Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Donovan, Extremely Masculine Manly Man

Have we discussed him lately? He's gay, right? I was just reminded of him and wondered if he was complaining about his manly personal liberties being violated during the quarantine, but he doesn't seem to be. (After all, he's the author of The Way of Men, Becoming a Barbarian, and A More Complete Beast, but you can't exactly become a barbarian if you're stuck inside watching TV.)

He must spend hours setting up his poses on Instagram, just like any IG attention whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2020 11:57 PM

Who is she again?

by Anonymousreply 1April 26, 2020 8:52 PM

We've had lots and lots of discussions about this queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 26, 2020 9:11 PM

Nice body, but gay face for days. I don't think I would.

by Anonymousreply 3April 26, 2020 9:15 PM

She is a nazi and has no place at DL.

by Anonymousreply 4April 26, 2020 10:26 PM

I think he's too focused on being an Instagram whore these days to be much of a right-wing creep. It's not like he's out there protesting.

The Venn diagram for Instagram whore/Nazi would be pretty empty if it weren't for him.

by Anonymousreply 5April 26, 2020 11:36 PM

Didn't he turn "queer" and no longer gay?

by Anonymousreply 6April 26, 2020 11:51 PM

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 10:09 AM

Femmy queen with tragic tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 10:20 AM

White nationalist scum. And please, no “but heeth thso hot” bullshit. He’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 10:20 AM

This guy is pathetic. Men, with some exceptions, can never be the man of yesteryear.

Unless they can stalk a wolly mammoth, then butcher it and use all of the carcass fpr clothes food and shelter; can they really say they're 'masculine' or a 'real' man?

He writes?! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 10:21 AM

Will have to take other people's word for it that he's a white nationalist right-wing cunt, as I have never heard of him, but I definitely agree that gays need to stop idolising cunts just because they are physically hot. Trash with a nice set of pecs is still trash.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 10:25 AM

How were you reminded of him, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 10:25 AM

Real man don't have to overcompensate. A flaming homo, who is comfortable with himself, is more of a man than a guy who shrieks in terror when his own self perceived masculinity is in danger, because some gay guy chooses to flaunt his supposed femininity in public.

Celebrate yourself by being yourself and don't try to make yourself look better by demeaning others.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 10:29 AM

Never heard of him. Did a quick Google search, and, uh, yeah, so...

Imma head out.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 10:35 AM

Why are so many gay men full blown fascists? Why are so many MORE gay men attracted to fascists? It’s really disturbing.

Also, fuck you OP.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 11:13 AM

[R15]

He's so sexy though.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2020 11:05 PM

www.instagram.com/p/CCG99BWn_OC/

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2020 12:09 AM

There has to be some hot juicy gossip about Jack Donovan. Also, I think that Jack likes to LARP a lot. First, he was a club kid, a satanist, a "nazi", and then a neo-pagan. Basically, he's trying hard to be different from the modern man. He wants to be an outsider.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2020 3:23 PM

I think that he' relatively harmless. He has a hot body and seems like he's an okay guy from his interviews.

by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2020 5:49 PM

Stop pimping that lame ass neonazi.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2020 5:50 PM

to be honest, I find him interesting and not in a good way. I think that we should discuss him a little bit more. Because he seems to be a bit influential in his sphere of the web.

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2020 11:38 PM

R13 yes indeed.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2020 11:56 PM

R16 no he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2020 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!