Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You Blockhead

Click the link below and start reading the classic comic "Peanuts"

It will take you from the first strip in Oct 1950 until the last strip in Fev 2000

Since you can't go out, stay in and see how the strip and the world changed. Featuring Patty, Shermy, Snoopy and "Good Ol'" Charlie Brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 3:09 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search before you posted this? Would it? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it? Are you going to be able to give us an honest answer to this? Are you?

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 2:40 PM

It would have killed me to do a search, so I'm glad this thread is here.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 2:43 PM

It was interesting to learn that after Schultz got divorced and remarried he stopped focusing on Charlie Brown & Lucy and began focusing on Snoopy & Woodstock, two silent, non-human characters. The Charlie Brown angst was gone & the Hallmark Greeting Card era of bland Peanuts platitudes began

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 2:56 PM

[quote]It would have killed me to do a search

How I hate missed opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 2:59 PM

That very first strip is so dark.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!