30, 2020 9:48 PM

They probably spent a full weekend practicing their stupid dance before they filmed.

by Anonymousreply 115April 30, 2020 9:50 PM

What's with the bickering? This is supposed to be a thread about hot male nurses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116April 30, 2020 9:55 PM

But he’s not “wilding out,” r116.

I wanna see him dance sexy.

by Anonymousreply 117April 30, 2020 10:06 PM

R115, yeah right. No way are they doing the planning during their off-time when they are getting paid for it at work.

by Anonymousreply 118April 30, 2020 11:12 PM

How many of you bitches spend all day at work on DL?

by Anonymousreply 119April 30, 2020 11:58 PM

Choreographed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 1, 2020 12:02 AM

R118 They aren’t at work dummy. It’s obviously a home. Don’t you see the chandelier?

by Anonymousreply 121May 1, 2020 12:14 AM

I spoke with my nephew, a doctor, today. Three of his patients have died of the virus so far, and he feels guilty he could not do more to save them. He sounded dejected, depressed, tired. I told him he needed to do something he enjoys, even if it has to be done at the hospital or at home. I am very worried about him. So, seeing nurses dance lets me know they are dealing with the crisis in their own way, on their own time. I don't begrudge them. Their limits are being tested, too. I'd rather see them dance than be stressed so much they commit suicide, as several medical workers have done this week.

by Anonymousreply 122May 1, 2020 1:41 AM

Wanna get with me, with no money? OH NO...I don’t want no scrub.

by Anonymousreply 123May 1, 2020 2:05 AM

Hehe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 1, 2020 2:58 AM

The guy with the beard is hot.

by Anonymousreply 125May 1, 2020 3:26 AM

Which one is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 126May 1, 2020 3:59 AM

R116 Oh fuck he is hot

by Anonymousreply 127May 1, 2020 4:28 AM

It’s been done, r123.

by Anonymousreply 128May 1, 2020 11:49 AM

[quote] How many of you bitches spend all day at work on DL?

*sheepishly raises hand*

by Anonymousreply 129May 1, 2020 11:49 AM

Garett Nolan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 14, 2020 12:09 AM

R130 That guy can’t dance.

by Anonymousreply 131May 14, 2020 12:11 AM

[quote] Correct, I'm a curmudgeon. Hospitals are serious places, the dancing nurses can go to a nightclub if they want to twerk. Nobody in a fucking hospital, sick, wants to see this shit. How hard is that for some people to understand. Patch Adams bullshit.

Well grandpa, maybe if you actually had to work in a highly stressful environment, where a mistake can literally cost the lives of others, something your curmudgeon self would never have to go through, you'd not only understand the need to be playful but you'd actually be thankful that someday they might save your ass among other things, because they were able to stress out. Right now I just wish you fucking die, so here's hoping Covid gets to you.

Fuck you decrepit senile old queen.

by Anonymousreply 132May 14, 2020 12:48 AM

"Back to work boys or the next lobotomy is your own."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 14, 2020 1:18 AM

r132 I am 48, my partner is a Brazilian statistician, and you would be slightly envious of my lifestyle. RELIEVE YOUR STRESS ON YOUR OWN TIME. Go dance AFTER work. DON'T put it online, it freaks people out. I'm a raging alcoholic, that is how I deal with my stress. Why can't these nurses murder themselves with fentanyl or whatever nurses steal now?

by Anonymousreply 134May 20, 2020 5:58 AM

R122 Seriously though, why the public display of them "coping with their stress"? Why does it need to be recorded and disseminated? Why does it need to happen around sick patients? Dancing is a joyous thing, a sexual thing, a ritualistic thing, not a health care thing.

Why do doctors and nurses not understand their jobs - as technicians - is to treat and care for sick and dying people? It's not some new idea invented recently during a pandemic. Doctors go to school for that long thinking it's just golfing, banging nurses, saving up for a cheap boat? But not realizing that yeah, you clean and cart around dead people, poke into their orifices, and get exposed to all their communicable fluids? Your nephew should quit his job and sell real estate, work for Enterprise Rent-A-Car, whatever, because if a few dead people are freaking him out, he's got some serious professional problems.

by Anonymousreply 135May 20, 2020 6:05 AM

A lot of younger people look at it as a feel-good release that must, like everything else, be instantly shared on SM. I am old.

by Anonymousreply 136May 20, 2020 6:11 AM

Makes me question the whole, "Our hospitals are overwhelmed with Coronoavirus patients" claim when nurses are pulling this shit.

by Anonymousreply 137May 20, 2020 6:18 AM

r136 They should all dance and masturbate all over the sick patients and put that on SM, because it's a fun stress reducing release. THEY ARE AT WORK. They are already high on whatever drugs they could steal from the old people, now they need to dance too? How is this ethical. If I was in a courtroom and my stressed out attorney started fucking dancing I would fire him. I don't want my gardener dancing in my yard unless it's Hector, in which case it's fine.

by Anonymousreply 138May 20, 2020 6:20 AM

R138 I was trying to look at it from their perspective, which, as I say, I don't share.

by Anonymousreply 139May 20, 2020 6:34 AM

This is a Millennial thing, and you’ll find it among all professions in that age group.

by Anonymousreply 140May 20, 2020 12:37 PM

so fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 141May 20, 2020 1:04 PM

I think this trend is dying now. Which is good cause its gotten stupid.

by Anonymousreply 142May 20, 2020 2:21 PM

Wow, what nasty comments. I assume most of you have never had to deal what they are going through. To have to walk in to work knowing someone may die that day. If they want to take a five minute breather and not think about death for a second, what is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 143May 20, 2020 7:52 PM

My nephew worked a 36-hour shift in a hospital yesterday. If he took a five minute break and needed to shake it out, what about it figures into "not understanding his job". I cannot imagine being on high alert for 36 hours straight. Could you handle it, R135?

by Anonymousreply 144May 22, 2020 2:06 AM

R144, but did he wild out on TikTok during his shift?

by Anonymousreply 145May 22, 2020 2:55 AM

What is that shitty ass song playing in OP’s video??? How annoying!

by Anonymousreply 146May 22, 2020 3:06 AM

Most people under 40 post their lives on social media all day long, all the fucking time, it shouldn't be a surprised to anyone, but 80 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 147May 22, 2020 3:28 AM

Vince

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 6, 2020 2:56 AM

Lit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149July 17, 2020 1:30 AM

Sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 17, 2020 1:48 AM

Hawt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 4, 2020 6:33 AM

Johnny Garza

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 5, 2020 3:42 AM

Male nurses. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 153September 5, 2020 4:20 AM

R116 I’ll drain his stress and his bodily fluids away, leaving him spent but happy.

by Anonymousreply 154September 5, 2020 11:35 PM

Orod

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 11, 2020 12:44 PM

by Anonymousreply 156September 11, 2020 12:46 PM

Naw bruh. I’m good

by Anonymousreply 157September 11, 2020 12:49 PM

[quote]Wildin Out

God you’re a retard.

by Anonymousreply 158September 11, 2020 12:54 PM

R158, you’re so old and effete

by Anonymousreply 159September 11, 2020 1:08 PM

I watch this little video every day. it's so fucking sexy

by Anonymousreply 160September 11, 2020 1:31 PM

R159=Retard

by Anonymousreply 161September 11, 2020 1:32 PM

Dental

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 7, 2020 12:10 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 10, 2020 4:59 AM

Bust it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 17, 2020 12:26 AM

They need to bring the bearded one in the OP video before me, so that I might know him.

by Anonymousreply 165October 17, 2020 1:01 AM

Those tight scrubs on those boys are the bomb!

by Anonymousreply 166October 17, 2020 1:05 AM

Stud bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 12, 2020 11:11 PM

What does "wildin out" mean?

by Anonymousreply 168November 12, 2020 11:14 PM

To cut up, act crazy, act a fool

by Anonymousreply 169November 12, 2020 11:42 PM

Omar is hot.

by Anonymousreply 170November 13, 2020 1:01 AM

He is

by Anonymousreply 171November 13, 2020 1:30 AM

Scrub

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 21, 2020 12:28 AM

I typically don't think most guys on tic toc are attractive but this is the exception. The one on the right is my type...if you are in LA, I will find you and you'll be in store for a good fucking if not a boy friend. The guy on the right is hawt too!

by Anonymousreply 173November 21, 2020 4:55 PM

Nurse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 28, 2020 3:05 PM

All these nurses look like Guido's with AIDS. I mean all of them.

by Anonymousreply 175February 8, 2021 7:23 PM

Where did OP’s nurses go?

by Anonymousreply 176April 1, 2021 1:55 AM

Jump on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 6, 2021 12:42 AM

Ahhhhhh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 20, 2021 11:38 AM

Dang

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 26, 2021 8:49 PM

It's only a matter of time before one of these nurses accidentally causes a HIPAA violation due to one of these videos.

by Anonymousreply 180June 26, 2021 9:22 PM

Surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 20, 2021 3:14 PM

Walgreens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 20, 2021 3:35 PM

Cakes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183July 21, 2021 10:24 PM

I want to see a bunch of hot hunks dancing in front of some rapidly dying kids begging for ventilators in Florida, is this a type of actual pornography yet? I want them to be extra hairy guidos, and doing whatever the latest tik tok dance is.

by Anonymousreply 184August 10, 2021 9:25 PM

Too sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 17, 2021 4:49 PM

The new Tik Tok Challenge is called "The Ventilator Snatch". Hot nurses dance around and rip dying fat old people off ventilators and then push the snatched ventilators down the hallway dancing around it. It's hot.

by Anonymousreply 186September 21, 2021 12:47 AM

Damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 10, 2022 2:44 PM

I would never want a medical professional that makes such narcissistic videos.

by Anonymousreply 188August 10, 2022 2:47 PM

Doctors too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 2, 2022 3:43 PM

I saw a group of young intern doctors with a bunch of latinx nurses doing the choreographed "ventilator snatch" dance down the hall. It was cute and hilarious. Ventilator Challenge I think it's called on TikTok, see how many ventilators you can steal out of an ICU of old fat covid people.

by Anonymousreply 190September 4, 2022 3:28 AM

I saw one where a hot nurse twerked on a fat ladies face when she was passed out, then farted on her, then everyone in the unit broke out into dance, group grinding on the lady like strippers, then dancing down hall together. You can hear an old man feebly muttering "can I please have some water" in the empty ICU unit after they danced down the hall to the break room.

by Anonymousreply 191September 4, 2022 4:13 AM

Stop lying !

by Anonymousreply 192September 4, 2022 4:14 AM

r192 Look up "Ventilator Snatch Challenge" on TikTok. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 193September 4, 2022 4:25 AM

There is another hot nurse dance called the "Ivermectin Challenge". When a Covid patient is about to die, and their awful fat family wants to try Ivermectin, the doctor says no to the family, while hot nurses dance around with bottles of pharmaceutical grade Ivermectin bottles, wagging their fingers "no!" at the patient and family. Then the nurses expel saved up lunchtime wine farts on the patients face and dance down the hall to the break room. It's so cute and hot.

by Anonymousreply 194September 4, 2022 11:26 PM

Oh my

by Anonymousreply 195September 5, 2022 1:17 AM

r195 Yes, OMG is right. The best part of the video is when the hot nurses saucily and playfully wag their fingers "No!" at the patient, the patient is like gasping, rips off the ventilator and is all like "Please, I can't breath, I feel like I'm suffocating. why are you all dancing around?" Then a doctor comes in and explains the nurses have been through hell with Covid, and this is how they let of steam. The patient is all like "Can't they do that stuff on their own time, and not when I'm all sick and dying" And the doctor is like "Do you have any idea how much these nurses sacrifice for you by doing their jobs on your fat gross diabetic body? You don't think they deserve to do provocative choreographed TikTok dances?" And the patient is all belligerent and fat and says "No, I sold insurance, and I would get fired if I tried to get my office to do a dance during working hours!" Nurse chimes in "Whateer, boomer" and then all the nurses cackle as the nurse give him some more sleepy juice by. They totally pranked that old boomer the next day - told him he had given his wife covid and she had died, along with all his kids, and they blamed him for being so fat and gross. They laughed so hard, and then said "Psyche" and said "Smile For TIkTok" and then that was the end of the video. So funny.

by Anonymousreply 196September 5, 2022 6:52 AM

Stop

by Anonymousreply 197September 5, 2022 10:23 AM

r197 STOP HATING NURSES. They're allowed to be cute and super sexy, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 198September 6, 2022 9:30 AM

I saw one where these five hot nurses, two were LatinX and one was LatinR, the other looked nordic, were doing the Electric Slide, then broke into the Locomotion, Macarana, all of them, finishing with the Charlston. It was like a 20 minute dance (they sped it up on TikTok).

At the end, you can hear a loud flat line EKG, and one of the patients bolts upright terrified looking at his freshly deceased neighbor. I wanted to masturbate to it so hard, but I was at work.

by Anonymousreply 199September 7, 2022 7:11 AM

If you tell doing these videos at work, you deserve to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 200September 7, 2022 7:25 AM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 201September 7, 2022 11:14 AM

At our local hospital they have cleared our a part of the ICU unit, and installed a stage so nurses can practice and perform their TikTok dances, and they even incorporate some of the medical equipment into the dances. They installed a booming sound system, and rolled all the patients into a corner, where they can comfortably watch.

One nurse is an accomplished tap dancer, and they have a whole routine based on his tapping, and some of the older patients would say he was just like Fred Astaire - if they could talk.

It's so Patch Adams, and they probably have saved lives with their dancing. Although they are on the clock, one of the nurses suggested they get paid extra for the dancing, but hospital administrators said no, so they pass around a tip jar after each performance.

They have their first musical dance performance Friday night - it's called "A Covid Line" . Get it? So cute and hot.

by Anonymousreply 202September 28, 2022 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!