Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrew Cuomo’s Renaissance

“Andrew Cuomo is to Coronavirus what Rudy Giuliani was to 9/11. In a crisis, his authoritarian tendencies get retconned as leadership and their destructive impacts on people forgotten. When it comes time for the next phase of his ambition, there’ll be bewilderment re his behavior.”

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 322August 11, 2021 1:04 AM

The quote is from a tweet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 10, 2020 6:25 PM

Garrulous, opportunist, "Who me?".

by Anonymousreply 2April 10, 2020 6:37 PM

Like comparing apples and oranges.

Giuliani was and still is a bat shit crazy Republican who cares only about himself and his party.

Cuomo is a tough and smart Democrat who cares about people. He may be ambitious but his father Mario's legacy weighs heavily on his mind and may help keep his less sterling qualities in check.

by Anonymousreply 3April 10, 2020 6:38 PM

I'm not a Cuomo fan by any means (except for Chris) but he has done a very good job with this pandemic. Giuliani was a buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 4April 10, 2020 6:50 PM

Gov. Cuomo's briefing today. He gives us the good, the bad and the ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2020 4:44 PM

New York State now has more corona virus cases than entire countries! Cuomo has talked a lot but his actions haven't stopped the corona-virus. Gavin Newsom deserves tons of credit for his job in California. That and being married to that Fox News horny harpy and Trump family courtesan, Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2020 11:10 PM

The Governor returns ventilators to a nursing home who sent them to NY at the height of the need. I love his vintage car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2020 4:29 PM

The Governor's Easter Sunday briefing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2020 4:35 PM

Easter egg balloons line the walk at the NY Governor's mansion in Albany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2020 6:04 PM

[quote] Easter egg balloons line the walk at the NY Governor's mansion in Albany.

Tacky. Did Sandra Lee purchase those before the breakup?

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2020 9:25 PM

If he tries for national office, he'll have the same problem Giuliani did when he tried.

Being loved in NY does not necessarily mean making it big in the rest of the country.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2020 9:36 PM

Daffy Duck would look presidential next to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2020 9:43 PM

Didn't he delay his response to the virus and kill thousands of New Yorkers because of it? Oh, yes, he did. Even his latest little pissing contest about the schools in New York City staying closed for the rest of the school year showed his truer character. What the fuck is with the bullshit worship? Are you all that desperate for some sort of authoritarian daddy figure?

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2020 9:54 PM

R13 Yes Cuomo has done a terrible job. His fight over the NYC school closings with DeBlasio is absolutely silly. Compared to states like Washington and California, NYS is an absolute shitshow. In 2015, there was a recommendation to Cuomo to buy 15,000 ventilators. Instead he bought 780 dollars worth of solar panels! Trump has fucked up big time and so has Cuomo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2020 2:33 AM

It was classy, but inexplicable, of him to take his nipple rings out in R8's photo at what looks like a Pride parade.

by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2020 2:38 AM

I need a hero. I'm holding out for hero- til the end of the night!

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2020 3:33 AM

780 million dollars

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2020 4:05 AM

Cuomo started his televised briefings after Trump had proved himself to be useless and actually panic-inducing. So, Cuomo has done all of us a great service in focusing Trump‘s mind to the task.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2020 4:17 AM

[quote] If he tries for national office, he'll have the same problem Giuliani did when he tried. Being loved in NY does not necessarily mean making it big in the rest of the country.

There seems to be an equal amount of love and hatred for Cuomo in New York.

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2020 5:45 AM

R18 Actually it seems like Newsom's relationship with Trump was better and far more influential on Trump. Cuomo made a mess of NYS during this crisis. He loves to pass the buck all the time. It is always DeBlasio or Trump's fault never his. He is a petty all talk tyrant and a narcissistic.

R19 His infighting with DeBlasio is positively infantile. Cuomo acts like a Mafia Don or a duke who runs a fiefdom with regards to DeBlasio. Cuomo has a problem with DeBlasio's school closing decision because he didn't make the announcement and/or the decision first!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2020 1:04 PM

Cuomo in Rolling Stone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2020 2:22 PM

Cuomo is tired of playing nice with Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2020 2:57 PM

Cuomo news conference for April 14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2020 4:44 PM

Cuomo's Corona briefing for April 15.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 15, 2020 6:04 PM

The Tappan Zee Bridge puffing sounded self-congratulatory and more like campaigning than a COVID update. He does a great job communicating when he is focused on the facts, not rambling and pandering.

by Anonymousreply 25April 15, 2020 6:24 PM

Cuomo briefing for April 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2020 4:47 PM

The Cuomo Brothers were great together last night on CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2020 4:48 PM

The difference is REAL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2020 5:20 PM

Cuomo's briefing today includes a priceless smackdown of Trump. Watch and enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2020 5:16 PM

The Cuomo briefing for Saturday, April 18. Notice he throws shade at Trump when talking about playing politics and dividing the nation during a national health crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2020 4:38 PM

President Clinton interviews Cuomo at the13:33 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2020 3:05 PM

Cuomo's news conference begins at about the 15:40 mark in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2020 5:25 PM

One of the best lines today from Cuomo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2020 6:09 PM

Yet another article that exposes Cuomo, DeBlasio and The Feds(meaning Trump) for their massive botch job. Cuomo talks a lot but he should have done a hell of a lot more to have stopped this debacle. Newsom in California did and Cuomo failed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2020 6:24 PM

OP = partisan right-wing troll trying to tarnish an admired Democrat.

NICE TRY, BORIS!

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2020 7:45 PM

I have to agree that NYC waited too long to close down. Cuomo has done a good job of reassuring and informing people but I don't think people realize that NY and NYS don't run a quarantine as tight as some other European countires or even other states in the U.S. France, England and even Argentina (according to friends) are much stricter. I have a car and no one will stop me getting in and going anywhere I want in the U.S. for example.

As far as I can see in NYC, there is no police reinforcement of shelter in place rules. Actually, I haven't seen a cop since this all started. Fortunately, most people are following all rules voluntarilly which makes life a lot easier.

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2020 7:56 PM

Sunday dinner Cuomo style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37April 20, 2020 2:12 PM

Cuomo's corona virus briefing for Monday, April 20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 20, 2020 4:40 PM

Cuomo's briefing for April 21. He had to cut it short because he's traveling to Washington to meet with Trump. Oh. to be a fly on the wall when these two go at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 21, 2020 3:42 PM

I hope Cuomo shanks him.

by Anonymousreply 40April 21, 2020 7:27 PM

Cuomo had a briefing last night after his meeting with Trump in Washington.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 22, 2020 2:18 PM

April 22 Cuomo briefing begins at about the13:42 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 22, 2020 5:29 PM

Bloomberg to the rescue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 22, 2020 5:59 PM

April 23 - Cuomo's briefing includes a Mitch McConnell slap down at about the 24:00 minute mark. He goes after him again later on during the question period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 23, 2020 4:34 PM

Cuomo should be running this country!!!

Right NOW, effective IMMEDIATELY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 45April 23, 2020 4:37 PM

Cuomo is on fire at 30:42 mark in the video @ R44.

NY - Puts in 116 Billion dollars more than they take out.

McConnell (Kentucky) - Takes out 114 Billion dollars more than they put in.

Who's getting bailed out here?

by Anonymousreply 46April 23, 2020 4:47 PM

I don't think his problem is that he is or was too authoritarian. The problem was he didn't act early enough.

by Anonymousreply 47April 23, 2020 4:48 PM

Cuomo Tweets:

1 - "One of the really dumb ideas of all time just came from Sen. Mitch McConnell.

His suggestion to let states go bankrupt makes no sense.

He says he doesn't want a "Blue State Bailout."

15,000 people died — this is not the time for politics".

2 - "Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch.

NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out.

Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in.

But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?"

by Anonymousreply 48April 23, 2020 4:56 PM

My Kentucky number posted @R46 is not correct as per the Cuomo tweet @R48. It's even higher.

Moscow Mitch is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 49April 23, 2020 4:58 PM

McConnell needs to go. He's out of touch, out of ideas, out of his mind. He's forgotten that a Senator is all about PUBLIC SERVICE not SELF SERVICE.

Here's the Democrat who could do the job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote]The problem was he didn't act early enough.

Yes and no. The problem was he didn't realize de Blasio didn't have it together quickly enough. The mayor of NYC is almost like a governor. It's pretty unheard of for the governor of NY to step on the mayor of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 51April 23, 2020 5:04 PM

Reaction to Cuomo's bitch slap of Moscow Mitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 23, 2020 6:39 PM

Today's Cuomo briefing. He blasts Moscow Mitch again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 24, 2020 4:25 PM

Gouliani put first responses in the Twin Towers after being told not to.

by Anonymousreply 54April 24, 2020 4:28 PM

R51: The hell are you talking about? Cuomo has been stomping on DeBlasio and fucking him over since he was first elected in 2013. Cuomo is a petty ass. Jay Inslee, Gavin Newsom and J.B. Pritzker are so much better than this oaf.

by Anonymousreply 55April 24, 2020 4:40 PM

Cuomo shared a letter he received from a farmer in Kansas. Enclosed was a mask to give to an health worker.

Bad times show the worst and the best of humanity. This man is the latter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 24, 2020 7:50 PM

[quote]Cuomo shared a letter he received from a farmer in Kansas. Enclosed was a mask to give to an health worker. Bad times show the worst and the best of humanity. This man is the latter.

Thank you for sharing this, R56.

by Anonymousreply 57April 24, 2020 7:55 PM

Here is today's briefing by NY Governor Cuomo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 25, 2020 4:27 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Sunday, April 26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 26, 2020 5:41 PM

Another Dem who terrifies you deplorables! It’s delicious! I love him!

by Anonymousreply 60April 26, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote] New York State now has more corona virus cases than entire countries! Cuomo has talked a lot but his actions haven't stopped the corona-virus. Gavin Newsom deserves tons of credit for his job in California. That and being married to that Fox News horny harpy and Trump family courtesan, Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Cuomo was at a disadvantage. The virus hit NYC like a bomb. It is so densely populated, it could not have shut down fast enough to avoid its current predicament. He got no help from federal government and had to figure it all out quickly, by himself.

by Anonymousreply 61April 26, 2020 5:52 PM

Plus Cuomo had that buffoon, de Blasio, tweeting that people should go to bars right up to when the bars were closed.

by Anonymousreply 62April 26, 2020 5:58 PM

Republican policies have killed almost 50,000

by Anonymousreply 63April 26, 2020 6:02 PM

Republican policies have killed almost 50,000

by Anonymousreply 64April 26, 2020 6:02 PM

R64, over the last 50 years, Repug policies have probably killed more like 50 million.

As for Cuomo, R61, while the cities density is a problem he couldn't do anything about, he also was slow to lock down the state. The hero worship without the facts on here is sad. Stop acting like cultish Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 65April 27, 2020 12:10 AM

Locking down New York does nothing if you don't also lock down neighboring states, r65. Locking down NY without locking down NJ, PA and MA just transfers the problem to neighboring states. Look at a map.

by Anonymousreply 66April 27, 2020 12:42 AM

What are you talking about, R66? None of them locked down and a whole lot of the infections in the surrounding states came from fleeing New Yorkers being selfish fucks. He didn't lock it down soon enough. It's a fact. Again, if you also don't want to deal in facts, you are no better than a Repug.

by Anonymousreply 67April 27, 2020 2:53 AM

No shit, r67. What I'm saying is someone upthread accused Cuomo of not locking down quick enough when the truth was he needed to do it in unison with several other States in order to make it work, which is what ultimately happened.

by Anonymousreply 68April 27, 2020 4:19 AM

R68, what part of the word 'epicenter' don't you get? New York needed to shut down two weeks before it did. It also needed to shut down much harder than it did, including limiting people leaving the state. New York is the reason all those surrounding states have so many cases. Like I said, selfish fucking New Yorkers fleeing to surrounding states caused the massive spread.

by Anonymousreply 69April 27, 2020 6:13 AM

Cuomo's briefing begins at about the 13:15 mark. I think he got outside this weekend. A hike and sunshine. He looked tanned. Cuomo goes after McConnell again at 37:07.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 27, 2020 4:38 PM

Cuomo quote from today's news conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 27, 2020 4:44 PM

R69 what part of NYC is less than 3 miles and a federal roadway away from NJ don't you get? Or parts of Yonkers and Westchester border CT or that the Hudson Valley borders PA and MA. Close any one of these communities and people will just pour over the border to go out.

Now, if you want to say that the entire region should have been shut down sooner then you would be right, but closing NY in isolation just exports the virus. Just ask the border areas of Ohio and WV that have an issue with PA residents coming into their states because PA is on lockdown and Ohio and WV have less restrictive shutdowns.

by Anonymousreply 72April 27, 2020 4:47 PM

And to add to my list at r72, organizing regional shutdowns like Cuomo did wouldn't have been necessary if the Federal government stepped up to the plate.

by Anonymousreply 73April 27, 2020 4:50 PM

The spread from NY is mostly caused by people who live outside NYC but work in the city. That's the #1 reason why NJ has such a massive outbreak.

New Yorkers leaving the city would show an increase in cases in the Hamptons, Berkshires and Hudson Valley but those places aren't in terrible shape. Also many New Yorkers fled to Florida and that state seems ok. If Cuomo had tried to prevent New Yorkers from leaving the state there would have been a massive exodus helter skelter everywhere. It would have backfired.

by Anonymousreply 74April 27, 2020 4:52 PM

R74, I'm not talking about fleeing. I'm talking about things like shopping or going out to eat, which is what was happening in PA with Ohio, WV and DE.

by Anonymousreply 75April 27, 2020 4:58 PM

For those of you who aren't familiar with Cuomo, here is a video of his first two terms. Same sex marriage is at the 7:00 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 27, 2020 5:36 PM

Today's Cuomo briefing comes from Syracuse, NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 28, 2020 5:40 PM

New Yorker here, I voted for Cynthia Nixon and was not a Cuomo fan but he has been doing an excellent job and even my Trump loving relations in the suburbs agree.

by Anonymousreply 78April 28, 2020 5:45 PM

Cuomo has balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 28, 2020 5:45 PM

I bet he's an intense fuck in bed. Probably thick af too.

by Anonymousreply 80April 28, 2020 5:49 PM

Cuomo is on fire. He goes after Moscow Mitch and his sidekick Florida Sen. Rick Scott at about the 12:00 minute mark. Love the mask montage. The very last thing he says after the questions is another bitch slap to the Republicans. Go for it, Andy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 29, 2020 4:43 PM

Cuomosexual talk on Ellen and ET.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 29, 2020 4:50 PM

Cuomo tweets keep up the pressure on the GOP assholes in Washington.

1) When it comes to funding corporate America, no amount is too high.

When it comes to funding working Americans, the purse strings are closed tight.

I say that’s WRONG.

Let's fund working Americans.

2) Let's talk about priorities.

Sen. McConnell cares about bailing out: -Airlines -Big corporations -Hotels -Restaurant chains -Public companies

State and local governments want $ to fund: -Police -Firefighters -Nurses -Food banks -Social services -Teachers

3) NY has received hundreds of donated masks from all around the country, from red states and blue states.

They were sent because Americans are unified and generous and kind.

Our politicians should aspire to be at least half as good as the American people.

4) Mitch McConnell and his partisan brigade are dividing our country.

Their not-so-subtle message is: The states with more COVID cases don't deserve help from the states with fewer cases b/c they are Democrats.

This is ugly and reprehensible — it's also wrong on the facts.

5) Reminder:

-NYS pays $29B more to the fed gov't than it gets back every year.

-Kentucky TAKES $37B more than they pay. -Florida TAKES $30 billion more than they pay.

Facts Matter.

6) We must make reopening decisions based on fact.

No politics. No spin. No emotion. No conspiracies.

Just the facts and the data and the science.

by Anonymousreply 83April 29, 2020 5:31 PM

Cuomo showed a mask mosaic in his news briefing today,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 29, 2020 5:38 PM

Hero of the pandemic

by Anonymousreply 85April 29, 2020 5:59 PM

A very powerful moment from yesterday's briefing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 30, 2020 1:46 PM

A video of thanks for the essential workers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 30, 2020 1:48 PM

[quote] New York needed to shut down two weeks before it did. It also needed to shut down much harder than it did, including limiting people leaving the state.

You can’t prevent people from leaving the state, it’s unconstitutional. When New Hampshire tried to stop NYers from entering their state, Cuomo threatened to sue them and they backed down.

by Anonymousreply 88April 30, 2020 2:04 PM

Two of my favorite recent quotes from him:

On NYC getting less back than they put in,

“Bail me out? No, just give me my money back!”

On protestors demanding reopening:

“Get your head around, ‘it’s not about ME, it’s about WE.’ If they want to go back to work let them take jobs as essential workers.”

by Anonymousreply 89April 30, 2020 2:15 PM

I’m disgusted by how Trump has lowered the bar for Democrats. Cuomo is terrible. Earlier this month he rammed through a budget that makes billions of dollars in cuts to Medicaid and freezes education funding. Several people around him went to jail for corruption during his first two terms. He’s trying to basically outlaw the progressive wing of the Democratic Party by keeping their candidates off the ballot in the future. He’s a mess, and if he were a Republican we’d be criticizing him for corruption and going after poor people’s health insurance.

If New Yorkers are impressed by his BDE on display during his covid press conferences then good for them. I assume they’re the same Chris Matthews type Democrats who got erections when Bush stood on some rubble and threatened to bomb people, or when he played military dress up and landed that fighter jet on that aircraft carrier.

by Anonymousreply 90April 30, 2020 2:28 PM

Bloomberg and De Blasio attended Cuomo's briefing today by video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 30, 2020 4:56 PM

First he's in Rolling Stone, now it's Vanity Fair. Cuomo is on a roll!

Read the full cover story in the link of the VF bio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 1, 2020 3:10 PM

Cuomo's news briefing for Friday, May 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 1, 2020 4:34 PM

Cuomo was in New York City for his Saturday briefing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 2, 2020 4:07 PM

Rudy couldn't stop putting "9/11" in every other sentence, minimum. It turned into his (and the GOP's) dogwhistle to drum up anger and use fear to turn people against their political opponents.

by Anonymousreply 95May 2, 2020 4:15 PM

Cuomo resembles Virgil Sollozzo in The Godfather. Don't mess with him. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 2, 2020 4:55 PM

Cuomo's Sunday briefing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 3, 2020 5:06 PM

Cuomo just doesn't want the subways disinfected. He's not afraid to take on the job himself. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 4, 2020 2:55 PM

I think it's a mistake not to have him replace Biden.

by Anonymousreply 99May 4, 2020 2:58 PM

At first, OP. But the longer this drags on in lockdown, the less popular he'll become.

by Anonymousreply 100May 4, 2020 3:28 PM

Cuomo's Monday briefing begins at the 17:45 mark. He's in Rochester, NY today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101May 4, 2020 5:08 PM

Cuomo bitch slapped Trump and the GOP in his briefing today. The conference starts at the 20;00 minute mark. He talks about the Federal Government at the 38:00 minute mark and again when answering questions.

by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2020 5:20 PM

^ Sorry here's the video for R102.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2020 5:20 PM

Cuomo's briefing for May 6th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 6, 2020 4:23 PM

The Cuomo Bros Show last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 6, 2020 6:05 PM

Another exchange between Andrew & Chris Cuom on Prime Time last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 6, 2020 6:07 PM

Cuomo's briefing begins at the 7:25 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107May 7, 2020 4:20 PM

Cuomo's appearance on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 7, 2020 4:22 PM

Cuomo appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. This is Part One.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 8, 2020 2:03 PM

Part Two of Colbert's interview with Cuomo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 8, 2020 2:03 PM

I love listening to Cuomo! He knows what he's talking about, bases decision on science, and doesn't push personal vendettas.

He comes across as a truthful, comforting leader--completely the opposite of Trump

by Anonymousreply 111May 8, 2020 2:36 PM

R105, the banter between the brothers is fun. You can tell they're close and get a kick out of this.

by Anonymousreply 112May 8, 2020 3:03 PM

Cuomo's briefing today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 8, 2020 4:42 PM

(R111) And he loves and worries about his mama. Trump would have shoved his late mother in front of a train if it would help him get re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 114May 9, 2020 5:57 AM

Cuomo is at all time highs in NY

by Anonymousreply 115May 9, 2020 2:51 PM

Cuomo's briefing begins at the 23:00 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116May 9, 2020 4:45 PM

The Luv Gov is giving his Little Brother a poke in the ribs today on his Instagram post.

"Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.

Love this photo of you with your favorite son ....and @chrisccuomo,"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117May 10, 2020 1:55 PM

Cuomo loves his Mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 10, 2020 3:52 PM

Cuomo's briefing today. Mama Matilda and Cuomo's three daughters took part at the 25:00 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 10, 2020 5:01 PM

He's really missing his Mamma today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 10, 2020 5:02 PM

Cuomo's sister Maria and mother Matilda wearing Cuomo face masks with a Cuomo candle. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121May 10, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote]Didn't he delay his response to the virus and kill thousands of New Yorkers because of it? Oh, yes, he did.

Uhm, yeah, no.

This is the latest Berner/Trumpanzee argument, blaming Democratic governors for not implementing more national standards while NOT being President. Fucking slimeballs and morons have settled on this as their strategy, I see.

by Anonymousreply 122May 10, 2020 7:25 PM

I think that poster is thinking of deBlasio.

Cause he sure as shit did.

by Anonymousreply 123May 10, 2020 7:29 PM

Correct, R123.

by Anonymousreply 124May 10, 2020 10:54 PM

Matilda has a message for Mother's everywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 11, 2020 1:45 PM

Who knew Matilda was a Rasta?

by Anonymousreply 126May 11, 2020 4:19 PM

R126 - She's a Raffa not a Rasta. Raffa is her maiden name.

by Anonymousreply 127May 11, 2020 4:25 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, May 11.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 11, 2020 4:29 PM

R127,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

by Anonymousreply 129May 11, 2020 5:42 PM

Handsome

by Anonymousreply 130May 12, 2020 3:31 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Tuesday, May 12.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 12, 2020 7:37 PM

May 13th briefing by Cuomo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 13, 2020 4:27 PM

The Cuomo Brothers joked around last night. Here's a video clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 14, 2020 2:27 PM

Cuomo on Seth Meyers - Part One.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134May 14, 2020 2:31 PM

Cuomo on Seth Meyers - Part Two.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 14, 2020 2:32 PM

Cuomo briefing for Wednesday, May 14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 14, 2020 6:53 PM

R136 - favorite line about his daughter who Cuomo tried to get up from bed yesterday .

Michaela had an "appointment with her pillow". LOL.

by Anonymousreply 137May 14, 2020 6:57 PM

^ Thursday.

I'm losing track of the days.

by Anonymousreply 138May 14, 2020 6:58 PM

OP is forgetting that Ghouliani is crooked AF and just as nuts.

by Anonymousreply 139May 14, 2020 7:06 PM

Sleep deprived Cuomo and his youngest daughter Michaela.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 15, 2020 1:50 PM

Pre social distancing...Cuomo with his twin daughters Cara and Mariah when they were children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 15, 2020 2:03 PM

Cuomo on Rachel Maddow - 3 parts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142May 15, 2020 2:28 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Friday, May 15.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 15, 2020 4:29 PM

A funny video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 15, 2020 4:32 PM

Should Biden be worried?

by Anonymousreply 145May 15, 2020 11:02 PM

It's Saturday May 16th and here is Cuomo's briefing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 16, 2020 4:11 PM

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 147May 16, 2020 4:58 PM

How is Cuomo doing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148May 16, 2020 5:14 PM

A hightlight of Cuomo's Sunday briefing today is the Governor getting a Covid-19 test live on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 17, 2020 4:48 PM

A poignant moment between Cuomo and a reporter who lost his mother to Covid-19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 18, 2020 2:30 PM

Cuomo's Monday, May 18th briefing. Good news: his Covid test came back negative. He looks like he got some sun over the weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 18, 2020 4:27 PM

That was fast test.

by Anonymousreply 152May 19, 2020 4:06 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Tuesday, May 19th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 19, 2020 4:47 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, May 20. His daughter Mariah was there to unveil the top five "wear a mask" video contestants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 20, 2020 4:31 PM

Cuomo and his daughter Mariah practicing what they preach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155May 20, 2020 6:27 PM

A hilarious moment last night - The Cuomo Bros. Comedy routine about swabs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156May 21, 2020 12:58 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Thursday, May 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157May 21, 2020 5:23 PM

Stop giving this disgusting nepotistic egomaniac any attention. Fuck him and his fraud of a brother.

We all know he was out and about and then a week later he's staging his"coming out of the basement" bit.

by Anonymousreply 158May 21, 2020 5:32 PM

R145 - No because Cuomo isn't running this year. People have to understand that you just can't decide to run for POTUS at the drop of a hat. Cuomo has done no preparations or fund raising for a POTUS run, and its too late since its already the end of May. Cuomo will be running for President in 2024.

Now, for his presentation, he did a great job at first especially in the throws of the pandemic in NYC. But now its becoming the Cuomo Show instead of him leading the way in keeping the spread down & get the economy started again. I know about the 7 metrics in reopening, but he only talked about a few counties & never mentioned it again. Anything about providing relief for the 2M unemployed in the state & the backlogged unemployment claims? Nope. What about the slowing the spread in the jails & prisons? Nothing. When do you think NYC can start elective surgeries again (like a benchmark date)? Silence. Even when he talked about the potential small businesses that will be lost during the 5/21 presser, there was ZERO empathy for it in his tone. WTF? This is why I can't stand the guy. Yes, he's better than Trump - a fungus gnat is better than Trump at this point - but he's an egomaniac & loves hearing his own voice. This is the same guy that was urged by DeBlasio to do a shelter-in-place in early March and refused to do so, only to reverse a week later and put every business in limbo. He got the mask wearing wrong, the putting COVID patients in nursing homes wrong, the timing of the shutdown wrong. Fuck Cuomo. Even I personally think that the Governor's secretary that sits next to him is even annoyed with the guy.

And BTW, anyone who thinks Cuomo will fly through a Presidential candidacy better think again. Once the amount of state corruption Cuomo is involved with gets the light of day, his candidacy will be over. The GOP will have a field day with it.

by Anonymousreply 159May 21, 2020 5:40 PM

R159 - I'm going to reply to some of your comments because I don't even know if you've been listening to his briefings or the questions asked by reporters after his presentation. It doesn't appear you have judging by your grievances.

1) Counties reopening - Cuomo has mentioned it - a number of times. You must have missed that the LOCAL governments are now responsible for how it goes, how the business and individuals comply with the guidelines. Every county has to watch the metrics and deal with them when problems crop up.

2) Relief the the unemployed - since the state hasn't had any revenue coming in giving some extra cash to the people may be difficult without funding from the Federal government. The fierce Secretary to the Governor (Melissa de Rosa) has spoken about this MANY times as has the governor. Instead of getting thousands of claims per week, the state was getting millions. The system crashed because it couldn't handle the crush. I'm pretty sure every state was in the same boat. NY has 3,000 people on the phones and online to deal with the backlog.

3) Prison guards have been tested and they have a lower infection rate than the normal population. I haven't heard that there is even a major problem in NY jails. Have you?

4) NYC elective surgeries - Know one knows for sure when NYC can open. It depends on the metrics and how good people are in keeping the infection down. Cuomo (or any of the medical experts) don't have crystal balls when the bloody facts keep changing. Cuomo has opened up other counties for elective surgeries so I'm guessing that when NYC reaches the SEVEN metrics, a decision will be made.

5) Putting Covid patients in nursing homes - Cuomo was following FEDERAL regulations that stated nursing homes could not discriminate against positive patients. The nursing homes were responsible for the health of the patients, if they have the resources to manage, if they had room to quarantine the patient etc...There was always the option of a nursing home telling the hospital or phoning the NY Department of Health and say they could not comply and the patient would have been sent to another facility who could. If anyone is responsible for the deaths in nursing homes, it's the nursing homes themselves. They're private companies not state run homes.

I'm not informed enough to give an opinion on the the shelter in place order. It was my belief that DeBlasio screwed up and not Cuomo but I'm not sure. Anyone know the story? There was no guidance for wearing a mask from the CDC but Cuomo is sure wearing a mask NOW when that authority requests it.

by Anonymousreply 160May 21, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote] Prison guards have been tested and they have a lower infection rate than the normal population. I haven't heard that there is even a major problem in NY jails. Have you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 21, 2020 6:18 PM

Another...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 21, 2020 6:19 PM

And this one from two weeks ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 21, 2020 6:22 PM

He’s plunged thousands of New Yorkers into poverty.

by Anonymousreply 164May 21, 2020 6:23 PM

Can't forget this gem!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165May 21, 2020 6:23 PM

I'm lovin' this receipts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 21, 2020 6:25 PM

R160 Thank you. I'm wondering who R159 thinks could have done a better job. It's easy to criticize, but this was an emergency situation and I think Cuomo did a pretty good job considering everything we were up against.

He doesn't talk about the prisoners because, quite frankly, that's not what most people care or are concerned about. They want to know about issues affecting them.

And as for his seven points for re-opening the state he covered them for several days in his press conferences. He has learned to use his time to cover what he thinks are important issues coming up (or are at present). Lately he's talked (for several days) about the need for government funding to be for the people, not the corporations.

by Anonymousreply 167May 21, 2020 8:16 PM

R161, R162 & R163 - thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was such a problem. I think Cuomo has been concentrating on getting the prison personnel tested more than the prisoners themselves.

R164, R166 - At the beginning of the crisis, I don't think Cuomo believed that "shelter in place" would work. Would millions of non-essential New Yorkers actually stay home? I think that's why he had briefings every day with just the facts so people could make informed decisions. I think he also had a problem with the term itself. Isn't "shelter in place" used for natural disasters like hurricanes? He uses the term "NY Pause". Of course, that's just my opinion but I can't get inside his head to know what he was thinking. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 168May 21, 2020 8:49 PM

^ meant R165 not R164

by Anonymousreply 169May 21, 2020 8:51 PM

This woman is brilliant. Watch her play Cuomo, his daughter and her boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170May 22, 2020 2:59 PM

Cuomo's briefing for today, Friday May 22nd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 22, 2020 3:45 PM

Cuomo is a disaster.

HE was largely responsible for the lack of response. NYC still has the worst record.

ALL he did was go on TV and bitch about how every state and the federal government should give all their equipment to NYC because he failed to act in time with NYC's equally fucked up mayor.

Now all these people died because of his inaction and yet because of white guilt, they refuse to see that in Oh, Ca, Tx, Fl and most other states the death toll and infection rate is FAR lower even when NO measures were taken

NYC is a cluster fuck and not because it's dense, other places like SF are very dense too but have much less case rates

When this clears up, he'll have a LOT to answer for about how he screwed up his state royally.

by Anonymousreply 172May 22, 2020 4:07 PM

R172 - well, thank you for your deflection, Agent Orange. Now calm down, it's time for your Hydroxychloroquine pill.

by Anonymousreply 173May 22, 2020 4:13 PM

Was r172 a DL post or an excerpt from the NY Post?

by Anonymousreply 174May 22, 2020 4:17 PM

R172 = too dumb to post here.

by Anonymousreply 175May 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Cuomo announces small business relief program.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176May 22, 2020 7:11 PM

Cuomo and his three daughters watch the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 23, 2020 1:39 PM

Andrew is working from home today and giving a history of the governor's residence and showing footage of the house including FDR's wheelchair. He mentioned three NY governors went on to be POTUS...

by Anonymousreply 178May 23, 2020 3:44 PM

R178 - yes, I'm a little late in posting Cuomo's Saturday briefing. Here it is with a mini-tour of the historic Executive Mansion in Albany.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179May 23, 2020 4:48 PM

2M+ New Yorkers are out of work, 1/2 of the commercial properties aren't collecting rent, the city & state budgets are going to be obliterated, and thousands of New Yorkers can't get needed elective surgeries. But what does Cuomo give us today? A fucking house tour and song & dance routine.

by Anonymousreply 180May 23, 2020 5:04 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 23, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote] But what does Cuomo give us today? A fucking house tour and song & dance routine.

I get it.

But sometimes, folks need a breather from the difficult and despairing news that is delivered.

At least it’s historical. And geared towards citizens and providing information.

While I’m still attempting to discern my conflicted impressions of Cuomo, at LEAST, he is not out golfing whilst approx. 100,000 of his citizens have passed due to Coronavirus. And he does not claim to take “no responsibility”. Whilst it’s a VERY low bar, he’s lightyears ahead of Trump.

P.S. I am not the poster who is updating this thread. Thank you to that poster for providing accessible information.

by Anonymousreply 182May 23, 2020 11:50 PM

R182 - you're welcome. Here is Cuomo's May 24th briefing from a beach setting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 24, 2020 4:34 PM

I feel bad for the 2020 graduates like Cuomo's youngest daughter Michaela. No parties. No graduation ceremony. No fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184May 24, 2020 8:42 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Memorial Day Monday, May 25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 25, 2020 4:10 PM

Another funny clip from Maria DeCotis as she pretends to be the Governor, his daughter AND the boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 26, 2020 2:14 PM

Cuomo opened the NY Stock Exchange this morning. It's been closed since March.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187May 26, 2020 2:20 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Tuesday, May 26.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188May 26, 2020 4:21 PM

The Gov often drives himself to events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189May 27, 2020 1:08 PM

Another video from Maria DeCotis playing the Governor and his daughter Michaela. The dog is played by a cat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 27, 2020 1:11 PM

What time is Andrew meeting with Deranged Donnie today? There definitely won't be any cameras present, Donnie is too insecure.

by Anonymousreply 191May 27, 2020 2:27 PM

R191 - I'm not sure but Cuomo just tweeted that his briefing is at 1:00 pm. The last time he met the President it was in the afternoon and there were no photos.

by Anonymousreply 192May 27, 2020 2:50 PM

Thanks r192, I was wondering if he would do a briefing today, then again I don't think he has missed a day.

I hope Andrew keeps periodically showing up at the White House until someone leaks a photo. I'm sure he's a good Italian visitor and shows up with a box of Italian pastries from the best NYC bakery.

by Anonymousreply 193May 27, 2020 3:29 PM

Cuomo's briefing for June 3rd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2020 5:08 PM

I'm over him.

by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2020 5:17 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Thursday, June 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 4, 2020 4:22 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Friday, June 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 5, 2020 4:33 PM

Briefing for Saturday, June 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 6, 2020 4:00 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Sunday, June 7th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 7, 2020 4:31 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, June 8th. NYC is reopening today with Phase One on Day 100 of the pandemic. The Governor rode the subway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 8, 2020 7:33 PM

The Governor's briefing for Tuesday, June 9th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201June 9, 2020 4:22 PM

Today Andrew said he wanted the new "dashboard" for tracking testing to look like either the dashboard for a 1967 Corvette or a 1968 GTO. His team didn't deliver this in the end product and he is disappointed. I like that he tries to inject humor. He even smiles when he is being salty with the press. There doesn't appear to be any love lost between him and the NYT...

by Anonymousreply 202June 9, 2020 4:26 PM

The Brothers Cuomo segments on CNN were a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 203June 9, 2020 4:31 PM

R203 - I disagree. Some humor is needed during a pandemic and protests. Humor relieves anxiety. You should try it.

by Anonymousreply 204June 9, 2020 4:33 PM

Cuomo's tweet about Trump's tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 9, 2020 4:53 PM

Cuomo vs. Cuomo - Call Mom by Maria DeCotis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 10, 2020 2:24 PM

Mamma's Boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207June 10, 2020 2:28 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, June 10th. He cut a ribbon to open a new terminal at La Guardia Airport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208June 10, 2020 4:12 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Thursday, June 11th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 11, 2020 4:16 PM

Cuomo remembers those killed at the Pulse nightclub four years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 12, 2020 1:33 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Friday, June 12th. NYS police reform bill is done.

Executive order for EVERY police force and community to sit down and make reforms by April next year or they will not receive any more state funds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 12, 2020 4:16 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Saturday, June 13th. No summer camps this year in NY state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 13, 2020 4:19 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Sunday, June 14th. He's ticked at the bars and restaurants (and the idiots with no masks or social distancing) in Manhattan and the Hamptons who are violating the safety laws.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 14, 2020 9:09 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, June 15th at the Mario Cuomo Bridge in Westchester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214June 15, 2020 4:07 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, June 16th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 16, 2020 5:11 PM

Maria DeCotis as the Cuomo Brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 16, 2020 5:41 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, June 17th. He announced that his daily briefings will end this Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 17, 2020 4:23 PM

Cuomo's daily briefing (second to last) for Thursday, June 18th. He attacks the Federal response to Corona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 18, 2020 8:47 PM

So Friday, June 19th is the end of an era, last Cuomo Daily Briefing. Thereafter, only on an "as needed basis".

I hope he gives the person who did his graphs and charts a promotion and a raise, they deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 219June 18, 2020 11:17 PM

Cuomo's LAST daily briefing for Friday, June 19th. I'm sad that he won't be doing these briefings but I'm glad NY state is doing so well after living through hell. Thank you Governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 19, 2020 3:44 PM

Cuomo talking to Jane Pauley this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 21, 2020 6:50 PM

Part One of Cuomo's GMA interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 21, 2020 6:52 PM

Part Two of the GMA interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223June 21, 2020 6:53 PM

Cuomo did a briefing today, Wednesday, June 24th with two other Governors. Visitors from high risk states have to guarantine for 14 days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 24, 2020 6:31 PM

Cuomo and his three daughters are featured in People Magazine (July 6 issue).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225June 24, 2020 7:19 PM

Big Daddy with his girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 25, 2020 4:16 PM

Another Pride post from the Governor - this one about LBGT adoption.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 27, 2020 8:35 PM

Happy Pride Day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 27, 2020 8:45 PM

.Cuomo had a briefing today, Monday June 29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 29, 2020 4:30 PM

Message to Trump: Put A Mask On It.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230June 29, 2020 4:31 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, July 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 1, 2020 4:41 PM

The stars for me in the political sky are Andrew, Pete and AOC.

by Anonymousreply 232July 1, 2020 7:39 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, July 6th.

The United States of Denial = Trump Administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233July 6, 2020 4:31 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, July 7th.

The President does not have the legal authority to order schools to reopen. That is a state responsibility. Each state decides how to reopen their schools - or not.

Been there , done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234July 8, 2020 5:10 PM

9/11 and Coronavirus were handled completely different due to their difference in time periods. Everyone, regardless of political party or race or sexuality or religion, blamed 9/11 on the Middle East and on the Muslims.

Very few people seem to be blaming Corona on China and on Asians. We seem to be treating this pandemic and the spread of this disease like it was unavoidable and came from nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 235July 8, 2020 5:46 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, July 13.

The Federal Government is guilty of gross negligence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236July 13, 2020 4:47 PM

Cuomo made this poster about the pandemic.

Notice that Trump is sitting on the half moon (he's nuts) and "The Boyfriend" is hanging from a ledge. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 13, 2020 5:32 PM

Cuomo is taking the lead because the Trump Administration is failing to do so - MASK UP AMERICA!

Atlanta and Houston are also getting help from NY state - supplies and people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238July 16, 2020 4:54 PM

Maria DeCotis as the Governor talking about his poster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239July 17, 2020 1:57 PM

This is Part One of Maria DeCotis' portrayal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240July 17, 2020 2:01 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, July 20.

He's going to be in Savannah, Georgia today to help with their Covid problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 20, 2020 2:04 PM

Fucking disgusting when "liberals" fawn over a stongman just because he's got a D by his name.

by Anonymousreply 242July 20, 2020 2:20 PM

Cuomo and Savannah's Mayor hold a briefing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 20, 2020 6:58 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Thursday, July 23.

The Governor talked to Trump and the Orange Menace is not sending any Federal officers to NYC - for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244July 23, 2020 5:01 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Friday, July 24.

The Governor sounds off on the lying of the Homeland Security and the Department of Justice to investigate (good luck with that). He called out DHS on political extortion over Trusted Traveler program and Global Entry shutdown in New York. Other states have the same program but only NY was penalized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245July 24, 2020 4:27 PM

Let's Play Ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 24, 2020 9:25 PM

list this

by Anonymousreply 247July 26, 2020 1:31 AM

Cuomo and his state of hope is in Vogue magazine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 3, 2020 2:44 PM

Cuomo attended a ceremony today at St Nicholas Shrine in NYC. The old church was destroyed on 9/11 and this is a new building. The Governor will also be holding a news conference this afternoon at 1:00 pm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 3, 2020 3:53 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, August 3rd. He blasts Trump for not telling the truth about the Covid virus and calls the Federal response to the crisis a monumental blunder. He also asks the NY Senators and Reps to only vote for a stimulus package if it helps the states with funding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250August 3, 2020 5:56 PM

Cuomo was on fire today about the mistakes the Trump Administration made on Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 3, 2020 9:15 PM

Part One of Cuomo's MSNBC interview yesterday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 4, 2020 3:12 PM

Andrew Cuomo's Renaissance LOL

More like Andrew Cuomo's Nomination for the Guillotine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253August 4, 2020 3:15 PM

Part Two of Cuomo's interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254August 4, 2020 3:16 PM

Yesterday, Cuomo became the new Chair of the bipartisan National Governors Association.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 6, 2020 1:02 PM

Cuomo has authorized schools to open in NY this fall. Here are his tweets.

Tweet 1

Every region is well below our COVID infection limit, therefore all school districts are authorized to open.

If the infection rate spikes, the guidance will change accordingly.

School districts are required to submit plans to NYS for review.

Tweet 2

As schools reopen NYS is requiring all school districts to:

1) Post their remote learning plans & their testing/tracing plans online

2) Set dates for 3-5 discussion sessions with parents & community (prior to Aug 21)

3) Have at least one separate discussion with teachers alone.

Tweet 3

In schools as elsewhere, masks are required when social distancing is impossible.

Every student should plan to have one with them at all times.

If a student does not have a mask, the school will be required to provide one.

by Anonymousreply 256August 7, 2020 6:45 PM

Cuomo briefing for Monday, August 17th. Next up, a virtual speech this evening to the Democratic Convention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 17, 2020 4:41 PM

Cuomo's video speech at the National Democratic Convention last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 18, 2020 12:29 PM

Cuomo makes it easier for New Yorkers to vote by mail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 20, 2020 4:24 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, August 24th. Cuomo goes after the Federal government for gross negligence of the Covid response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 24, 2020 4:16 PM

No one minds authoritarian politicians in the US anymore if they're on their side of the aisle. Cuomo put recovering patients in nursing homes. No one cared. We wew killing patients by intubating them erroneously. No one cared. Our hospitals have shockingly low ratings with incompetent staff. No one cares. Pointless to even go on. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 261August 24, 2020 5:11 PM

E261 - I don't know why I bother because you just keep repeating the same conservative talking points but here goes nothing.

1 Cuomo sent Covid seniors who recovered back to nursing homes as per the instructions of the Federal Government (Trump). No senior could be discriminated against as per the rules.

2 If nursing homes were unable to isolate or take care of these patients, the NY Dep. of Health would find another facility for them. The nursing homes are responsible for their residents so they failed. They are FOR PROFIT so took the elderly for financial gain.

3 A study found that most seniors in nursing homes were infected due to staff and outside visitors NOT from the recovering Covid patients.

As far as hospital errors are concerned, I suspect that more errors than usual were made when the staff were overwhelmed with caring for Covid patients. Perhaps there will be an investigation about that in the future.

Are you going to blame Cuomo for other people failing at their jobs?

by Anonymousreply 262August 24, 2020 5:38 PM

^ R261

by Anonymousreply 263August 24, 2020 5:44 PM

A Labor Day message from the NY Governor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264September 7, 2020 3:50 PM

Cuomo briefing for Tuesday, Sept 8. The Governor goes after Trump at about the 28:00 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 8, 2020 4:57 PM

Cuomo goes after the Federal government again today, Wednesday, Sept 9.

Good news: NYC restaurants can open at 25% capacity with strict guidelines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 9, 2020 5:53 PM

Cuomo announcement on Long Island. The briefing experienced technical difficulties but the reception comes back at about the 30:20 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 16, 2020 5:14 PM

Cuomo briefing for Thursday, Sept 24.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268September 24, 2020 4:45 PM

Cuomo briefing for Tuesday, Sept 29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269September 29, 2020 4:54 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Oct 5. The Governor is closing schools in the hotspots of NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 5, 2020 6:13 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Tuesday, Oct 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 6, 2020 8:11 PM

Cuomo's speech for Monday, Oct 12. He unveiled a Mother Cabrini statue today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 12, 2020 5:42 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Saturday, Oct 17. Record testing for the state (almost 160,000 yesterday) and NY now can target hot spots (eg. micro clusters) block by block.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 17, 2020 4:30 PM

Has anyone at DL ever seen him naked?

by Anonymousreply 274October 17, 2020 5:20 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Sunday, Oct 18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 18, 2020 4:34 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, October 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276October 21, 2020 5:51 PM

Nobody glimpsed him bare-ass?

by Anonymousreply 277October 21, 2020 7:07 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Oct 26. He goes after the Federal Covid lack of response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 26, 2020 4:53 PM

Cuomo was in church on Sunday, Nov 15th. He talked about racial inequality and Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 15, 2020 3:55 PM

Cuomo has a big ego. He also is a competent government official that, for the most part, means well.

by Anonymousreply 280November 15, 2020 4:21 PM

R274, no, but we’ve seen his nipple piercings.

by Anonymousreply 281November 15, 2020 4:30 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, Nov. 18th. What it, he's getting testy. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282November 18, 2020 6:30 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Sunday, Nov. 22.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 22, 2020 4:25 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Nov. 23rd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 23, 2020 4:49 PM

The NY Governor receives a special Emmy today for his Covid briefings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 23, 2020 5:30 PM

Cuomo's briefing on Long Island for Tuesday, Nove 24th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286November 24, 2020 3:38 PM

Cuomo's second briefing for Nov 24th and this time it's in NYC. He gave out turkeys this time in Harlem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 24, 2020 8:57 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, Nov. 25th. He is in Rochester, NY and after he gave out MORE turkeys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 25, 2020 6:40 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Nov. 30th. Batten down the hatches, NY. Here we go again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 30, 2020 4:59 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, Nov 2nd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 2, 2020 4:42 PM

Can he succeed where his father Mario failed in 1994 and be elected to a fourth term as Governor in 2022?

Right now, it seems likely. NY will have budget challenges in the next few years. But even if that causes Andrew’s popularity to dip, the NY GOP looks pretty moribund right now.

by Anonymousreply 291December 2, 2020 4:44 PM

You vote for dagos, you get fascism.

by Anonymousreply 292December 2, 2020 4:44 PM

[R292] Dago? Geez, that's an old one. Are you 80? I bet you call mixed-race people 'octaroons'.

Have one of the attendants put your chair by a sunny window. Maybe it'll put you in a better mood, Gramps.

by Anonymousreply 293December 2, 2020 5:52 PM

Would you prefer "honky" instead? Because both that applies to both Bunker and Cuomo!

by Anonymousreply 294December 2, 2020 6:09 PM

R293, you ageist cracker dipshit, I'm not even 40 yet, I'm just tired of being pushed around by greaseball crackers. Wops are all fucking deplorables even when they claim otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 295December 2, 2020 6:10 PM

Spike Lee is a sellout and an Uncle Tom for praising him.

by Anonymousreply 296December 2, 2020 6:16 PM

Fuck you, Spike. You sold us out to the same greaseballs you used to despise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 2, 2020 6:17 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Thursday, Dec 3rd. Scroll to the part where he opens a Pfizer box and explains how intricate the vaccine storage is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 3, 2020 8:06 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Dec. 7th. Special guest is Dr. Fauci. The Governor knows what to give the Doctor for Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 7, 2020 6:43 PM

He's done well on the whole. As a New Yorker and not a Democrat or a fan of his I say that. He's made some mistakes but this is a war and what war leader has not made some mistakes. His daily briefings in the worse of the crisis were inspiring and gave a sense someone was in control. Like FDR and his fireside chats.

by Anonymousreply 300December 7, 2020 6:50 PM

Made some mistakes? People are dead because of him.

by Anonymousreply 301December 8, 2020 12:05 AM

Cuomo's briefing for Wed Dec 9th. For the first time, reporters called in their questions instead of being in the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 9, 2020 4:38 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Friday, Dec 11th. He has five members of Congress as his guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303December 11, 2020 5:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304December 11, 2020 5:50 PM

The first person (a nurse) is vaccinated in NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305December 14, 2020 1:38 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Dec 14th. He replies to questions about a former aide's sexual harassment accusation against him which she posted on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 14, 2020 8:37 PM

Now some lying she-plorable bitchcunt is trying to pull a #MeToo on him just like all those lying white women who tried to smear another good Catholic family man like Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 307December 15, 2020 3:22 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, Dec 16th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308December 16, 2020 5:54 PM

HE PUT COVID PATIENTS IN NURSING HOMES. The nursing homes took them, because they get $200/day for regular old people, but $800/day for covid patients.

Are you people stupid???

by Anonymousreply 309December 16, 2020 6:21 PM

Cuomo's short briefing today (Thursday, Dec 17). He mainly talks about the snowstorm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310December 17, 2020 3:12 PM

Cuomo briefing for Friday, Dec 18th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 18, 2020 4:19 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Dec 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312December 22, 2020 12:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 22, 2020 12:21 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wednesday, Dec 23rd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 23, 2020 4:18 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Monday, Dec 28th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 28, 2020 4:18 PM

Cuomo attends the opening of the new Moynihan Train Hall in Manhatten. Cuomo's remarks begin at about the 16:00 minute mark. A briefing will be held at 3:00 pm today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 30, 2020 7:01 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wedesday, Dec 30th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 30, 2020 8:25 PM

Governor Renaissance is giving priority for inoculation to druggies over old people at risk. This should add a few more thousand to his kill count.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 31, 2020 6:47 AM

Cuomo's briefing for Jan 4, 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319January 4, 2021 4:34 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Tuesday, Jan 5th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320January 5, 2021 4:32 PM

Cuomo's briefing for Wed, Jan 6th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321January 6, 2021 4:38 PM

Can we red tag OP now?

by Anonymousreply 322August 11, 2021 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!