Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jill Kelley and twin Natalie Khawam - Brought down a couple 4 star generals!

Any DLers live in Tampa or know these two cunts? I just discovered them and am amazed at their skillful, sexual sociopathic behavior a few years back. They managed to force the retirement of Generals Petraeus and Allen, and got 'this close' to ruining the careers of Admiral Harward and General Mattis while they were stationed in Tampa. Wow. Vengeful, manipulative bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2020 3:26 AM

Could someone actually do a cut and paste? My computer hates Huffpo.

by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2020 9:22 PM

R1 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2020 9:53 PM

I remember something about it and being shocked but no one else was interested.

by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2020 9:58 PM

R3 I'm surprised to hear that. It's a fascinating scandal, just made for DL. It has money, sex, twin cunts, manly men. I wish I had known about it in real time.

Also, R1, thanks for that link.

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2020 11:22 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2020 9:06 AM

I just saw a Twitter pic of Natalie and Jim Mattis together at a DC restaurant last year so he's still 'accepting' her company. And she appreciates his 'service.'

I'm not the best at posting links so I hope this works!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2020 4:34 PM

How can this saga not be a Netflix documentary? All the players are still alive so they can try to defend their actions; it has sex, political intrigue, social climbing cunts, powerful men who will demean themselves for pussy. Beautiful Tampa backdrop.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2020 3:15 PM

Matthis is a fool to spend time with either of these twin wretches. They bring trouble.

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2020 4:58 PM

Maybe trying to build a new career...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 22, 2020 9:41 PM

OMG! Jill Kelley takes credit for sharing command duties at USCentCom? From Wikipedia:

Robert Stiles Harward, Jr. (born 1956/1957), known as Bob Harward, is a retired United States Navy SEAL and a former Deputy Commander of the United States Central Command, under the leadership command of General James Mattis and Ambassador Jill Kelley.

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2020 8:26 PM

I think there is a Dateline episode or 20/20 devoted to it.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2020 8:29 PM

Maybe not. I looked and couldn’t find one.

by Anonymousreply 12April 24, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote]under the leadership command of General James Mattis and Ambassador Jill Kelley.

I hope someone can forward this to Mattis and / or Harward! The above is an actual quote from Harward's Wikipedia page. I'm no Harward fan but DAMN do these bitches never quit?

by Anonymousreply 13April 24, 2020 8:39 PM

they should do a mash-up reality show with as Carole Baskin from Big Cat Rescue in Tampa.

by Anonymousreply 14April 24, 2020 8:56 PM

Jill is a proud graduate of Beaver College.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2020 8:59 PM

"I just discovered them and am amazed at their skillful, sexual sociopathic behavior a few years back. "

Cause men are stupid, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 16April 24, 2020 9:17 PM

[quote]under the leadership command of General James Mattis and Ambassador Jill Kelley.

Harward's Wiki page has been updated to delete Kelley's name. Also, a peek at the editing history shows that the Kelley reference was inserted in January 2019...about the same time sister Natalie was pictured at a restaurant with Mattis. They just can't let go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2020 1:32 PM

The life of the heterosexual is sordid and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2020 1:38 PM

Whoa! I was aware of these two sisters, the Petraeus scandal, and Jill's ridiculous attempt to broker a billion dollar deal with a S. Korean steel firm (she demanded a 5% fee). I'm only half way through the T&C article, but whoa! I had no idea how sociopathic they were or their extensive history of grifting. Petraeus et al association with the is deeply disturbing. These are the sorts of "useful idiots" foreign governments use against us.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2020 3:07 PM

[Quote]Vice Admiral Harward's office, meanwhile, started to make calls to civilian friends to see if they could somehow get the twins to leave the admiral alone.

If speculation on other threads is to be believed, Harward and Mattis might be gay. Likely Harward saw right through them.

I don't understand how these two became such temptresses. They're not attractive. Boobs are the only thing they have going..

by Anonymousreply 20May 13, 2020 4:46 PM

R20 These are some stealthy bitches - Looks like Harward is the only one who came out unscathed!

Gen. David Petraeus and Gen. John Allen wrote letters on Natalie's behalf during her highly volatile custody battle; the judge in the custody dispute wrote that Khawam had "severe psychological deficits" and was "a psychologically unstable person" with an "unsteady moral and ethical compass." Her exhusband got sole custody.

The military investigated the twins' relationship with Gen. Allen and uncovered hundreds of emails that were described as "comparable to phone sex."

R17 Kelley's and Khawan's obsession with powerful military men has been going on for more than ten years. Just last week, Jill Kelley's attempt to edit herself into Harward's Wikipage was edited out of his profile.

And what is with these men that they don't learn from each other's involvement with these cunts? Mattis also fell for the Elizabeth Holmes / Theranos scandal although the DL theories on that one are more about power than sex.

This saga is destined to be the next Netflix blockbuster documentary. It has something for everyone: big-titted social climbing cunts, weak-willed powerful men, gays in the military, and DL's favorite - petty bitchery!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2020 2:09 PM

Link to WAPO article...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2020 2:10 PM

R13 Although the first reference was removed last week, this one still exists on Harward's Wikipage. Apparently, it's OK with General Mattis to continue being linked with 'his Ambassador Jill Kelley'?

"In 2011, Harward was reappointed to the rank of Vice Admiral and assigned to the position of Deputy Commander, United States Central Command led by General James Mattis with Jill Kelley as his Ambassador."

by Anonymousreply 23May 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Mattie couldn’t even stand up to thump! To me, he is a coward.

by Anonymousreply 24May 16, 2020 3:02 PM

Jill was knocked off of Mattis's and Harward's Wiki page in May but she put herself back on in November! This bitch just can't let go!

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2020 6:02 PM

Wacky Natalie originally stepped in to be the family attorney for Fort Hood murder victim Vanessa Guillen earlier this year until the family learned Natalie's love of the spotlight overshadowed her lack of skill. She didn't last long and the family was able to retain 'real' help in their search for justice for Vanessa.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2020 8:41 PM

[quote]How can this saga not be a Netflix documentary? All the players are still alive so they can try to defend their actions; it has sex, political intrigue, social climbing cunts, powerful men who will demean themselves for pussy. Beautiful Tampa backdrop.

Jill says she is still being approached about a movie version of her 'ordeal' and the big question she gets is who will play the primary players!

by Anonymousreply 27December 16, 2020 3:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!