Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Larry King Special: Turmoil in North Korea

We now welcome Rap superstar Lil’ Kim. First off, my condolences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 30, 2020 1:52 AM

We’re told the Dear Leader is in a vegetative state. I’ve done some of my best work like that. Can he continue to lead North Dakota?

by Anonymousreply 1April 25, 2020 10:19 PM

We have Liza Minnelli on Line One. Hello, Liza. Tell us about Li'l Kim's grandfather who also happened to be your godfather. Brando won an Oscar for that.

by Anonymousreply 2April 25, 2020 10:24 PM

After the break, my interview with Kim's younger sister, Princess Margaret Cho.

by Anonymousreply 3April 25, 2020 10:25 PM

I have his mother Erica, author of the terrific novel Fear of Flying, joining us after the break.

by Anonymousreply 4April 25, 2020 10:33 PM

RIP Rocketman, your music defined a generation.

by Anonymousreply 5April 25, 2020 10:37 PM

I love these Larry King threads, we used to have them on more often and got some great responses. Come on guys, get creative. Thanks R1-4. And OP, too.

by Anonymousreply 6April 25, 2020 10:37 PM

We have Loretta Swit on the line. Loretta, tell us about your service in the Korean War.

by Anonymousreply 7April 25, 2020 10:45 PM

Kim Yo-Jong, thank you for joining us.

Tell our viewers, has Sarah Jessica Parker commented on your rise from "Sex and the City", to supreme leader of a mighty nation?

by Anonymousreply 8April 25, 2020 11:28 PM

shopping and looking for fashion

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2020 11:29 PM

Coming up next, Harvey Levin will speak to us LIVE VIA SATELLITE from the DMZ.

by Anonymousreply 10April 25, 2020 11:49 PM

So as leader of the Koreas, the thirty-six year old was known as Young Kim Jung, then the heart surgery, and bango, he’s ill Kim Jong, and now as I understand from sources, he’s to rule as Dead Kim Jong.

What a world, folks. Up next, Charo!

by Anonymousreply 11April 25, 2020 11:59 PM

Hi, Larry.

Long time listener, first time caller.

I was just wondering what your guests and you have to say about the death of Kim Fields.

by Anonymousreply 12April 26, 2020 12:33 AM

This thread is insanely funny. And very on point.

by Anonymousreply 13April 26, 2020 12:45 AM

Tell me, Kim Fields Jung, who is next in line now? Chung King or Connie Chung?

by Anonymousreply 14April 26, 2020 12:45 AM

pretty clothes for ALL sizes

by Anonymousreply 15April 26, 2020 12:53 AM

We go now to Flushing, Queens, NY to hear from Kim’s mother Mah Jong.

by Anonymousreply 16April 26, 2020 1:00 AM

As a close, personal friend of Bill W. I know that once someone kicks it, anonymity flies right out the window.

So tell us Li’l Kim, how many Coronas did it take to plaster your master.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]We have Liza Minnelli on Line One. Hello, Liza. Tell us about Li'l Kim's grandfather who also happened to be your godfather.

Liza Minnelli's godfather was Ira Gershwin.

I had no idea Ira Gershwin was L'il Kim's grandfather! The things I've learned on Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 18April 26, 2020 1:11 AM

Hi Geoje!

by Anonymousreply 19April 26, 2020 1:29 AM

Speaking of Chung, now we have the two surviving members of the Korean group Wang Chung. Everybody mourn tonight; everybody Wang Chung tonight.

by Anonymousreply 20April 26, 2020 2:54 AM

After the break, Ann Miller and that famous oriental, Mickey Rooney, tell us all about their great friendship with the Korean manicurists!

by Anonymousreply 21April 26, 2020 3:02 AM

Coincidentally, I had the best Korean dish - General Tao’s chicken - last night.

by Anonymousreply 22April 26, 2020 3:10 AM

My next guest via satellite of course the star of Parasite Jackie Chan.

“ Don’t get me wrong, Jackie it is very sad the director of Parasite has died but I had a gosh durn time reading the subtitles. I don’t think any foreign film should win Best Picture.

by Anonymousreply 23April 26, 2020 3:13 AM

Joining us now is Kim Novak, from the vegetative state of Moo Goo Gai Pan. Kim?

by Anonymousreply 24April 26, 2020 3:25 AM

We have Jackie Chan in the line now:

Jackie, what did you learn about North Korea from your father Charlie Chan, and his number one son Keye Luke? Did your brother teach you to snatch the pebbles from his hand? Have we lost the connection?

by Anonymousreply 25April 26, 2020 3:37 AM

We have on the line Sarah Jessica Parker. Don’t you think now Kim has moved on it’s time to put your feud at rest? Sorry I can’t imagine any Sex and the City without her. She was one hot chick.

by Anonymousreply 26April 26, 2020 3:43 AM

After the break, we'll speak with the incoming leader of North Korea, Kim Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 27April 26, 2020 3:52 AM

We have Cindy Lou Peeples on line 2. Cindy Lou, is it true that you will become Queen if Kim Jong Un dies of a heart attack?

by Anonymousreply 28April 26, 2020 4:37 AM

Joining us now long-distance on the phone is Korean-American actress and recent Emmy Award-winner for "Killing Eve," Miss Sandra Oh.

Sand, were you disappointed that you starred as "Gidget" in the movie, while Sally Field nabbed the role in the TV series?

by Anonymousreply 29April 26, 2020 5:10 AM

[quote] Who is that fuggo in the pic at [R36]?

Queen Mary I (Mary Tudor) of England, Henry VIII's daughter and Elizabeth I's sister.

by Anonymousreply 30April 26, 2020 5:15 AM

Thanks for joining us Dr. Oz. Tell us, when Korean people are in a vegetative state, are they fermented, because I’m told Koreans eat a lot if fermented vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2020 5:21 AM

After the break, President Trump will officially offer the nation's condolences to North Korea, and add some personal fond remembrances of his very wonderful very special relationship with the late leader, beginning with their very first meeting in the DMZ when he grabbed him by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2020 5:37 AM

We actually know very little about the heir apparent, Kim Chi, but sources within the administration concur she could heat things up.

by Anonymousreply 33April 26, 2020 5:48 AM

Joining us next in the studio is Margaret Cho who will also perform her latest track "Goodbye Korean Lotus Flower!".

by Anonymousreply 34April 26, 2020 5:51 AM

Now Kim-John, I understand that you were a famous dictator. Did you prefer one of those newfangled dictaphone machines or did you just bring up a girl from the steno pool the way I did when I was writing a column for Parade Magazine?

by Anonymousreply 35April 26, 2020 6:10 AM

I love you Supreme Leader Larry Kim! You have lost weight like me. Do you have any food?

by Anonymousreply 36April 26, 2020 7:23 AM

We have the Prime Minister of French Canada, Justine Trudeau, on Line 3. Tell us Prime Minister, how well do you know the succession rules in Korea? Will the next in line be named Kim Jong Deux? When you were dating Streisand did you ever take her to Korea for a dinner date?

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2020 7:31 AM

'There is news out of Korea that Kim, the leader of Korea is not doing well. We have Dr Oz. on next to talk about the king of Korea's health and Kim Kardashian who shares a special name with him. Also later in the show Dennis Rodman will be giving us inside stories of Korean BBQ that Kim loved and the chain of restaurants that he and King Kim were going to open. Wrapping it up will be the response from Japan and South Korea as they wonder what is next for them as a country with a possibility of King Kim being ill." Donald trump will also be on it time permits to read his get well letter to his best friend.

by Anonymousreply 38April 26, 2020 7:33 AM

R37, here's the pic of Pierre Trudeau & Streisand:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 26, 2020 8:50 AM

Mr. Ambassador, it’s been explained to us that Kim is what we would call a surname. Do the leader’s friends and family call him Jong, Un or Jong Un or do they just use a nickname like John? By the way, it’s quite a coincidence that all the North’s leaders are called Kim while the South has Kims, Parks, Moons and even good-old American names like Lee.

by Anonymousreply 40April 26, 2020 9:14 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2020 2:58 PM

Vegetative State? I didn't realize we were talking about the Bidette!

by Anonymousreply 42April 27, 2020 3:05 PM

To give us personal insight to a vegetative state we have on the phone the State Vegetable of New Jersey, Miss Karen Anne Quinlan...

by Anonymousreply 43April 27, 2020 3:34 PM

For the benefit of our viewers North Korea is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. They are our friends and donate to both our parties, Democrat and Republican. The other Korea is communist and our sworn enemy. We have Kim Cattrall on Line 2. Kim, did you and Sarah Jessica Rabbit have a falling out over your decision to lead Korea instead of sleeping with every bunny in the Tri-state area?

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2020 10:50 AM

R44 Sarah Jessica Rabbit. I'm dying 🤣

by Anonymousreply 45April 28, 2020 2:48 PM

[quote] For the benefit of our viewers North Korea is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. They are our friends and donate to both our parties, Democrat and Republican. The other Korea is communist and our sworn enemy.

This seems like something Trump would say.

by Anonymousreply 46April 28, 2020 3:22 PM

Up next: The hot gossip on the sultry successor, Kim Chi from [italic]RuPaul's Drag Queen TV Show.[/italic] She's sinister and inscrewable ... but can she walk in heels?

But first, this word from Fletcher's Castoria, The Good-Tasting Laxative.

by Anonymousreply 47April 28, 2020 3:53 PM

OP, your post really made me laugh. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 48April 28, 2020 6:25 PM

We start off with this important news flash: Kim Jong-il is dead! Wait a minute ..

by Anonymousreply 49April 28, 2020 8:47 PM

Now we have our beloved dictator's favorite comedian Margaret Cho weighing in (HAHAHA! Weighing in!!!} on the passing of beloved leader. Margaret...

by Anonymousreply 50April 28, 2020 9:08 PM

We're lucky enough to have beloved leader's cousins in the studio, Kim Novak, Kim Cattrall, and Kim Kardashian. Ladies, please share your favorite memories of your deceased cousin. Kim, we'll start with you.

by Anonymousreply 51April 28, 2020 9:12 PM

We have Alan Alda with us. Alan, when you were fighting in the Korean war in MASH, did you get a chance to meet the late Kim Kardashian? Is it true that their national dish Kimchi was named after him?

by Anonymousreply 52April 28, 2020 9:19 PM

And if I am not mistaken after the break we'll have Kim of Korea's brother Don of Korea on to talk about his marriage to Sandy Dennis - the beloved TV and Broadway star - who lost an eye in that terrible onstage sword fight accident during a performance of Peter Piper.....

by Anonymousreply 53April 28, 2020 9:33 PM

Joining us now from Braselton, Georgia is Kim Basinger, the femme fatale star of PYONGYANG CONFIDENTIAL.

by Anonymousreply 54April 28, 2020 11:14 PM

Here with me is Hollywood legend the forever young Joan Collins.

Joan, can you explain all the fuss about Kim being dead or alive? Clearly he is hiding in a secret room in the Park house.

by Anonymousreply 55April 30, 2020 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!