Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are you doing for Easter Sunday?

For the first time in years I'll be spending Easter Sunday alone because of social distancing - no one wants to get together and celebrate it. We'll be having our Easter gettogether at some point in the future when the pandemic is over.

I'm going to order something special from a take-out restaurant and just relax and enjoy.

What about you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2020 8:04 AM

I don’t mind just making dinner for myself, but I feel badly that my mom is alone at her facility. She always made the holidays nice.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2020 3:05 PM

Sucking a nice thick dick, and savoring every bit of that cum.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2020 3:11 PM

I'm sitting around the house all day naked, then ( just to piss off the deplorables) I'm having Chinese food for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2020 3:27 PM

Going for a longer than usual walk. Attending the Zoom Dignity service in the evening. Dignity are LGBTQ Catholics working outside the official church.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2020 3:35 PM

I'm spreading joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2020 3:37 PM

I'll make a nice dinner just for me and the hubby. I don't know why, but I really want to make Salisbury steak, so that's what we are having. I will face time with my mother, who lives with my sister, later today. We will probably go for a walk and wave at the neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2020 3:40 PM

Thanking God for allowing me to avoid family,

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2020 3:41 PM

R2 practice social distancing and don't hook up. If you do hookup, you deserve to get COVID-19.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2020 3:43 PM

Putting a rock on it.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2020 3:46 PM

I’m getting fisted without a glove.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2020 3:48 PM

R8 it's my partner's dick, but thanks for the info and good wishes!

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2020 4:15 PM

[quote]LGBTQ Catholics

Oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2020 4:22 PM

The secular and the spiritual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2020 4:31 PM

A blessed, Happy Easter to all of you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2020 4:34 PM

I'm so thankful that I don't have to have the family over for Easter. My mom lives with me, she can't climb stairs, so all the siblings insist on coming over here on holidays. I deeply resent getting stuck all the time with the work and aggravation of hosting a mob. This time at least, I'm going to have a peaceful, quiet, relaxing holiday.

I did make Easter dinner for the two of us (home-smoked ham, creamy potatoes, sweet corn, salad, biscuits, strawberry pie), and packed some portions up for a brother who lives alone nearby. He came over and picked up his meal off the back porch.

Also, some guy is out driving a big John Deere tractor, pulling a decorated float with the Easter Bunny riding on it, waving to passersby. With signs on the float reminding people to observe social distancing, wash hands, and be kind. In a snowstorm.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2020 4:50 PM

Well, so far, having a massive knock down-drag out fight with my fucking asshole partner, hang on, "partner" of the past... it all blurs after double digits and who fucking cares anyway...I hate him so much right now, and I am sure it is mutual. All I do is give and he is a professional taker, and I keep fucking giving because I am a weak cunt, and he keeps on taking because...oh go watch something on Netflix, this could not be more boring. Oh god, I sound like a chick. No, worse, I sound like a Frau. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2020 4:53 PM

R16 Blessings to you ... Easter, a time of joy and renewal. Or as that old fascist Ezra Pound said, Make It New.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2020 5:05 PM

Just had a Zoom teleconference over brunch with my relatives.

Things got mighty festive when I texted them this gif.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2020 6:41 PM

Watching Davey & Goliath's Easter Special, Steel Magnolias and making a few margaritas.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2020 7:17 PM

Took a walk around a lake in an office park, came home and ate lunch (white chili), read Ninth House, napped, getting ready to go take another walk. Looking forward to season premiere of Killing Eve tonight.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2020 7:38 PM

Had some whole wheat spaghetti with Marcella's Tomato Sauce #3, and some Parmigiano-Reggiano. It's not [italic]for[/italic] Easter Sunday, just [italic]on[/italic] Easter Sunday. I don't do anything [italic]for[/italic] Easter Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2020 7:49 PM

Working. My asshole agency dumped a last minute project on our team - at 4pm on Friday due tomorrow at 4pm.

I made a delicious pasta last night (Alison Roman's cauliflower and rigatoni) so my partner - who almost died from the Corona virus and is still recovering - and I will nibble on that and a salad I'm throwing together. I got us a chocolate caramel tart to split from our favorite bakery,too.

Easter. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2020 7:56 PM

[R22] is an inspiration to us all.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2020 7:59 PM

R23 just how is r22 an “inspiration”?

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2020 8:10 PM

"[R23] just how is [R22] an “inspiration”?"

she's being facetious. what she's actually saying is "you're boring and I fucking hate you."

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2020 8:18 PM

Had a nice lunch, went for a good walk on this gloomy day and went to a drugstore that was open on Easter Sunday and picked up a few things. Went back home and fed a colony of nearby stray cats, as well as 2 other cats that live in my backyard. Staying in for the rest of the day and just relaxing and doing what I want to do, other than doing the dishes later on tonight. Also am going to meditate late in the evening which really helps me.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2020 8:36 PM

For R15 and R22 AND everyone!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2020 8:41 PM

God Bless You.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2020 8:44 PM

I'm quarantining here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2020 8:46 PM

I'm doing just as much celebration now as I always do to celebrate Easter....

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2020 8:52 PM

Giving thanks that I'm not quite R22 and certainly not "touchdown Jesus" church members who actually went to services today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2020 8:54 PM

Lounging around, watching tv, waiting for 90 Day Fiance... same thing I've done for the last 21 days.

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2020 8:57 PM

I made one of these and will eat some this evening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2020 9:30 PM

I'm going to shing along with Momma and Fred Ashtaire while I watch "Eashter Parade"!

"We're a couple of shwells, We shtop at the besht hotelsh..."

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2020 9:34 PM

Im preparing a delicious dinner for myself and plan on watching Jesus Christ Super Star later.

I love Easter.

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2020 10:57 PM

[quote] My asshole agency

So you're a whore, darlin'?

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2020 11:05 PM

I love you R26

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2020 12:54 AM

Made lasagna and soda bread. The highlight of my day was when friends drove by to drop off more hand sanitizer. My day is nearly complete.

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2020 1:03 AM

I've cleaned the bathroom and both the toilets, gave them a deep clean

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2020 3:38 AM

R39, you have 2 toilets in one (1) bathroom?

What’s involved in a “deep clean”?

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2020 3:49 AM

R40 Bathrooms and toilets are usually separate here. One toilet is off the master bedroom. I cleaned every surface floor to ceiling and inside and outside of the bowl with disinfectant, cleaned window sills, all the glass. everythng except the ceilings got cleaned with disinfectant. We're on lockdown

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2020 7:16 AM

I was invited to a Zoom Easter hang. I demurred. I don’t want any malware.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2020 8:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!