Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ABC: Biden Has Lowest Enthusiasm Gap in History

DOA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 2:08 PM

Democrats are mostly hopeless at this, always trying to blow the dust off the spark or mystique of a Clinton or a Biden or a Cuomo or, please Jesus, a Kennedy, or even a Michelle Obama. Always betting on a ship that has long ago set sail or a once good prospect 20 or 30 years too late. Always investing too much attention on the brand name and too little on the expiration date.

Look at the fucking content for once instead of trying and trying again until it's in death's doorstep.

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 11:34 AM

Not now, Boris. Social distance yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 11:59 AM

Horrible

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 11:59 AM

Democratic voters and party leaders are to Blame for not electing dynamic, charismatic, rock star candidates to lower office in swing states that could become a farm team for president. Democrats are electing too many dull or elitist candidates that have no swing state appeal.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:01 PM

This poll also found Biden beats Trump by 6 points. You ignored that part I see OP.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 12:07 PM

Yes, but I wouldn’t put much stock in that. Enthusiasm determines turnout. Lukewarm support can’t be relied upon. We should have learned that in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 12:10 PM

Go away Boris, dont they have people dropping dead in your country? Oh right, totally pure.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 12:17 PM

Of course he did, R5.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 12:18 PM

I may not be enthusiastic about Biden. But I am enthusiastic about seeing that orange shitgibbon dragged out of the White House by his ridiculous hair and thrown into a New York prison on Jan 21.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 12:21 PM

I say draft Cuomo

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 12:37 PM

Sleepy Joe. Zzz

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 12:46 PM

What R9 said. Lol...The media did shit like this to Hillary in 2016 about “her emails....and Benghazi!” Not this time. The blue wave of 2018 is still rolling. The only thing that will stop it is Russian hacking. Twitler is going down. No Trumptard troll like OP is gonna stop it. Trumputin has fucked this country up...likely for decades...and no Quisling Roy Cohn ass is gonna stop us.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 12:49 PM

It's Biden or Trump. Deal with it bitches. No go ride your magical unicorn if you think there is going to be any other person that has a chance to run in this election. It's a done deal. Now choose.

It's Chicken or Steak, sorry we do not have gluten free Soyrizo. If you don't make a decision the adults in the room will make it for you. And when it's served, you have no right to complain so please shut the fuck up for the next 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 12:49 PM

He needs to drop out, he cannot handle a crisis like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 12:51 PM

Why are Dems in this situation where we are nominating candidates that don’t excite voters? We need to study and remedy this recurrent problem. Is the Party too cerebral and not culturally plugged in with what emotionally excites voters?

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 12:51 PM

Yes, Sanders needs to drop out. He's lot AGAIN! Why do you want a 2 time loser anyway?

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 12:53 PM

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 12:54 PM

I would not put much weight on this.

People are concerned with coronavirus and dying, not who is running for president.

And because Biden has no actual role to play. he's got to walk a thin line between saying what he thinks we should do and sounding like an old man complaining about the government.

But nice try Fratelli

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 12:54 PM

Thanks for DROPPING by, OP. You, and the media, just LURV saying anything, just anything, for hits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 12:56 PM

Cuomo has the type of unscripted passion and Main Street plain-spokenness we need in our candidates. He talks like the dude at the barber shop. This is what we need in our candidates.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 1:04 PM

I say Cuomo will run in 2024. He's got too much shit on his plate now. His eye has been on the White House for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 1:09 PM

Are leaders supposed to be exciting? I'd rather have a dull president than the present sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 1:16 PM

r2, Ok bitch. You saw what happened in 2016. The same type of cunty remarks, accusations of Boris. Ok bitch, refuse to see the bigger picture. don't commit suicide when it happens again.

by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 1:23 PM

I live in a white Mid-American suburb. I donate to the Biden campaign, have the sticker on my fuel efficient SUV, and I’m constantly pointing our Trump’s lies and shortcomings. I might as well be talking to myself. I will not be surprised if he wins a second term - unless things get worse with Covid19. We’re going to end up with the president we deserve- the current bag of shit with the Bozo wig.

by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 1:46 PM

so silly, this whole "enthusiasm" notion.. what are politicians celebrities, movie stars, rock stars, that one has to be ENTHUSIASTIC about them to vote for them? really? really?

to me, this is right up there with that whole stupid mindset that seemingly so many voters had in the 2016 election (talking to you michigan!) that "well, she, that is hillary, didn't campaign in my state or didn't campaign hard enough and pay enough attention to little ole me, so i'm not going to vote for her!' so so childish and self absorbed stupidity!

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 1:50 PM

This isn't rocket science

People hated Hillary

People who normally vote for liberal Democrats hated Hillary

People who normally vote for moderate Democrats hated Hillary

And people who normally vote Republicans especially hated Hillary

It doesn't matter if the reasons they hated her were valid or not.

So many of them voted for Trump because (a) they didn't really think he could win, so it was sort of a protest vote or (b) they wanted to show that stuck up cunt Hillary that she can't get everything she wants.

Biden has no such baggage.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 1:56 PM

R25, silly it may be, but it is critical to election outcomes. Repubs play to the “silly” factors that determine elections and win.

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 2:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!