Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Samantha Geimer (Roman Polanski's alleged victim) going crazy on Twitter

Kate Willett @katewillett · it's really hard to say that #metoo had any permanent social impact when Nov. is looking like it's going to be a race between two men who have both been credibly accused of sexual assault.

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer

credibly? Joe Biden was VP for years, crickets. why now is a questions that can be asked.

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer · well I came forward before Metoo at age 13 against Polanski so women aren't so inherently weak that they are incapable.

Samantha Jane Geimer

@zacharylentsch @katewillett and @AdrienneLaw: while you want to use one woman's accusations of assault to suit your own purposes, don't assume you can use mine. self preservation is a choice and it comes with consequences.

Jesus Bat-Canary Rose @JesusWalkzz · How about don't shame victims of sexual assault for being afraid to come out about it? Not everyone is you.

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer · This isn't about me. It's about the rest of you who gleefully use victims of sexual assault as weapons and tools, happy they were hurt because they are useful to you. You're just another who isn't satisfied because I won't bleed and hate for you.

Jesus Bat-Canary Rose @JesusWalkzz · No. I'm just unsatisfied about the fact that you refuse to believe a victim. You should be ashamed of yourself. #IBelieveTaraReade

Samantha Jane Geimer · @zacharylentsch @katewillett and @AdrienneLaw: Roman is a man who has admitted what he's done and served his time. No amount of true or false accusations 40 years after the fact can change that. I am not an object to be used by others for the glorification of their hated. Stop using women as weapons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 11:27 PM

Just another attention seeker using my assault, ignoring the facts, roman's guilty plea and time served, because women are to be abused and used by others with goals of their own. The truth and those who come forward are trampled by those who think we are commodities

unpopular opinion, women should be treated like adults, not like delicate ignorant flowers who, admit it, we'd all be better off if they stayed barefoot and in the kitchen. you know, to protect them from themselves

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2020 11:10 AM

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer: everybody loves a victim when it's convenient for them

Samantha Jane Geimer@sjgeimer: it happened to me jackass, and here I am asking for no pity and no belief, because I did the right thing and suffered the consequences.

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer: and I'm garbage

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2020 11:14 AM

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer: does that matter? Woody Allen was never charged. Roman confessed and served his sentence. I thought allegations was all we need to burn books and music these days.

Samantha Jane Geimer @sjgeimer: yeah, getting dragged through the gutter for 43 years so that others can use my assault to either attack roman or advance themselves, while of course ignoring the truth, does make me testy now and then.

Samantha Jane Geimer@sjgeimer: It's a long & complicated story & shocking how many in the court system, the media, & "advocates" see something to gain for themselves. The corruption in the court and misconduct of the judge is actively covered up. The extent to which victims are used in the system is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2020 11:24 AM

Going nuts? It seems to me she's making good points by pushing back against the mentality of "all victims must be believed as long as they are saying things I already agree with."

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 11:31 AM

“ ‘alleged’ victim?” You’re a creep, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 11:40 AM

Well she's entitled to her opinion. You don't have to agree but people experience things in different ways. Geimer has received a lot of resentment over the years for not saying exactly what people expect to hear, but if that's how she feels than she's under no obligation to lie. One thing she's mentioned over the years is that the judge and prosecutors really didn't care about her and were out to make a name for themselves. This whole thing was dragged out a lot longer than it needed to have been.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 11:43 AM

R5 The crazy woman doesn't consider herself a victim and defends Roman.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2020 11:43 AM

Samantha Jane Geimer: Fortunately, Polanski exists and saves cinema from its mediocrity! I judge him on his talent and not on his private life! I regret never having made a movie with him! Long live Roman!

Samantha Jane Geimer@sjgeimer: I can understand Viva Roman.

Samantha Jane Geimer: It would be nice if Roman could get a well deserved award without being followed with blatant lies about what occurred 42 years ago. As if a corrupt court was not bad enough, now I have to read the fantasies of others about what happened to me, so they can have an excuse to hate

Samantha Jane Geimer: Innocent until proven guilty may be trivial to some, I would argue we don't need to throw it out in the name of women's equality. Hundreds of French female lawyers defend controversial Roman Polanski

Samantha Jane Geimer: To use the me in this way, without my consent and against my will, is just another violation. Cesar 2020 : le boycott de Roman Polanski réclamé par des associations féministes

Samantha Jane Geimer: Roman Polanski has done nothing to her, nor are any other children, women, & men. I got dragged through the gutter for the protests of others, over actions decades ago. None of this helps or protects anyone, right now, today.

Samantha Jane Geimer: hey shaggy, roman served his time, sorry to burst your victim abusing bubble. our suffering is not yours to use.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2020 11:46 AM

There's fucked up crazy and good crazy. This is good crazy.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 12:27 PM

I hope that woman had some therapy after the rape to deal with her trauma, but I'm not sure therapy was that common back in the 70s. Unfortunately some victims sympathize with their rapists to justify what happened to them somehow. She seems unhinged here and should consider seeing a therapist (again).

And as far as I know, Polanski did not do (all) his time yet. He fled the country before sentencing and only did pre-trial custody time.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 1:06 PM

[quote]One thing she's mentioned over the years is that the judge and prosecutors really didn't care about her and were out to make a name for themselves.

This is still often true, especially on domestic violence prosecutions. Very few defendants and like abusers in Lifetime TV Movies. The women often provoke, instigate and outright commit assault themselves, but they know if they call the cops, the men will get arrested. When it comes time for court, they don't want to proceed, but the prosecutor -- often paid by federal grant money -- doesn't care if she's a liar, the pro$ecution must go on. The prosecutor and victim advocate act compassionate until the alleged victim makes it clear that she won't cooperate for admits to lying. Then, they turn nasty and threaten to prosecute her if she won't testify and repeat her lies under oath. It's a dirty BUSINESS.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 1:22 PM

He gave her quaaludes and liquor when they were in a hot tub together. Then he fucked in the ass. She was 13.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Oh who hasn't had that happen, R12?

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 2:20 PM

And that was obviously a bonding experience for her r12. She seems to be one of those old boomer types who doesn’t think it’s that bad that a man grabs her boobs in a bar cause “it’s just a joke”. She’s such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 4:28 PM

I respect her for expressing her opinions and experience. BTW, she has admitted she had already been "fucked up the ass" before Roman.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 11:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!