Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’ve had this strange “cold” for over two weeks now.

Runny nose, some coughing but not dry cough and no increase in temp. Is it a mild case of Corona? A cold isn’t supposed to last this long.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 3:27 PM

Oh shut up. Colds, allergies can last for months...

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 3:04 PM

Runny nose is not a COVID-19 symptom.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 3:04 PM

It would be nearly impossible right now to not suspect every little ache and pain, in OP's defense.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 3:09 PM

Similar here. I've had what feels like my allergy symptoms but on overdrive for the last 3 weeks. No noticeable fever. I was nervous at first b/c I might be more susceptible to the virus due to asthma and having had pneumonia twice. Fortunately I work from home already, but the idea of going to the grocery store, etc., is kinda scary.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 3:11 PM

R4 sounds like we could have it. We’ve been told most people don’t get it bad.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 3:14 PM

Sounds like allergies or hayfever to me.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 3:16 PM

R6 I never get either.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 3:17 PM

No fever, no COVID.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 3:18 PM

Runny nose Can be a symptom. Many things CAN be a symptom. It is NOT just a dry cough and a fever even though these do seem to present as the most likely symptoms. My Dr here in London said he has seen all sorts of symptoms from this. We spoke last week as he believes that I had it. He thinks he has it and is in isolation. My symptoms were terrible vomiting and nausea, a bad headache, sniffles and only a mild fever that came and went. No tests and only for those in severe distress in ICU. He has a patient on a ventilator that came in two weeks ago in perfect health and then got what they thought was a mild cold. We do not know enough about this virus yet to keep publicly announcing only a small spectrum of symptoms. Because of this many cases are going unnoticed he thinks. Best to be safe and stay home. Many of us will get this and it will be fine. Be well and rest.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 3:23 PM

I've had the same as R4. A co-worker with whom I was in close contact has had classic symptoms for almost three weeks on and off.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 3:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!