Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Samantha Geimer Praises Roman Polanski :" Long live Roman!"

Samantha Jane Geimer: Fortunately, Polanski exists and saves cinema from its mediocrity! I judge him on his talent and not on his private life! I regret never having made a movie with him! Long live Roman!

Samantha Jane Geimer@sjgeimer: I can understand Viva Roman.

Samantha Jane Geimer: It would be nice if Roman could get a well deserved award without being followed with blatant lies about what occurred 42 years ago. As if a corrupt court was not bad enough, now I have to read the fantasies of others about what happened to me, so they can have an excuse to hate

Samantha Jane Geimer: Innocent until proven guilty may be trivial to some, I would argue we don't need to throw it out in the name of women's equality. Hundreds of French female lawyers defend controversial Roman Polanski

Samantha Jane Geimer: To use the me in this way, without my consent and against my will, is just another violation. Cesar 2020 : le boycott de Roman Polanski réclamé par des associations féministes

Samantha Jane Geimer: Roman Polanski has done nothing to her, nor are any other children, women, & men. I got dragged through the gutter for the protests of others, over actions decades ago. None of this helps or protects anyone, right now, today.

Samantha Jane Geimer: hey shaggy, roman served his time, sorry to burst your victim abusing bubble. our suffering is not yours to use.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 12:15 PM

She's hideous now, but she was a cute 13-year-old cherie.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 11:55 AM

R1 Thank you very much my master!

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 11:57 AM

I REALLY DONT CARE... about this ancient story and incomprehensible post. U DO, bizarrely.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 12:00 PM

Samantha Jane Geimer:

He's an 85 year old man who has been married 30 years and has 2 adult children. In all these years he has never been charged with another crime, not even for jumping bail. I think the world is safe and we'd do better to protect those really in danger now, not over 40 years ago

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:01 PM

Samantha Jane Geimer: · Holocaust survivor wins Oscar for film about Holocaust, kick him out of the Academy because, Harvey Weinstein #NotHelping #ItsNotRetroactive

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 12:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!