Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Every basic bitch on IG is posting their *new* home/outdoor workout routine

Newsflash: Nobody cares about your fucking workout routine, nor are we so goddamn bored that we're gonna sit and watch a fucking video of you working out! You're not that fucking interesting. Go fuck yourselves and get a fucking clue!

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 12:08 PM

You gotta unfollow them, OP. Or mute if they're mutuals and you don't want to lose their followback.

It's like this all over social media and it. is. exhausting. Some people have absolutely lost their minds, others are so desperate for attention they're embarrassing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 10:14 AM

I've just started commenting "Riveting." underneath each one of their incessant workout posts. They're clearly not picking up on the sarcasm though because they just keep on posting more workout bullshit! NOBODY FUCKING CARES!!!

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 10:21 AM

Is this still up to date?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 10:24 AM

Done with these bitches? I never started with these bitches.

Do a 7th grade workout: jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups...the kind of stuff we did on P.E. Class. Or you can have sex. My delightful cousin considers ‘screwing’ exercise and logs that into his food & exercise app.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 10:29 AM

I only follow one such queen. Sometimes I enter him in "Gorgeous Gay Men, part __."

And one such dog, who can't go to doggie day care anymore, so he's posting about how he runs at the beach alone (well, with whichever of his humans is following him around with a camera). But he's a boy dog, so he's not a bitch, basic or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 10:45 AM

Op, you do mention lots of fucking in your post.

That’s usually a good thing

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 12:00 PM

You could just kill yourself?

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 12:07 PM

[quote] It's like this all over social media and it. is. exhausting.

It is a tragedy that you are being forced to spend your time on social media to the point of exhaustion.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 12:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!