Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amazon delivery man caught on video spitting on package in Los Angeles

Death Penalty for this scum?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2020 6:38 AM

Usually if a story is more than a few hours old there is already a thread about it. In this case there is a thread from yesterday about this.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 5:41 AM

DL search is shit because I put in "Amazon delivery man" and got nothing. WTF am I supposed to search for?

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 5:43 AM

What the hell?

why would someone do this???

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 5:47 AM

Well they did get a 50.00 credit for future Amazon deliveries. so things could be worse.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 5:51 AM

WTF???

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 5:51 AM

I think he was cleaning a smudge. Looks like it. Still dumb thing to do right now.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 5:54 AM

OP, you have to use google to search datalounge. That still doesn't always work if the page hasn't been indexed yet.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 6:37 AM

Good thing usps delivers my packages and is a friend and very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 6:43 AM

Why is his face blurred out?

And for what reason would he need to clean a smudge?

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 6:52 AM

Here he is not blurred out and it was clearly a malicious act, not wiping a smudge. he spit into his hand and rubbed it into the package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2020 6:56 AM

BTW, he looks like he was just going to just spit directly onto the pkg at first, but thought he'd get more into his hand and then rub it onto the pkg

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2020 6:57 AM

How vivid

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2020 7:28 AM

What would possess someone to even do that? Especially in this day and age? You'd think delivery people would just automatically assume there are cameras on them at each stop.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 7:29 AM

Comment by Amazon, "We are aggressively investigating to understand what may have occurred in this situation. If it truly was a malicious act by the driver." WHAT the FUCK.

No, it wasn't a malicious act, it was an act of goodwill, fuckers. I hate Amazon and their workers. They're all scum...all the way from the top (Bezos) to the lowest rung. I hope this asswipe gets arrested.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2020 8:16 AM

The $50 credit is a damn insult. I’d sue if I was the recipient.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2020 8:19 AM

If that person gets sick, is amazon going to pay those bills? $50 gift card? What an insult!

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2020 10:18 AM

I hope they reported this man to the local police. I,m sure he's done it to hundred of other package recipients.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2020 10:55 AM

To those asking why anyone would do this.... it's because he hates his job and his life, feels very put upon that he has to continue to work and possibly endanger his health while others who aren't nearly as important as he is get to isolate at home, so he figures fuck it, if I get sick so will they.

In other words, he's a sociopathic scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2020 10:57 AM

[quote] Death Penalty for this scum?

Now, now, let’s not be too hasty.

Is he hot?

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2020 10:59 AM

Perhaps it was revenge because the people at that address had been shitty to him on a previous occasion. It's not an excuse but it may explain his vile act.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2020 11:06 AM

R20, i doubt they've ever actually met him. They usually just leave the pkg and go - many don't even ring the doorbell.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2020 1:39 PM

A few weeks before Christmas I started putting out water, soft drinks, candy and bags of chips for the package delivery people. They all loved it so much, especially the FedEx girl, I continued to stock the cooler and tray at my door. I know that everyone cannot keep this up, but it has given me a measure of peace.

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2020 4:10 PM

This reminds me of those losers who like to smear their feces on public bathroom walls. They get off on it. Sick and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2020 4:15 PM

Just an FYI, you can definitely find a video of this incident where the guy's face has not been blurred. The odd thing is that the guy looks like he might be in his late 40's early 50's.

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2020 4:15 PM

I once dated a guy whose mom worked in a food court. She was a miserable bitch who would dip her washcloth in the toilet and then wipe down the tables with it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2020 4:26 PM

[quote]The odd thing is that the guy looks like he might be in his late 40's early 50's.

Definitely not hot then. Send him to the lions!

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote] Just an FYI, you can definitely find a video of this incident where the guy's face has not been blurred.

Yeah, we know. It’s right at r10.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2020 4:42 PM

Weird, Youtube took down the video at R10.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2020 4:24 PM

Here, from TMZ. And it's really clear

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2020 5:23 PM

Has he been doxed yet?

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2020 6:14 AM

[quote]Now, now, let’s not be too hasty. Is he hot?

Oh, he's not hot? Well does he at least have sizemeat?

Because that's all that really matters.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2020 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!