Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dildo Advice

I've never really been a bottom but I'd like to try it more after the pandemic.

I was thinking of buying a dildo online and am looking for recommendations.

I have a tight hole.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 2:36 PM

Based on how tight you say your hole is, I'd start with something small, like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2020 4:14 AM

I'd like to get the Johnny Rapid dildo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2020 4:18 AM

Not too big, OP. If you subsequently decide to buy a second one that is larger, that's okay. But if you start with one that is too big, you will avoid it. And how do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice! Practice! Practice! So, don't start with one that is more than 6" in circumference.

The second bit of advice is to buy only a silicone dildo. They cost more, but they are much, much, easier on your ass. Treat your ass well. The point of this adventure you have set yourself on is pleasure. So don't buy a cheap dildo that will scrape your asshole.

Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2020 4:23 AM

present your hole, without a pic, how do we know which dildo to recommend!

ps. wash it first before taking the photo, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2020 4:40 AM

Start small and work up.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2020 1:36 PM

Don't go too big or you could end up with a prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2020 1:48 PM

I started with a smaller 6" silicone.....very nice......kept buying larger ones as time went on. By eighteen months later i was using the Jeff Stryker special......

Yes, start small. I also use condoms on them to keep them cleaner and easy to use.

It's a hobby you can live with!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 2:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!