Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Since we can’t go to bars...

... just tell me whatever your pets are doing right now but refer to them as “the drunk guy at the end of the bar.”

The drunk woman at the end of the bar wanted to go outside, and wouldn’t stop nibbling on me until I opened the door for her. Thank goodness she’s outside now and won’t come back til tomorrow morning for breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 231June 4, 2020 9:23 PM

The drunk lady at the bar decided to curl up next to me, but she’s going to be crazy later.

This seems like an Andy Cohen thing. Is OP Andy?

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2020 8:57 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is sitting with his head on my thigh while I eat. He knows that when I am done he can lick my dish.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2020 8:58 PM

Gross, the hot redhead at the end of the bar just threw up all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2020 8:59 PM

The cute blonde at the end of the bar is curled up asleep.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2020 9:00 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is trying to lick his own balls but he's too fat and keeps falling over.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2020 9:01 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just buried his shit in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2020 9:02 PM

The drunk lesbian couple are licking each others’ ears

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2020 9:05 PM

The drunk guy who had been sitting at the end of the bar, is now in the bathroom drinking out of the toilet bowl.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2020 9:05 PM

🤣.

Knowing DL, this is gonna be a fun thread.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2020 9:06 PM

The drunk lady at the end of the bar keeps asking to be placed into my bathtub so she can drink from the tap.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2020 9:08 PM

I'm worried the drunk guy at the end of the bar's anal gland is going to rupture again.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2020 9:12 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is sprawled out on his back, eyes half open. Earlier he kept rubbing his wet nose against my hand.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2020 9:14 PM

I think the drunk guy at the end of the bar has fleas.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2020 9:15 PM

I think the drunk guy at the end of the bar has fleas.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2020 9:15 PM

The old drunk gal at the end of the bar has atrocious breath and a severe case of the itchies.

No, it isn’t Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2020 9:17 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar destroyed one of my shoes while I was preoccupied; after I cried out in a strangled voice, he hopped up on his perch, looked me in the eye, and said, GOOD BIRD!

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2020 9:36 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just got up and knocked over the garbage can.

I think he may be hungry.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2020 9:44 PM

The drunk guy at the bar is crowding me and whining that he wants his belly rubbed. I think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2020 10:00 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just cut an enormous stinko fart and the other patrons are fleeing the establishment.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2020 10:06 PM

The cute drunk chick at the end of the bar is enduring a twitchy sleep. Must be having a hot dream. Hope she doesn't embarrass herself.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2020 10:45 PM

The stool at the end of the bar has been empty for 346 days. I miss that little margarita-swilling imp more with each passing day. His stuffed toy tequila bottle sits in my liquor cabinet.

Here's to you, pup.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2020 10:48 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is trying to eat off my plate.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2020 10:49 PM

R21 What a sweet tribute!

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2020 10:49 PM

A young drunk guy was crouched on top of this drunk, half-asleep chick, licking her neck and hair. When I tried to sneakily take a video with my phone, the chick gave me a bitchy glare and disentangled herself from the drunk guy, who then proceeded to lick his balls instead.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2020 11:19 PM

Everyone thought the drunk guy at the end of the bar was a woman until I pointed out that he has balls.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2020 1:20 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar has curled up alongside me, fur askew. All its’ needs have been met. He is spent.

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2020 1:45 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just stopped in the middle of the room and started licking his dick.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2020 1:48 AM

the drunk guy at the end of the bar pissed all over the floor

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2020 1:57 AM

The drunk girl at the end of the bar just jumped up in front of the TV. What an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2020 2:00 AM

One of the drunk guys is next to me, screaming that he is skin and bones andwhenisdinnergoingtobeserved??!! Now he's putting his hairy hand on me and beseeching me that he's starving and he needs to eat NOW. It is one hour before dinner.

Meanwhile, the other drunk guy just barfed up a bunch of somebody's hair on the carpet.

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2020 2:03 AM

Lordy! "Last Call" is going to be a hoot (or howl, meow, chirp, splash, squeal) when the lights go up and the drunks have to move on.

Bartender: "You don't have to go home, but you've gotta get out of here!"

Thanks to OP for creating what is bound to become a legendary thread. Many smiles and outright guffaws.

And thank you, R23, for your kind words.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2020 2:03 AM

There's a drunk old lady asleep and snoring at the end of the bar.

Now there's a drunk old man passed out on the bathroom floor. I think he likes the cool tiles.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2020 2:14 AM

The drunk guy at the end of he bar was licking the fur on his back and is now trying to get hair out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2020 2:15 AM

^^ make that a "hiss" not a "meow" (in true DL style)

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2020 2:17 AM

The drunk guy cuddled up to me, said “cutie pie” and then he took a tiny shit on me and flew away.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2020 2:22 AM

The drunk girl at the end of the bar gets pissy if I don't clean up her poop every day.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2020 2:25 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is now licking off the lotion I put on my toes and it feels so good that I can't bring myself to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2020 2:25 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just took a dump in the sunroom.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2020 2:34 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't even know how I'll handle it when the time comes for my little drunk girl (11 in May)

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2020 2:50 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar fell asleep on the floor and is snoring. He really needs a bath.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2020 2:56 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just climbed onto the back of the couch, rolled into a ball, and fell asleep.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2020 2:58 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar walks with a slight limp. He says some idiot paid $4000 for surgery on his leg.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2020 3:06 AM

It’s fun to try to figure out the species on some of these.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2020 3:16 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar likes to lick my ear. If allowed, it can progress to nipping.

I worry he has covid-19.

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2020 3:31 AM

R44: Unless he's a bat, no worries!

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2020 3:50 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar, who is clearly not from around here, hiked his leg on two of my car tires and my Welcome mat. I hope he goes back to his own neighborhood bar tomorrow night.

The nerve.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2020 4:12 AM

R37 Armie, haven't you learned your lesson?!

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2020 4:27 AM

The drunk guy is lying on the bar in front of me, staring at me and occasionally scratching me with his fingernails to get my attention. He's hoping that I'll go to bed soon, so he can drape himself across my neck and drool.

You know, OP, this might be my favorite bored-shitless quarantine game yet!

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2020 4:31 AM

The short, white drunk girl at the end of the bar is falling asleep under the coffee table.

The brown drunk girl with the long giraffe legs at the end of the bar has been licking her cooch all night and now her breath smells like vagina.

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2020 4:39 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just scooted his ass all over the floor!

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2020 4:40 AM

As soon as the clinics open, take that ass-scooting drunkard to get that checked, r50.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2020 4:53 AM

The angry little drunk at the end of the bar has positioned himself by the window and is shouting at passers-by.

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2020 4:55 AM

The old drunk guy sitting next to me just sneezed on me. He didn't make any attempt to cover his mouth.

I didn't freak out!

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2020 5:54 AM

The black guy at the end of the bar just sharted on my pillowcase after trying to sleep on my neck and now I've locked him out for the duration of the night.

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2020 6:27 AM

The elderly drunk lady at the end of the bar startled herself awake falling off a chair and is now walking around grumpy about it.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2020 6:31 AM

The drunk lesbian couple are now humping each other

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2020 10:21 AM

The drunk gal at the end of the bar just ripped one and it reeks of burnt rubber.

by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2020 10:32 AM

The drunk lady is scavenging for food on the floor. I went up to her to pick her up but she just looked at me adorably, fluffed her feathers and continued. I see her eating something but she quickly drops it and moves on. Turns a out it was dried poop.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2020 11:44 AM

The big brown lady at the end of the bar crawled up on the cable box and fell asleep. She's blocking the bottom of the screen and I can't read the CNN chyrons.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2020 2:19 PM

R31 Glad to hear this thread is lifting your spirits. You're right - this thread is going to be a classic!

A big smooch to OP for starting it...

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2020 2:25 PM

The drunk lady at the end of the bar walked past my webcam naked while I’m on a zoom work call. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2020 2:31 PM

The drunks now want to leave and yell at the other drunks on the street and go find another bar or something.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2020 2:34 PM

The drunk guy that was sitting next to me brought a game that he wants to play, involving me dragging a bird that is strung on a string, attached to a stick. Not the conventional bar game I see.

The two other drunk guys are sleeping it off. Lazy bastards.

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2020 6:33 PM

Best thread ever. I don’t have any pets but am crying laughing at these posts. Thank you OP.

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2020 6:59 PM

The large drunk guy at the end of the bar is chewing on a nice mutton chop. If you get too near him, he growls. His much smaller friend is chewing on what looks like a sad little mouse.

by Anonymousreply 65April 3, 2020 8:26 PM

I have a neighborhood cat that I have been feeding for over three years and she wants to live with me now. I have a cat who comes in my house already...I don't want this little elderly female. I believe her owner is dead, perhaps for three years? I can barely take care of myself but I am feeling terribly mean for not letting her live with me. It is warm here.

by Anonymousreply 66April 3, 2020 8:38 PM

The daily drunk who is broke, constantly offers to let me buy his typewriter, if I will buy him a bottle of Rye.

by Anonymousreply 67April 3, 2020 8:41 PM

The drunk girl at the end of the bar found a bar of soap on the floor and is licking it enthusiastically.

by Anonymousreply 68April 3, 2020 8:48 PM

Now the drunk guy is drunkenly head bopping me, asking for a massage. He is so selfish.

by Anonymousreply 69April 3, 2020 9:23 PM

The drunk guy that was passed out on my bed since last night just staggered out to the living room and is sitting in a ray of sunshine. He's licking his wrist and then trying to clean his forehead with it.

by Anonymousreply 70April 3, 2020 9:44 PM

A drunk guy at the bar is pushing everything within reach on to the floor. A drunk woman sitting across the room is watching him with undivided attention. When I yell at the guy to stop. He pauses for a brief moment then pushes another object off the bar.

by Anonymousreply 71April 3, 2020 10:32 PM

The drunk chunky chick at the end of the bar just went outside and laid down on the grass to sunbathe.

by Anonymousreply 72April 3, 2020 10:53 PM

This drunk guy is sprawled out at the end of the bar, entertaining us with his impression of a Playboy centerfold spread.

by Anonymousreply 73April 3, 2020 11:04 PM

Goddammit, now the drunk lesbians are fighting.

by Anonymousreply 74April 3, 2020 11:17 PM

The tiny old drunk lady at the end of the bar is vexed because I held her down and cut her nails. She has angrily rolled herself into a blanket. She smells like corn chips and refuses to bathe.

by Anonymousreply 75April 3, 2020 11:31 PM

The drunk at the end of the bar just blew me.

by Anonymousreply 76April 3, 2020 11:46 PM

Sadly I'm the only drunk at this bar but I'm enjoying this thread a lot. Love you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 77April 3, 2020 11:51 PM

R71, does your drunk guy have long hair? It’s usually the fine-bred long-haired ones who love throwing objects from the bar.

by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2020 12:29 AM

🤣 r74 I’m loving the saga with your drunk lesbians! Moody lesbian drama!

by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2020 12:31 AM

R78 I'm not R71 but I am friends with the gray lady with short hair at the end of the bar who also likes to push things off any elevated area - bars, tables, shelves. I don't think it has to do with breeding; I think it has to do with her being bored and looking for attention from the drunks who are ignoring her.

by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2020 12:38 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar was the star of the Zoom meeting tonight, yowling, head bumping me and the screen. Always needs to be the center of attention.

The drunk girl at the bar puked on the bed and I had to change sheets at 4 am.

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2020 8:07 AM

The cute drunk girl at the end of the bar spent all evening begging me to buy her dinner, and she would NOT take "I'm gay" as an excuse!

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2020 8:13 AM

The drunk guy sitting on the table looks like he's having a fit but he's actually entranced by all the lights streaming across the wall.

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2020 10:01 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just shit in a box, but because he’s such a fatass, a turd ended up missing and hitting the floor. Now the entire bar smells.

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2020 10:21 AM

[quote] The drunk guy that was sitting next to me brought a game that he wants to play, involving me dragging a bird that is strung on a string, attached to a stick.

I had a game like that once. My mother used it to light the pilot light.

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2020 12:04 PM

I’m the drunk girl who, after a night of sleeping it off, is running back and forth in the bar, zooming from stool to stool like a crazy person, with no discernible purpose.

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2020 12:05 PM

R85 made me howl. Hi Dorothy!

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2020 12:20 PM

I’m happy to announce that, after a night of sulking at me and each other, the drunk lesbians are back to licking each other’s ears.

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2020 3:09 PM

The drunk chick at the end of the bar has SOME wild hair. Bet she's REALLY hairy "down there." She's already eaten, but she's gnawing on a bone - so she's either still hungry or really horny/

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2020 4:24 PM

The lush at the end of the bar keeps flopping his belly around trying to get comfortable for a nap.

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2020 4:27 PM

Staring daggers at me for hours, the drunk millennial at the end of the bar is giving off jejune vibes, clearly saying “WTF are you doing here ALL THE TIME? Go away and do whatever you do for half the day!!”

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2020 4:38 PM

OMG R88, those gals need to get their own reality show (which I will faithfully not watch but hear about) or at the very least a video blog!”

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2020 4:40 PM

The drunk teenaged girl in my house knocked out her tail feathers throwing herself off her perch during a tantrum over the vacuum cleaner. She didn’t want me to clean her room and find her stash of fermented apple pieces.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2020 4:47 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar tried to eat his own poop.

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2020 4:53 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar keeps crawling all over me and licking my face.

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2020 4:57 PM

The smelly old drunk guy at the end of the bar is wondering when I will get out of his bed and go to work.

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2020 6:48 PM

Anyone have any drunk guys at the end of the bar swimming around, up to their hills in water?

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2020 6:49 PM

Gills

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2020 6:49 PM

R97, I was going to start a wet bar, but the goldfish show I was waiting for I'm sure won't be happening this summer.

In the meantime, the drunk guy left the bar to go pee outside, but then decided to stay out there in the rain. I had to demand he come back inside because you know how bad wet drunks smell.

by Anonymousreply 99April 5, 2020 4:16 AM

The old drunk on the next stool is trying to steal the cookies off of my plate, and I know for a fact that he doesn't like cookies.

by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2020 4:27 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar ate part of the free lunch and puked it back up again, and then a couple of his friends helped him eat eat it all up, again. Now he’s trying unsuccessfully to sit on my lap, even though I’m standing up.

by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2020 4:41 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is now curled up on a pillow on my lap sleeping. Now I can’t get up!

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2020 4:55 AM

Some of these drunks are very cute; others are fairly disgusting. It does take a special kind of love...

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2020 10:55 PM

The drunk at the end of the bar at my mom’s house just up and died!

He was only 10.

by Anonymousreply 104April 5, 2020 11:02 PM

I'm so sorry, R104.

by Anonymousreply 105April 6, 2020 3:00 AM

thank you. The truth is, though, he had become a danger. Elderly people can trip over small dogs.

He’s happy at some open bar in the Great Beyond, now. Baying with the band.

by Anonymousreply 106April 6, 2020 4:05 AM

I’m sorry, r106, I’m not sure I understand you. Did you mean to say “Elderly people can trip over small drunks?”

by Anonymousreply 107April 6, 2020 10:07 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar keeps going behind the TV and unplugging it! Someone wants attention . . . or is sleepy and acting out to avoid going sleepy time.

by Anonymousreply 108April 6, 2020 2:58 PM

[quote]R107 I’m not sure I understand you. Did you mean to say “Elderly people can trip over small drunks?”

That’s indeed what I attest! And, that’s one reason children are not allowed to drink!

The combination of tiny, staggering toddlers and the nearsighted elderly lead to a liquor slicked highway to hell!

[bold]#Warned

by Anonymousreply 109April 6, 2020 3:03 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar followed me to the bathroom this morning. Then he waited outside my bathroom door for me to finish using it so he could pounce on me.

by Anonymousreply 110April 6, 2020 3:39 PM

R110 I wonder if it's the same drunk guy at the end of the bar who followed ME into the bathroom this afternoon. As soon as I sat down to take a leisurely dump, he jumped in my lap and fell asleep.

by Anonymousreply 111April 6, 2020 5:11 PM

The jittery guy at the end of the bar just dropped his meth pipe and Viagra packet. I wonder if there is an open stall ?

by Anonymousreply 112April 6, 2020 5:42 PM

The old drunk at my bar just comes into the bathroom with me... and stares at my while I'm doing my business. Every time.

by Anonymousreply 113April 6, 2020 10:43 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 114April 7, 2020 10:11 PM

Drunk chick at the end of the bar started kneading on my bed until she finally plopped right between my legs. Her favorite spot. Must remind her of her mama and siblings all bundled up in a pile.

by Anonymousreply 115April 7, 2020 10:13 PM

One of the drunk guys insists on following me around the bar, into the bathroom, and when I go into the office, he runs on the treadmill, hoping to get a snack from me.

by Anonymousreply 116April 7, 2020 10:34 PM

This young drunk girl at the end of the bar is in heat. She’s screaming out for any other drunk dude who will listen. Her doctor recommended getting her tubes tied but wanted to wait until she was older.

She just hiked up her skirt and showed her stuff to the other drunk dude at the end of the bar. He’s either had a vasectomy or he’s gay because he wasn’t interested.

by Anonymousreply 117April 8, 2020 11:15 AM

I had to take the drunks outside for a break before the bartender lost his cool. They proceed to yell at any gainfully employed person they see. Mail carrier, gardener, construction worker, delivery driver, they scream at them all. Nothing they hate worse than the sight of someone making an honest living.

by Anonymousreply 118April 8, 2020 9:16 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just punched me in the face because I am ignoring him.

by Anonymousreply 119April 8, 2020 10:08 PM

The drunk bitch at the end of the bar just licked her pussy - and then she tried to lick ME! GROSS!!!

by Anonymousreply 120April 9, 2020 1:30 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar crawled onto my lap and put his arm down my shirt.

by Anonymousreply 121April 9, 2020 1:36 AM

I caught the drunk guy at the end of the bar chewing on my boxer briefs, but I have no idea how he got ahold of them.

by Anonymousreply 122April 9, 2020 3:03 AM

Lots of funny drunks today!

by Anonymousreply 123April 9, 2020 3:13 AM

The drunk woman at the bar turned her back to me and licked her feet. Now she’s licking her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 124April 9, 2020 3:22 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar keeps calling me a 'warmed over' whore! Thinks I'm his mother,

by Anonymousreply 125April 9, 2020 5:20 AM

I approached the drunk gal at the end of the bar, but she fled from me in terror. How did she know I was going to give her a bath?

by Anonymousreply 126April 9, 2020 7:39 AM

[quote]I caught the drunk guy at the end of the bar chewing on my boxer briefs, but I have no idea how he got ahold of them.

Were you wearing them at the time?

by Anonymousreply 127April 9, 2020 2:41 PM

The three drunk guys at the end of the bar were all badgering me to make breakfast for them. Now they're demanding I make breakfast for them. Lazy sods.

by Anonymousreply 128April 9, 2020 3:53 PM

Drunk chick at the end of the bar, ambled over and passed out on my lap.

by Anonymousreply 129April 9, 2020 3:59 PM

OK I’m the OP but I really do love this thread

by Anonymousreply 130April 9, 2020 10:59 PM

R130 If you are the OP: You should be proud! This is a classic thread!

by Anonymousreply 131April 10, 2020 3:09 AM

It's thundering loudly outside, and the big, clumsy drunk at the end of the bar ran to hide behind a chair in the corner of the room. He's shivering uncontrollably and looking at me with panic in his eyes. I can't help feeling for him and walk over snuggle up there with him. He tries to crawl on top of me, but I won't go that far.

by Anonymousreply 132April 10, 2020 3:09 PM

He sounds like a perv, r132.

Be careful.

by Anonymousreply 133April 10, 2020 3:10 PM

The drunk who was sitting at the middle of the bar wouldn't get up to chase a ball. He kept dragging his ass around the bar room floor trying to deal with his constipation. He needs to drink more.

by Anonymousreply 134April 10, 2020 3:19 PM

R134, does your drunk eat wet food? If not, will he eat it? My drunks get wet food in the morning and night. I also add water to their wet food for more hydration. If your drunk only eats dry food, consider a water fountain or multiple bowls of fresh water.

by Anonymousreply 135April 10, 2020 5:04 PM

Also powdered Miralax helps r234.

by Anonymousreply 136April 10, 2020 5:16 PM

Just beware Miralax without an increase in water can gum up things even worse. Hydrate your drunkard.

by Anonymousreply 137April 10, 2020 5:46 PM

The windows are open, it's 75 degrees and sunny out, and my old drunk is sitting huddled by the heater. Which isn't on.

by Anonymousreply 138April 10, 2020 7:08 PM

The drunk woman at the end of the bar is curled up on the floor licking her cooter.

by Anonymousreply 139April 10, 2020 7:13 PM

R130 a.k.a OP, you struck gold with this thread! It's so entertaining and such a departure from some of the "gloom and doom" type posts! Thank you (I don't even have any pets, but find the comments hilarious).

by Anonymousreply 140April 10, 2020 7:16 PM

Two drunk guys must have come from a wedding cause they are still in their tuxedos. One of them skulked out and is passed out in a pink convertible. The other one is sleeping on a table in the bar using a bunch of bar rags as a pillow.

by Anonymousreply 141April 10, 2020 7:22 PM

The drunk lady with long grey hair lives with me now after being homeless for a while. I took pity on her and invited her in. She has never said thank you, won't get a job, and spends most of her time napping. She's currently sprawled out on the couch.

by Anonymousreply 142April 10, 2020 8:02 PM

R135 and R137 - It's the first time he's gotten constipated (he's a 10 mo. old). A day here or a day there he seems to drink only in the morning or evening after exercise sessions. (quarters and beer pong) Water dishes seem to be untouched in between and he's very active under the influence It's strange, because he usually doesn't act that way. I got pumpkin and sweet potatoes to fill the chip and peanut baskets. Psyllium husk, too.

by Anonymousreply 143April 10, 2020 8:41 PM

R143, Some drunks don't like to drink where they eat. Have you tried leaving water bowls away from their food. Especially in human glasses on tables. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 144April 10, 2020 8:56 PM

Took a bath, and when I went into the dining room, one of the drunk guys (I suspect the youngest, most wild one of the bunch, who lived by himself outside as a kid) ransacked the recyclables. He's ALWAYS hungry.

by Anonymousreply 145April 10, 2020 10:45 PM

The two drunk guys at the end of the bar are into S & M- they LOVE getting spanked. Usually the Red Head asks first, but then the Black one gets jealous, pushes the Red Head away, and demands to be spanked.

by Anonymousreply 146April 11, 2020 11:59 PM

Kinky!!

Where is this bar exactly?

Asking for the guy at the end ... ah, fuck it, askin for me.

by Anonymousreply 147April 12, 2020 12:15 AM

r147 West Hollywood of course!

by Anonymousreply 148April 12, 2020 1:18 AM

The grey haired drunk at the end of the bar isn’t even from around here. Last night he went a bit too far by breaking into my kitchen. He had swiped my keys and coins bowl off the counter. He’s got it coming this time; forget about my buying him a round or two whenever he shows up. He is now banned for life!

by Anonymousreply 149April 12, 2020 6:50 AM

This thread is a classic! Bump for moar!

by Anonymousreply 150April 13, 2020 7:36 AM

The old drunk guy at the end of the bar has a super hairy ass and gets offended when his younger brother checks for poop balls.

by Anonymousreply 151April 13, 2020 7:56 AM

The drunk stranger at the end of the bar came up to me and yelled in my face. He wanted another round. The nerve.

by Anonymousreply 152April 13, 2020 8:30 AM

The drunk guy who was kicked out of the bar last night is screaming at me to let him in because he lives downstairs from me and his family won’t let him in quite yet. He figures if I let him in, he can steal some of my drunk lady’s leftovers and mosey on downstairs to wake up his family so they can fix him a fresh breakfast. He does this to me every morning, knowing I’m up and enough of a sucker to let him get his way and walk all over me. I feel like the used mistress of a good-for-nothing.

by Anonymousreply 153April 13, 2020 8:41 AM

R151 may be my favorite post of the whole thread!

by Anonymousreply 154April 13, 2020 8:47 AM

The drunk lady from Bombay at the end of the bar finally fell asleep on my lap after being very unsure about it for months. I'm very proud of her progress.

by Anonymousreply 155April 13, 2020 10:39 AM

Awww she must be a beautiful drunk lady, r155. And congrats on her trusting you.

by Anonymousreply 156April 13, 2020 5:38 PM

R155 You must have bred and groomed her with great patience.

by Anonymousreply 157April 13, 2020 5:53 PM

The youngest, wildest drunk is insisting on jumping on the bar, no matter how many times I yell at him to get off. I've even made a barrier of sorts- pineapple, spray bottle, a balloon, and a metal refillable water bottle, and despite being drunk, he expertly jumped through the empty spaces of the barrier.

by Anonymousreply 158April 14, 2020 3:00 AM

The old drunk at the end of the bar is trying to grab pieces of carnitas off of my plate.

by Anonymousreply 159April 14, 2020 3:18 AM

I love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 160April 14, 2020 4:07 AM

The drunks are complaining about the lack of free bar snacks.

by Anonymousreply 161April 14, 2020 4:33 AM

Me thinks the young cunt at the end of the bar is HORNY. She keeps "displaying" her "hoo-ha" - and tries to lick it now and then (YUCK). Maybe she needs a good lay - or maybe its time to 'snip snip"

by Anonymousreply 162April 14, 2020 4:37 AM

R162, see r117.

Maybe we can get these bitches together and form a lesbian relationship somehow.

by Anonymousreply 163April 14, 2020 10:51 AM

The small, geriatric drunk is sprawled asleep on my lap, wearing a little bow tie because he’s Just That Elegant in his old age. There’s a big age gap between us but I know this is a love story that DL will endorse.

by Anonymousreply 164April 14, 2020 12:01 PM

The young female drunk at the end of the bar has suddenly flung herself down onto the floor, and is rolling back and forth with great abandon. A younger male drunk has spotted her, and is coming over to see what's going on, making gentle chirping sounds as he proceeds. They're both fixed, no worries.

by Anonymousreply 165April 14, 2020 12:23 PM

The drunk at the end of the bar keeps asking to go stumble around the backyard, but every time I open the door, he waits for me to go out first.

by Anonymousreply 166April 14, 2020 3:01 PM

The old black drunk guy at the end of the bar was considerate enough to barf 4X this morning on a non porous surface. I think he has Trichophagia, as it was his own hair that he was barfing up.

by Anonymousreply 167April 14, 2020 5:33 PM

I wonder if the old guy at the end of the bar just got out of prison. He's wearing a gray/black striped suit and wagging his ass around like an alley cat. Oh boy, the sexy little lady sitting next to me made a play for him but he swatted her down. I think he's looking for some boy action.

by Anonymousreply 168April 14, 2020 5:55 PM

There's an old man sittin' next to me makin' love to his kibble and beef pate.

by Anonymousreply 169April 15, 2020 10:18 AM

But is he drunk, r169?

by Anonymousreply 170April 15, 2020 3:31 PM

The crosseyed drunk at the end of the bar has Tourette's. It's triggered whenever he sees a bird out the window...which.is.a.lot

by Anonymousreply 171April 16, 2020 3:25 AM

R171 Crosseyed? Poor baby...

by Anonymousreply 172April 16, 2020 3:35 AM

He's probably adorable and being crossed eyed doesn't really affect their vision. Does he chatter whenever he sees a bird, r171?

by Anonymousreply 173April 16, 2020 4:55 AM

Yes [172] and [173] he is 8 lbs of Siamese adorable and only mildly crosseyed. Sharp as a tack and def no vision problems. I love when he chatters.

by Anonymousreply 174April 16, 2020 6:07 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bed is currently impeding my legs from fully stretching out, snoring, but wakes up every few hours to scratch the hell out of himself for several minutes at a time, scoot around the floor in circles, and sit in the middle of the floor eventually falling asleep for a few minutes and starting it all over again.

by Anonymousreply 175April 16, 2020 7:18 AM

R171 R174 drunk crosseyed Asian. You sure know how to pick em.

by Anonymousreply 176April 16, 2020 6:51 PM

One of the drunks at the end of the bar was so drunk, that he didn't shake after he peed- he got some urine on one of the blankets and it smells like piss. And he's unrepentant about it.

by Anonymousreply 177April 16, 2020 9:51 PM

The old drunk tart at the end of the bar is so loaded - and so hungry, I guess - that she doesn't realize she's chewing on an old tennis shoe.

by Anonymousreply 178April 18, 2020 4:41 PM

I miss the old drunk who used to hang out at the end of the bar, who was quite open about his tennis shoe fetish. If someone came up he'd run up to them and paw their shoes, and if he found a tennis or running shoe lying around, he'd stick his nose inside and inhale deeply, and roll around in ecstasy for a while.

We'd all laugh so hard we were falling off our barstools but he didn't care, he was happy the way he was.

by Anonymousreply 179April 18, 2020 9:14 PM

The old hairy drunk at the end of the bar loves to taunt small children. He thinks it's funny they always want to touch him! He watches without blinking as they approach and then stop and giggle at him, unsure if they should touch his rich, taupe coat (rightly so). Swish, swish go his Victorian coat tails. He knows he can move a lot faster than them! Psyche! It's a GAME!

by Anonymousreply 180April 18, 2020 10:21 PM

The old drunk lady at the end of the bar had the audacity to yell at me for going to another room to take a nap and wouldn't shut up until I walked to the bar and physically brought her to my location for cuddles. She is now ensconced under the blanket with me.

by Anonymousreply 181April 19, 2020 6:28 AM

The gender indeterminate drunk at the end of the bar dropped in again from God knows where and stole my drink.

by Anonymousreply 182April 19, 2020 7:36 AM

[quote] he was happy the way he was.

If only every single oddball who’s ever been made to feel alienated or like a pariah could adopt that drunk’s philosophy of life, the world would be a much happier place. Your story got to me r179, actually made me cry. And I’m not even an outcast or misfit. On the contrary, I tend to fit in easily and become pretty accepted, even popular, in most environments!

I’m so sorry your drunk friend is no longer with us and I hope you have countless memories to cherish and treasure.

by Anonymousreply 183April 19, 2020 10:15 AM

[quote] She is now ensconced under the blanket with me.

*sigh*

At least someone hooked up at the bar.

by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2020 1:26 PM

I bought a top shelf drink for the old drunk at the end of the bar. But he presented hole and walked away.

by Anonymousreply 185April 20, 2020 7:25 AM

The cute drunk girl at the end of the bar begged and begged me for a plate of bar nibbles, and as soon as I gave her some, she forgot they existed and started begging me for something to eat.

I suspect she's just as stupid sober as drunk.

by Anonymousreply 186April 20, 2020 7:41 AM

The drunk girl at the end of the bar is humping her pillow. She doesn't actually think anyone is watching her. We can all see it.

by Anonymousreply 187April 20, 2020 7:53 AM

R186 She's not stupid; she's particular. Your food is not up to her standards. If you don't improve, she will leave you and visit another bar.

by Anonymousreply 188April 20, 2020 7:55 AM

The drunk woman at the end of the bar decided to follow me into bed and is now asleep between my legs. Saucy little minx!

by Anonymousreply 189April 20, 2020 9:36 AM

The drunk woman at the end of the bar woke me up at 5AM to be let out, and then refused to settle - pawing and nudging - until she was allowed back into bed with me. She then fell asleep with her head pressed against the back of my knee, and then shortly began to dream, as I could feel her eyes move while she was in REM sleep.

I don't think I've ever loved her more.

by Anonymousreply 190April 21, 2020 4:17 PM

I haven't seen the drunk who's usually at the end of the bar today. Hope he's ok. He's not from around here.

by Anonymousreply 191April 21, 2020 4:20 PM

The young drunk at the end of the bar announced this morning she was going in for a hysterectomy today. I’m concerned about her and I hope she’s OK. They say she’ll be back at the bar around 4 o’clock.

by Anonymousreply 192April 21, 2020 4:24 PM

The drunk centenarian at the end of the bar—the ginger fella who’s been my drinking buddy since 1998—is meditating fervently in a swath of morning sunlight. Later, he will undoubtedly deposit an impressively fat crap on the window seat.

He’d like to buy a round for all the other sweet drunks.

by Anonymousreply 193April 21, 2020 4:29 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is NOT amused by the thunderstorm we are currently experiencing. He grabbed his hat, coat, and tail and is headed for the master closet. It's not so scary in there.

by Anonymousreply 194April 21, 2020 5:43 PM

R190 You are both adorable.

by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote] the ginger fella who’s been my drinking buddy since 1998

🥰🤗😥

[quote]Here here. CHEERS!

by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2020 12:22 PM

Oops left the second quote out

[quote] He’d like to buy a round for all the other sweet drunks.

Here, here. CHEERS!

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2020 12:23 PM

Relieved of his constipation, my 11 month old drunk has discovered the joy of rubbing both sides of his snout across the same bar room floor he scooted his ass across.

by Anonymousreply 198April 23, 2020 12:54 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is enjoying a rousing game of tug of war with a multicolored rope. He will approach various patrons with the rope and dare them to pull it away from him, growling as if he is some sort of wolf, but then licking them when they pay his head.

by Anonymousreply 199April 23, 2020 12:58 AM

^^pat his head

by Anonymousreply 200April 23, 2020 12:58 AM

Get off the bar, you drunks! There are no bar snacks up there for you! GET OFF!

by Anonymousreply 201April 23, 2020 1:11 AM

Their favorite bartender returned and now they are arguing over her. Each of them want all her attention and a constant flow of bar snacks.

by Anonymousreply 202April 23, 2020 2:48 AM

I like “pay his head,” r200

by Anonymousreply 203April 23, 2020 11:16 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is enjoying the bird show. My downstairs neighbors installed a multi-offering bird feeder. The drunk guy grabs a drink and hunkers down to watch. I love the way he wiggles his ass when he sees them!

by Anonymousreply 204April 23, 2020 8:42 PM

Aww that's so sweet, r204, what region do you live in? What kind of birds show up?

by Anonymousreply 205April 23, 2020 9:18 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just sauntered over and sat on the papers I was reading. He gave me his usual dopey smile, and all was forgiven and I bought him a drink.

by Anonymousreply 206April 23, 2020 11:53 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is humping his mattress.

by Anonymousreply 207April 24, 2020 12:51 AM

R205, I live in northwest NJ.

I'm seeing some Robin Red Breasts and Blue Jays. There was a Cardinal a couple of day ago. Then there's some tiny birds. I don't know what they are but I call them Chickadees. He doesn't care for the squirrels very much but they've been able to climb into the flat square platform.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is enjoying the early-bird (pun intended) dinner hour right now!

by Anonymousreply 208April 24, 2020 9:14 PM

I set up bar with lots of snacks for the passing drunks. A week later they are out there constantly, chowing down like they haven't had a square meal in months. I even set up a lovely soaking tub. But some of them went and had children while eating off of my dime! I saw one being screamed at for food by his own teenager! Can you believe it? Several couples show up for snacks now. It's ruining my yard.

And watching them all day makes me feel so very old.

by Anonymousreply 209April 26, 2020 11:20 PM

The drunk man is in a cardboard box trying to figure out if he wants to go lay in the sun spot and the drunk lady is using the facilities.

by Anonymousreply 210April 26, 2020 11:31 PM

Are they a couple , r210?

by Anonymousreply 211April 27, 2020 2:42 AM

I just trimmed the ass hair of the drunk guy at the end of the bar, because I hate when his shit gets matted up in it.

by Anonymousreply 212April 27, 2020 6:26 AM

That’s very nice of you, r212.

Creepy. But nice.

(Trimming some dude’s butt hair? Ew.)

by Anonymousreply 213April 27, 2020 10:55 AM

The young chick in r192 returned to the bar. She seemed drunker than ever. I didn’t think you were supposed to drink pre- or post-surgery, but evidently she didn’t care. She’s stumbling around the bar trying to figure out where she is.

She’s also wearing this ridiculous looking hat. I don’t have the heart to tell her how silly she looks. She thinks she looks gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 214April 27, 2020 11:06 AM

The crosseyed drunk at the end of the bar caught a fly and ate it (blech...)

by Anonymousreply 215April 27, 2020 5:57 PM

The idiot drunk girl from the end of the bar came over and begged me for some of my taquitos. So I gave her a taquito and she looked at the taquito right in front of her and said... "Where's my taquito?".

She's such a dumbass. But she's really cute.

by Anonymousreply 216April 27, 2020 8:35 PM

The 21 yr old drunk at the end of the bar with the super hair ass and the 11 yr old crosseyed drunk that chatters at birds and eats flies are thinking of adopting a Corona baby...thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217April 28, 2020 5:34 AM

As adorable as they are, it may be upsetting to the 21-year-old to change his routine now. Even though he’s a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 218April 28, 2020 11:03 AM

Lol r218.

Plus what’s so special about knowing your name, coming on command, and fetching? The gray/gold/brown drunk chick at the end of my bar the does that - plus she sits on command and shakes my hand.

She is also known occasionally to bring dinner, sometimes half alive.

by Anonymousreply 219April 28, 2020 12:53 PM

R216, maybe the drunk guy wanted some salsa or guac for his taquito? Maybe a beer to wash it down with?

by Anonymousreply 220April 28, 2020 1:40 PM

R220: All the drunks know that avocados are hazardous to their health--they wouldn't touch guacamole with a ten foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 221April 28, 2020 4:06 PM

"[R216], maybe the drunk guy wanted some salsa or guac for his taquito? "

Nah, R220, I know how that drunk girl likes her taquitos. My mistake was in just putting them in front of her, instead of pointing them out several times, and shoving them into her line of sight until she noticed they were there. As I frequently have to do.

Look, that girl is cute and sweet and fun and has a really great hairdo, but she's as dumb as a rock.

by Anonymousreply 222April 28, 2020 4:15 PM

[quote] She is also known occasionally to bring dinner, sometimes half alive.

Unless she brings enough for the whole bar, that’s rude.

by Anonymousreply 223April 28, 2020 4:25 PM

I set up a continual drinks bar outside for those fussy drunks who insist on a liquids-only diet. Now they're prancing around in their '80's metallic outfits and chasing each other away from the bar like the hysterical queens they are. This isn't a damn circuit party-it's my backyard you asshats!

by Anonymousreply 224April 28, 2020 7:46 PM

Sleepnir = 8 legs + snoozytimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 2, 2020 12:08 AM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar had been missing for a few days. I don’t let him in my home but it’s always good to see him and I make sure he’s fed, even if he’s wild and lives in the streets. So I was a bit worried when I didn’t see him for a while but I’m happy to report he’s at the end of the bar again, contently licking himself after a good meal!

by Anonymousreply 226May 16, 2020 6:38 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is enjoying watching the birds fly around. I swear his head almost does an "Exorcist" swivel, trying to watch as many birds at one time as he can.

He's also waiting for the woodpecker to come and eat. It announces it's arrival by pecking on the metal gutter. It makes the other birds fly away. The sound goes through me like nails on a chalkboard and someone whose car needs power steering fluid while I'm simultaneously chewing on aluminum foil.

by Anonymousreply 227May 18, 2020 2:09 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar passed out on top of a serving cart and his boozehound sister just dropped where she was and spent the night sprawled across an ottoman.

by Anonymousreply 228May 18, 2020 2:46 PM

The drunk girl at the end of the bar has rolled over and wants her belly rubbed. She is showing off her nipples and the tattoo showing she has been fixed. I guess she wants attention as she is spreading her legs like a whore and presenting pussy.

by Anonymousreply 229May 18, 2020 3:34 PM

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just ate two Prozac capsules wrapped in cheese

by Anonymousreply 230May 18, 2020 3:41 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 231June 4, 2020 9:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!