Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Holland

Cute twink with great assets and a large collection of older men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23611 hours ago

New thread because the last one got paywalled 22 replies away from 600.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104/22/2020

We were discussing Tom's appearance on Kimmel and his cuteness despite his drinking, swearing and flirting habits with every guy in his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204/22/2020

Mr Holland and his siren call to the men of Marvel continues. In the last episode (thread)... Ryan Reynolds decided he wanted what Jake has and sent a gift of strong liquor to get into Tom's good graces. On the other end of wanting some of that good Spidey juice, Tom Hardy posted and deleted a picture of Venom *literally* devouring Spider-man on instagram last night. Tom who's always happy to share love to a hot older man, and happily admits having a 'bromance' with 'half of Hollywood', is engaging in excellent grooming habits in lockdown and we're thankful with each thirst trap. As you were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304/22/2020

R3 True, this is Tom Hardy's deleted IG post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404/22/2020

He looks sort of like a mini Christian Bale.

by Anonymousreply 504/22/2020

If he’s already this loose around men when he’s sober, I’m dying to know what he’s like when he’s half a bottle in. It’s obvious he knows what he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 604/22/2020

YAY! A new Holland thread! I could never access the last ones as they were all paywalled. I expect this one to be too, but for now LET'S PARTY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 704/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 804/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 904/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1004/22/2020

CUM IN ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1104/22/2020

[quote] YAY! A new Holland thread! I

Yay!

by Anonymousreply 1204/22/2020

R2 I made that comment lol, and to the person who asked why that was strange, it's not for a man his age, but he just has a quality that makes things appear wholesome, like mild British alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 1304/22/2020

R6 I mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1404/22/2020

Her Holland Tunnel has been visited and enjoyed by thousands.

by Anonymousreply 1504/22/2020

Not sure if it's the longer hair but he looked extra good last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1604/22/2020

R16, there was a pre-show orgy.

by Anonymousreply 1704/22/2020

I think he gets better looking as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 1804/22/2020

The weight really helps.. I don't think the skinner look works anymore. I know part of it was because of Cherry but he looked deflated when he dropped weight last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1904/22/2020

can i get more of this tight button down and chain thing please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2004/22/2020

R19 He was also truly affected by the Marvel/Sony split at that time. Thank god it was Bob Iger he had to beg, as Bob Iger is seriously hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2104/22/2020

Damn, Tom Holland calls you begging. I wish Bryan Singer was on the other line so that Hollywood could finally open that rose bud.

by Anonymousreply 2204/22/2020

So what's the real deal with Tom Holland. Y'all make this man seem like the biggest twink ho that God has ever created. Personally, I would tap that bubble ass in a hot second but what's the real story.

by Anonymousreply 2304/23/2020

[quote] If he’s already this loose around men when he’s sober, I’m dying to know what he’s like when he’s half a bottle in

Apparently, Ryan Reynolds wants to find out, too!

"Tom Holland planned to detox from alcohol during quarantine, but then Ryan Reynolds sent him a case of gin"

Tom Holland told Jimmy Kimmel that his plan to go a week without alcohol was derailed by a gift from Ryan Reynolds — a case of "spider-gin."

Holland spoke with Kimmel on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" over video chat, and he told the late-night host that he and his three friends with whom he was quarantining were "drunk all the time."

Holland told Kimmel he had managed to be "a little productive" and had done "some really good work" on the script that he and his friend Harry had been working on.

"I've been playing a lot of PlayStation," Holland added, "and watching a lot of films and catching up on film history, and, like I said, drinking a lot."

"I actually said this weekend that I was going to stop drinking for a week," Holland told Kimmel. "I was going to have a week off, and then literally Monday morning — I've got my own prop — Ryan Reynolds sent me a case of gin."

"Literally, literally I was like this morning I'm not drinking, the whole week I'm not drinking at all, and then literally the doorbell rang and there was a case of gin from lovely Ryan, so I think we'll have to drink that."

Kimmel joked that Reynolds' gift was Deadpool trying to corrupt Spider-Man, while Holland read out the message attached to the box sent from Reynolds: "It says: 'Some friendly neighborhood spider-gin, love Ryan.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2020

Clearly, all these older actors want to sample Tom's slutty tight little hole!

They must have heard some good rumors, if they're all chasing after him like this.

He's really earning a reputation as a pass around Hollywood bottom.

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2020

Ryan Reynolds is clearly sending Tom a message, by sending him that case of gin: "LET'S PARTY!"

Also notice that the guys thirsting after him, have all had gay rumors swirling around before.

Robert Downey Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal, and now Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2020

[quote]Ryan Reynolds sent me a case of gin

Ha, amateur

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2020

Literally.

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2020

One of the latest examples R23.

“I actually FaceTimed Downey a couple days ago, and he was in the bath," Holland shared. “Ah, interesting, how romantic," Kimmel joked. Sadly, Holland didn't reveal any more information about the phone call, but we'll be visualizing it for the rest of our lives."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2020

Why do I get this disturbing mental picture of these aging closeted queens doing a train on Holland's tight bubble butt ass.

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2020

His ass is not impressive

by Anonymousreply 3104/23/2020

I actually feel like this is all just in good fun, following the successful Marvel PR template where all super heroes and villains from the movies (even outside of the Marvel Universe) get along. Spider-Man is a DC and Marvel shared hero so Tom can play nice with everyone. I'm all for the gossip but it doesn't seem like Tom would be a pass around anything after he secured the Spider-Man franchise. He's set for life. These actors play gay, but if people really thought Tom was getting banged by dudes, their publicists wound't allow a public daddy-son bromance.

Now, Taron Egerton tried to play the cool young pro as well, but failed miserable after he was caught looking like a dick hungry bottom whenever Hugh Jackman was within blowjob distance. Also, beyond the first Kingsman his moves have sadly sucked. I like him, but he seems like an actor that would suck the chrome of your car for half of the attention that Holland gets. Two Brits in very different Hollywood situations. One is an asset, the other is desperate to stay relevant. They will all lose their charms in the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3204/23/2020

Tom, you in danger girl. Get them coins why that ass, body, and face are tight. Your sexy days are numbered. Trust me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3304/23/2020

Those Taron and Hugh gifs are all hilarious!

He's just so blatant in his hunger for cock, that he just can't hide it.

I love Taron.

by Anonymousreply 3404/23/2020

I was rooting for Taron! He was a beefcake in the first Kingsman. That was such a great role for him. He's a talented dude. At least he got a Globe for his efforts. Shame about the hair. His looks dropped off quick, but I still like him. I feel he's already peaked though.

by Anonymousreply 3504/24/2020

R33 Sure there's a Marvel PR template, but Tom seems committed to certain relationships when off press. He's rejected the idea of his and RDJ's thing as a bromance, so I guess he has rules about who to do all that stuff with. Jake on the other hand seems to be fair game. Maybe he likes the idea of being public bffs with a respected actor like Gyllenhaal. Or maybe he plays up his working relationships so jealous fangirls and tabloids won't focus on his actual love life... which he NEVER talks about. Or maybe these older actors know cosying up to him is good business. Look at all the headlines Ryan Reynolds' gin got because of the kimmel interview. This guy is on video chat basis with Tim Rothman and taking drunk calls with Bob Iger, which was such a power move btw. And it worked because both companies decided to put him at the centre of the makeup story to get the heat off their greed. A win-win. He plays his cards right (Uncharted is successful, he becomes the RDJ of the SUMC, he gets an Oscar nom) he can ride that power for years.

by Anonymousreply 3604/24/2020

That was a reply to R32 actually.

by Anonymousreply 3704/24/2020

The only thing wrong with that gif at r11 is there isn't any cum dripping down his torso. Those abs are made for shooting on.

by Anonymousreply 3804/24/2020

cute cute guy and if I was 10 years younger I would be all for it. still nice to look at and seems like fun. he's always smiling....aww

by Anonymousreply 3904/24/2020

Yes r36 he appears to have great team, or is it the studios, making him into a huge star. You are on the ball, any actor that can simply call up the head of Sony and fucking Disney is obviously a Hollywood darling. If Tom maintains his looks, like a Casey Afflec (random pale white guy that came to mind) then an Oscar is in his future. But he is noticeably short, especially on screen, so he has to bring it with the acting chops. He will be competing with Tim Charlemont for the serious roles, but as you pointed out, Hollywood loves him so he may get a few first dibs.

I don't understand how he managed to maintain these connections without actually being in Hollywood most of the time. Tom must act like the most grateful actor in the world that leaves his ego at the door. I don't think a casting couch could get anyone a Marvel Super Hero gig nor the attention of these Hollywood titians. The could also end up tossing him aside after Spider-Man, but he'll be financially set by then and can just work sporadically.

This reminds me, didn't Charlemont want a super hero movie as well?

by Anonymousreply 4004/24/2020

While he’s only successful because of nepotism, I still would take him or anybody anyday over Mouseboy. Ultimately, though, once the Spider-Man gig is up, I think his career will slow down.

by Anonymousreply 4104/24/2020

Tom has famous parents or are you talking about Charlemont r41?

by Anonymousreply 4204/24/2020

R42: I’m talking about Tom. Also, while Charlemont may have been on the list for Spider-Man, he was never getting the part.

by Anonymousreply 4304/24/2020

R41 Tom's success is not due to nepotism: "He was spotted at age 10, at a dance show in Richmond, by Billy Elliot talent scouts who constantly scour the countryside looking for potential Billys. They invited him to audition for the musical."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4404/24/2020

"Up to that point, Tom’s emphasis had been in street dance and acrobatics. While those conducting the auditions loved how accomplished he was in those skills and for his outgoing personality and stage presence, they suggested that he take ballet lessons in order to be a viable candidate for the role of Billy.

Eight auditions and two years later he was finally offered a role in the show. But he took an unusual path to finally attain his goal of being Billy Elliot. On June 28, 2008, Tom made his West End debut – not as Billy, but as Billy’s best friend Michael. It wasn’t until September 8, 2008 that Tom finally debuted as Billy Eliott."

by Anonymousreply 4504/24/2020

People constantly praise this guys personality, even when he was a kid, as r45 shows. He must be one of those people that everyone loves upon meeting.

by Anonymousreply 4604/24/2020

Tom and Jamie Bell should play brothers in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 4704/24/2020

They should play lovers.

by Anonymousreply 4804/24/2020

With numerous, graphic sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 4904/24/2020

I want to see him spin on Bell's dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5004/24/2020

An American or British remake of “From Beginning To End” would be good!

by Anonymousreply 5104/24/2020

R50 I miss him randomly dancing and stunting. Feels like he doesn't show those off anymore. He needs to do a musical soon. since Hollywood is trying to bring those back. There was someone on Twitter who heard a rumor that he was being considered for the Fred Astaire biopic last year and I want it to be true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5204/24/2020

Same here, R52.

I love to watch Tom dance ballet.

by Anonymousreply 5304/24/2020

[quote] he is noticeably short, especially on screen, so he has to bring it with the acting chops

More like he has to bring it with his SUCKING chops, and keep that ass nice and tight.

[quote] I don't understand how he managed to maintain these connections without actually being in Hollywood most of the time.

It's not like the casting couch can't travel. The top producers and directors are in London all the time.

[quote] I don't think a casting couch could get anyone a Marvel Super Hero gig nor the attention of these Hollywood titians.

*See Jennifer Lawrence

[quote] The could also end up tossing him aside after Spider-Man, but he'll be financially set by then and can just work sporadically

*See Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 5404/24/2020

R41 People that say he only got this far due to nepotism give his dad wayyyyy too much credit. He was C-list comedian in London and the way he even blogged about Tom getting to fly to auditions in America when he was younger you could taste the envy. That man did not have the clout to get Tom in any Hollywood door.

by Anonymousreply 5504/24/2020

I can't remember where I read it but it was ages ago, and Tom said he gets on really well with older people and likes hanging around them. R46 As a younger actor I'm sure it was an asset. People love precociousness. But he's also self-aware. At a con last year he talked about how he'd learned to say no to invitations to other actors' trailers (but didn't for RDJ). So I think he's had his share of creeps.

by Anonymousreply 5604/24/2020

Who is this Nadia chick who is living with Tom and tw says is his new girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 5704/24/2020

So he went to RDJ's trailer? Well, of course. Robert was the main star. You don't say no to the main star, and in his case it clearly paid off...

by Anonymousreply 5804/24/2020

r56 what about the producers, directors, and studios head looking for him to give some head?

In 20 years DL might have a bunch of stories about Tom getting a train ran on him, like Corey Haim?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5904/24/2020

[quote]In 20 years DL might have a bunch of stories about Tom getting a train ran on him

First of all, I hope not. I would not want anything bad to happen to him.

Second of all, it's "Tom getting a train [bold]run[/bold] on him." (Or should this have been "first of all"?)

by Anonymousreply 6004/24/2020

I'd do some really naughty things to his body and him to mine.

by Anonymousreply 6104/24/2020

If you're being fucked, doesn't "ran" work. The train in this instance is a series of cocks going into his hole, not over him. No snark, I'm actually curious. I know my errors are annoying, but I'm trying.

by Anonymousreply 6204/24/2020

Of course he didn't go to the trailers of some no namers! Tom is clearly very smart and probably only sucked the dicks of the important higher ups.

by Anonymousreply 6304/24/2020

r62 Nope. It's "run," the past participle (I [bold]think[/bold] it's the past participle we're talking about, at least).

by Anonymousreply 6404/24/2020

Thank you r64, I'll try to avoid that mistake in the future.

by Anonymousreply 6504/24/2020

I ran a train on Tom ? I ran a train into Tom?

NO?

by Anonymousreply 6604/24/2020

Yes, r66. That's grammatically correct, at least.

But we're talking about one "getting run" on him. "Getting run" is correct. "Getting ran" isn't.

We could say, if it were true, that we [bold]ran[/bold] a train on Tom. But Tom would say "I had a train [bold]run[/bold] on me."

by Anonymousreply 6704/24/2020

He had Titians and Ruebens.

by Anonymousreply 6804/24/2020

[quote] The top producers and directors are in London all the time.

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6904/24/2020

Who cares about Run vs Ran? Show me Tom’s ass!

by Anonymousreply 7004/24/2020

R57 Some British actress he and his buddies went to school with I think? Ngl the evidence for that one is piling up. Another girl he will aggressively hide until it quietly ends like the others I guess.

by Anonymousreply 7104/24/2020

I knew he'd buffed up over the past couple of years but seeing it side by side ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7204/24/2020

His butt is overrated. Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7304/24/2020

I totally agree, R73. It’s not very big or round. It’s more of a slight road bump.

by Anonymousreply 7404/24/2020

Yes R70.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7504/24/2020

R72 He said he regretted getting bigger for Spidey 2. And according to his Dad, Tom had to fill up this time for Uncharted, because Mark Wahlberg is so much bigger than him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7604/24/2020

Talk about self-aware r76. Nice to see an actor that realizes he's getting overpaid to do a job so look happy. Save the attitude for when you're back home in your mansion. Smart guy.

by Anonymousreply 7704/24/2020

R75 He was distractingly thicc in the last act of Far From Home.

by Anonymousreply 7804/24/2020

R73: First, he needs to show it in a movie. Then we can say whether it's overrated.

by Anonymousreply 7904/24/2020

Uncharted and Spider-man have been delayed to July and Nov respectively. Kinda surprised they moved Spidey instead but I guess they know it's a sure bet wherever it's placed. Just hope Tom can find time to do more non-Marvel work. He's too talented to spend all his young years in Sony's franchise thirst hell. Uncharted is cursed but Tom won't let it go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8004/24/2020

R74: Maybe it will get bigger as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 8104/24/2020

R80 This is so stupid that they left the shooting of Uncharted before Spider-Man 3.

by Anonymousreply 8204/24/2020

R81 No need, it's perfect for his tiny frame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8304/24/2020

Thank you, R83. Your picture illustrates that Tom’s ass along with his entire body is perfectly proportioned in every way, toned and tight every inch, with a firm but plump ass. The boy is carved from marble. That is what Michelangelo's David would look like flipping off of a boat. Tom is fine as hell.

by Anonymousreply 8404/24/2020

R80 shooting had already started before the lockdown but it would have been finished months/years ago if Sony could get its shit together. Makes you understand why Tom called Iger crying.

by Anonymousreply 8504/24/2020

R71 Thanks for answering. So do you think they're a thing for real? Or is he with Harrison? Because that video he deleted was on purpose , right? to show that he's with a woman. She wore his spider.man hoodie, recently followed part of his family. I think this is how Jake G was doing it with his model beard, ig stories from the same place and traveling together, friends and family liking her posts. Like Sam H, too. I thought the sunbathing vid was recent but it's from 10 days ago I just watched it today. Weird these two women were from his past, maybe because they're reliable and they're doing tom&h a favor. her ig is private now. I think they're just friends tbh. Sorry for bringing up this topic, I'm bored, haven't been checking on Tom for a while

by Anonymousreply 8604/24/2020

I'm going to ask Tom to marry me when this corona is over.

by Anonymousreply 8704/24/2020

After Heath, I really do think Jake has finally found love.

Go for it Jake.

by Anonymousreply 8804/24/2020

tight young butt and a cute smile with an English accent. I'll take.

by Anonymousreply 8904/24/2020

I understand he is genuinely nice, but he has a mean-looking, scrunched face.

by Anonymousreply 9004/24/2020

R87 Tom deserves it after this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9104/24/2020

yummy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9204/25/2020

Tom wishes. I don't buy this guy didn't have some sort of crush on Jake.

Just realized these are all from when they were in Asia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9304/25/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9404/25/2020

Yes R93, he's in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9504/25/2020

Wait, Jake is a top now?

by Anonymousreply 9604/25/2020

Jake just lays there. Tom does all the work.

by Anonymousreply 9704/25/2020

R95 Feeling's mutual. Look at this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9804/25/2020

Just blatant adoration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9904/25/2020

They knew they had to joke about it or more people would be asking questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10004/25/2020

And yet they'll never be seen in the same room together again. Enjoy your unfaithful bottom Holland/Gyllenhaal shippers!

by Anonymousreply 10104/25/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10204/25/2020

R101 Tom said on Kimmel that they were trying to do peloton classes together.

And he recently posted on ig that he was missing "his husband" so I think they're doing fine. Jake learned to deal with Tom's fickle nature.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10304/25/2020

Tom is too young and hot to be faithful to anyone. Plus he's always on the road

by Anonymousreply 10404/26/2020

Muscle looks good on Tom, I hope he feels more comfortable with it now than he did for Far From Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10504/26/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10604/26/2020

R103 Jake wants it but knows he'll get heat if it's actually confirmed he's macking on the MCU's darling but he likes the attention and gives up crumbs to keep Tom interested and himself top of the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10704/26/2020

Tom wasn't slick with this picture. Harry's only in it to tone it down a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10804/26/2020

Fingers crossed that Tom doesn't decide to go tattoo happy after getting the spider on his foot.

by Anonymousreply 10904/26/2020

Tom vs Tom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11004/26/2020

Lame post r110

Are you a Japanese school girl or an obese 75 year old gay man?

by Anonymousreply 11104/26/2020

R111 both

by Anonymousreply 11204/26/2020

R111, I’m not R110, but it is often the shitposters (people posting porn, porn fakes, discussing unrelated topics, role playing the subject of the thread, etc) who keep a thread going in between bursts of actual new information.

by Anonymousreply 11304/26/2020

what were you expecting to see here, R111? The confirmation that you might actually have a chance to fuck Tom Holland?

by Anonymousreply 11404/26/2020

And the previous scene, where Venom holds Petey down and preps his hole.

by Anonymousreply 11504/26/2020

R114 It's called 'fantasy'. Don't be a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 11604/26/2020

R113 Thank you for respecting the hard work we put into this site each day

by Anonymousreply 11704/26/2020

R113 Why does a thread need to be kept going? It's not like it'll be deleted. Just let it go quiet if there's nothing real to discuss. It's this idea of having to keep threads alive with shitposting which results in Muriel shoving them behind the paywall.

by Anonymousreply 11804/26/2020

One year ago, we were robbed of RDJ kissing Tom on the neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11904/26/2020

R118 If a thread isn't active, then who cares if it is behind a paywall? Especially not those of us who actually pony up the two bits.

by Anonymousreply 12004/26/2020

R119 RDJ was just trying to put Tom at ease, he could feel the boy's boner rubbing against him.

by Anonymousreply 12104/26/2020

He's going to be very handsome in a few years. I like him until he starts talking about RDJ. Can you kiss his ass anymore dude?

by Anonymousreply 12204/26/2020

R122 I think Tom really polishes up his inner Peter Parker at those times - all eager and earnest.

by Anonymousreply 12304/26/2020

He really loves RDJ, they went on a hike together last summer. Then, according to Tom, RDJ "beat him up" for two hours during boxing, back at his house.

And they facetime each other all the time. It seems sincere enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12404/26/2020

R124 Poor Petey, getting the tough love from Daddy. 5 bucks says RDJ stays away from the face. - don't wanna get sued.

by Anonymousreply 12504/26/2020

R120 If a thread isn't active it wouldn't be paywalled. Muriel only does that when it becomes apparent it's subject to fanboy type posting - like shitposting just to keep threads alive. And if you want threads to be alive, them being behind the paywall is hardly going to help.

by Anonymousreply 12604/26/2020

R126

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12704/26/2020

R127 You're the one who apparently needed it to be explained twice

by Anonymousreply 12804/26/2020

R128 Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 12904/27/2020

Idk what's happening here i'm just hoping for another thirst trap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13004/27/2020

R130 He just wants to stay pretty for his man (men).

by Anonymousreply 13104/27/2020

(R124) There is nothing sincere about RDJ anymore. He is arrogant, greedy, smug, hollywood tool now. All he wants to do now is Hollywood franchises. Ironman, Sherlock, Dolittle. The old Robert is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 13204/27/2020

R132 I'm sure that RDJ sincerely knows what an instant PR win Tom is for him, just like a little PR genie. I'm sure RDJ knows how to rub him the right way by now.

by Anonymousreply 13304/27/2020

I hope they actually do have a genuine friendship. RDJ has been throw all the worst parts of celebrity life. The partying a drug abuse a tabloids. I worry about Tom going down that road sometimes because of how much he likes to party and hopefully RDJ can keep him off that path

by Anonymousreply 13404/27/2020

R134 I have a feeling that it's at least somewhat genuine. It's not like RDJ ever needs to work again, and he's certainly shown how bankable he is.

by Anonymousreply 13504/27/2020

Plus, RDJ is a father with boys a little younger than Tom. Like r134 said, he's seen or heard it all in Hollywood. I feel like Tom is the type to seek out guidance and RDJ probably doesn't mind helping the young man navigate through Hollywood. It helps that he's a hot twink, but I doubt RDJ is fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 13604/27/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13704/27/2020

Looking for some fun Follow me here and add me as a friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13804/27/2020

I think RDj is trying to suck out his life force. So he can keep playing Iron Man till he's 100.

by Anonymousreply 13904/27/2020

I doubt Marvel would take him back unless he agrees to a MASSIVE paycut.

by Anonymousreply 14004/27/2020

He'll do a cameo in a few years and Peter will cry in his arms. Or he will be there to sort of greet Peter if they decide to kill him off at some point.

by Anonymousreply 14104/27/2020

God I hope not. The last thing MCU Spidey needs is to be even more linked with Iron Man. Even Dead in FFH he was the second most important character.

by Anonymousreply 14204/27/2020

[quote]Plus, RDJ is a father with boys a little younger than Tom. Like [R134] said, he's seen or heard it all in Hollywood. I feel like Tom is the type to seek out guidance and RDJ probably doesn't mind helping the young man navigate through Hollywood.

The only guidance he can give him is, "Don't do drugs." Something Downey's own son Indio had to learn on his own as he battled his own addiction.

by Anonymousreply 14304/27/2020

Sorry where's this terror Tom Holland is an inevitable drug fiend coming from? He drinks abut as heavily as every other English lad his age I know does not to alcoholic levels, and his only close friends seem to be Harrison, Tuwaine and his brothers. Nothing about him exactly makes me think he's going to end up shooting Heroin in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 14404/27/2020

R143 I don't know, I'd say he can clue Tom into the various users and manipulators in the business, as well as how fickle the business can be. Tom's got a lot of people to help ground him and doesn't seem obviously stupid, but having a mentor who actually gives a crap about him is a good thing.

I think it Tom were going to have substance problems with would be 5-10 years from now, when his star has likely cooled and settled down. He'll have a tough time getting known for anything else as well as Spiderman, and a lot of us fickle old fags will drop him once he's aged up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 14504/27/2020

What.

"This is an old interview. George was promoting 'How I live now' and he said that he and Tom used to spit grapes in each other mouths 😳"

It's like he just cannot NOT flirt with a male costar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14604/27/2020

R146 I'm reminded of discussions of how River Phoenix apparently latched onto a father figure in every movie he made. Of course, he was the child of lunatic cultists, and Tom seems to have a healthy and supportive family. Maybe flirting is just how Tom is friendly, like guys playing Gay Chicken all the time.

by Anonymousreply 14704/27/2020

Tom's DL moniker is Joel, and I think we already know how his relationship with RDJ is going.

by Anonymousreply 14804/28/2020

Jake G confirmed his romance with Tom again to Colbert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14904/29/2020

His live was an adorable mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15004/30/2020

His little Iron Man mug :').

R52 he tried to do a ballet move while being live with one of his friends from Billy Elliot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15104/30/2020

R151 Did he catch his pills on that move?

by Anonymousreply 15204/30/2020

I don't find him wildly handsome but he's attractive. I think he'll get even more attractive as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 15304/30/2020

R153: His ass is fantastic. That's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 15404/30/2020

Yes R154.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15504/30/2020

His face is confusing. I thought a couple of months ago that he was beginning to look his age and it was going to look weird for him to keep playing a teen but in that live he was back to looking young again.

by Anonymousreply 15604/30/2020

R151 I loved that. He really doesn't dance anymore, it's sad. We'll always have stuff like this tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15704/30/2020

Those Marvel movies makes everyone look hard because of the workout requirements. Now that Tom has time to rest and lay off the hard lifting, his face cans settle back to a healthier glow.

by Anonymousreply 15804/30/2020

R157 If Tom started a new Rat Pack, who would be the members?

by Anonymousreply 15904/30/2020

Pizza Rat, Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16004/30/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16104/30/2020

Tom acknowledging he's the smallest person in the MCU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16204/30/2020

[quote]He really doesn't dance anymore, it's sad.

He said he still loves ballet. Now he has the down time he should practice more.

I'm not sure if the old Billy Elliot forums are still around but die-hards would track the goings-ons like which Billy was covering that night, who was rotating out as the best friend, etc., and it seemed that Tom was constantly injuring himself. Which isn't surprising. He broke his nose or something just as "The Lost City of Z" was wrapping up. He tried to show the director and Charlie Hunnam that he could do a flip cocked it up.

by Anonymousreply 16304/30/2020

Jeez, he also injured his ankle during the filming of Cherry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16404/30/2020

[quote]I'm not sure if the old Billy Elliot forums are still around but die-hards would track the goings-ons like which Billy was covering that night

Die-hards is one word for them I guess

by Anonymousreply 16504/30/2020

Oh Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16604/30/2020

It's a pattern R166.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16704/30/2020

R166 "Oh Charlie, it can't be as big as that. You must be having me on."

Charlie can mentor him, knowing very well what it's like to be a sweet young chicken in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 16804/30/2020

R167 "I've got a room upstairs with bubblebath .... no one will know, I promise."

by Anonymousreply 16904/30/2020

R167 No one will ever convince me that those two never AT LEAST drunkenly made out.

by Anonymousreply 17005/01/2020

R170 I'm sure they've done some playful RP, possibly involving Spidey PJs. I'm sure Jake was very nervous the first time Tom undressed for him, especially if it was during production.

by Anonymousreply 17105/01/2020

Aww, it looks like Tom and Harrison are getting married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17205/03/2020

They’re already married r172

by Anonymousreply 17305/03/2020

I blinked and this thing became a thing. He will look like shit and be fat in 10years. He’s average anyway.

by Anonymousreply 17405/03/2020

R172 Isn't Harrison a little young for Tom?

by Anonymousreply 17505/03/2020

r175 Random granddads come and go. But his love for me is eternal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17605/03/2020

R176 Harrison: I don't know, this looks fattening. Tom: The only fat thing on you is your dick, baby.

by Anonymousreply 17705/03/2020

R176 Tis true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17805/04/2020

Publish the gif where Tom and Haz were holding hands during a scary movie r178

by Anonymousreply 17905/04/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18005/04/2020

Is it k pop fans who started this one, as usual, or have another fandom taken over their tactics?

by Anonymousreply 18105/04/2020

R181 They usually pull that kinda of crap on Fridays.

by Anonymousreply 18205/04/2020

I Love the comments to this Jimmy Rich throwback "I caaaan’t Tom looks like he’s at a party where he meets the friends of his sugar daddy 😂🔥🤣".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18305/05/2020

r179 2.57 in this. The GIF by itself seems to have disappeared off the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18405/05/2020

R184 can't find a gif either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18505/05/2020

Hopefully this means there won't be a bitter tell-all coming from Harrison in a year to two about how mean and shallow Tom is.

by Anonymousreply 18605/05/2020

[quote] 5 times a night. I simply couldn't keep up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18705/05/2020

R187 Poor Harrison. Tom's needs just keep growing and growing.

by Anonymousreply 18805/05/2020

Tom and his husband role playing on instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18905/05/2020

Three years ago today that he won Lip Sync Battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19005/07/2020

And to this day he says it's the most compliments he's ever received out of any other work he's done (6:40 in the video).

It really was how everyone started to like him so much, even before Spider-Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19105/07/2020

R191 It was when he first showed us what a slutty girl he was. They should have casually shown a pair of high heels in Peter Parker's closet, or under his bed.

by Anonymousreply 19205/08/2020

R192 He actually says his only regret is not doing the lip sync battle in heels.

"Holland, who spent most of his early life as a talented young dancer, performed the song in a Rihanna-inspired getup. “I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t mind being in drag,” he says, but reveals he declined to dance in heels — a decision he now regrets.

“I said, ‘You want me to dance in the rain and do a front flip? I can’t do that in heels,’ ” he says. “I wish I had now. That would have shut things do"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19305/08/2020

R193 I wonder if any fans sent him lace panties after that. Tom, never let yourself be shamed for wanting to feel pretty.

by Anonymousreply 19405/08/2020

Well he was really happy when he received a thong during this interview.

His hubby Jake G. wasn't convinced by the size though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19505/08/2020

R195 He knows Tom is a grower. Plus, he probably pays more attention to the back.

by Anonymousreply 19605/08/2020

R196 He actually thinks it's too big lol. But yeah of course Jake's interest is in the back.

by Anonymousreply 19705/08/2020

They're really cute together. Tom to Jake: " It's a nice restaurant, it's called the River Café, we could squeeze in a nice lunch before we get killed by the aliens, the wine, ah".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19805/08/2020

Keep it up, dear shitposters. Let’s keep rehashing those old news stories and role-playing as celebrities!

by Anonymousreply 19905/08/2020

shitpost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20005/08/2020

I could never see myself with a guy younger than me but Tom is an exception. He's adorable. I'll take Jake anytime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20105/08/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20205/08/2020

Has Tom ever posted a pic from the same bedroom thereby confirming they share a bed.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20305/12/2020

Seeing Harrison’s radiant face really makes you realize that your entire gene pool is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 20405/12/2020

r203 Given the state of that room I hope no one sleeps in it. Maybe they just gave Harrison an extra as a wardrobe and steal from it when needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20505/12/2020

So they went out golfing. Hardly surprising with Dom being so right wing, but I find it disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 20605/12/2020

R203 that really would not surprise me. Keep a spare room set up as a space to store their extra clothes and then Tom and Harrison share a bedroom together. Then when they have guests over and need to keep up the charade to outsiders, the spare room suddenly becomes Harrisons.

by Anonymousreply 20705/12/2020

R207 Harrison must not be too possessive, or Tom's flirty ways might trouble him.

by Anonymousreply 20805/12/2020

Ooops that was meant for R205, not R203.

by Anonymousreply 20905/12/2020

Tom got papped golfing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21005/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21105/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21205/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21305/22/2020

Golf attire that emphasizes one’s ass and nipples? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 21405/22/2020

R213 I wonder if Tom likes having those perky little nubs teased.

by Anonymousreply 21505/22/2020

R213 I wonder if Tom likes having those perky little nubs teased.

by Anonymousreply 21605/22/2020

His face looks bloated. Did he binge on carbs and alcohol before they hit that sad looking course? Still a hottie, but his face changes a lot.

by Anonymousreply 21705/22/2020

[quote] Did he binge on carbs and alcohol

Yes for 3 months. So he could have looked a lot worse.

by Anonymousreply 21805/22/2020

I don't know what you guys are looking at. But Tom clearly has visible and we'll defined enough to show through his shirt in r213. Doesn't look bad in anyway to me

by Anonymousreply 21905/22/2020

I personally meant his face in 213 I'm going to guess you were understandably distracted by his nipples

by Anonymousreply 22005/22/2020

So important to break lockdown to play golf of course

by Anonymousreply 22105/22/2020

Ugh I meant Tom has visible and well defined ABS in 2018. Abs are the first thing to go if you gain weight

by Anonymousreply 22205/22/2020

r221 Golf actually falls under accepted exercise under UK regulations. Which is somewhat reasonable it's a sport that encourages distance between players.

by Anonymousreply 22305/22/2020

R223 English regulations, not UK regulations. And the fact it's endorsed by Boris just proves it's a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 22405/22/2020

[quote]Tom got papped golfing

There just happened to be a photographer at that golf course at the right time, eh?

by Anonymousreply 22505/22/2020

r224 Boris is full of bad ideas. But frankly 2 people walking round a large empty Golf course isn't going to cause a 2nd wave. If he OKs Rugby or Football then it becomes a problem.

by Anonymousreply 22605/22/2020

R226 And what about the staff at the golf course? They're hardly key workers. But as I said earlier, given how right wing Dom is, it's hardly a shock Tom's out, Dom's probably the one who called the photographer.

by Anonymousreply 22705/22/2020

R227 hysterical idiot

by Anonymousreply 22805/22/2020

R227 Tom promised to show them his 9-iron.

by Anonymousreply 22905/23/2020

Tom's spread legs in his new story, in which he is saving a pigeon (hence tagging his old flame, Will Smith).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23005/25/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23105/25/2020

Lol that Twitter account

by Anonymousreply 23205/25/2020

Hot damn, he has great legs. (dancer legs)

by Anonymousreply 23305/25/2020

Harrison wants us all to know that he swallows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23413 hours ago

____

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23512 hours ago

R235 Makes one wonder what sort of 'recreational' attachments Stark built into the Iron Spider suit.

by Anonymousreply 23611 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!