Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If my hair gets any crazier I'm getting a weave

No barber shops open! The horror!

by Anonymousreply 30April 28, 2020 3:23 PM

Buy a thick and luscious toupee.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 8:28 PM

You can install your own weave but not cut your own hair?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 8:37 PM

Anyone have any ideas about finding a barber that would maybe cut someones hair privately on the side?

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 8:50 PM

“Anyone have any ideas about finding a barber ”

PETCO is grooming — and they’ll give you a treat.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 8:58 PM

The way this pandemic is going my hair will probably be to my shoulders before it's done. That's fine, it's been many years since it was that long.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 9:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 9:15 PM

I don't see the problem here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 9:18 PM

Own it, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 9:23 PM

I have a clippers set, which will work for my partner and his short hair. I'm going to let mine go crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 9:31 PM

The anchorwoman on the news here last week was joking about this, saying that with all of the hair salons and barber shops being closed during this pandemic, that by the time it's over, everyone will be looking pretty rough by then.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 9:56 PM

I need to find a hunky Latin barber who will make housecalls

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 10:01 PM

“ I need to find a hunky Latin barber who will make housecalls”

Hairy crack?

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 10:25 PM

nope r12

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2020 10:55 PM

What is the best and most discrete way to try to find someone who will do a haircut at home?

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2020 7:39 PM

This is me if this goes on another month:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2020 7:44 PM

Buzz it down. I did so.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2020 7:57 PM

Try asking discreetly.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2020 7:59 PM

I think most barbers/stylists would be willing to have a customer come to his/her home, or visit the customer's home. If neither of you has symptoms (fever, cough), both parties wash hands and wear masks, wipe surfaces with Clorox, bleach scissors and other tools, etc. The customer should pay extra for this extra service and tip generously.

As for getting in touch with them, call the shop and leave a message asking them to call you. And most professionals have a website with an e-mail address.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2020 8:00 PM

My hair is wiry and coarse and if I let it go for six months, it would look like Phil Spector's in those pics. But that's why they make product. I think it will be fun to see how long it gets and then do a great before and after.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2020 8:04 PM

Did you all know that Craigslist can be used for more than random hookups (in the olden days)? Go to Craigslist and click "beauty" and start your search. You may find someone who will come to your home. If it was a blowjob you were seeking, you'd have figured this out very quickly!

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2020 8:12 PM

I know how you feel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2020 8:40 PM

Is Price Leatherbarrow still here? If so, can you suggest some good hair cutting scissors?

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2020 8:45 PM

I am now up to 19 pounds of product in my hair just to keep it down

by Anonymousreply 23April 14, 2020 7:43 PM

I've been getting pedicures for more than 20 years. Now I have to do it myself? Ugh...

by Anonymousreply 24April 14, 2020 7:48 PM

A guy on another forum group mentioned hiring a stylist from Craigslist. The guy came to his house and cut his hair I think for $25.00, I'm not sure if that included tip. I'm not sure what safety precautions were followed but I'm sure everyone would have their own level of comfort with that. Personally I am about a month overdue for a cut but I have gone longer. I don't mind the long hair, but I could never get past 3 months before it would start to bother me and the need for extra styling became too much. I am just going to wait and if things get too uncomfortable, I will seek out someone to help.

by Anonymousreply 25April 14, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote]The way this pandemic is going my hair will probably be to my shoulders before it's done. That's fine, it's been many years since it was that long.

R5's picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 14, 2020 8:03 PM

Two more weeks and I can do a manbun. Guess I should be glad I still have plenty of hair at 45.

by Anonymousreply 27April 14, 2020 8:11 PM

Get yourself some Conan braids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 14, 2020 8:23 PM

Just buzz it off. It's easier.

by Anonymousreply 29April 14, 2020 8:51 PM

I may just do that if the barbers aren't open in 2 more weeks

by Anonymousreply 30April 28, 2020 3:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!