Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Garner stopped going to church

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2022 1:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 7:05 PM

I’ve met Ben. I am no fan but I do believe he is hetero. He seems troubled, however.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 7:10 PM

I admire Jen. She's saved Ben multiple times, and done the lion's share of the work raising their kids. It's very difficult picking up the pieces for an alcoholic. I don't have much of an opinion regarding the church attendance: I had to go to church ever Sunday when I was growing up, and I think the structure was good for me.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 7:18 PM

Did your mother arrange to have your church trips photographed? I hope you know it doesn't count if she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 7:24 PM

She's always complaining about the paparazzi, yet she's always schlepping in the streets with her kids in full view of them. Attention whore. Doesn't she drive a car?

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 8:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2020 6:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2020 6:07 PM

She's very, very, thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote] I admire Jen.

I admire her, too. She stared a dangerous global pandemic in the face and confronted it with even more shameless famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2020 11:18 PM

Lol^😂🤣😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2020 11:22 PM

R9, I had to go back and find that quote in the original post.

‘I admire Jen’ should be the new ”I am Fibro”

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2020 11:24 PM

"I don't call the paps to come and take photos of me! I have always pushed my cat around the neighborhood in a stroller! This has absolutely noth-ing to do with Ben and his new, hot girlfriend, nothing."

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2020 11:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2020 1:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2020 1:18 AM

Thirsty as can be.

She and Ben wearing the same mask.

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2020 1:20 AM

No, it's not the same mask. The strings/earloops are different. Ben and his darling hottie have the same mask, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 11, 2020 1:50 AM

Jen is completely out of Instagram ideas, so she's resorted to calling the cops for IG photoshoots. "Protect and serve (the privileged white community)"... indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 11, 2020 1:52 AM

Isn’t she afraid she will burn eternally in hell damnation if she doesn’t go to church? Especially on such an important holiday like Easter?

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2020 1:53 AM

I'm ok if she misses Easter. It's that she missed church for the whole month of March that dooms her to hell.

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2020 1:56 AM

I admire Jen.

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2020 5:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2020 6:05 PM

R1 erotic thriller? Is there still a market for this. Men are used to watching explicit/hardcore erotica these todays. And fraus want the ultimate unrealistic fantasy a la 50 shades.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2020 6:11 PM

R22 that is what the director etc. classified it as. It could just be what they think an erotic thriller will be like

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2020 6:19 PM

Is Ben white? Mixed race perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2020 6:43 PM

The director is Adrien Lyne, who made Fatal Attraction and Unfaithful. I can't wait to see it.

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote] Is Ben white? Mixed race perhaps?

Ben's got a lot of Scotch in him.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote] Ben's got a lot of Scotch in him.

Brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2020 7:31 PM

Why so many threads about this horsefaced fame whore?

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2020 7:32 PM

Because DL likes to mock her.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2020 7:34 PM

[quote] Wow. I don't think many of the above have anything more than an elementary level of reading comprehension.

This is the follow up to my original thread. I am concerned about the state of her immortal soul-- or I was, before she stopped going to church.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2020 7:37 PM

You can always tell when a woman isn't giving up any pussy.

Can't imagine why/how Ben lost interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2020 12:42 AM

R31 not giving up pussy? Do you think she is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2020 2:22 PM

I think Jen's bush is hairy and down to her knees.

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2020 3:44 PM

Is Jen Garner transitioning? She has a strong jawline, beady eyes & a manly muscular body with beefy legs.

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2020 4:09 PM

Let's just say she'll make a great Bruce Jenner in the inevitable I Am Cait biopic, R34.

by Anonymousreply 35April 14, 2020 3:14 PM

So is she going to hell for not going to church or not?

by Anonymousreply 36April 14, 2020 3:35 PM

Caitlin Jenner, Cindy Crawford and Jennifer Garner all have the same face now. Courtesy of the same quack plastic surgeon, I presume.

by Anonymousreply 37April 14, 2020 3:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2020 3:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2020 3:24 PM

Ben was happiest with JLo. Wonder how she is reacting to his newfoundling?

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2020 3:37 PM

Ben left J Lo. He ditched her. Not the other way around.

Supposedly his mom hated her.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2020 3:39 PM

Just like daddy. I predict Jen will be making the Jack in the Box/rehab run with this child before his 16th birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2020 5:04 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 26, 2020 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 26, 2020 11:43 PM

I love how every Sunday this thread pops up again as if to shame Jennifer Garner a little more each time that she will be burning in hell for not going to church.

by Anonymousreply 45April 27, 2020 12:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2020 1:51 AM

Just another post-op out for a run with his girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2020 11:30 PM

Ben has moved into Alec Baldwin territory.

by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2020 11:38 PM

Jen needs a new identity aside from pious martyr.

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2020 11:41 PM

R48 He’s fathering more children?

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2020 11:53 PM

"Lets go traipse in front of the paparazzi that we can't stand!"

They're fucking shameless, she, him, the whole lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2020 11:57 PM

Zzzzz wake me up when they go back to church. I am over this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 52May 12, 2020 12:21 AM

You figure if she starred in a show called Alias, if she didn’t want to be noticed she could easily slip under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 53May 12, 2020 12:50 AM

So,is Garner gay or is she straight and thinks Ben is straight? Garner certainly has a Butch personna

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2020 2:31 AM

Garner couldn't even win that Webby award that she was up for and they awarded the top three in the category (of 5). Pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 55May 19, 2020 9:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2020 5:27 PM

How many Sundays has she not been in church now? Is she one of these people advising Trump that church is essential? Or do you think she’s secretly relieved and enjoying the time away from having to look like a church goer?

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2020 5:44 PM

R57 she only started going to church after Ben got caught with the nanny. She tried to pray his cheating and drinking away and failed. Plus she really wanted all of those churchgoing Karens to stan for her, hence the weekly church stroll for the paps. However since everyone hates the Karens now, she'll probably have to try to get attention some other way.

Even though she's a Karen herself.

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2020 5:47 PM

Garner seems like classic tomboy dyke. She's easy-going but still dyke. Her body is as perplexing as Ben's. Kids seemed to inherit worst physical traits of parents

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2020 6:00 PM

Jen is still a simple wholesome girl from West Virginia., not corrupted by Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 60May 24, 2020 6:01 PM

Imagine all the texts to the paps. I'll be walking our street in about 20.

by Anonymousreply 61May 24, 2020 6:02 PM

Wow, she’s from West Virginia? I have new respect for her getting the hell out of there and becoming something. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 62May 24, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote]Kids seemed to inherit worst physical traits of parents

The older daughter has no upper lip, just like Jen's original face. The younger daughter looks like a dyke. The son has been seen wandering around with painted nails, possibly a gayling in training? I'm sure Ben would freak out if his only son were gay. Perhaps his kids with Ana will actually be attractive.

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2020 6:11 PM

She is so bad-bodied. No waist at all, very butch. She walks like a man who got kicked in the balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2020 6:13 PM

Yeah, she worked hard to crawl out of that shithole West Virginia to make something of herself. She's a real HARD worker, and I would know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2020 6:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2020 9:43 PM

Now this is really obvious, this stupid front yard activity.

by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2020 9:50 PM

R63 No mention of the jug ears that the kids inherited from Jen?

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2020 11:21 PM

Lavender marriages produce unfortunate looking Scion. Demi and Bruce. Rob Lowe and beard. Etc

by Anonymousreply 69May 25, 2020 1:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 30, 2020 10:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 12, 2020 12:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 21, 2020 1:33 AM

Please note she is NOT wearing a mask.

by Anonymousreply 73July 21, 2020 1:45 AM

This is so exciting. Will Ben buy donuts tomorrow or coffee? Will he be walking with his arm candy or solo? Does Ben have Daily Mail on speed dial? Is this the only way he thinks he can stay in the spotlight. Remember the good old days when actors just acted in their movies.

by Anonymousreply 74July 21, 2020 1:58 AM

No one likes a liar, Jen, least of all me. I know there is something in the Bible about being a hypocritical cunt.

[quote] Jennifer Garner is candidly reflecting on how a decade of being followed by the paparazzi has impacted her life and family.

[quote]During an intimate conversation on PBS' Tell Me More With Kelly Corrigan earlier this month, the actress and entrepreneur explained that while she understood the constant attention was a "cost of doing business," it eventually came to a point where it began to negatively affect her kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 24, 2020 3:42 AM

The Papp s didn't make those kids ugly. Fag hag produce ugly kids. Choose your beards wisely.

by Anonymousreply 76October 24, 2020 3:46 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 24, 2020 4:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 26, 2020 10:21 PM

OP really expects DL to fault Garner for not going to the gay-bashing, regressive Catholic Church?

Why not just step into a fire, greaseball?

by Anonymousreply 79October 26, 2020 10:26 PM

I thought Jen was a wholesome Methodist!

by Anonymousreply 80October 26, 2020 10:37 PM

[quote] OP really expects DL to fault Garner for not going to the gay-bashing, regressive Catholic Church?

I fault Jennifer Garner for existing, not for being a Methodist.

by Anonymousreply 81October 27, 2020 12:27 AM

Garner really is quite ugly. Why cast a horse as female lead???

by Anonymousreply 82October 27, 2020 2:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2021 5:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2021 5:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2021 5:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2021 5:06 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2021 5:07 PM

She kept running through guys, trying to trade up... and ended up in this situation. Karma is real.

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2021 5:08 PM

FUCK and F&F the OP.

Why should a gay website be the go-to place for SLUT SHAMING and commanding others to "GO BACK TO CHURCH!!!!!"

FUCK CHURCH, FUCK YOUR AGEISM ABOUT WHO AFFLECK CAN DATE, FUCK YOUR JUDGMENT ABOUT WHO CAN BE PHOTOGRAPHED AND GO FUCK YOURSELF.

DL isn't the place for prisspots, nuns or fucking corrupt, hypocritical churches with sticks up their asses and scarlet letters if you're not a total Pollyanna like the OP. You're no better than Ben Affleck — he's got a lot more going for him and a lot more of his shit together than most of the headcases on DL.

In the past, few years, DL has become the creepy lair of some bitter, unfucked cunt —‚ or several — to inject right-wing propaganda into every thread, preach and moralize when celebrities are being harmless and portray show business as "a cess pit" any chance it gets, because it's starved of any love or joy in life.

FUCK YOU, OP. YOU'RE JUST ISIS OR THE TALIBAN.

by Anonymousreply 89January 19, 2021 7:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 12, 2021 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 9, 2021 12:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 24, 2022 1:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!