Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gavin Newsom is so hot

As I the only one who wants to drop to my knees and suck his cock under that podium while he is giving his Rona updates? He is so masculine and strong. Lead me, Governor Newsom. Lead my right to your fat throbbing rod.

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2020 10:23 PM

FWIW I know his cousin - who's kinda hunky as well...

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2020 12:31 AM

He is good looking but his voice drives me nuts. So gravelly and hoarse. Don't like listening to him.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2020 12:31 AM

Average.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2020 12:31 AM

The greasy slicked back guido hair is a turn off.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2020 12:33 AM

Never forget that he was married to Kimberly Guilfoyle, current associate of Fredo Corleone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2020 12:35 AM

Maybe he has a skinny dick with an ugly circumcision scar. You never know.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2020 12:42 AM

If he had an especially ugly dick I feel like we would have heard about it by now.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2020 12:46 AM

Yes. Eddie Munster’s girlfriend would have spilled by now.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2020 12:49 AM

Fred, is that you? :)

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2020 12:51 AM

His aunt was married to Pelosi’s bro n law or something like that

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2020 1:04 AM

You can have him, Op. He kissed Trump's ass on CNN/Tapper today and threw Illinois' governor under the bus in a really passive aggressive interview. Absolute douche.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2020 1:06 AM

Absolutely repellent. Slimy. Repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2020 1:09 AM

FOX is loving his interview today.

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2020 1:10 AM

Governor Patrick Bateman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2020 1:10 AM

He had to kiss Trump's ass to get that hospital ship to LA. He was afraid he was going to send it to Florida.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2020 1:10 AM

He's better looking than Cuomo, whom -- despite the fact that I like him -- some people on this board are inexplicably lusting over.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2020 1:11 AM

He didn't have to throw Pritzker under the bus or gloat that he's bidding against other states in more need than California, r15.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2020 1:12 AM

Maybe because Cuomo has more integrity, r16.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2020 1:14 AM

This guy’s got some skeletons in his closet, guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2020 1:16 AM

A Governor has to do what's best for his state. If that means working with the President, fine. If it means calling out the President, also fine.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2020 1:17 AM

OP he's so fucking hot. I'd let him fucking do anything he wanted to me and I'd do WHATEVER he desired. It looks like he has small hands so I'd definitely try sitting on them.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2020 1:18 AM

And throwing Pritzker under the bus for calling a press conference to say that the government gave him bad shit is fine too. r20? There was zero need for what he did to Pritzker.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2020 1:20 AM

r22 pritzker is a fatty and his relative is a bad transsie

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2020 1:25 AM

What did he say about Prickzer?

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2020 1:27 AM

Tapper asked him about the defective ventilators the Feds sent and his answer was that, yes, he did receive bad ventilators from the federal government but that he wasn't going to rush to hold a press conference about it like other governor just did, r24. And, the gloating about bidding against other governors was just sad.

He came across like he's all hurt that Cuomo is getting the love when he should be the hero.

He licked Trump's taint so much that he's the darling of conservative media tonight.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2020 1:32 AM

It’s politics. They are all slimy. Even Justin Trudeau got busted for blackface. Three different times. I don’t think good people can thrive in that atmosphere. Jimmy Carter is proof of that. That said, I’d still bang Gavin Newsom. Then again, I’ve fucked my fair share of jackwagons. Some of the best sex I’ve had was with men who are terrible people. Not that it gives me any pleasure to admit this fact.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2020 1:41 AM

I think “Fat Throbbing Rod” is my favorite new catchphrase. I’m going to try to use it regularly.

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2020 1:41 AM

Always has been. I remember him fighting for our right to marry in California and being so turned on by how cool and confident he was about it. I don't care for politicians unless they're hot, so it's nice to see a hot one that actually seems to have a head on his shoulders. He's saving Californian lives as well, so... yeah, basically a local hero to me.

by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2020 1:46 AM

Stop trying to make “Rona” happen.

by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2020 1:48 AM

More pictures please! OP you've failed in this regard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote]Stop trying to make “Rona” happen

She’s already happened, dear.

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2020 1:50 AM

Rona has already happened hon.

by Anonymousreply 32April 2, 2020 1:51 AM

I am not sucking any dick that's been in Fox News' Kimberly Guilfoyles vagina. (She's Donald Trump Jrs future wife, and Gorgeous Gavins ex-wife) I lusted for him too until I learned that horrifying fact.

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2020 1:51 AM

R28 Thats pretty much how I feel. I feel like his “taint licking“ is being exaggerated. He has to play ball right now because California was on Trump’s shit list. Whatever he said about Pritzker I’m sure didn’t come out of left field. Some of these people have their issues behind the scenes that we don’t know about. As a Californian, I’m just glad that he is stepping up and doing what he has to do to try and keep this shit under control. I’m sure when this eventually passes he will go right back to putting the orange twat on blast.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2020 1:53 AM

Awwww r33 you'll just never be admitted into the hustler club. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2020 1:53 AM

[quote]I think “Fat Throbbing Rod” is my favorite new catchphrase. I’m going to try to use it regularly.

I am NOT fat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2020 1:56 AM

Hey R36 I took Rod's thick polish sausage several times. You wish you could have.

by Anonymousreply 37April 2, 2020 1:58 AM

r34, he actually praised Trump's response. Is that a big enough taint lick for you? California can't get out of it's own way with regard to testing is praising Trump's response.

by Anonymousreply 38April 2, 2020 1:59 AM

Gavin is so hot I would suck his toes while fingering his hole... MMMMM Gavin's sweet hole.....

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2020 2:04 AM

R38 it’s politics. He doesn’t mean that shit. He still doesn’t like Cheeto. Everybody lies once in a while to get what they want or need. Sometimes you have to put personal bullshit aside in order to try and get things done. Arguing with the orange fatty right now won’t help. We all know he is a piece of shit. I almost died when that reporter asked him about the surge in domestic violence and Trump thought he said MEXICAN VIOLENCE. What the actual fuck?

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2020 2:11 AM

Fuck you, r40. Throwing your fellow governors under the bus isn't "politics". He went out of his way to do that. And, somehow Cuomo manages to get what he needs without kissing ass the way Newsom did today.

by Anonymousreply 41April 2, 2020 2:17 AM

R5 R33 Yeah, what is the deal with him being married to that dick wilting crone Kimberly Guilfoyle???? I mean, we all have a crazy ex or two in our past but that speaks to REALLY bad judgement.

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2020 2:20 AM

Do you guys think he curls his toes when you enter him? He clearly has had a dick or two along the way.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2020 2:25 AM

R40 you sound like a frau. You probably are a Republican just using any excuse to bash Newsom because he let the “faggots” get married. I don’t give a fuck if he made a mistake and married a cunt or if he supposedly threw some jerkoff under the bus. He is stepping up for California and doing a decent job. Cuomo isn’t getting the stuff he needs. Every night he is on the news saying he needs more. Trump is always saying he is full of shit about the ventilators and masks. I don’t know what news you have been watching. Everybody is doing whatever they can to stay afloat right now with the orange fucktard in charge.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2020 2:26 AM

r37 Blago is Serbian, not Polish.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2020 2:26 AM

r44, Newsom sounds like the republican and mark my words he just handed Trump a reelection ad today. As I said, Cuomo doesn't throw other governors under the bus and still get what he needs.

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2020 2:30 AM

R46 delusional.

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2020 2:32 AM

r47, someone who didn't see the interview. Newsom will be quoted in Trump ads.

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2020 2:33 AM

So delusional that Trump just tweeted out the interview. Thanks Newsom!

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2020 2:35 AM

The Repigs are in full force tonight.

Newsom didn't endorse Trump or anything of that nature. Should we remind Illinois and New York that they refused to aid California when California was burning to the ground ?

Funny how you were not complaining about California being left to her own devices, especially California had volunteered personnel and resources during 9/11.

I am sure you were just as outraged and demanded that Cuomo and Pritzker apologized. Oh wait! You didn't.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2020 2:37 AM

You mean this kind of nothing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 2, 2020 2:42 AM

LOL, 20 firefighters? That is indeed nothing.

by Anonymousreply 52April 2, 2020 2:43 AM

Beats going on CNN and trashing Newsom, r52.

by Anonymousreply 53April 2, 2020 2:45 AM

He’s hot but California is a shit box. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 54April 2, 2020 2:46 AM

Shouls we remind R51 that Clifornia has sent masks, equipment, and aid to New York during the Coronavirus outbreak ?

Sorry babe, California has sent more aid to Illinois and New York when those two state left her to her doom when California needed the aid.

by Anonymousreply 55April 2, 2020 2:47 AM

And yet your governor feels the need to trash other governors on CNN. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 56April 2, 2020 2:48 AM

The Republicunts think they are being covert with their Newsom bashing. Fuck Prickzer! And as for Cuomo, he is definitely NOT getting all of the aid he needs. There have been multiple articles about him needing to change his approach to something softer with big baby Donald in order to get the stuff he needs to help combat the Covid outbreak in NY! If you honestly think Gavin Newsom is praising Trump because they are buddies, then you are more ignorant than our commander and chump is! Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 57April 2, 2020 2:53 AM

He said no such thing. In fact, his point bout grandstanding in a time when states are trying to get resources is correct. You can complain as he has and yet be able to pick your fights in order to save your people.

Not only is Newsom saving his people, as a result California is sending help to states like New York and Illinois.

by Anonymousreply 58April 2, 2020 2:55 AM

Yeah, your governor fucks up and I'm the republican. Nope. Nice try, r57. As I said, it's been tweeted out by the real republicans. Thank your governor for handing Trump the soundbites today.

by Anonymousreply 59April 2, 2020 2:57 AM

It [bold]wounds[/bold] R59 to know that he cannot attack Newsom and California's flawless hadling of the Coronavirus. It eats him inside to know the West is showing the nation how to lead.

Babe. You are twisting yourself into a pretzel in your quest to bring down Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 60April 2, 2020 3:03 AM

Babe, clearly you haven't seen the interview.

by Anonymousreply 61April 2, 2020 3:09 AM

Wait- if you are bitching about re-election ads, you really do not understand.

200,000 Americans will be dead shortly.

You really don’t understand. The time for your political anxiety is over. Stop. There’s no winning or losing. It’s a paradigm shift.

by Anonymousreply 62April 2, 2020 3:28 AM

Oh we did troll and nothing of what you said is true. You are desperate to find a fault that is not there.

Meanwhile, Newsom will keep showing the nation how to lead and California will come out of this one with fewer deaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 2, 2020 3:32 AM

Right. Nothing is true. And this is just a tiny piece of it, r63. A very tiny piece of the interview. Yet, other governors manage to avoid feeding the beast, r62, but not Newsom!

As I said, trashed other governors and was proud about out bidding other states. Awesome guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 2, 2020 3:38 AM

The interview with CNN shows nothing of what you are implying. You are twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to find a point of attack.

R64 thinks California should allow other states to bid for equipment but not California. You can already see the twisted mentality R64. Other states should save their people, just not California.

by Anonymousreply 65April 2, 2020 3:45 AM

Yup, it does, r65. And it's already being used against democrats.

by Anonymousreply 66April 2, 2020 3:50 AM

Oh, so now he is working against the Democratic party? lol incredible how you keep moving the goalpost. So, which it? The bidding, the aid, orchestrating a coup of the Democratic party, talking to Trump, Jake Tapper's graying hair....

Babe, so many twist and turns your back must be aching.

by Anonymousreply 67April 2, 2020 4:00 AM

R66 even if Newsom slammed Fanta face for his shitty lack of action the Republicunts would use it against Dems! It’s a no win. All he can do is take care of business for HIS state. That’s his job. You have no clue how politics works.

by Anonymousreply 68April 2, 2020 4:01 AM

He has gawd awful vocal fry like a big oyster loogie rattling in his throat plus Trump Jr American Psycho hair. No. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 69April 2, 2020 4:03 AM

[quote] I don’t give a fuck if he made a mistake and married a cunt or if he supposedly threw some jerkoff under the bus.

Absentmindedly using salt when the recipe says ‘sugar’ is a mistake. Deciding someone is going to be your life partner, after years of living together is much bigger than that. You can be be forgiven for misjudging someone’s character after a brief acquaintance, but lapses like that are why Newsom will never be a national figure, and why no one is bigging him up as a future president.

by Anonymousreply 70April 2, 2020 4:07 AM

Nobody is bringing up a Californian for future president. It is the reason Adam Schiff will never run for president even though he is the most brilliant politician in congress.

by Anonymousreply 71April 2, 2020 4:11 AM

As someone who’s posted on DL for close to 20 years, I’m surprised no one remembers the San Francisco poster(s) who claimed Newsom, while primarily straight, is not unfamiliar with the white powder or the homosex. Just proof of DL’s decline.

by Anonymousreply 72April 2, 2020 4:11 AM

Bringing up American Psycho: Undercover Republican trolls confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 73April 2, 2020 4:13 AM

R71 No, hon. Newsom is attractive and Schiff is creepy looking.

by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2020 4:14 AM

Just block the Anti-Newsom troll and the thread cleans up pretty well.

Oh, I do remember the rumors about the homosex when Newsom was first coming up. Something about his big legs in the air at the mayorial office. Yum. The lucky fucker who pop his cherry when Gavin was at his hottest.

I just realize Gavin had a Beto-esque aura about him. I must read on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2020 4:20 AM

*eyeroll* @ R75. If you're going to suggest he was bottoming, what the hell is even the point? He's either straight or a top. Kthx.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2020 4:24 AM

What's "the point?" People don't exist to cater to your personal fantasies, R76.

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2020 7:26 AM

[quote]Nobody is bringing up a Californian for future president.

Excuse me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2020 9:23 AM

Kimberly Guilfoyle? Ewwww...

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2020 9:23 AM

Hey, hey. Former Californian on the east coast now and you’re raising my hackles. I know you think we’re trash, we’ll never be royals, we’re less than you fancy easterners. But we don’t care. We’re taller, sexier and way more relaxed.

He sounds great. He’s becoming more commanding as he ages. Worn out but less smarmy. We love Gavin. I guarantee gay marriage would be a failed platform promise from... not Bernie, not Pete, maybe Warren ... without him.

by Anonymousreply 80April 2, 2020 11:50 AM

Unfortunately Trump makes all the governors kiss his ass if they want to get federal help. They have to play his game or be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 81April 2, 2020 12:34 PM

I met Gavin about 10 years ago, and in person he's even sexier than in photos. He also has a natural charisma and manliness.

I just wanted him to take me in his big fuzzy arms and make love to me.

by Anonymousreply 82April 2, 2020 1:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 2, 2020 1:12 PM

I find him even more fuckable without the slick hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2020 1:16 PM

He's handsome in a slick politician way, but I don't think he's anything to get worked up over like OP and others are. Some people here are really hard up. And I agree that his voice is really grating.

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2020 1:46 PM

I can see why SF sugar daddies were fighting among each other for a young Newsom.

I bet Gavin knows how to suck a mean cock.

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2020 3:10 PM

r83 "Fuzzy arms"? He seems pretty hairless to me.

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote]Nobody is bringing up a Californian for future president.

Why not? We did so well with the first two.

by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2020 5:15 PM

But look at those pecks. His buttons are straining on that tight shirt. I don’t give a fuck what anybody says. He is a zaddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 3, 2020 1:44 AM

Yuck @ R86. You and R75 just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 90April 3, 2020 1:47 AM

I know California has successfully flattened the coronavirus curve, but why hasn’t Newsome gotten much coverage during the pandemic?

by Anonymousreply 91April 5, 2020 4:24 PM

R91 - because his nipples aren’t pierced.

by Anonymousreply 92April 5, 2020 4:25 PM

find me a hotter mayor or governor???? he is awesome, be a fab prez, he smart, hot and knows it all....in a good way....tho yes his first wife that ho who was with the prez' son is a big minus on his resume...ugh

by Anonymousreply 93April 5, 2020 4:46 PM

Guilfoil is a political fame whore whose shifting allegiances are her greatest assets. Yes, it's shocking when someone goes from a hottie like Gavin to a troll like Don Jr, but not uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2020 4:47 PM

Was Guilfoyle ever a Democrat? Because she’s now a hardcore Trump-tard, former Fox News anchor.

If she was always a conservative, then Newsom’s judgment is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 95April 5, 2020 5:53 PM

There are a lot of things I love about Newsom (fighting for gay rights, he is a terrific leader and public speaker, the way he is handling this pandemic, he is HAWT), but other things I loathe. I live in Sacramento and the homeless problem is out of control. Our Mayor, and Governor Newsom, are trying to find ways to combat it, but when I heard Gavin commend some squatters in Oakland for stealing someone else’s vacated property.....I was grossed out. He called these bitches “brave”, because they refused to leave a home that was owned by another person, and sighted squatter’s rights laws just because it wasn’t being used!! If it were his property would he call them, “brave”? He didn’t even want to stay in the Governor’s mansion downtown! He moved to some huge property in the suburbs. I have a friend who works for the city who told me he and his wife even had sheriff come out to make sure there were no homeless people camped too close to their property, as it’s not far from the Sacramento River. I feel like he just says bullshit stuff to pander to his voting base. At least Jerry Brown walked the walk. I loved him.

by Anonymousreply 96April 5, 2020 8:02 PM

I now know he has no presidential aspirations because he is not trying to thrust himself on the national stage during this crisis

by Anonymousreply 97April 5, 2020 8:05 PM

EWWW....not my type at all and I live in CA. He was horrible SF Mayor and not doing great (in my opinion) as govenor!

by Anonymousreply 98April 5, 2020 8:07 PM

Poised, measured, well spoken with understated masculinity, he is a stark contrast to the potus.

by Anonymousreply 99April 5, 2020 8:08 PM

R98 Republicunt troll detected.

by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2020 8:09 PM

R100 - I'm not a republican troll. I'm a gay man living in West Hollywood who has views of his own. I'm an independent leaning democrat but I call them out as I see they aren't doing a good job.

However, the give Newsom, credit due, I think he is doing an okay job with the current crisis. Same as Garcetti and I'm not a fan of him either. Not a troll just someone who has his own views and not a follower by any sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2020 8:28 PM

Umm kay bro

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2020 8:56 PM

even don jr is scrapin da barrel messin with a tranny like her....

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2020 10:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!