Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone else a fan of Big Mouth?

I accidentally ran across this one night and laughed my ass off harder than I have in a year.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 3:32 PM

It is absolutely filthy. And I love it!

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 2:05 PM

Yes, I love it.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 2:07 PM

You mean Martha Raye?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 2:16 PM

what is it about? I find the character art of fputting.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 2:18 PM

off putting, excuse me.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 2:19 PM

It's about young teens and puberty and the "hormone monsters" that visit are hysterical and filthy.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 2:23 PM

Love Big Mouth. I have taken to calling Google Doojle as a shout out to Jesse’s hormone monster.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 2:36 PM

Jay is bi and hilariously fucks any THING that moves.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 3:21 PM

R8, Jay is my favorite character.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 3:23 PM

I tried watching but the sound of Jenny Slate's voice is even worse than the sight of her face. She is one of the most repulsive things I've even seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 3:26 PM

Never fails to entertain me, and it just gets deeper into oddball characters like Nick's Florida GF, and the Dutch Twins.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 3:30 PM

One of The Smiths’ classics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 3:31 PM

I love the ghost of Duke Ellington.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!