Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is Chris Cuomo still anchoring on CNN, with Corona?

Shouldn't he be resting?

by Anonymousreply 38April 14, 2020 5:02 AM

He only works an hour a day.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2020 2:04 PM

This guy needs to take a break already. How is this news? It’s just him babbling into the camera. If I wanted to watch YouTube, I would do so.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2020 2:19 PM

At least he has an outlet - kinda like you on here. (R2)

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2020 2:23 PM

Last night he seemed to be suppressing a cough. I really think he needs to not be on. I think he convinced his bosses that this would be a great opportunity to show how corona affects someone in real time, but it's really conveying a false impression. Accounts I've read say people are very lethargic, have no energy and just sort of drift when they have it and the fever kicks your ass. I'm sure he is sick, and he is toughing it out, but I don't think it's having the effect he thought it would.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2020 2:27 PM

He is a big damn dummy, he should be resting. He really is a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2020 2:29 PM

show us your TITS!

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2020 2:30 PM

Last night he gave some really good information on how to deal with it.

If you have a fever, bundle up and drink lots of fluids. You sweat a lot with this. When your fever is spiking, which is intermittent, walk, so your lungs drain, so you don’t get pneumonia. Don’t lay in bed all the time. Stay active. There are breathing exercises you can do. Take deep breaths, even though it hurts. Don’t sleep on your back, sleep on your side or stomach. Your lungs are actually mostly in the back, not the front like people usually think.

He made an interesting comment. He said, you can’t just be passive with this, you have to fight it to stop from getting pneumonia.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2020 2:37 PM

He has said that when he's off camera he is incredibly fatigued, uncomfortable and has trouble sleeping. So far I think he's the only one doing this sort of 'diary'.

But I think Sanjay needs to do a full physical on him in front of the camera, completely nude.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2020 2:38 PM

R7 All good points. This is also sound advice when anybody has a respiratory related cold or flu.

Also don't do any strenuous activity. But do sit up and walk around when you can, and do some breathing exercises, to keep fluids from building in the lungs.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2020 2:41 PM

He needs the attention.

Also, as much as you might want to lie in bed all day, it is always better to get up and move a little bit. Even when you have a cold, it helps all kinds of congestion to get things flowing and work with gravity for draining.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2020 2:47 PM

He looks flushed.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2020 2:48 PM

I think he's doing a great public service. He's living proof that everyone is susceptible to this. Millions tune in to see what covid can do to you.

He should get a pulitzer!

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2020 2:52 PM

He's the Magic Johnson of the coronavirus set

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2020 2:56 PM

I am so madly in love with Chris Cuomo I wish I could be his night nurse and slowly bring him back to health at which point he would propose to me and profess his love for me on CNN. "I don't know," he'd say with a true sense of confusion in his voice. " I just went gay!" Oh Chris. Those blue eyes and all those teeth. I swoon!

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2020 8:49 PM

oh thats not real. haha, you thought it was real. I'm not saying CV isn't real, just that ridiculous scenario isn't real.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2020 9:02 PM

He has given great advice. He lets you know exactly what it feels like though he said everybody is different. He talks about the extreme muscle pain and violent shakes, the waves it hits you in, the fever that comes and goes, how night time seems to be the worst time for most.

Telling people not to just lay around is great advice. He may save lives. The whole sleeping on your back thing is important if true yet hospitals have everybody do that.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2020 9:07 PM

Coronavirus is just another hurricane for Chris Cuomo. Move the story to Andrew Cuomo's nipple piercings.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2020 9:10 PM

I don't see the big deal. He's being responsible and self quarantining. If he's only broadcasting for an hour or so each day, what's the big deal? At least it gives him something to do. I enjoy his broadcasts, as I am staying at home as well to protect myself and others.

Does the OP just not like Chris Cuomo in general or something?

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2020 9:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2020 9:24 PM

He seems like Trump always on air when there really is no need.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2020 9:35 PM

Oh Chris in R19. He was always a hottie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2020 9:51 PM

I thought he was vain and foolish for doing this.... but I've changed my mind. He is really doing a great job and he's converted me.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2020 3:39 PM

He looks kinda sweaty tonight. I hope he changes his clothes live on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2020 1:07 AM

He is on the air to gain attention. Playing the victim. Bantering with his brother. Nobody wants to watch a Dick guy working.

by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2020 1:14 AM

He's a straight shooter.

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2020 1:27 AM

Lots of people think he does this for attention, but how does your employer act if you tell him you're staying in bed for the next 2 weeks? They have hours of program to fill and working for an hour is not optional maybe.

by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2020 1:29 AM

He actually has lots of useful advice/insight about what Corona is like. The banter with his brother is kind of annoying though.

by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2020 1:31 AM

The news is way too taxing--he should just jerk off on CAM4 and call it a night.

Get well soon, Chris. XO

by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2020 1:37 AM

If I could have the absolute man of my dreams, he would be Chris Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2020 1:47 AM

Straight shooter right into my mouth r25

by Anonymousreply 30April 14, 2020 1:49 AM

His advice is sound. Don’t stay lying down and let your lungs fill up. Walk. Deep breathe. Maintain movement. And roll with the high temps, which come and go. Do all you can to lower those temps.

When I was a hospice nurse, I’d work with patients who had high fevers. We’re talking 106 sometimes. You could feel the heat coming off them. I’d take washcloths soaked in ice water, and lay them on the forehead, back of neck, under each arm, and on either side of groin.And I would refresh them every 15 mins. And it brought that temp down.

Great way to lower fevers, in addition to Tylenol. (And BTW: be careful with Tylenol. More than 3000 mg. per day can damage your liver.)

Cuomo is an inspiration. We can get through this.

by Anonymousreply 31April 14, 2020 2:26 AM

[quote]Lots of people think he does this for attention, but how does your employer act if you tell him you're staying in bed for the next 2 weeks? They have hours of program to fill and working for an hour is not optional maybe.

The concern is more likely that there's always someone in the wings, waiting for their moment to shine.

by Anonymousreply 32April 14, 2020 3:28 AM

He was on fire tonight. Like a top notch Lawyer arguing a case.

by Anonymousreply 33April 14, 2020 3:33 AM

I'm liking the coronavirus episodes, there very insightful. And I like the back and forth with his governor brother.

You all need to lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 34April 14, 2020 3:46 AM

[QUOTE] there very insightful

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2020 3:51 AM

I just don't like those brothers, they are so self righteous.

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2020 4:03 AM

R35 please go drop dead, you follow me from thread to thread with your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2020 4:10 AM

So it's Chris, Chris, Chris!!!!! What about Little George!!!!!!! George Stephanopoulis tested positive for COVID 9 and his wife is still very sick with it. But all anyone wants to talk about is Chris Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 38April 14, 2020 5:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!