Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Antenna TV is running an It's A Living marathon.

Including the Louise Lasser episodes.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 5:41 AM

Omigod, they just started with episode 1 of the first season. I completely forgot Susan Sullivan was on it and that Ann Jillan was in the first season.

Watching for Marian Mercer

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2020 9:44 AM

Loving this TV theme song as a kid was a surefire sign I was a budding mo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2020 10:33 AM

They just started showing season 2 episodes with Louise Lasser.

LOVE SEASON 2

Here's Louise's little seen Just Me & You with Charles Grodin. So funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 3:29 AM

Louise Lasser episodes were the best.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2020 3:34 AM

Who was Barrie Youngfellow fucking for the special end credit?

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2020 3:52 AM

Ann Jillian a few years ago with Ruta Lee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2020 4:15 AM

"Life's not the French Riviera!" I live near the Bonaventure- I wonder if Sonny stills plays there?

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2020 4:59 AM

Oh R7, you sweet summer child . . .

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2020 5:41 AM

Louise Lasser was married to Woody, yes? She's never mentioned. What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2020 5:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!