Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's New York

Quarantined New Yorker Tries to Recreate ‘Italy Magic’ By Singing Out Window — But is Told to ‘Shut The F**k Up’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 5:09 PM

I am sick of transplants. Then they cried about it and Fraus are acting outraged over this.

It’s NYC!!! 30 years ago he would be told a lot worse than Shut Up!!!

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 3:02 PM

Being told to STFU is NYC is just a sign of the community, rather like being thrown through a window in Glasgow.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 3:10 PM

That's very funny--and note even in Italy, where it's much more pleasant to listen to people singing, the barking dogs were saying, "Shut the fuck up!"

By the way, OP links to a right-wing site. Don't support it.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 3:11 PM

Ha ha, the poor guy! According to the article, the Italians singing through their windows was spontaneous and organic -- it just felt like the appropriate thing to do at that moment. The NY guy was trying to PLAN a spontaneous moment, obviously failing at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 3:12 PM

I love New Yorkers! There’s nothing worse than passive-aggressiveness. New Yorkers just keep it real!

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 3:13 PM

Ugh. I hate NY. I can’t wait to leave for good.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 3:14 PM

Please do, R6, because we hate you. Get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 3:15 PM

Lolz 😂

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 3:16 PM

Amy is a fascist cunt. Don't click on her shit.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 3:17 PM

That article was terrible. Reminded me of a middle school kid trying to pad their essay with a lot of unnecessary words because it has to be four paragraphs, single-spaced.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 3:32 PM

There have already been several threads on this OP. Would it have killed you to have done a search before you posted this? Would it? What’s wrong with having a little consideration for others and doing a search first? Would it really have been that hard? Would it? Are you going to be able to give us an honest answer to this? Are you?

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 3:35 PM

R11

I did.

Found nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 4:04 PM

R12, the search engine on DL sucks, we all know that. R11 is some asshole who cuts and pastes that at every opportunity. Why? Because they're unfunny and unfuckable. Carry on--and love that image!

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 4:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 4:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 4:24 PM

I ❤️ NY

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 4:41 PM

I ❤️ NY, too. Fuck the haters.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 4:49 PM

And by haters I mean the haters here who says NY sucks. The guys screaming "shut the fuck up" in the video--I love him, too.

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 5:08 PM

"haters here who say NY sucks"

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!