Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Howie Long!

Wow, I've been looking for shirtless shots of him for years and never saw this one(except for the one in the locker room) Pretty hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2020 3:44 PM

Very good looking for DL. I'm shocked.

You won't get many people interested, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1April 24, 2020 3:08 PM

OP, you've officially been locked up too long

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2020 3:09 PM

He's three years older than me. I remember in college or shortly after reading an article in "Sports Illustrated" about him and falling in lust with him. He came from rather humble circumstances. I love sports, and I followed his career religiously and then his sons' careers.

I'm still in lust with him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 24, 2020 3:15 PM

Is Howie long?

by Anonymousreply 4April 24, 2020 3:15 PM

Ginger. Next.

by Anonymousreply 5April 24, 2020 3:17 PM

Ginger. Next.

by Anonymousreply 6April 24, 2020 3:17 PM

just how great is howie's howie? YOU KNOW just know there was some "lowly" gay locker room attendant who over the years (more then 1!) has stolen his jockstraps, underwear and snapped a secret photo or secret recording (small camcorder) of him nude in the locker room.... or maybe that just my fantasy and what i would have done! lol!.

by Anonymousreply 7April 24, 2020 3:21 PM

I prefer Howie's liberal, anti-Trump son Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 24, 2020 3:40 PM

Looks older than 23.

by Anonymousreply 9April 24, 2020 3:42 PM

He looks even better with some years on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2020 3:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!