Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Fauci

Who's had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2020 6:36 PM

I would hop on that!

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2020 12:31 AM

He's gay, correct?

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2020 12:31 AM

I would do him even now. He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2020 12:32 AM

I want to watch him and Leslie Jordan get it on.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2020 12:34 AM

From the look of him, only Mrs. Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2020 12:41 AM

Like a prayer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2020 12:42 AM

You and me both, R3.

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2020 12:53 AM

Anthony Fauci, 79, married Christine Grady, a nurse with the NIH, in 1985, after meeting while treating a patient. Grady is chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. The couple has three adult daughters: Jennifer, Megan, and Alison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2020 12:56 AM

He knows when you've been naughty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2020 1:04 AM

Mother Teresa has

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2020 1:12 AM

He was one of the leading researchers in the early days of the HIV pandemic. He helped develop the earliest AZT cocktail. He is now praised by gay activists for those actions but at the time was hing in effigy and protested. ACT UP and Larry Kramer hated him. Now he and Kramer are friends.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2020 1:17 AM

The one that got away ... literally he ran from me .....

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2020 1:29 AM

"I do declare he may have been one of my gentleman callers in the past. A lady does tend to forget when she has had so many admirers vying for her attention.."

" A lady never forgets , Blanche? Or an aging post menoupasal tramp is having a senior moment?"

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2020 1:33 AM

Anthony Stephen Fauci (born December 24, 1940) in Brooklyn, NY, He's 79.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2020 1:36 AM

this fine specimen of a man is older than Trump, Biden and Sanders

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2020 1:39 AM

R13, I sooo expected that to be Miss Lindz.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2020 1:42 AM

R11, why the blowback? That bit of background on AZT is something I hadn’t heard before.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2020 1:43 AM

WTF how is he 79

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2020 1:44 AM

R17 they felt he wasn't working fast enough, that he didn't push hard enough for a cure or treatment. They were desperate times.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2020 1:48 AM

Italians are right behind blacks -- they don't show their age. My mother's family was Italian, and most of them looked 20 yrs. younger than they were. I got Dad's genes . . .

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2020 1:53 AM

R19, thanks—that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2020 2:04 AM

He has the big dick trifecta: huge ski nose, big veiny oversized hands, and short.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2020 2:06 AM

His life is being threatened by Trump conspiracy theorists, did you guys know that?

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2020 6:57 AM

Yep: Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-diseases expert and the face of the U.S. response to the novel coronavirus pandemic, is facing growing threats to his personal safety, prompting the government to step up his security, according to people familiar with the matter.

The concerns include threats as well as unwelcome communications from fervent admirers, according to people with knowledge of deliberations inside the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice.

Fauci, 79, is the most outspoken member of the administration in favor of sweeping public health guidelines and is among the few officials willing to correct President Trump’s misstatements. Along with Deborah Birx, the coordinator for the White House’s task force, Fauci has encouraged the president to extend the timeline for social-distancing guidelines, presenting him with grim models about the possible toll of the pandemic. (Washington Post)

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2020 1:55 PM

Just in case anyone thought R23 are R24 are making this up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2020 2:05 PM

The post at R24 shows that it is from the Washington Post.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2020 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!