Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Holland

Cute twink with great assets and a large collection of older men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374November 11, 2020 3:04 AM

New thread because the last one got paywalled 22 replies away from 600.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 22, 2020 7:26 PM

We were discussing Tom's appearance on Kimmel and his cuteness despite his drinking, swearing and flirting habits with every guy in his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 22, 2020 7:27 PM

Mr Holland and his siren call to the men of Marvel continues. In the last episode (thread)... Ryan Reynolds decided he wanted what Jake has and sent a gift of strong liquor to get into Tom's good graces. On the other end of wanting some of that good Spidey juice, Tom Hardy posted and deleted a picture of Venom *literally* devouring Spider-man on instagram last night. Tom who's always happy to share love to a hot older man, and happily admits having a 'bromance' with 'half of Hollywood', is engaging in excellent grooming habits in lockdown and we're thankful with each thirst trap. As you were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 22, 2020 7:29 PM

R3 True, this is Tom Hardy's deleted IG post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 22, 2020 7:36 PM

He looks sort of like a mini Christian Bale.

by Anonymousreply 5April 22, 2020 7:37 PM

If he’s already this loose around men when he’s sober, I’m dying to know what he’s like when he’s half a bottle in. It’s obvious he knows what he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2020 7:49 PM

YAY! A new Holland thread! I could never access the last ones as they were all paywalled. I expect this one to be too, but for now LET'S PARTY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2020 7:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 22, 2020 7:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2020 7:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 22, 2020 7:52 PM

CUM IN ME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2020 7:52 PM

[quote] YAY! A new Holland thread! I

Yay!

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2020 8:04 PM

R2 I made that comment lol, and to the person who asked why that was strange, it's not for a man his age, but he just has a quality that makes things appear wholesome, like mild British alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2020 8:07 PM

R6 I mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Her Holland Tunnel has been visited and enjoyed by thousands.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2020 8:09 PM

Not sure if it's the longer hair but he looked extra good last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2020 8:16 PM

R16, there was a pre-show orgy.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2020 8:37 PM

I think he gets better looking as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2020 9:21 PM

The weight really helps.. I don't think the skinner look works anymore. I know part of it was because of Cherry but he looked deflated when he dropped weight last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2020 10:23 PM

can i get more of this tight button down and chain thing please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2020 10:39 PM

R19 He was also truly affected by the Marvel/Sony split at that time. Thank god it was Bob Iger he had to beg, as Bob Iger is seriously hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2020 12:00 AM

Damn, Tom Holland calls you begging. I wish Bryan Singer was on the other line so that Hollywood could finally open that rose bud.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2020 12:20 AM

So what's the real deal with Tom Holland. Y'all make this man seem like the biggest twink ho that God has ever created. Personally, I would tap that bubble ass in a hot second but what's the real story.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2020 3:42 PM

[quote] If he’s already this loose around men when he’s sober, I’m dying to know what he’s like when he’s half a bottle in

Apparently, Ryan Reynolds wants to find out, too!

"Tom Holland planned to detox from alcohol during quarantine, but then Ryan Reynolds sent him a case of gin"

Tom Holland told Jimmy Kimmel that his plan to go a week without alcohol was derailed by a gift from Ryan Reynolds — a case of "spider-gin."

Holland spoke with Kimmel on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" over video chat, and he told the late-night host that he and his three friends with whom he was quarantining were "drunk all the time."

Holland told Kimmel he had managed to be "a little productive" and had done "some really good work" on the script that he and his friend Harry had been working on.

"I've been playing a lot of PlayStation," Holland added, "and watching a lot of films and catching up on film history, and, like I said, drinking a lot."

"I actually said this weekend that I was going to stop drinking for a week," Holland told Kimmel. "I was going to have a week off, and then literally Monday morning — I've got my own prop — Ryan Reynolds sent me a case of gin."

"Literally, literally I was like this morning I'm not drinking, the whole week I'm not drinking at all, and then literally the doorbell rang and there was a case of gin from lovely Ryan, so I think we'll have to drink that."

Kimmel joked that Reynolds' gift was Deadpool trying to corrupt Spider-Man, while Holland read out the message attached to the box sent from Reynolds: "It says: 'Some friendly neighborhood spider-gin, love Ryan.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 24, 2020 2:04 AM

Clearly, all these older actors want to sample Tom's slutty tight little hole!

They must have heard some good rumors, if they're all chasing after him like this.

He's really earning a reputation as a pass around Hollywood bottom.

by Anonymousreply 25April 24, 2020 2:05 AM

Ryan Reynolds is clearly sending Tom a message, by sending him that case of gin: "LET'S PARTY!"

Also notice that the guys thirsting after him, have all had gay rumors swirling around before.

Robert Downey Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal, and now Ryan Reynolds.

by Anonymousreply 26April 24, 2020 2:07 AM

[quote]Ryan Reynolds sent me a case of gin

Ha, amateur

by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2020 2:29 AM

Literally.

by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2020 2:41 AM

One of the latest examples R23.

“I actually FaceTimed Downey a couple days ago, and he was in the bath," Holland shared. “Ah, interesting, how romantic," Kimmel joked. Sadly, Holland didn't reveal any more information about the phone call, but we'll be visualizing it for the rest of our lives."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2020 3:29 AM

Why do I get this disturbing mental picture of these aging closeted queens doing a train on Holland's tight bubble butt ass.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2020 3:55 AM

His ass is not impressive

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2020 4:19 AM

I actually feel like this is all just in good fun, following the successful Marvel PR template where all super heroes and villains from the movies (even outside of the Marvel Universe) get along. Spider-Man is a DC and Marvel shared hero so Tom can play nice with everyone. I'm all for the gossip but it doesn't seem like Tom would be a pass around anything after he secured the Spider-Man franchise. He's set for life. These actors play gay, but if people really thought Tom was getting banged by dudes, their publicists wound't allow a public daddy-son bromance.

Now, Taron Egerton tried to play the cool young pro as well, but failed miserable after he was caught looking like a dick hungry bottom whenever Hugh Jackman was within blowjob distance. Also, beyond the first Kingsman his moves have sadly sucked. I like him, but he seems like an actor that would suck the chrome of your car for half of the attention that Holland gets. Two Brits in very different Hollywood situations. One is an asset, the other is desperate to stay relevant. They will all lose their charms in the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2020 4:50 AM

Tom, you in danger girl. Get them coins why that ass, body, and face are tight. Your sexy days are numbered. Trust me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2020 4:54 AM

Those Taron and Hugh gifs are all hilarious!

He's just so blatant in his hunger for cock, that he just can't hide it.

I love Taron.

by Anonymousreply 34April 24, 2020 6:22 AM

I was rooting for Taron! He was a beefcake in the first Kingsman. That was such a great role for him. He's a talented dude. At least he got a Globe for his efforts. Shame about the hair. His looks dropped off quick, but I still like him. I feel he's already peaked though.

by Anonymousreply 35April 24, 2020 12:34 PM

R33 Sure there's a Marvel PR template, but Tom seems committed to certain relationships when off press. He's rejected the idea of his and RDJ's thing as a bromance, so I guess he has rules about who to do all that stuff with. Jake on the other hand seems to be fair game. Maybe he likes the idea of being public bffs with a respected actor like Gyllenhaal. Or maybe he plays up his working relationships so jealous fangirls and tabloids won't focus on his actual love life... which he NEVER talks about. Or maybe these older actors know cosying up to him is good business. Look at all the headlines Ryan Reynolds' gin got because of the kimmel interview. This guy is on video chat basis with Tim Rothman and taking drunk calls with Bob Iger, which was such a power move btw. And it worked because both companies decided to put him at the centre of the makeup story to get the heat off their greed. A win-win. He plays his cards right (Uncharted is successful, he becomes the RDJ of the SUMC, he gets an Oscar nom) he can ride that power for years.

by Anonymousreply 36April 24, 2020 3:20 PM

That was a reply to R32 actually.

by Anonymousreply 37April 24, 2020 3:20 PM

The only thing wrong with that gif at r11 is there isn't any cum dripping down his torso. Those abs are made for shooting on.

by Anonymousreply 38April 24, 2020 3:42 PM

cute cute guy and if I was 10 years younger I would be all for it. still nice to look at and seems like fun. he's always smiling....aww

by Anonymousreply 39April 24, 2020 3:49 PM

Yes r36 he appears to have great team, or is it the studios, making him into a huge star. You are on the ball, any actor that can simply call up the head of Sony and fucking Disney is obviously a Hollywood darling. If Tom maintains his looks, like a Casey Afflec (random pale white guy that came to mind) then an Oscar is in his future. But he is noticeably short, especially on screen, so he has to bring it with the acting chops. He will be competing with Tim Charlemont for the serious roles, but as you pointed out, Hollywood loves him so he may get a few first dibs.

I don't understand how he managed to maintain these connections without actually being in Hollywood most of the time. Tom must act like the most grateful actor in the world that leaves his ego at the door. I don't think a casting couch could get anyone a Marvel Super Hero gig nor the attention of these Hollywood titians. The could also end up tossing him aside after Spider-Man, but he'll be financially set by then and can just work sporadically.

This reminds me, didn't Charlemont want a super hero movie as well?

by Anonymousreply 40April 24, 2020 4:41 PM

While he’s only successful because of nepotism, I still would take him or anybody anyday over Mouseboy. Ultimately, though, once the Spider-Man gig is up, I think his career will slow down.

by Anonymousreply 41April 24, 2020 4:48 PM

Tom has famous parents or are you talking about Charlemont r41?

by Anonymousreply 42April 24, 2020 5:08 PM

R42: I’m talking about Tom. Also, while Charlemont may have been on the list for Spider-Man, he was never getting the part.

by Anonymousreply 43April 24, 2020 5:12 PM

R41 Tom's success is not due to nepotism: "He was spotted at age 10, at a dance show in Richmond, by Billy Elliot talent scouts who constantly scour the countryside looking for potential Billys. They invited him to audition for the musical."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 24, 2020 6:00 PM

"Up to that point, Tom’s emphasis had been in street dance and acrobatics. While those conducting the auditions loved how accomplished he was in those skills and for his outgoing personality and stage presence, they suggested that he take ballet lessons in order to be a viable candidate for the role of Billy.

Eight auditions and two years later he was finally offered a role in the show. But he took an unusual path to finally attain his goal of being Billy Elliot. On June 28, 2008, Tom made his West End debut – not as Billy, but as Billy’s best friend Michael. It wasn’t until September 8, 2008 that Tom finally debuted as Billy Eliott."

by Anonymousreply 45April 24, 2020 6:02 PM

People constantly praise this guys personality, even when he was a kid, as r45 shows. He must be one of those people that everyone loves upon meeting.

by Anonymousreply 46April 24, 2020 6:49 PM

Tom and Jamie Bell should play brothers in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 47April 24, 2020 6:54 PM

They should play lovers.

by Anonymousreply 48April 24, 2020 6:57 PM

With numerous, graphic sex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 49April 24, 2020 6:59 PM

I want to see him spin on Bell's dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 24, 2020 7:03 PM

An American or British remake of “From Beginning To End” would be good!

by Anonymousreply 51April 24, 2020 7:13 PM

R50 I miss him randomly dancing and stunting. Feels like he doesn't show those off anymore. He needs to do a musical soon. since Hollywood is trying to bring those back. There was someone on Twitter who heard a rumor that he was being considered for the Fred Astaire biopic last year and I want it to be true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 24, 2020 7:31 PM

Same here, R52.

I love to watch Tom dance ballet.

by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote] he is noticeably short, especially on screen, so he has to bring it with the acting chops

More like he has to bring it with his SUCKING chops, and keep that ass nice and tight.

[quote] I don't understand how he managed to maintain these connections without actually being in Hollywood most of the time.

It's not like the casting couch can't travel. The top producers and directors are in London all the time.

[quote] I don't think a casting couch could get anyone a Marvel Super Hero gig nor the attention of these Hollywood titians.

*See Jennifer Lawrence

[quote] The could also end up tossing him aside after Spider-Man, but he'll be financially set by then and can just work sporadically

*See Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2020 7:35 PM

R41 People that say he only got this far due to nepotism give his dad wayyyyy too much credit. He was C-list comedian in London and the way he even blogged about Tom getting to fly to auditions in America when he was younger you could taste the envy. That man did not have the clout to get Tom in any Hollywood door.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2020 7:47 PM

I can't remember where I read it but it was ages ago, and Tom said he gets on really well with older people and likes hanging around them. R46 As a younger actor I'm sure it was an asset. People love precociousness. But he's also self-aware. At a con last year he talked about how he'd learned to say no to invitations to other actors' trailers (but didn't for RDJ). So I think he's had his share of creeps.

by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2020 8:02 PM

Who is this Nadia chick who is living with Tom and tw says is his new girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2020 8:03 PM

So he went to RDJ's trailer? Well, of course. Robert was the main star. You don't say no to the main star, and in his case it clearly paid off...

by Anonymousreply 58April 24, 2020 8:08 PM

r56 what about the producers, directors, and studios head looking for him to give some head?

In 20 years DL might have a bunch of stories about Tom getting a train ran on him, like Corey Haim?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 24, 2020 8:23 PM

[quote]In 20 years DL might have a bunch of stories about Tom getting a train ran on him

First of all, I hope not. I would not want anything bad to happen to him.

Second of all, it's "Tom getting a train [bold]run[/bold] on him." (Or should this have been "first of all"?)

by Anonymousreply 60April 24, 2020 8:26 PM

I'd do some really naughty things to his body and him to mine.

by Anonymousreply 61April 24, 2020 8:29 PM

If you're being fucked, doesn't "ran" work. The train in this instance is a series of cocks going into his hole, not over him. No snark, I'm actually curious. I know my errors are annoying, but I'm trying.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2020 8:30 PM

Of course he didn't go to the trailers of some no namers! Tom is clearly very smart and probably only sucked the dicks of the important higher ups.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2020 8:35 PM

r62 Nope. It's "run," the past participle (I [bold]think[/bold] it's the past participle we're talking about, at least).

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2020 8:36 PM

Thank you r64, I'll try to avoid that mistake in the future.

by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2020 8:37 PM

I ran a train on Tom ? I ran a train into Tom?

NO?

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2020 8:38 PM

Yes, r66. That's grammatically correct, at least.

But we're talking about one "getting run" on him. "Getting run" is correct. "Getting ran" isn't.

We could say, if it were true, that we [bold]ran[/bold] a train on Tom. But Tom would say "I had a train [bold]run[/bold] on me."

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2020 8:43 PM

He had Titians and Ruebens.

by Anonymousreply 68April 24, 2020 8:48 PM

[quote] The top producers and directors are in London all the time.

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 69April 24, 2020 8:48 PM

Who cares about Run vs Ran? Show me Tom’s ass!

by Anonymousreply 70April 24, 2020 9:24 PM

R57 Some British actress he and his buddies went to school with I think? Ngl the evidence for that one is piling up. Another girl he will aggressively hide until it quietly ends like the others I guess.

by Anonymousreply 71April 24, 2020 10:23 PM

I knew he'd buffed up over the past couple of years but seeing it side by side ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72April 24, 2020 10:25 PM

His butt is overrated. Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 73April 24, 2020 10:31 PM

I totally agree, R73. It’s not very big or round. It’s more of a slight road bump.

by Anonymousreply 74April 24, 2020 10:32 PM

Yes R70.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 24, 2020 10:47 PM

R72 He said he regretted getting bigger for Spidey 2. And according to his Dad, Tom had to fill up this time for Uncharted, because Mark Wahlberg is so much bigger than him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 24, 2020 11:09 PM

Talk about self-aware r76. Nice to see an actor that realizes he's getting overpaid to do a job so look happy. Save the attitude for when you're back home in your mansion. Smart guy.

by Anonymousreply 77April 24, 2020 11:28 PM

R75 He was distractingly thicc in the last act of Far From Home.

by Anonymousreply 78April 24, 2020 11:34 PM

R73: First, he needs to show it in a movie. Then we can say whether it's overrated.

by Anonymousreply 79April 24, 2020 11:40 PM

Uncharted and Spider-man have been delayed to July and Nov respectively. Kinda surprised they moved Spidey instead but I guess they know it's a sure bet wherever it's placed. Just hope Tom can find time to do more non-Marvel work. He's too talented to spend all his young years in Sony's franchise thirst hell. Uncharted is cursed but Tom won't let it go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 24, 2020 11:40 PM

R74: Maybe it will get bigger as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 81April 24, 2020 11:45 PM

R80 This is so stupid that they left the shooting of Uncharted before Spider-Man 3.

by Anonymousreply 82April 24, 2020 11:47 PM

R81 No need, it's perfect for his tiny frame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 25, 2020 12:08 AM

Thank you, R83. Your picture illustrates that Tom’s ass along with his entire body is perfectly proportioned in every way, toned and tight every inch, with a firm but plump ass. The boy is carved from marble. That is what Michelangelo's David would look like flipping off of a boat. Tom is fine as hell.

by Anonymousreply 84April 25, 2020 12:28 AM

R80 shooting had already started before the lockdown but it would have been finished months/years ago if Sony could get its shit together. Makes you understand why Tom called Iger crying.

by Anonymousreply 85April 25, 2020 1:01 AM

R71 Thanks for answering. So do you think they're a thing for real? Or is he with Harrison? Because that video he deleted was on purpose , right? to show that he's with a woman. She wore his spider.man hoodie, recently followed part of his family. I think this is how Jake G was doing it with his model beard, ig stories from the same place and traveling together, friends and family liking her posts. Like Sam H, too. I thought the sunbathing vid was recent but it's from 10 days ago I just watched it today. Weird these two women were from his past, maybe because they're reliable and they're doing tom&h a favor. her ig is private now. I think they're just friends tbh. Sorry for bringing up this topic, I'm bored, haven't been checking on Tom for a while

by Anonymousreply 86April 25, 2020 1:18 AM

I'm going to ask Tom to marry me when this corona is over.

by Anonymousreply 87April 25, 2020 1:20 AM

After Heath, I really do think Jake has finally found love.

Go for it Jake.

by Anonymousreply 88April 25, 2020 2:54 AM

tight young butt and a cute smile with an English accent. I'll take.

by Anonymousreply 89April 25, 2020 3:02 AM

I understand he is genuinely nice, but he has a mean-looking, scrunched face.

by Anonymousreply 90April 25, 2020 3:22 AM

R87 Tom deserves it after this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 25, 2020 5:21 AM

yummy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 26, 2020 12:01 AM

Tom wishes. I don't buy this guy didn't have some sort of crush on Jake.

Just realized these are all from when they were in Asia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 26, 2020 12:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 26, 2020 12:25 AM

Yes R93, he's in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 26, 2020 12:41 AM

Wait, Jake is a top now?

by Anonymousreply 96April 26, 2020 1:48 AM

Jake just lays there. Tom does all the work.

by Anonymousreply 97April 26, 2020 1:49 AM

R95 Feeling's mutual. Look at this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 26, 2020 4:19 AM

Just blatant adoration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 26, 2020 4:22 AM

They knew they had to joke about it or more people would be asking questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 26, 2020 4:25 AM

And yet they'll never be seen in the same room together again. Enjoy your unfaithful bottom Holland/Gyllenhaal shippers!

by Anonymousreply 101April 26, 2020 4:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 26, 2020 4:27 AM

R101 Tom said on Kimmel that they were trying to do peloton classes together.

And he recently posted on ig that he was missing "his husband" so I think they're doing fine. Jake learned to deal with Tom's fickle nature.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 26, 2020 4:54 AM

Tom is too young and hot to be faithful to anyone. Plus he's always on the road

by Anonymousreply 104April 26, 2020 11:52 AM

Muscle looks good on Tom, I hope he feels more comfortable with it now than he did for Far From Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 26, 2020 12:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2020 1:07 PM

R103 Jake wants it but knows he'll get heat if it's actually confirmed he's macking on the MCU's darling but he likes the attention and gives up crumbs to keep Tom interested and himself top of the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2020 1:09 PM

Tom wasn't slick with this picture. Harry's only in it to tone it down a little.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 26, 2020 1:17 PM

Fingers crossed that Tom doesn't decide to go tattoo happy after getting the spider on his foot.

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2020 1:26 PM

Tom vs Tom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 26, 2020 1:56 PM

Lame post r110

Are you a Japanese school girl or an obese 75 year old gay man?

by Anonymousreply 111April 26, 2020 1:59 PM

R111 both

by Anonymousreply 112April 26, 2020 2:05 PM

R111, I’m not R110, but it is often the shitposters (people posting porn, porn fakes, discussing unrelated topics, role playing the subject of the thread, etc) who keep a thread going in between bursts of actual new information.

by Anonymousreply 113April 26, 2020 2:05 PM

what were you expecting to see here, R111? The confirmation that you might actually have a chance to fuck Tom Holland?

by Anonymousreply 114April 26, 2020 2:07 PM

And the previous scene, where Venom holds Petey down and preps his hole.

by Anonymousreply 115April 26, 2020 2:17 PM

R114 It's called 'fantasy'. Don't be a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 116April 26, 2020 2:18 PM

R113 Thank you for respecting the hard work we put into this site each day

by Anonymousreply 117April 26, 2020 2:32 PM

R113 Why does a thread need to be kept going? It's not like it'll be deleted. Just let it go quiet if there's nothing real to discuss. It's this idea of having to keep threads alive with shitposting which results in Muriel shoving them behind the paywall.

by Anonymousreply 118April 26, 2020 6:02 PM

One year ago, we were robbed of RDJ kissing Tom on the neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 27, 2020 12:14 AM

R118 If a thread isn't active, then who cares if it is behind a paywall? Especially not those of us who actually pony up the two bits.

by Anonymousreply 120April 27, 2020 3:29 AM

R119 RDJ was just trying to put Tom at ease, he could feel the boy's boner rubbing against him.

by Anonymousreply 121April 27, 2020 3:31 AM

He's going to be very handsome in a few years. I like him until he starts talking about RDJ. Can you kiss his ass anymore dude?

by Anonymousreply 122April 27, 2020 3:33 AM

R122 I think Tom really polishes up his inner Peter Parker at those times - all eager and earnest.

by Anonymousreply 123April 27, 2020 3:35 AM

He really loves RDJ, they went on a hike together last summer. Then, according to Tom, RDJ "beat him up" for two hours during boxing, back at his house.

And they facetime each other all the time. It seems sincere enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 27, 2020 3:42 AM

R124 Poor Petey, getting the tough love from Daddy. 5 bucks says RDJ stays away from the face. - don't wanna get sued.

by Anonymousreply 125April 27, 2020 3:51 AM

R120 If a thread isn't active it wouldn't be paywalled. Muriel only does that when it becomes apparent it's subject to fanboy type posting - like shitposting just to keep threads alive. And if you want threads to be alive, them being behind the paywall is hardly going to help.

by Anonymousreply 126April 27, 2020 3:51 AM

R126

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127April 27, 2020 3:57 AM

R127 You're the one who apparently needed it to be explained twice

by Anonymousreply 128April 27, 2020 7:42 AM

R128 Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 129April 27, 2020 9:38 AM

Idk what's happening here i'm just hoping for another thirst trap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 27, 2020 2:20 PM

R130 He just wants to stay pretty for his man (men).

by Anonymousreply 131April 27, 2020 2:36 PM

(R124) There is nothing sincere about RDJ anymore. He is arrogant, greedy, smug, hollywood tool now. All he wants to do now is Hollywood franchises. Ironman, Sherlock, Dolittle. The old Robert is long gone.

by Anonymousreply 132April 27, 2020 2:50 PM

R132 I'm sure that RDJ sincerely knows what an instant PR win Tom is for him, just like a little PR genie. I'm sure RDJ knows how to rub him the right way by now.

by Anonymousreply 133April 27, 2020 3:26 PM

I hope they actually do have a genuine friendship. RDJ has been throw all the worst parts of celebrity life. The partying a drug abuse a tabloids. I worry about Tom going down that road sometimes because of how much he likes to party and hopefully RDJ can keep him off that path

by Anonymousreply 134April 27, 2020 3:29 PM

R134 I have a feeling that it's at least somewhat genuine. It's not like RDJ ever needs to work again, and he's certainly shown how bankable he is.

by Anonymousreply 135April 27, 2020 8:37 PM

Plus, RDJ is a father with boys a little younger than Tom. Like r134 said, he's seen or heard it all in Hollywood. I feel like Tom is the type to seek out guidance and RDJ probably doesn't mind helping the young man navigate through Hollywood. It helps that he's a hot twink, but I doubt RDJ is fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 136April 27, 2020 8:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137April 27, 2020 10:00 PM

Looking for some fun Follow me here and add me as a friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 27, 2020 10:04 PM

I think RDj is trying to suck out his life force. So he can keep playing Iron Man till he's 100.

by Anonymousreply 139April 27, 2020 10:05 PM

I doubt Marvel would take him back unless he agrees to a MASSIVE paycut.

by Anonymousreply 140April 27, 2020 10:09 PM

He'll do a cameo in a few years and Peter will cry in his arms. Or he will be there to sort of greet Peter if they decide to kill him off at some point.

by Anonymousreply 141April 27, 2020 10:14 PM

God I hope not. The last thing MCU Spidey needs is to be even more linked with Iron Man. Even Dead in FFH he was the second most important character.

by Anonymousreply 142April 27, 2020 10:18 PM

[quote]Plus, RDJ is a father with boys a little younger than Tom. Like [R134] said, he's seen or heard it all in Hollywood. I feel like Tom is the type to seek out guidance and RDJ probably doesn't mind helping the young man navigate through Hollywood.

The only guidance he can give him is, "Don't do drugs." Something Downey's own son Indio had to learn on his own as he battled his own addiction.

by Anonymousreply 143April 27, 2020 10:24 PM

Sorry where's this terror Tom Holland is an inevitable drug fiend coming from? He drinks abut as heavily as every other English lad his age I know does not to alcoholic levels, and his only close friends seem to be Harrison, Tuwaine and his brothers. Nothing about him exactly makes me think he's going to end up shooting Heroin in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2020 10:39 PM

R143 I don't know, I'd say he can clue Tom into the various users and manipulators in the business, as well as how fickle the business can be. Tom's got a lot of people to help ground him and doesn't seem obviously stupid, but having a mentor who actually gives a crap about him is a good thing.

I think it Tom were going to have substance problems with would be 5-10 years from now, when his star has likely cooled and settled down. He'll have a tough time getting known for anything else as well as Spiderman, and a lot of us fickle old fags will drop him once he's aged up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 145April 27, 2020 10:49 PM

What.

"This is an old interview. George was promoting 'How I live now' and he said that he and Tom used to spit grapes in each other mouths 😳"

It's like he just cannot NOT flirt with a male costar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 27, 2020 11:08 PM

R146 I'm reminded of discussions of how River Phoenix apparently latched onto a father figure in every movie he made. Of course, he was the child of lunatic cultists, and Tom seems to have a healthy and supportive family. Maybe flirting is just how Tom is friendly, like guys playing Gay Chicken all the time.

by Anonymousreply 147April 27, 2020 11:15 PM

Tom's DL moniker is Joel, and I think we already know how his relationship with RDJ is going.

by Anonymousreply 148April 28, 2020 2:06 PM

Jake G confirmed his romance with Tom again to Colbert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 30, 2020 12:28 AM

His live was an adorable mess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 30, 2020 1:49 PM

His little Iron Man mug :').

R52 he tried to do a ballet move while being live with one of his friends from Billy Elliot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 30, 2020 2:04 PM

R151 Did he catch his pills on that move?

by Anonymousreply 152April 30, 2020 2:07 PM

I don't find him wildly handsome but he's attractive. I think he'll get even more attractive as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 153April 30, 2020 4:17 PM

R153: His ass is fantastic. That's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 154April 30, 2020 4:22 PM

Yes R154.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 30, 2020 4:29 PM

His face is confusing. I thought a couple of months ago that he was beginning to look his age and it was going to look weird for him to keep playing a teen but in that live he was back to looking young again.

by Anonymousreply 156April 30, 2020 5:14 PM

R151 I loved that. He really doesn't dance anymore, it's sad. We'll always have stuff like this tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 30, 2020 5:16 PM

Those Marvel movies makes everyone look hard because of the workout requirements. Now that Tom has time to rest and lay off the hard lifting, his face cans settle back to a healthier glow.

by Anonymousreply 158April 30, 2020 5:28 PM

R157 If Tom started a new Rat Pack, who would be the members?

by Anonymousreply 159April 30, 2020 6:46 PM

Pizza Rat, Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160April 30, 2020 7:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 30, 2020 10:52 PM

Tom acknowledging he's the smallest person in the MCU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 30, 2020 10:58 PM

[quote]He really doesn't dance anymore, it's sad.

He said he still loves ballet. Now he has the down time he should practice more.

I'm not sure if the old Billy Elliot forums are still around but die-hards would track the goings-ons like which Billy was covering that night, who was rotating out as the best friend, etc., and it seemed that Tom was constantly injuring himself. Which isn't surprising. He broke his nose or something just as "The Lost City of Z" was wrapping up. He tried to show the director and Charlie Hunnam that he could do a flip cocked it up.

by Anonymousreply 163April 30, 2020 11:01 PM

Jeez, he also injured his ankle during the filming of Cherry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164April 30, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote]I'm not sure if the old Billy Elliot forums are still around but die-hards would track the goings-ons like which Billy was covering that night

Die-hards is one word for them I guess

by Anonymousreply 165April 30, 2020 11:24 PM

Oh Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 30, 2020 11:44 PM

It's a pattern R166.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167May 1, 2020 12:23 AM

R166 "Oh Charlie, it can't be as big as that. You must be having me on."

Charlie can mentor him, knowing very well what it's like to be a sweet young chicken in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 168May 1, 2020 2:52 AM

R167 "I've got a room upstairs with bubblebath .... no one will know, I promise."

by Anonymousreply 169May 1, 2020 2:59 AM

R167 No one will ever convince me that those two never AT LEAST drunkenly made out.

by Anonymousreply 170May 1, 2020 12:33 PM

R170 I'm sure they've done some playful RP, possibly involving Spidey PJs. I'm sure Jake was very nervous the first time Tom undressed for him, especially if it was during production.

by Anonymousreply 171May 1, 2020 12:59 PM

Aww, it looks like Tom and Harrison are getting married.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 3, 2020 7:44 PM

They’re already married r172

by Anonymousreply 173May 3, 2020 7:50 PM

I blinked and this thing became a thing. He will look like shit and be fat in 10years. He’s average anyway.

by Anonymousreply 174May 3, 2020 8:03 PM

R172 Isn't Harrison a little young for Tom?

by Anonymousreply 175May 3, 2020 10:35 PM

r175 Random granddads come and go. But his love for me is eternal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 3, 2020 10:43 PM

R176 Harrison: I don't know, this looks fattening. Tom: The only fat thing on you is your dick, baby.

by Anonymousreply 177May 4, 2020 1:08 AM

R176 Tis true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178May 4, 2020 9:55 PM

Publish the gif where Tom and Haz were holding hands during a scary movie r178

by Anonymousreply 179May 4, 2020 10:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 5, 2020 1:18 AM

Is it k pop fans who started this one, as usual, or have another fandom taken over their tactics?

by Anonymousreply 181May 5, 2020 1:29 AM

R181 They usually pull that kinda of crap on Fridays.

by Anonymousreply 182May 5, 2020 1:37 AM

I Love the comments to this Jimmy Rich throwback "I caaaan’t Tom looks like he’s at a party where he meets the friends of his sugar daddy 😂🔥🤣".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 5, 2020 1:53 PM

r179 2.57 in this. The GIF by itself seems to have disappeared off the internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 5, 2020 7:28 PM

R184 can't find a gif either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 5, 2020 7:52 PM

Hopefully this means there won't be a bitter tell-all coming from Harrison in a year to two about how mean and shallow Tom is.

by Anonymousreply 186May 5, 2020 8:04 PM

[quote] 5 times a night. I simply couldn't keep up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 5, 2020 8:32 PM

R187 Poor Harrison. Tom's needs just keep growing and growing.

by Anonymousreply 188May 5, 2020 8:37 PM

Tom and his husband role playing on instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 6, 2020 12:29 AM

Three years ago today that he won Lip Sync Battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 7, 2020 10:21 PM

And to this day he says it's the most compliments he's ever received out of any other work he's done (6:40 in the video).

It really was how everyone started to like him so much, even before Spider-Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 7, 2020 11:16 PM

R191 It was when he first showed us what a slutty girl he was. They should have casually shown a pair of high heels in Peter Parker's closet, or under his bed.

by Anonymousreply 192May 8, 2020 9:31 AM

R192 He actually says his only regret is not doing the lip sync battle in heels.

"Holland, who spent most of his early life as a talented young dancer, performed the song in a Rihanna-inspired getup. “I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t mind being in drag,” he says, but reveals he declined to dance in heels — a decision he now regrets.

“I said, ‘You want me to dance in the rain and do a front flip? I can’t do that in heels,’ ” he says. “I wish I had now. That would have shut things do"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 8, 2020 3:43 PM

R193 I wonder if any fans sent him lace panties after that. Tom, never let yourself be shamed for wanting to feel pretty.

by Anonymousreply 194May 8, 2020 5:54 PM

Well he was really happy when he received a thong during this interview.

His hubby Jake G. wasn't convinced by the size though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195May 8, 2020 6:44 PM

R195 He knows Tom is a grower. Plus, he probably pays more attention to the back.

by Anonymousreply 196May 8, 2020 7:22 PM

R196 He actually thinks it's too big lol. But yeah of course Jake's interest is in the back.

by Anonymousreply 197May 8, 2020 8:08 PM

They're really cute together. Tom to Jake: " It's a nice restaurant, it's called the River Café, we could squeeze in a nice lunch before we get killed by the aliens, the wine, ah".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 8, 2020 9:08 PM

Keep it up, dear shitposters. Let’s keep rehashing those old news stories and role-playing as celebrities!

by Anonymousreply 199May 8, 2020 9:08 PM

shitpost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 8, 2020 9:15 PM

I could never see myself with a guy younger than me but Tom is an exception. He's adorable. I'll take Jake anytime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201May 8, 2020 9:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202May 8, 2020 9:33 PM

Has Tom ever posted a pic from the same bedroom thereby confirming they share a bed.?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2020 9:54 PM

Seeing Harrison’s radiant face really makes you realize that your entire gene pool is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2020 9:59 PM

r203 Given the state of that room I hope no one sleeps in it. Maybe they just gave Harrison an extra as a wardrobe and steal from it when needed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2020 10:08 PM

So they went out golfing. Hardly surprising with Dom being so right wing, but I find it disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2020 11:02 PM

R203 that really would not surprise me. Keep a spare room set up as a space to store their extra clothes and then Tom and Harrison share a bedroom together. Then when they have guests over and need to keep up the charade to outsiders, the spare room suddenly becomes Harrisons.

by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2020 11:49 PM

R207 Harrison must not be too possessive, or Tom's flirty ways might trouble him.

by Anonymousreply 208May 13, 2020 12:16 AM

Ooops that was meant for R205, not R203.

by Anonymousreply 209May 13, 2020 12:34 AM

Tom got papped golfing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 22, 2020 2:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211May 22, 2020 2:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 22, 2020 2:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 22, 2020 2:17 PM

Golf attire that emphasizes one’s ass and nipples? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 214May 22, 2020 2:18 PM

R213 I wonder if Tom likes having those perky little nubs teased.

by Anonymousreply 215May 22, 2020 3:11 PM

R213 I wonder if Tom likes having those perky little nubs teased.

by Anonymousreply 216May 22, 2020 3:11 PM

His face looks bloated. Did he binge on carbs and alcohol before they hit that sad looking course? Still a hottie, but his face changes a lot.

by Anonymousreply 217May 22, 2020 3:20 PM

[quote] Did he binge on carbs and alcohol

Yes for 3 months. So he could have looked a lot worse.

by Anonymousreply 218May 22, 2020 4:48 PM

I don't know what you guys are looking at. But Tom clearly has visible and we'll defined enough to show through his shirt in r213. Doesn't look bad in anyway to me

by Anonymousreply 219May 22, 2020 4:51 PM

I personally meant his face in 213 I'm going to guess you were understandably distracted by his nipples

by Anonymousreply 220May 22, 2020 4:53 PM

So important to break lockdown to play golf of course

by Anonymousreply 221May 22, 2020 7:44 PM

Ugh I meant Tom has visible and well defined ABS in 2018. Abs are the first thing to go if you gain weight

by Anonymousreply 222May 22, 2020 7:52 PM

r221 Golf actually falls under accepted exercise under UK regulations. Which is somewhat reasonable it's a sport that encourages distance between players.

by Anonymousreply 223May 22, 2020 8:06 PM

R223 English regulations, not UK regulations. And the fact it's endorsed by Boris just proves it's a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 224May 22, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote]Tom got papped golfing

There just happened to be a photographer at that golf course at the right time, eh?

by Anonymousreply 225May 22, 2020 8:19 PM

r224 Boris is full of bad ideas. But frankly 2 people walking round a large empty Golf course isn't going to cause a 2nd wave. If he OKs Rugby or Football then it becomes a problem.

by Anonymousreply 226May 22, 2020 8:22 PM

R226 And what about the staff at the golf course? They're hardly key workers. But as I said earlier, given how right wing Dom is, it's hardly a shock Tom's out, Dom's probably the one who called the photographer.

by Anonymousreply 227May 22, 2020 9:24 PM

R227 hysterical idiot

by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2020 11:33 PM

R227 Tom promised to show them his 9-iron.

by Anonymousreply 229May 23, 2020 6:04 PM

Tom's spread legs in his new story, in which he is saving a pigeon (hence tagging his old flame, Will Smith).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 25, 2020 3:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231May 25, 2020 3:28 PM

Lol that Twitter account

by Anonymousreply 232May 25, 2020 3:37 PM

Hot damn, he has great legs. (dancer legs)

by Anonymousreply 233May 25, 2020 8:01 PM

Harrison wants us all to know that he swallows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234June 1, 2020 10:38 AM

____

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 1, 2020 11:28 AM

R235 Makes one wonder what sort of 'recreational' attachments Stark built into the Iron Spider suit.

by Anonymousreply 236June 1, 2020 12:28 PM

Do you think there's any chance that Mark Wahlberg might get removed from Uncharted now that he's trending ? People were already talking before, but now...

by Anonymousreply 237June 7, 2020 8:27 PM

R237 Tom needs a better father figure in this film. He might flirty with Marky and get slapped in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 238June 8, 2020 12:51 AM

I don't get all the fuss. He looks like any other "boy next door" kid out there. He's not unattractive but he's not handsome either. He just looks like a basic white boy to me.

by Anonymousreply 239June 8, 2020 12:57 AM

R239 Putting aside all those lusting over the character, Peter Parker, and transferring, Holland just has a sense of fun that's appealing. Sometimes the flavor of the month is vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 240June 8, 2020 1:00 AM

r237 He'll probably be fine unless he comes out swinging with the n-word. This movie has been delayed for about 7 years already, and Sony would probably rather shove its head in the sand than go to the effort of recasting at this point. That said Spider-Man 3 is meant to start production in October and that likely takes priority so it could just be bye-bye Uncharted again.

by Anonymousreply 241June 8, 2020 1:16 AM

I think Wahlberg will be fine. All of this stuff was known before and its many years old. I don't see why it could freshly cancel him when it didn't the first time. He's greatly helped that none of it happened while he was an adult. He wouldn't have been able to launch his career if he did.

And I doubt he'd be put off from Tom's flirting. His Instagram is basically entirely focused on getting gay men to thirst for him. He seems to reveal in the attention. Plus it helps him sell himself as sex symbol for movies

by Anonymousreply 242June 8, 2020 1:49 AM

R238 Unless Wahlberg is drunk, in which case he'll probably be into it, at least judging by the time he got drunk on Graham Norton (deliberately not adding Show on the end of that sentence)

by Anonymousreply 243June 8, 2020 2:56 AM

Hum, the guy who whants to "adopt" Tom is back.

"Still trying to figure out how to adopt Tom Holland. Pls lmk if you have any advice. Thanks in advance"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 12, 2020 3:55 PM

R244 Tom needs to be free range. He was born free and he should live free. If Harrison has a collar for him in a drawer, well, that's their business.

by Anonymousreply 245June 12, 2020 4:12 PM

Free range twink tastes the best! 🐓

by Anonymousreply 246June 12, 2020 8:23 PM

R246 Important to have a comfy place for him to rest while you lick him unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 247June 13, 2020 12:46 AM

R239: Me too. He's not ugly; he's just average looking. He looks like every other bland white boy.

by Anonymousreply 248June 13, 2020 1:33 AM

Happy birthday to Mr Hollands #flawless muse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249July 4, 2020 12:38 PM

Every time I see that pic in the OP pop up I need to jerk off. His ass and tiny waist in those pants.... impossibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 250July 4, 2020 1:22 PM

Tom's exact words R249 "My muse! One day, I hope to be able to strike a pose and look off into the middle distance. Happy birthday mate. Love you #flawless".

by Anonymousreply 251July 4, 2020 1:53 PM

Did he necessarily have to start climbing on the table to sign this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252July 4, 2020 2:19 PM

Tom wishes a happy birthday to his “muse”, and long term lover, Haz Osterfield

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253July 5, 2020 2:31 PM

As the years go on, it becomes more a more probable that Harrison is family, which is pretty awesome.

by Anonymousreply 254July 5, 2020 3:22 PM

R252 Thinking about Harrison always makes Tom want to put his leg up.

by Anonymousreply 255July 5, 2020 4:33 PM

r254 His Instagram follows is a a pretty exhaustive list of every bikini wearing instaslut, muscled bodybuilder and gay actor in existence. He even follows Brandon Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 256July 5, 2020 8:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 9, 2020 2:33 AM

Is Tom in the Dutch shipping container torture chambers?

If so, he should be stripped naked while some Eastern European thugs abuse his hole.

by Anonymousreply 258July 9, 2020 4:03 AM

That boy is damn thick. Lordt.

by Anonymousreply 259July 10, 2020 3:31 AM

r257 He can take more than that.

by Anonymousreply 260July 10, 2020 3:39 AM

R260 IKR? One might almost call him "gifted".

by Anonymousreply 261July 10, 2020 9:27 AM

Tom looks so hot and like he’s filling out in R257. Damn boy

by Anonymousreply 262July 11, 2020 5:02 AM

Looking ripped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 11, 2020 11:58 AM

We can't see, R263.

by Anonymousreply 264July 11, 2020 12:54 PM

Bad link r263

by Anonymousreply 265July 11, 2020 12:55 PM

Not sure if this is what R263 linked to, but it was in Tom’s IG stories. Very nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266July 11, 2020 1:09 PM

The boy is becoming a man.

by Anonymousreply 267July 11, 2020 1:14 PM

People have commented that he needs to work on his gag reflex. (Is the preview for gifs broken now?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 11, 2020 1:34 PM

Lol, his fans were asked to caption this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 11, 2020 1:38 PM

R268 previews for GIFS have been broken for months.

This old dump of a website is on its last legs.

by Anonymousreply 270July 11, 2020 1:53 PM

R266 I bet Marky rubs his dick against those abs before telling Tom to get on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 271July 12, 2020 4:20 AM

R268 Curious, he's never had a problem before.

by Anonymousreply 272July 12, 2020 10:18 AM

Today's gag reflex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273July 14, 2020 2:38 AM

That was incredibly hot, R273. Just imagine any Hollywood man of a certain age inducing that gag reflex.

by Anonymousreply 274July 14, 2020 4:02 AM

I'm surprised Harrison hasn't trained him better than that with the gagging

by Anonymousreply 275July 14, 2020 11:16 AM

That's the whole video, he apologizes for gagging on the healthcare worker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 14, 2020 1:02 PM

I know Tom doesn't enjoy it but I love when he bulks up for roles. He wears the extra muscle well. Everything still looks tight

by Anonymousreply 277July 14, 2020 6:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278July 14, 2020 7:50 PM

R277 I'm glad he doesn't enjoy it, if true. That means he's less likely to become obsessed with bulking and end up some bloated thing.

by Anonymousreply 279July 14, 2020 9:51 PM

Is American pocket twink Will Ropp hotter than Tom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 16, 2020 1:56 AM

R280 Nope.

by Anonymousreply 281July 16, 2020 2:38 AM

That trended on instagram, "Is there a traditional celebratory meal when you finish filming" "Jake Gyllenhaal's dick".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282July 17, 2020 11:56 PM

Tom throwing himself at yet another man on ig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 18, 2020 1:43 PM

R282 If that is for real, Tom is rather more blatant a troll than I thought - depressing.

by Anonymousreply 284July 18, 2020 3:24 PM

It's not real R284, he is actually saying "Jake Gyllenhaal is a dick" because Jake kept interrupting him in the real version of the interview. .

by Anonymousreply 285July 18, 2020 3:38 PM

It's not real R284, he is actually saying "Jake Gyllenhaal is a dick" because Jake kept interrupting him in the real version of the interview. .

by Anonymousreply 286July 18, 2020 3:38 PM

Thank you for the clarification. Of course, I can now imagine that he was thinking about saying that, and all is right with the world again.

Of course, even if they were actually banging, presumably Jake wouldn't be interesting in Tom outing.

And there's the proof that it's all fantasy. Tom has established that he stinks at keeping secrets.

by Anonymousreply 287July 18, 2020 3:58 PM

Tom Post Picture of Girlfriend Nadia Parkes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288July 28, 2020 1:00 AM

Apparently Tom is on a mission to date every girl he ever went to school with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289July 28, 2020 5:59 AM

Then he posts a flirty story with this guy (his costumier) that he was kissing on the neck when he got drunk. AND then tags Harrison on his brother Harry in the picture with the caption "who I'm missing most". This boy has a lot of love to share.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290July 29, 2020 1:40 AM

Then he posts a flirty story with this guy (his costumier) that he was kissing on the neck when he got drunk. AND then tags Harrison on his brother Harry in the picture with the caption "who I'm missing most". This boy has a lot of love to share.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291July 29, 2020 1:40 AM

R291 Tom was clearly talking about his dog as the one he was missing the most.

Harrison’s cock is a close second.

by Anonymousreply 292July 29, 2020 5:31 AM

His latest IG story kinda sounds like a cheeky COVID-19 joke. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 293July 29, 2020 11:13 AM

The director of The Devil All The Time is in love with Tom:

"Tom is a very sweet person and a very generous actor but he's willing to go wherever he needs to go emotionally for the character," says Campos. "He wanted to go where he had to go. Tom’s electric. He’s sort of sitting there doing nothing and is immensely watchable."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294August 3, 2020 6:48 PM

Tom is a little slut

by Anonymousreply 295August 3, 2020 6:57 PM

R294: Hopefully we'll get some Holland butt in this film.

by Anonymousreply 296August 4, 2020 3:11 AM

Tom's friend from Billy Elliot wants to slide in his DMs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297August 4, 2020 3:37 PM

r297 That guy looks unfortunately like Chris Evans (UK version) younger brother.

by Anonymousreply 298August 4, 2020 3:46 PM

Little dear in headlights is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 5, 2020 10:51 PM

This thread feels empty with the confirmation of the girlfriend. I guess there’s always Harrison.

by Anonymousreply 300August 5, 2020 11:19 PM

r300 They're still sharing clothes at least

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301August 6, 2020 5:49 AM

r301

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302August 6, 2020 5:50 AM

A lot of Gen Z guys are bi and non monogomous and it's just not a huge deal to them.

by Anonymousreply 303August 6, 2020 11:21 AM

^Wishful thinking by a man who’s 40 years older than Gen Z

by Anonymousreply 304August 6, 2020 1:42 PM

I'm 28. I have a brother that is 19. I am repeating what he has told me and what I've observed from at least his group of friends who I occasionally spend time with (mostly when they want me to buy them weed or liquor)

Very curious what your age is since apparently you're the expert.

by Anonymousreply 305August 6, 2020 5:42 PM

R300 R301 are you dim? One is a polo and the other is a shirt sleeved button up.

by Anonymousreply 306August 7, 2020 7:07 AM

He posted another picture of the apparent girlfriend. He technically hasn't officially confirmed the relationship. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 307August 11, 2020 12:02 AM

I can't believe he actually took a girl to a golf course as a date. Anyway if he's living with this and not fucking him I fear Tom's probably straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308August 11, 2020 12:50 PM

R308: Something about this screams PR but he could totally be straight too.

by Anonymousreply 309August 11, 2020 1:11 PM

First gif of The Devil All The Time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310August 13, 2020 1:30 AM

R310: Please tell me he shows his ass in this.

by Anonymousreply 311August 13, 2020 2:26 AM

R311, not just ass but hole.

by Anonymousreply 312August 13, 2020 2:28 AM

It's too bad, he's looking more and more English by the day. Soon he'll be just another prematurely wrinkled, smelly wanker like the rest, all before 30.

by Anonymousreply 313August 13, 2020 2:30 AM

Trailer for The Devil All the Time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314August 13, 2020 7:07 PM

According to this fan account's story there is a shower scene in the book, so if they keep, it we might see Tom naked.

by Anonymousreply 315August 13, 2020 11:43 PM

The fan account

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316August 13, 2020 11:44 PM

R313 I agree, he's aging fast these days.

by Anonymousreply 317August 15, 2020 2:01 PM

How cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318August 16, 2020 4:23 AM

Tom is T. Bae in Jake’s phone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319August 16, 2020 6:28 PM

People who say Tom is rapidly/badly ageing and ugly are weird, just weird. He looks beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 320August 17, 2020 4:04 PM

Body looking tight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 26, 2020 11:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 26, 2020 11:01 PM

Body looking drained of blood.

by Anonymousreply 323August 26, 2020 11:39 PM

R299 Tom's pedophile sense just went off and he's feeling nervous.

by Anonymousreply 324September 2, 2020 8:13 AM

Deer* , oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 325September 2, 2020 10:02 PM

Good boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326September 9, 2020 12:12 AM

The Devil all the Time is going to be lit, what a cast. I really want Tommy to do well. I love the book too.

by Anonymousreply 327September 9, 2020 7:26 PM

It would be great for him to have a non-Spiderman winner.

by Anonymousreply 328September 10, 2020 2:51 AM

Do we think that woman he's supposedly dating is his real girlfriend or a beard? She's a thirsty yachter either way according to some blind items

by Anonymousreply 329September 12, 2020 8:06 PM

You believe blind items r329?

Blind items are written to get clicks from gullible stupid cunts

by Anonymousreply 330September 12, 2020 8:46 PM

R329 He was fucking her during lockdown because he needed something to do, a friends with benefits situation. He will go back to whoring about like he was before.

by Anonymousreply 331September 12, 2020 8:58 PM

R331 She sucked him while he was sexting with Harrison, but it just wasn't the same.

by Anonymousreply 332September 12, 2020 9:07 PM

r329 She's an old friend of Harrisons and so far the most couply thing I've seen them do is play Golf together.

by Anonymousreply 333September 13, 2020 12:33 AM

The reviews for Tom's performance in The Devil All The Time are really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334September 13, 2020 2:18 AM

The academy posted Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335September 13, 2020 5:40 PM

I hope The Devil all the Time does very well, I'd like to see the cute little bastard win awards for it.

by Anonymousreply 336September 13, 2020 7:56 PM

R335 Awww who could hit such a cute little guy?

by Anonymousreply 337September 13, 2020 10:02 PM

Tom's 10 minute instagram live from today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338September 14, 2020 3:59 AM

lick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339September 14, 2020 2:03 PM

R339 Oh Peter, always making a big sticky mess everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 340September 15, 2020 1:56 AM

R339 *knocks on trailer door* Tom? Jake? They need you guys on set! Guys? *knocks on trailer door*

by Anonymousreply 341September 15, 2020 10:39 AM

Is he still putting out for Disney execs?

by Anonymousreply 342September 15, 2020 4:10 PM

R342 Tom or Jake?

by Anonymousreply 343September 15, 2020 10:53 PM

Tom, I cried for the Disney President, Holland.

by Anonymousreply 344September 15, 2020 11:58 PM

R344 I'm sure Disney has given Tom is own trainer.

by Anonymousreply 345September 16, 2020 12:13 AM

"Holland is undisputedly the lead of the film, and everyone else is in his orbit. And lead the film he does.

Up until now, Holland is best known as the most recent Peter Parker, the one who is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He’s an extremely capable Spider-Man in those movies, perfectly playing the right mixture of charming, sympathetic goofball and rebellious teenager the role requires. Still, though, it’s easy for an actor with a breakthrough role like that, in the biggest film franchise in history, to be pigeonholed. Holland acted a few times before the MCU, but he was young, and there wasn’t a chance for his star image to solidify before audiences were introduced to him as Peter Parker.

He makes an incredible case in The Devil All The Time that he will be sticking around long after the Marvel roles have dried up. In this film, as a young man simmering with rage, regret, and anger, Holland has truly arrived as an actor. Arvin is a bundle of barely-repressed nerves, and Holland lets us see every moment of fury and pain that crosses the character’s mind. During one particularly violent, graphic scene — set, incredibly, to the Sonny James version of “Young Love” — he uses his lithe, well-known dancer’s body into an instrument of brutal ferocity. It’s frightening and upsetting to witness."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346September 16, 2020 9:32 PM

Tom cuddling yet another man twice his size (@rivamarker instagram from the devil all the time cast and crew).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347September 16, 2020 9:37 PM

Riley Keough is a very cool chick.

by Anonymousreply 348September 16, 2020 10:08 PM

R347 who is the director Antonio Campos*

by Anonymousreply 349September 16, 2020 10:10 PM

The Devil All The Time is fantastic, Tom did some excellent work there. Looks beautiful - angelic but full of pain and determination.

by Anonymousreply 350September 17, 2020 6:22 PM

Wow you've seen it already. Fan.

by Anonymousreply 351September 17, 2020 6:29 PM

I didn't like it all. It seemed like a miniseries edited down to a feature.

by Anonymousreply 352September 18, 2020 1:17 AM

AT all ^

by Anonymousreply 353September 18, 2020 1:17 AM

Nice arch of his spine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 19, 2020 2:32 PM

Tom is very attractive in those mom jeans

by Anonymousreply 355September 19, 2020 3:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356September 20, 2020 5:08 PM

I hope Tom's career is still going strong when he's aged a few more years. Hollywood is about as fickle as DL.

by Anonymousreply 357September 21, 2020 1:42 AM

I like these behind the scenes shots, keep posting!

by Anonymousreply 358September 21, 2020 5:09 PM

I knew his relationship was fake, "omg u dun beleeeve enty do ya?" Well Enty was actually right, she's a yachter and just beard. They didn't even have a date in Germany, she was there for an audition and also at that golf course were his bros and some of his staff. Oh yeah such hot and true love!

by Anonymousreply 359September 22, 2020 2:29 PM

R359 We all know Tom is saving himself for his next male co-star. We need to get him and Taron Egerton in a film together. They are so flirty that Tom will just climb onto Taron's dick during the film promotions.

by Anonymousreply 360September 23, 2020 1:57 AM

Tom’s heart belongs to Harrison, but Tom’s hole is to get what he wants

by Anonymousreply 361September 23, 2020 2:11 AM

Tom may not be old enough for Egerton. Doesn’t he shamelessly flirt with older male costars like Holland. Although who would go for Tom regardless of personal type,

by Anonymousreply 362September 23, 2020 11:15 AM

R362 Truth. We need a Daddy strong enough to take on both those boys.

by Anonymousreply 363September 24, 2020 2:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 25, 2020 1:08 AM

Tom is indiscriminately cuddly....except with women

by Anonymousreply 365September 25, 2020 2:14 AM

r365 Not true. There was Zendayas mother. And now let us forget that ever happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 25, 2020 3:17 AM

R366 He's clearly on the edge of desperation to get away from that.

by Anonymousreply 367September 25, 2020 3:22 AM

Antonio Campos is mad that someone interrupted his "moment" with Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 25, 2020 5:44 AM

R368 He didn't want anyone else to see his tent pole.

by Anonymousreply 369September 25, 2020 11:31 AM

Apple have picked up the rights to Cherry for their TV+ service. Hopefully they don’t censor anything interesting.

by Anonymousreply 370September 25, 2020 7:21 PM

R370 Holland's cherry? Hmmm, maybe he really is a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 371September 25, 2020 11:34 PM

Looks like Harrison has moved out and into his own place. That’s a bit disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 372November 8, 2020 7:38 PM

Looks nice though. Netflix or rentboying must be paying pretty well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373November 8, 2020 7:45 PM

R372 Harrison got fed up with all of Tom's co-star flirting.

by Anonymousreply 374November 11, 2020 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!